All Comments on 'My New Neighbor Ch. 11'

by jaero6900

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Holy fuck, I'm damn near as exhausted as Parker is just from reading this. This was the hottest chapter yet and I love that Brett was brought in on the fun. I wonder if he will be a regular at James' house and how this will affect his work relationship with Parker. With everything that's going on in this great story now I'm really looking forward to chapter #12.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy6 months ago

One of the hottest and kinkiest stories on here. I was used by 4 guys while tied down on the bed, but was also blindfolded which simply exaggerated my sensory overload. One thing I do know was that I came multiple times while I'm sure the others did too when I examined my body at the end of 3 hours of intense pleasure and a certain amount of torture. My ass continuously leaked, my throat was raw and my face & body were soaked in cum, while my rugger thigh muscles twitched and trembled, making it almost impossible to stand up unaided. I was delirious with ecstasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaero6900@jaero6900
I'm a young (20s) bisexual, fun-loving guy. I love to write about many different fantasies and fetishes but I particularly enjoy exploring age differences and how they affect dominance in a sexual relationship. I hope you enjoy my stories! Feel free to write me. I'm always lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES