My New Neighbours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think that is the general idea,' replied Katie, as she ran my hand over my ass and also gave my cock a gentle squeeze. I slapped her hands away.

'Let's not get carried away babe,' I said, 'there will be time enough for that later.' Reluctantly she stopped.

'Ok, I will have a shower and then you better shave me. Can't go to the party with stubble down there.'

'No you can't,' I replied and began taking all my red bits and pieces off. It always seems a lot easier to take it off than put it on!

XXXXX

At just before six, with outfits in a carry bag and my ruby coloured jewelled butt plug firmly up my ass, Katie and I headed next door. The butt plug was a lot larger than I had but I got used to it quickly. As we crossed our lawn, I could see Isabella was already there as her car was parked in the street. It was parked behind a car I didn't recognise, but that wasn't surprising given the houses were not on huge blocks. It was likely to be someone visiting the house on the other side of Tilly and Angie's or across the street.

Tilly answered the door dressed in shorts and a t--shirt. She hugged and kissed Katie and I leaned down so she could do the same as me. I felt her hand move to my ass and feel for the butt plug. She smiled and whispered:

'Good boy James, I knew you wouldn't let us down.' I smiled and nodded. 'And how are you Katie? It seems a while since we have seen each other.'

'I'm good thanks Tilly. Things have been a bit hectic at work and I am looking forward to having a relaxing evening,' replied Katie.

Angie was next to greet us, also dressed simply in shorts and t-shirt. She too felt for the butt plug and gave me a smile. The same routine was carried out with Isabella, including the feeling of the butt plug so she had obviously been alerted to it. As I finished my embrace with Isabella, I guy I had never seen before walked out of the kitchen.

He was a few inches shorter than me with long black hair that he wore in a ponytail. He had bright blue eyes and full lips and an oval shaped face. He looked more feminine than I did, mainly due to a lack of facial hair plus his ponytail, and he was lean, but you could tell he either worked out or had a job that involved manual labour, as he was well defined. He was also wearing shorts and a t-shirt and looked tanned all over. He ambled over towards us. Tilly must have seen the look of shock on my face.

'James, Katie, this is Thomas, or Tom. Thomas, meet James and Katie. James here is our newest bitch. James, Thomas has been with us for quite some time now, what, almost a year Thomas?' Tom nodded.

'Yes Tilly,' he replied in a somewhat soft voice. He reached out and shook my hand and then Katie's. It was a firm shake which was a bonus. 'Please to meet you James, Katie, I have heard a lot about you.'

'I see,' I replied, somewhat enthusiastically, suddenly feeling my age and body shape more acutely, 'and please call me Jim. Only my mother and Tilly calls me James.'

'Please to meet you Tom,' said Katie, also shaking his hand. I swear she licked her lips but it was so fast, I may have imagined it. An awkward silence filled the room for a couple of moments before Angie spoke:

'Ok, Jim, Katie, put your bags in the spare room and I will get us all some drinks. Beer for you Jim and Bacardi for you Katie?'

'Yes please' we replied in unison and we headed to the room to drop our bags off. As I closed the door to the room, Katie placed a hand on my arm.

'Are you alright my love?' she asked.

'Why?'

'Cos there is a younger 'model' waiting in the next room. I know that the girls enjoy you, however I also know that you are concerned with how old you are compared to them...'

'And let's not forget my body shape,' I interrupted dejectedly. She took my face in two hands and reached up and kissed me softly on the lips.

'My love, do you really think that the girls, who obviously never have a shortage of men at their beck and call, would keep you around if they didn't find you attractive and sexy.' I pouted a bit.

'No, I guess not,' I sighed, 'it's just that, I don't know, I ...'

'Look, it will be fine. Obviously you and Tom are going to have to service the girls and, once that starts happening, you will be able to show him up. After all, they girls say you are the best they have ever had.'

'Unless they are just lying,' I replied sulkily. She kissed me again.

'Jim, just get over it. They wouldn't have invited us around if they didn't think it would go well. Now, go out there and have a few drinks, relax and I'm sure as soon as the girls get their cocks out, you will be fine!' I kissed her, knowing she was right but still, I couldn't help feeling a little threatened, especially given Tom had been with them for as long as he had -- he was obviously pretty good at what he does.

Angie had our drinks ready when we returned and we stood around for a few minutes before I announced that I had better fire up the BBQ. Tom offered to help, but I declined.

'Nah, it's ok,' I said, 'it's all under control. Sit back and relax, and I will have it all ready in no time!' and headed outside. I fired up the BBQ while the others remained inside talking amongst themselves. When the grill was hot enough, I ducked in and grabbed another beer and the meat and returned. Angie was standing by the BBQ, beer in hand.

'Hey,' she said as I came out the door, 'everything ok?' I shrugged.

'Sure, why wouldn't it be?'

'I'm not blind Jim. I can see that you're not happy Tom is here.'

'I haven't said anything,' I replied.

'I know, that's the issue. I didn't expect someone of your age to be so childish!' That stung a bit, especially as she was right. I looked at her and could see that she was genuinely concerned and was my friend, 'Angie', not my mistress, 'Miss Angie'.

'I...' I started, 'it's just that...look, I knew that I wasn't the only 'bitch' you had on the go, but I guess I never expected to have to share you with another one at the same time. He is a good looking bloke with a body that I can only dream of having. I guess I'm just a bit self-conscious, that is all.' Angie moved next to me, wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

'And I only thought women got jealous of younger models!' she said laughing.

'Look Jim, yes, he is younger than you, and he does have a killer body, you wait until you see it in lingerie, but, trust me, when it comes to servicing Tilly and I, and Isabella for that matter, you have no equal!' I looked surprised.

'You're just saying that Angie!' She kissed me again.

'No Jim, it's the truth, as we have told you before. You can teach Tom a thing or two, believe me. It's why we invited him. To see how a real cock loving slut services his mistresses!'

'Really?' I responded as I started putting the meat on the grill.

'Yes Jim,' and she squeezed my ass. 'We are hoping that we can shame him into being a little more...accepting in his role. I'll let you in on a little secret. Despite being with us for almost a year, he still can't deep throat me like you can.' That was a surprise, and on two fronts. I would have thought that time and practice would allow Tom to accomplish the feat but, what was more surprising, was that Tilly and Angie would put up with that kind of 'behaviour' for that long. He obviously had 'talents' in other areas. It did make me a feel a little better.

'Ok Angie, I'm sorry. I'm a bit embarrassed actually given Katie basically said the same thing.' Angie hugged me again.

'You old fool,' she said mockingly, 'do you think we would keep someone almost 20 years older than us around if he wasn't any good, despite the fact that he lived next door?'

'I guess not,' I replied. 'I don't imagine that you have a shortage of willing participants, even if they were a bit reluctant to begin with.' Angie smiled.

'Yeah, we do ok!' she replied. I kissed her on the cheek.

'Thanks Angie. I appreciate the pep talk.'

'No problems Jim. Don't think I haven't forgotten about early either.'

'What? Where you said you will make it worth my while,' I said with a grin.

'That too!' she responded with a smirk. I kissed her once more and squeezed her firm ass.

'This will be ready shortly, are we eating inside or outside?' I asked.

'Outside I think, it's a nice night.'

XXXXX

Dinner was finished and we had been sitting outside, discussing all manner of things. Drinks had been flowing and everyone was a bit tipsy, some more than others. Katie appeared to have just 'topped up' from earlier in the day and had been taking it in turns sitting on everyone's laps, including Tom's which, for a moment, caused a pang of something, possibly jealousy, possibly concern, in me, but it soon passed.

For my part, I had to let everyone, Tom included, see my butt plug. With my shorts around my knees, I had no underwear on (I didn't see the point), I bent over in front of each person and, I will admit, I got a bit of a charge when Tom ran his hands over my ass cheeks. I was facing Katie at the time and she clearly had lust in her eyes. Both Tilly and Angie, as their right I guess, pulled the butt plug all the way out, exposing my gaping hole to the cool night air, before pushing it back into me, causing me to get a bit stiff.

It was at that point that Tilly announced it was time to get the night proper underway and that everyone should get dressed and assemble in the lounge. While the second bedroom was set up for such events, the number involved tonight would have been too many for what was a relatively small room. Katie and I headed to the second bedroom where we had left our bag, Tilly, Angie and Isabella went to the main bedroom and Tom headed for the third. I will admit I felt a mixture of excitement and a little trepidation, but the half a dozen beers I had sunk pushed it to the background and I was keen to see what Tom looked like, hoping that it would be similar to some of the crossdressing porn photos I had.

Ten minutes later, we all assembled back in the lounge room and I immediately started getting hard at the sight before me. Katie looked absolutely beautiful and was dressed in a purple half cup bra that held her breasts up, her nipples already stiff with excitement. She had matching panties on, made of satin. There were bikini style and wrapped nicely around her butt. She had purple stockings and black stilettos, making her a few inches taller than normal. She had put her hair in a ponytail.

Angie was dressed in a black latex outfit consisting of black latex thigh high boots, black latex stockings similar to mine, black satin panties that were struggling to contain her massive girl cock, and also, like Katie, wore a half cup bra of black latex, which also pushed her big tits up and out. Her nipples were also erect. She had tied her hair in a ponytail and she looked sexy as ever and I could feel my cock getting excited at the thought of fucking her plump ass.

Tilly was wearing the same outfit as Angie, except it was all white, and her nipples also stood proud and firm from her small tits. Against her skin, the colour white always looked sensational. Despite her heeled thigh high boots, I still towered over her. Isabella was dressed in yellow. She too had yellow thigh high boots, but her stockings weren't latex. Her yellow panties struggled to hold her dark skinned cock and I could see she was clearly excited as well. She also wore a half cup bra and her nipples were also erect. She wore her dark hair in a ponytail as well.

While I hated to admit it, Angie was right, Tom looked fantastic. His outfit was baby blue in colour and it really stood out against his tanned skin. He had a corset type top and blue satin panties, in which looked to be a cock not dissimilar in size to my own. He wore lace stockings of the same colour, along with high heels, also light blue. He was definitely in better shape than I was! His dark hair was now down and was a little longer than shoulder length. He appeared to be wearing lipstick as his full lips looked a brighter shade of red than they were earlier in the evening.

For mine, I had worn what I had tried on earlier but added a pair of red satin panties. My cock was already hard and my asshole throbbed around the butt plug I had in.

'Thomas, James, kneel!' ordered Tilly. We did as ordered, about a foot between us, and Tilly came over, a collar in each hand, both pink in colour, with what looked like writing on each one. She put one around my neck, and then the other on Tom. They did up with a simple snap clasp. I looked at Katie.

'Party Slut,' she replied to my questioning look.

'And Thomas' says Party Bitch,' said Tilly. Tom and I exchanged weak smiles.

Unsurprisingly, we both knew where this was headed. Tilly moved back in front of me. With her heels, her cock was in my face. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Angie had moved in front of Tom.

'Get me hard Party Slut!' ordered Tilly looking at me. 'Get her hard too!' she said looking over at Tom. I guess this was it.

I reached out with both hands and ran them up Tilly's legs, starting at her ankles, feeling the smooth latex material. I could see her cock beginning to stiffen at my touch. I reached her thighs and ran both hands along the inside of them. Just making sure they lightly touched Tilly's panty encased balls. I made sure the same thing occurred when I pulled them back and ran them around to her ass cheeks. I could feel Tilly's girl cock twitch with delight and Tilly smiled down at me. I ran my hands across her ass cheeks and across the front of her, not fast, not slow. I could feel the heat from her member on my face.

Meanwhile, Tom had taken a different tack and had basically pulled Angie's panties to her knees and was already jerking on her thick girl cock. Angie had grown stiff already as Tom used one hand on her shaft and the other to massage her heavy balls. He then began running his tongue up and down her shaft. I looked down and I could see that he was hard, his cock sticking up and causing the front of his baby blue panties to tent. Despite it only being a few minutes, kneeling on the hard tiled floor, albeit covered by a thin rug, was beginning to hurt my knees.

'Please Miss Tilly,' I asked, 'may I have a cushion for my knees. The floor is killing me!' She looked down at me as I continued to rub my hands all over her panties.

'Isabella, get this old cock slut a cushion'

'Yes Miss Tilly,' replied Isabella who took one of the chair cushions and brought it over for me. I leaned up and Isabella placed it under my knees. Unbidden, she did the same for Tom who, at this point, was working Angie's wide cockhead into his mouth.

'Thank you, Miss Isabella,' I said, then, looking up at Tilly, 'Thank you Miss Tilly.' She smiled.

'Can't have my favourite slut breaking down now, can I?'

'No, Miss Tilly. I appreciate it,' and began rubbing my face over her now stiff cock. I continued rubbing her stiff dark cock with my hands and face until I was rewarded with a wet spot on her panties. I love seeing panty wet spots! I then thought of Tom and looked down. His panties clearly had a wet spot, confirming he enjoyed sucking Angie's cock as much as me. He now had Angie's cockhead in his mouth and was slobbering all over it, obviously trying to get enough lubricant on it to take more of her down his throat.

Tilly's cock was freely leaking precum and the front of her panties was getting quite damp. Just as I grabbed the side of them to pull them down, she growled:

'Hurry up you fuckin' slut! Suck my cock!'

'Yes, Miss Tilly,' I replied as I pulled her panties down to her ankles, where she stepped out of them.

During this time, Katie and Isabella were just sitting next to each other on the lounge, watching the action. Isabella's dark skinned cock was erect, poking at the thin yellow material that covered it, her nipples also erect. Katie was sitting close to her and was running a hand up and down Isabella's thigh. When she got near Isabella's groin, she would lightly run her fingers across the thick shaft, causing Isabella to moan lightly. Katie's nipples were also stiff and I could smell her sex. Isabella looked to Tilly who simply nodded. At that signal, Isabella leaned over and began kissing Katie, who returned it with gusto. They started pawing at each other's tits, pulling and tweaking nipples. Katie dropped a hand to Isabella's cock and started squeezing it, causing precum to seep out, wetting the front of her yellow panties. I was reminded of my role by Tilly slapping me.

'Concentrate on what you are doing bitch, don't worry about them.'

'Sorry, Miss Tilly,' I replied with deference. I then began licking along Tilly's warm shaft while squeezing it gently. I was rewarded with more precum which I lovingly lapped up. I played with Tilly's balls with my left hand, stroking and gently squeezing them. Her girl cock was rock hard, veins standing out. I licked and kissed her cock head and was rewarded with her hand running across my panty covered head.

'Good slut,' she moaned softly, which pleased me. I opened my mouth wide and guided her into my mouth, flicking my tongue around her head and shaft. She moved a hand to the back of my head and pulled me to her groin. I gagged a bit but quickly recovered and, in a moment, my nose was resting against her groin, my throat full of warm, hard girl meat.

By this stage, Tom was being faced fucked by Angie and, as is her way, none too gently. He had both hands on her ass and was hanging on for dear life as Angie pounded her big cock in as far as she could which, I was secretly pleased to see, was only just over half way.

'C'mon you fuckin' slut!' yelled Angie. 'Once again, you can only get half my cock down your throat. What is wrong with you?' She looked over at Tilly. 'Honestly Miss Tilly, I dont know why we keep this fuckin' sissy around!' Despite the abuse. i could tell Tom was turned on. While copious amounts of saliva was dripping down his lean chest and staining his light blue corset, his cock was throbbing and freely leaking precum, the front of his panties soaked as evidence.

'He looks good in lingerie' replied Tilly. Angie simply grunted and tried to force more of her big cock down Tom's throat. So Angie was right! Maybe I wouldn't be shown up as much tonight.

Tilly continued to hold herself against me and I was forced to breathe through my nose. She wasn't as big as Angie, or Isabella for that matter, but having any long hard object lodged in your throat will eventually cause breathing problems. Relief was soon at hand as she withdrew her cock before lightly thrusting herself back in me. I relaxed as best as I could and allowed my mistress to take over. It wasn't long before she got up a pace and was face fucking me, my saliva running out the sides of my mouth and onto my not as lean as Tom's chest.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Katie was up on the lounge on her knees and was leaning over and sucking on Isabella's thick dark cock. She had managed to take most of it down her throat and was bobbing her head up and down on it. Isabella was leaning over Katie's back and was playing with her ass, squeezing it and running a finger along her crack. Isabella's other hand was held lightly on Katie's head.

I could feel that Tilly was close to cumming and was surprised that she pulled out. I looked at her with a questioning look.

'Don't worry my cock sucking slut, you have done nothing wrong. It's just time for Angie and me to swap.' Angie looked at Tilly, then me and smiled a wicked smile. She pulled her cock out of Tom's mouth, bringing with it an avalanche of spit. He choked, pleased to be free of her massive tool but didn't get much time to relax before Tilly shoved her stiff cock into his mouth. She immediately started pumping hard and fast into him. I could see Tom's eyes watering, which again pleased me. He may have been younger, better looking with a great body, but it seemed that he was less skilled than I was at pleasing our mistresses.