My New Mistress Pt. 02

Story Info
Mistress puts me in my place, and leaves me hanging...
1.8k words
4.65
10k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
186 Followers

"Slut! Turn over and kneel on the exam table. On all fours, now! "

My body immediately jumped up and flipped over, seemingly of its own free will. I was on my hands and knees, and she stood there, with full access to my... neather regions. Then she her hand on my left ankle. "This is where it belongs, Slut. Your mark of ownership, the one you will ALWAYS where whenever you're in my presence, and any other time that I tell you."

She caressed my ankle.

"Wearing your slut anklet will always make you arowsed..."

She caressed me further, using her fingernails lightly. Ohhhhh... it was SO erotic! Even through her latex gloves...

"And whenever I tell you, it will make your dick super hard!"

She firmly gripped my ankle as she said "super hard!" And OMG! WOW! My dick was suddenly SUPER HARD!

Suddenly her voice was right next to my ear, and she whispered "I know you need my hand back on your penis. You want so badly for me to touch you, to fondle your dick and balls further... but that has to wait... just a bit, my pet."

With her hand still firmly grasping my ankle, I felt her other hand begin to caress my right ass cheek. Oh man, my dick was so hard!

SMACK!! "Owwwww!!!"" as she spanked me hard.

"That's for not eating my pussy and giving me an orgasm."

Whaaa??

SMACK!!! "Owwwwwww!!"

And THAT'S for not wearing your sissy anklet in my presence."

"But, but, I don't have a OOOOWWWWWW!!!" SMACK!!

And that's for disobeying me, slut. You will ALWAYS call me Mistress when we're alone. That's Yes Mistress, Thank You Mistress."

She grabbed my balls and pulled hard.

"MMMMMGGGGGGG YES MISTRESS!!! THANK YOU MISTRESS!!!"

She let go.

"That's better, slut. There's no excuse, it's your JOB now to anticipate my every need. You should already have procured your SLUT anklet and worn it to this appointment. But I'll let you off easy... this ONE time." Big Smirk on her face now. OMG! She was making me SO HARD!

She walked over to a locked cabinet, pulled out a key and unlocked it. She pulled out a hot pink bag.

"I brought you a starter kit, slut. Let's check out what I brought... what do you say?"

"A... a"

"ONE CHANCE, or I use the urethra sounder on you today, during your prostate exam."

Ok, ok... I knew what to... "Yes Mistress, thank you so much Mistress."

But what was a urethra sounder? That sounded ominous...

"Let's check out what goodies I brought for you... we won't need this quite yet."

She pulled out a bent, pink... structure, with a lock on it.

"Or this..."

Pulled out a ring, perhaps 2 1/2 inches in diameter, with a harness? A belt attachment on each side.

"Maybe this today though."

OMG, I knew what THAT WAS! A big butt plug!!! Oh SHIT!!!

"And soon you'll need a few of these..."

She pulled out several condoms!!! Oh MAN!!! Was she going to let me fuck her? Oh YES!!!

"Yes, my little sissy, I'll teach you how to go no hands with these... Look Mistress, no hands! You'll use only your mouth to put these on."

What? What? How would I do that?!? I can't reach my dick with my mouth... Was she saying that I have to suck on my own..."

"But THESE, yes! You'll be wearing these out of here today, while you go to buy your first anklet."

She pulled out a pair of sheer, pink panties.

"I'll give you the address. And it's prepaid, although you WILL have to do him a favor when you arrive... just a little service, on his tip. Oops, I mean, for a tip..."

WHAT??!??? OMG!!!

"But not yet pet, don't get too excited. You don't get to wear these until after we complete your rectal examination. But enough of your ignorant insubordination. You're just too new to this. Put these in your mouth. Now."

She held out the panties to me.

I just stared at them.

"Last chance sissy. What do you say now?"

"Y-yes Mistress. Thank you mistress."

She just stared at me. I reached out and took the panties. OMG. So soft... silky pink satin. Bikini panties with lots of material, but tapering to mere straps of white elastic lace at the hips... white elastic lace around all the edges... OMG, did she know? How could she know?

"You know just what to do, sissy boy. I can always tell with you sissy panty boys. You think you can hide you're predilection, your faggot perversions. I KNEW you had a panty fetish the very first time I saw you struggling, needing to ogle my breasts, fearful that I'd see you watching me, I could almost FEEL your sissy boner getting hard in your underwear. And I just knew that you wish you had been wearing panties, but you're too much of a pussy, too pussy to have the nerve to wear them to a doctors appointment, an appointment where I could have your pants off at any point. But don't you worry your pretty little head, panty boy. We'll get you over your pussy fear of getting caught out as a sissy. You probably already jerk off while fantasizing that you'll get caught, caught out by a real man, a hung stud with a real cock, a cock that gets aroused by a girly panty-wearing sissy, an alpha male that will put you in your place. A real man that in just seconds will have you on your knees right in front of him, begging for his big hard on. I'll have you wearing panties out in public all the time. And reporting compliance back to me."

She laughs and laughs. Then stops.

"Well sissy? What do you say?"

OMG. The entire time I'd been there on the table, on my hand and knees, naked from the waist down, with her soft, lush, pink panties in my hand, just looking at them... feeling them... needing to feel them... needing to feel... encased by them... needing to feel them tightly caressing my ass cheeks, caressing my balls and my stiff cock. Needing to be trapped in them... trapped by them... I hung my head down and said...

"Y-yes Mistress. T-t-thank you Mistress."

"One more thing sissy, say 'I live to please you Mistress'. Say it now."

"Y-yes Mistress. I live to please you Mistress."

"That's right my little sissy bitch. Now, you know what to do."

And I did, I knew just what to do. I lifted the panties to my face, caressed my face with them, and then stuffed them into my mouth.

"That's a good girl. Good girl. What a pretty sissy girl. Let's put this cock ring gag on you, to hold your mouth open and make sure you can breath."

She

"Later we'll get you some ball gags, and various penis gags, especially the dildo gags so I can put you to work, I can have so much fun riding you! And just wait until my friends and I turn you into a deep throat size queen! But for now, the O ring is sufficient. It'll keep you focused on what you really need to have in your mouth. You sissies are just too easy. I can tell you never wanted to give up sucking your thumb as a child. Probably kept on sucking until you were in kindergarten, finally had to stop just so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of other kids. But you still needed to feel that thumb in your mouth. And you still do, you have such a craving to have something in your mouth, something hard. Well, time to grow up, sissy, time to grow up into, not just a girl, but the full blown woman you can be. Or... the full blowing woman, yeah, be all that you can be, all that you're worth, you cock sucker."

She laughed as she put the large O ring in my mouth and fastened the straps a the back of my neck.

"Click!"

What was that?

She held out the key in front of my face. In her sexy hand. With those beautiful nails, which I now knew, were her dominatrix nails.

"That's right, we have keys for all of these devices. And when you're a good girl, and you readily complete all the tasks I list out for you, I will sometimes let you out. Gags are such a dream. We'll have you drooling on your big titties in no time."

What? What? My big titties?

Oh God. Panties in my mouth. O ring in place and strapped to my head, straps locked in place. Naked from the waist down, on all fours on the examination table. My jewels hanging out, easy access for her... for... for my Mistress. My new dominatrix. I had fantasized about several things with her on numerous occasions, pumped hot cum out of my cock while thinking about her, but all this... OMG!

"Just look how hard you are sissy! I can only imagine how many times you've jerked off thinking about me. And here I am, your fantasy come true. But don't get any stupid ideas, sissy. Don't think you're gonna get to fuck me, not ever. When you're really good, docile and instantly obedient, you'll do things for me. I'll have you out earning money and favors for me. Then you may get some reward. You just might get to smell me, to smell my hot, wet pussy. And to taste me! That would be sheer heaven for you, my sweet. To taste me... and to clean me up, after..."

After? After what?

Knock, knock! Loudly on the door.

"Doctor, don't forget you've got your next patient. He's been waiting for awhile already."

Sounded like Jean, that hot nurse...

"Ok Jean, I'll be right out."

"Click, click."

What? Dr. Young had just... she did it so fast I didn't know what she was doing. She had fastened a device around my cock and balls, and now she hung a weight from it. Oh man! She knew so many ways to keep me hard!

"I'll be back in a few minutes, just gotta get my next patient started. I'll just take your phone here so I can install some things. I know you'd love for me to insert this big butt plug in you while I'm gone, but we have yet to do our prostate examination. It's just too soon for your poor anus, but we'll get you up to that. Just be patient, my patient. You stay put, and I'll be back. Good girl."

And she left. OMG! At least she closed the door, but anyone could just come in at any time, and they'd see me with the gag ring locked around my head, pink panties in my mouth, visible for anyone to see due to the O ring, this heavy contraption locked around my dick and balls, pulling me down... and my stiff dick... OMG!

Tracy69
Tracy69
186 Followers