My New Neighbors Pt. 04

Story Info
Jo goes over the edge.
1.9k words
4.09
8.3k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few months I found that I loved being married again. Bob was a great husband and a great lover. Nick has fit in nicely and I enjoy our threesomes with him immensely.

When the opportunity arises, my one on ones with him are incredible. He drives me to unbound sexual satisfaction. For his age, he is quick to get hard again and his balls provide and endless amount of cum. He never says no and neither do I.

Our get togethers with Maggie and Tom are always satisfying and Rosa is still giving milk from her 40d tits, which we all enjoy.

The gang bang that I asked Tom to put together was put on hold for a couple of reasons, one being a lack of a venue. However, the gang bang is now on the table again and Tom, along with Bob, are putting it together.

Bob decided on a motel a few miles outside of town. The place has a suite that we could use. He and Tom anticipate more than a dozen or more guys to participate.

He and Bob are screening them now and getting the appropriate health certificates from each one or they will not be considered.

No date has been set as of this day, however.

Tonight is a special night, our six month wedding anniversary. Bob, Nick and I are going out to dinner and dancing and hopefully great sex tonight.

I plan on wearing a short black dress with thin straps and no bra. I haven't decided on panties yet.

It was 6:3O when we headed out to a nice Italian restaurant that Bob suggested. When we got there, the head waiter escorted us to the back of the restaurant to a special room. I didn't think anything of it and when the door opened, Tom, Maggie & Rosa yelled out "Surprise" as we entered. I looked at Bob and slapped him on the side of his head, then hugged, kissed and thanked him.

When things quieted down, I said to them, "I want to thank you all for coming. Although we have one main things in common, and you know what that is, we have more than that though. We have love and respect for each other. We have a true friendship. We don't judge others and we aren't doing that judged. I love my husband and that he allows me to pursue the thing that I love to do is something that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Again, thank you all for being who you are and allowing me to enjoy the pleasures you all provide me."

Dinner was fantastic as was the conversation and the company. Before we realized it, we were at the restaurant for over two hours. We then left and went to a night club for some dancing and drinks.

Bob and I hit the dance floor and danced to a fast beat and I didn't realize that when I spun around, my shorts is dress floated up a bit and my bare ass (I decided on no panties) was visible to everyone but I didn't care.

I actually enjoyed giving a show and I think Bob liked it as well. The others joined us on the floor and we switched partners often and really had a good time.

We left the place around 3:00 a.m. and headed home. When we got home, Maggie and Rosa called it a night. I wasn't ready for sleep so I invited the guys to join me in bed as I didn't want the night to end.

We went into the bedroom and got naked. The four of us on the bed was the perfect end to a perfect night. The guys were all over me. Hands touching every part of my body. Guys squeezing my tits, hands on my ass, hands rubbing my pussy. God, it was incredible. I just kept telling them not to stop.

Soon, I had Nick's cock in my mouth, Tom's cock in my hand and Bob's cock in my cunt. I wished there were more cocks for me but I was enjoying what I had.

Bob shot his load in my cunt first then I jerked off Tom and he sprayed his cum all over me. I kept sucking Nick's big cock and I could feel his balls swelling as they were ready to explode. A few more sucks and Nick filled my mouth with his cum. I tried swallowing as much as I could but as fast as I swallowed, my mouth filled up again then spilled out.

I was spent and was finally able to thank everyone for a great evening. Tom went home and Nick and my husband fucked me a couple of more times that night.

The next day Bob went to work and Nick had the day off. Him and I had a naked breakfast and chatted.

Then Nick said, "Jo, can I say something?"

I replied, "Nick, you can say anything."

He continued, "You are a terrific woman with a endless sex drive that needs constant pleasure. I can provide that for you. Would you be interested in me giving that to you?"

I looked at him and said, "I don't know what you mean."

Nick answered, "You love cock and pussy. Actually, you crave cock. You live for cocks to be in your mouth, in your cunt and in your ass. I can provide as much cock as you want, anytime you want. Are you interested?"

I said to him, "Go ahead. Tell me more."

He said, "I know someone who can provide you with as much cock as you want as often as you like, an endless supply. You can even get as much pussy as you like. Are you interested?"

I looked at him and told him to stop beating around the bush and tell me.

He went on, "What would you do for what I just told you? Cocks of all sizes, at your disposal whenever you wanted them. Cumming in you and cumming on you. Would you like that. Pussy available to you as well?"

I just told him I would and to go on.

He said, "All you have to do is give up one thing...just one thing you don't even need. One thing for all the cocks and pussy you want whenever you want."

I answered, "What do I have to give up?"

He looked at me, stood up, pulled me to him and kissed me. His hard cock pressing against me.

"Jo," He said, "You can have cocks like mine all the time; just think of it... endless pleasure. All the cocks you want...all the time... Pussy anytime...just for your soul. Just say yes and you will get everything you want."

I stepped back and told him he was crazy. He pulled me to him and told me he was serious and all I had to do was say yes. It was that simple.

I asked him, "How exactly would it work?"

He smiled and said, "Whenever you want cock or pussy just say what you want. For example, if you are by the pool and want to get laid, just say or think it. You can even say, "I want a guy with a 10" cock who will fill my cunt with his cum" and a fellow with a 10" cock will arrive to fuck you and fill your cunt with cum." Or you can say, "I want five guys with big cocks to satisfy me now" and five guys will arrive. Or, you can say "I want a woman who is lactating and will give me an endless supply of her milk."

Would you like to try it Jo?

I told him I would.

Over the next few days I asked for various things.

I first I said, "I want a guy with a 12" cock that will cover my entire body with his cum when I suck him off."

In a second a guy arrived next to me. I looked down and he had a huge hard cock. He took me to the pool and laid me on the lounge. He placed his huge cock in my mouth and I started sucking it. In a few minutes he pulled out his cock and literally completely covered every inch of my body in his cum.

I managed to clean myself up and looked at Nick who was smiling.

I asked him again if that was all I had to give up and he said yes.

I asked him if I could get the same guy anytime and he said yes. Then he said, "If you would like, you could even ask for another type of cock, If you know what I mean. Do we have a deal?"

I looked at him and told him I wanted to try it some more and he agreed.

As soon as I said that, I wished for two guys with big cocks to spend the rest of the day fucking me and cumming and always be hard.

In an instant there were two guys with erect cocks. They fucked me all day and never got soft even after they came all day.

Nick was smiling.

What more could I ask for?

Whenever I had the opportunity, I would ask for cocks, sometimes more than six to satisfy my sexual needs. I was pleased in every way possible. I cannot put into words the feeling I get when I have men with hard cocks all over me. I wish I had more than two holes for them to fill. Many a times I would just lay in bed with my legs spread as one by one they would fuck me and shoot their cum in me.

One time I even asked for two lactating women who knelt over me and squirted their milk all over my body.

Another time I asked for two women to stand over me and continually pee all over me while one guy had his cock in my cunt and another guy had his cock in my ass and they filled my holes with their pee.

My latest request was for a guy with a big cock and big balls. I wanted him to fuck my ass and constantly cum in my ass for a full five minutes which he did. I never had so much cum in my ass in my life.

Finally, Nick asked if we had a deal and I told him we did. He produced a contract for me to sign agreeing to give up my soul. Before I signed it, I asked him if I could cancel it and he said the only way I could cancel was to give up sex forever. I said to him, one more thing "I want Bob to be able to do the same." He agreed and I signed the document.

I didn't tell Bob, yet.

Nick remains with us and is there for me whenever I have a question or want him. The best though is that he supplies me with endless pleasure with his cock.

******

Jo goes over the edge. She has given into her lust and will now delve into a world of pleasure but at what price...depravity?

If you want to follow her trip let me know.

Thank you.