My New Neighbors Pt. 03

Story Info
Jo is on her way to a sexual awareness she never thought of.
3.6k words
4.43
11k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For next few months, everything was going well, for me personally and with Maggie, Tom & Bob.

Bob kept some clothes at my house and spends time with me whenever he isn't traveling for work. It feels real nice feeling a naked man in bed with me.

One weekend, Bob was able to stay both days and we planned on having a great time.

Maggie called on Saturday just before lunch and asked us to come over as her and Tom wanted to talk to us. We accepted and went over.

Maggie had a lunch already prepared for us and, as we ate, Tom started things off. He said, "Maggie and I wanted to let you know that we are extremely pleased to have you guys as our partners and we cherish both of you. That being said, Maggie and were thinking if you guys would be ok if we decided to add another man and woman to our group?"

Bob replied, "As far as I am concerned, I have no problem with it. After all, that is pretty much how I got here. So, it's a yes from me."

Then Jo said, "Look, you guys took me in when I had nobody. You opened a whole new world to me, even at my age. I can only see positive things happening with new additions. So, it's a yes from me."

Maggie and Tom smiled and lifted up their cups of coffee and gave a cheer.

Maggie then said, "Ok. Let me tell you about the woman. Her name is Rosa. She is Italian, 35, 5'6", jet black hair, dark eyes, 40d tits, and about 125, nice ass, smooth pussy and had a baby three months ago. And yes, she is lactating and loves giving milk. She has a nanny that watches the baby whenever she is out. She is bi. I know she will be an active participant and always available."

Tom then said, "Let me tell you about Nick. He is a long time friend. He is in his late 40's early 50's but don't let his age fool you. He is single, 5'10, a solid 175, salt & pepper hair, works out and has about a 9" uncut, thick cock. He has big balls that hang well below his cock. He is bi. One other thing. He shoots a ton of cum. I have seen him shoot seven long streams of cum on a woman's face, completely covering her, right Maggie. He is very gentle and polite and will be a great addition to our group."

Maggie then said, "What do you guys think? Want to give it a try?"

I looked at everyone and said, "When will we meet them?"

Tom replied, "I kind of thought you guys would be ok with them, so I took the liberty of asking them to come over tomorrow afternoon if that is all right with you two.

Bob and I both told them it was ok and looking forward to it.

Maggie said that there bed isn't big enough for all of us so they were going to move things around and set up mattresses side by side in their big family room.

I told them that if that didn't work out, we could have it outside in my backyard on the lawn. I could set up blankets and we could enjoy each other near the pool.

Tom said he would let us know when he tries setting up in his house.

We finished lunch and Bob and I left with smiles on our faces.

Bob and I spent the rest of the day fucking. Hell, I even got him into water sports when we were by the pool and I had to pee. I walked over to the fence and he followed me. I stood up and spread my legs and started letting my stream of pee hit his legs. Then he aimed his cock at me and started peeing on my legs.

It wasn't long before we finished. Then we hugged and kissed and headed back to the pool.

As soon as we got to the pool, I laid down on the lounge and Bob went right to my pussy and started eating me, getting my juices and left over pee in his mouth. It wasn't long before he made me cum.

Then I started sucking his cock and got his precum and some pee in my mouth. Soon, he shot his cum load into my mouth as I swallowed every drop.

It was a glorious afternoon.

After dinner, we just continued our lovemaking and while we were cuddling and our naked bodies pressed together, Bob said, "Jo, you are very special and I love you, not just for the sex but because you are genuinely a nice person. When we aren't together I feel so alone. What we have is great but I want more."

I looked at him and said, "I love you too Bob. You are a great guy. I would do anything for you...anything."

He got on his side and kissed me. Then he said, "Jo, will you marry me?"

I was in shock and replied, "Bob, I want you to know something. What we have and what we do with Tom and Maggie is special and you know I love having multiple men having sex with me. You know that. And I don't want that to stop. That has nothing to do with my love for you. So, if you can accept my sexual behavior, then I will gladly accept your proposal."

Bob looked at me and said, "Jo, I understand and accept everything about you. And you know that our sexual activities with others does not diminish my love for you. So, that being said, when it comes to sex, we are what we are and do it for pleasure, not love."

He added, "I don't know why, but to me, when I see another man sliding his cock in you and fucking you, I love you even more. I know you are mine and I cherish that."

We kissed and made love but it was now a special love, not just sex.

We decided to get married immediately. Bob said he knew a minister who could marry us tomorrow, if we wanted to. I told him that would be terrific. We could have our first group sex as a married couple.

Bob jumped out of bed and called the guy who said he would marry us in the morning.

We fell asleep in each other's arms with his cock deep inside me.

As soon as we got up, I called Maggie and said, "Maggie, Bob asked me to marry him last night. It was wonderful."

Maggie yelled out to Tom with the good news. She asked if we set a date. I told her that Bob is having the minister come over this morning to marry us. I told Maggie the time and she said that her and Tom would be over for the ceremony and hung up.

Bob and I got ready and were just waiting for the minister when Tom and Maggie came over.

While we waited, Tom said that the mattresses didn't work out so we would have the group sex at my house in the backyard. He said they called Nick and Rosa and told them to come here. I told him that was great and we would have everything in place. Tom said he would bring over the food & refreshments after the ceremony.

Finally, the minister arrived. Bob introduced him to everyone and then we ushered him to the backyard to get the ceremony started.

The ceremony wasn't long and we were married. Maggie and Tom threw rice on us and we all had a laugh.

As soon as the minister left, we started getting ready for our guests. Tom and Maggie brought over their stuff and I put out blankets not too far from the pool. All was set and we just waited.

Around 1:30, the door bell rang and I asked Tom to open the door. It was Rosa and Tom invited her in. I could see she was stunning and not shy. She had on tiny shorts and a tank top that clearly showed her assets. We invited her in and Maggie made the introductions. We took her to the pool and offered her some refreshments and a lounge to sit on.

A short timr later, the door bell rang and Tom let Nick in. He introduced him to everyone and took him out to the pool for refreshments and got him settled.

I noticed that Nick was a a very conservative dresser in tailored shorts and a nice shirt. He looked rather dapper.

For about an hour or so, we all got to know one another and to get comfortable.

Tom explained that his house wasn't able to accommodate the festivities so he asked if Jo would use her place instead and since the weather was perfect, it would work out nicely.

I started putting down the blankets, about six of them, all next to each other and not too far from the pool and lounges.

Tom then announced that Bob and I got married right here earlier this morning and said that this was our first group get together as husband and wife. Everyone applauded.

Maggie then put a video recorder in a spot where it would catch all the action and set it up to record.

Maggie then got up and started to remove her clothes. Tom followed as did Bob and myself. Nick and Rosa followed.

Rosa's tits looked so inviting and Nick's cock was already hard. His balls were large which probably accounted for the huge amounts of cum he shot.

Then we all got on the blankets and hands were feeling everyone up. Cocks were already hard and looking for someplacecto slide them into.

I looked at Bob who latched onto Rosa's nipple. I watched him suck her nipple as her milk flowed. I could see my new hubby quenching his thirst. I moved over to her as Bob was sucking her nipple, I started eating her. Just then, I felt a tongue slip into my cunt and I never looked to see who it was.

As I ate Rosa, I could feel a cock now sliding into my cunt. I moved into a better position to allow whoever belonged to the cock, better access to me. I was now getting fucked by someone.

I managed to get a glimpse of Tom and Maggie fucking so the cock in my cunt had to be Nicks.

I stopped eating Rosa and looked at Nick as he was fucking me.

I took his cock out and started sucking it. I then looked up at him and said, "I heard you shoot a ton of cum. Will you give me all you have?" He smiled and said, "I will drown you in my cum as a wedding gift."

I then slipped his cock back in my mouth and continued sucking. Just then I felt another cock near my hand and started jerking it. It wasn't long before Nick said he was ready to cum. I opened my mouth wide and continued jerking the cock. Suddenly, cum shot out of Nick's cock into my mouth, in my hair, on my face, on my tits and in my eyes. He must have shit seven streams of cum all over me.

Maggie and Rosa came over to me and scooped the cum off of me and drank it down like it was champagne.

The cock I was jerking off finally came and it was Bob's. Milk was flowing from Rosa's nipples and we all tried to drink it. It was a sight seeing all of us trying to drink from her squirting nipples and getting covered in her milk.

Things finally quieted down enough and we all cheered at the end of the first go around. We all headed back to the lounges for food and drink and rest.

As we rested, Tom asked everyone what they thought.

Rosa said she enjoyed everything and her tits would be ready again in awhile as she laughed.

Nick said he thoroughly enjoyed himself and was happy to give me what she wanted.

Bob said he enjoyed watching his wife with Nick and definitely enjoyed Rosa.

I said that Nick was terrific and couldn't wait for him to fill up her holes.

Maggie and Tom both said they were happy that everyone had a good time.

We all rested and relaxed and used the pool.

I got up and told Maggie I had to pee and she said she had to also. Rosa also had to go. So the three of us got up and walked to near the fence. The guys watching us. Then we faced them and spread our legs. As we were getting ready to pee, I asked if anyone wanted to join us.

Nick got up and walked over to us. He slid in next to me and held his cock out and then we all started to pee. As we peed, Nick leaned over and kissed me. I moved my hand down to his cock and let his pee splash on me. Then, I knelt down in front of him and let him pee all over me, catching some of it in my mouth. When he finished, I put his cock in my mouth and gave him a blow job.

It wasn't long before he completely covered me in his cum.

The women lapped up his cum and we all enjoyed his bounty. Then we walked back to our lounges.

After food and drink we were all ready for another session.

I took Rosa to a blanket and we laid down and we immediately started making out. Our kisses were long and passionate. Our tongues dancing with each other. Our hands feeling each other up. My mouth went to her nipples and I sucked the milk out of them. As her milk flowed onto my body she mounted me and as we were rubbing our pussies together, her milk was covering my body.

Everyone came over and started licking her milk off of me.

I then saw Nick getting ready to slide his cock in Rosa's cunt and soon he had it in her. As her and I were rubbing our pussies, Nick was fucking her. It didn't take long for me and Rosa to cum and as we did, I heard Nick say he was going to cum.

As he shot his load in her cunt she grabbed me tightly as his cum filled her cunt with such force she just held onto me. His cum literally flowed out her cunt.

I then saw Maggie and Bob fucking and Tom watching the action.

It was time for a short break and as we rested, Tom told all three women to get on all fours. When we did, he blindfolded us so we wouldn't know what guy was doing us.

The three of us were on all fours and all we could do was to enjoy what the guys were doing to us.

Their hands were all over us. Our tits were hanging down for them to squeeze and milk. Our cunts and assholes on view for their viewing pleasure.

Soon, they started slipping their cocks in our cunts...giving us a few thrusts then pulling out only to be replaced by another cock and then another.

When they finished with our cunts, they focused their attention and cocks on our ass holes. As each guy slipped their cocks in our asses all you could hear were yelps and moans of pleasure until their cocks were finally deep inside us.

As they fucked our asses, our tits swayed back and forth and god, did it feel good.

When they came in our asses we all screamed in delight and didn't want them to pull out.

When they did slide their cocks out, the three of us just fell face first on the blankets.

For the next few hours, we all swapped and played with each other. By the time we finished, we all agreed that this was the best time we all had.

As Tom was busy, I whispered to Bob that I want to talk to Nick about joining us and he said ok.

Tom then said that there will be another get together soon and thanked everyone for their active participation.

Before they left, I asked Tom if he would put together a special get together for me. I told him I talked it over with my husband and he was ok with it, so I wanted to have a gang bang with about a dozen men.

Tom looked at me and said he could arrange that. I told him I wanted it done in two weeks. Tom said he would arrange it.

Then everyone left except Nick who I asked to stay.

When everyone was gone Bob and I asked him if he enjoyed himself. And he said he really did. I then told Bick that I thought there was a special connection between him and myself and he said he felt it too.

I told him that Bob and I talked it over and wondered if he would like to join us on a regular basis for threesomes or one on ones. I told him up front that my late husband and I did MFM threesomes which I came to love and Bob is ok with me doing them.

He said he appreciated the offer. He then said he had a few questions first.

He asked, "Would I only be doing threesomes? Would I be fucking Jo one on one? Would Bob do bi with me? Would I be sharing your bed?"

Bob replied, "Nick, you would definitely fuck Jo in a threesome and one on one. In a threesome, I think me doing bi with you would be appropriate. And, you will be sharing our bed."

I then told him that the choice is his but that Bob and I feel comfortable with him. I also told him that he could leave some of his things here and anytime he wanted to visit, he was welcome for a day or however he wanted to stay.

He thought it over and said, "As long as I could still participate in the regular get togethers with Tom and Maggie, I think it may work out. I'm in."

I kissed him and Bob shook his hand and welcomed to our home.

Then he said, "Look, I don't live far from here so why don't I run home to get a few things and I will be right back and then the three of us can give it a go."

We both said that was fine and off he went.

While he was gone Bob and I discussed the arrangement. He was very supportive and looked forward to him keeping me satisfied.

It was about an hour later when Nick came back with a few things. I showed him where he could put his stuff and gave him a tour of the place, especially our bedroom.

We then had a glass of wine and then Bob asked if he was ready. Nick shook his head yes and we went into the bedroom.

Nick undressed and his 9" cock came to life. It looked so beautiful hard. I got in the middle and then they began touching every inch of my nakedness. Nick was sucking one nipple as Bob was sucking the other. My hands reached down and grabbed their hard cocks and I started playing with them, occasionally feeling their balls.

It felt so fucking good having two men at the same time. Then Bob slid down and started eating me. I spread my legs wide apart to give him complete access. He buried his face in my pussy as Nick was kissing me and feeling me up.

Then Bob moved up and slid his cock in my wet cunt. Once he was in me, he started fucking me. Nick went down and was licking Bob's shaft as it slid in and out of my cunt. Then Bob pulled his cock out and Nick slid his cock in me.

Nick started fucking me slowly as Bob was licking Nick's cock, getting my juices off of his shaft. I was even sure Bob had his tongue on Nick's balls as Nick was fucking me.

Nick picked up the pace and I started fucking him back, matching his thrusts. I started yelling out, "God, I'm going to cum...fuck me Nick... don't stop. Bob, I'm going to cum baby."

Then I came, having orgasm after orgasm. As I was still having orgasms, Nick started shooting stream after steam of cum deep into me. I could feel the force of him cumming with every stream of cum he let loose in me. My body arched up and I started shaking from the immense pleasure he gave me. It felt like forever before I came back to reality from Nick's fucking.

I lay there, legs apart, exhausted, cum flowing out of my cunt.

When it was time to go to bed, I got in the middle of the bed with my two naked men, their cocks hard. I knew then that I wasn't going to get much sleep and knew Bob and I made the right decision about Nick.

*******

Jo is not finished yet. She is on her way to explore other sexual activities that will increase her desire for more and more sexual pleasures.

Tom, Maggie and the group are the foundation that Jo built on. Nick is the catalyst that drives her further into looking for more pleasures.

If you want to go along for the ride, please let me know.

Thank you.