My New Neighbours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csm1967
csm1967
182 Followers

By now, Tom's cock was rock hard in my mouth and I savoured the manly flavour and smell of it. I began working up and down on the shaft, trying to use as much spit as possible to help it ease into my partner's tight asshole. Isabella had slid under me and was sucking on my cock while she jerked her own. Her other hand fondled my balls and ass cheeks.

Tilly and Angie were now at full hardness. Katie was taking turns putting each girls cockhead into her mouth, licking at their slits and generally slobbering all over them. Tilly then grabbed Katie by the hand again and led her over to Tom. Despite me slobbering all over Tom's cock, Tilly grabbed some lube and, after nudging me out of the way, poured a liberal amount over Tom's cock.

'Sit down on him Katie,' she instructed. Tom cinched down in his seat and Katie went to straddle him.

'No,' said Tilly, 'face this way.' Katie turned so she was facing away from Tom and eased herself down onto his tool. My cock was rock hard and I started stroking myself, half expecting to be admonished, but everyone was concentrating on Katie. I saw that Isabella and Angie were also stroking their cocks as they watched Katie lower herself onto Tom. When Tom's cock hit her entrance, Katie paused a moment to steel herself, but then slowly pushed herself down. Tom held his rigid cock as Katie grimaced as his cock head pushed through her initial tightness.

'Keep going babe,' I said by way of encouragement, still stroking my hard cock.

Katie smiled briefly but returned to concentrating on the cock penetrating her asshole. Slowly, inch by inch, she worked Tom's hard cock into her tight hole. Finally, she took it all and was sitting on his lap. She sat there for a moment before raising herself up and then lowering, this time with a little more pace. Everyone with a cock in the room was stroking it, mesmerised as my partner started to slowly ride Tom's cock. For his part, Tom was allowing Katie to control the pace -- he simply sat there, his hands on her hips to steady her.

Angie moved over to the other chair and sat down, her huge tool sticking straight up, veins pulsing. She looked at me.

'Get over here bitch and sit on my cock!'

'Yes Miss Angie,' I replied as I walked over, my own stiff cock bouncing as I did. Katie was now moving a bit faster. While her face showed she was still feeling a bit of pain, she was getting flushed and was no doubt beginning to feel a bit of pleasure. I went to straddle Angie but she told me to turn around. I did so and then lowered myself down onto her hard member. Due to the earlier fuckings I had received, my asshole was ready for her. I placed a hand on each arm and started lowering myself slowly but Angie grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me down. I cried out as her cock bottomed out in my ass. She slapped my cheeks.

'Stop crying you bitch!'

'Yes Miss Angie. Sorry Miss Angie.'

'That's alright slut. Just don't make a habit of it.'

'No Miss Angie.'

'Ride my cock you slut.' I commenced raising and lowering myself on her thick girl cock. She was bucking her hips to meet me, driving her cock deep inside me. Not unexpectedly, my cock started leaking precum but I wasn't sure how much was left in my balls. Meanwhile, Katie had obviously got accustomed to having Tom's cock in her ass as she had started moving as lot quicker. Like Angie, Tom was also bucking his hips. Tilly and Isabella were standing, watching the action unfolding and slowly jerking their respective cocks.

'Lean back on him Katie,' said Tilly. Katie complied and Tilly nodded to Isabella, who stepped forward and stood between hers and Tom's legs. She then leaned down and placed her cock at the entrance to Katie's cunt. She was going to be double penetrated! 'Just relax. It will be worth it!'

I could see Katie was a little concerned but she complied and Isabella slowly pushed her cockhead into her. Isabella paused, allowing Katie's pussy to get used to the feeling. Tom was gently rocking his hips back and forth, keeping his cock stiff and working inside my partner's asshole. Isabella then slowly pushed her cock all the way into Katie who cried out in pleasure.

'Oh fuck!' she screamed. ''That feels fuckin' amazing. Please fuck me Bella!'

Isabella did as asked and slowly started fucking her. Tom reached around and grabbed Katie's legs from just behind her knees and pulled them up. This allowed Isabella better access. Tom also started bucking his hips and it wasn't long until they got a good rhythm going. Katie came with a cry as both cocks continued to fuck her.

I was riding Angie pretty fast by now, her massive girl cock driving in and out of my ass. Tilly walked over to us.

'Lean back bitch and lift your legs. I'm going to fuck your asshole too!' I looked at Tilly and realised they were going to double penetrate me as well. While it hurt a bit the last time they did it, I enjoyed it and had been hoping they would do it again. I stopped riding Angie's cock, leaned back and lifted my legs, giving Tilly better access. Across from me, I could hear Katie moaning and groaning with pleasure as Tom and Isabella continued to fuck her cunt and ass. Isabella was also reaching down and playing with Katie's tits. Katie was leaning back, her head alongside Tom, who was nibbling her neck and ears.

Tilly positioned her cockhead next to Angie's shaft.

'Spread your pussy for me!' ordered Tilly. Angie took over holding my legs and I reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and pulled them as far apart as I could.

'Good slut!' said Tilly as she began squeezing her cockhead alongside her roommates' thick shaft. It hurt like hell but I knew better than to cry out, so bit my lip as Tilly pushed more of her stiff cock into me. Tears ran from my eyes but Tilly was soon all the way in. She then started slowly fucking me. Angie stayed still at this point, her cock still stiff. My own was now pushed up against my chest and was leaking precum. Angie then started rocking her hips back and forth and my ass screamed in pain. But, like before, the pain soon subsided and the pleasurable feeling of being full of my mistresses' cocks swept over me. I even started rocking in unison with their movements.

'This fuckin' slut,' said Angie between gritted teeth, 'loves having two girl cocks up his faggot ass. I've never seen anyone love it as much as this slut.' My cock swelled at her words and I had to agree that I did love having Tilly and Angie's cocks up my ass at the same time. If I could be sucking on Isabella's or Tom's cock then it would be just about perfect.

I stopped at that thought. Had I gone off pussy? Was I now just a slut for cock? No, I thought. I still enjoy fucking and eating Katie's pussy however, there was no question about it, I had become the cock loving slut that I am sure my mistresses wanted me to be. At that point I also realised that I enjoyed being verbally abused and dominated by the girls. The domination but wasn't a surprise, but the fact that I got really turned on by the dirty talk and the abuse aimed at me, was. I then mentally shrugged my shoulders. What did it matter if I had become a crossdressing, cock sucking, cum swallowing slut for transsexual cocks as Angie had called me earlier? I was with people I loved and cared for. My partner was the most wonderful person I had ever met and, not only encouraged me, but joined in my escapades. I was the wrong side of fifty, not in the best shape I could be, but I was having better sex now than I had at the height of my youth. Nope, I was fine being a crossdressing, cock sucking, cum swallowing, slut for transsexual cocks.

My thoughts were interrupted by Tilly announcing she was about to cum.

'Angie, cum in this sluts ass at the same time. Let's fill him with so much girl goo it flows out his mouth!'

'Yes Miss Tilly,' panted Angie and the both of them proceeded to fuck me harder.

Their cocks were a blur and my own was on the point of releasing its own cream. Suddenly, both girls cried out and their cockheads swelled and their shafts bulged as their orgasms left their balls and rushed headlong into my bowels. As the first spurt of cum hitting my insides, my own cock exploded, shooting cum up and all over my face, forehead and eyes. I opened my mouth to catch some but, due to earlier exertions, my orgasm ended rather quickly. Well the cum subsided, but the orgasmic feeling kept rolling across me as the girls continued to flood my ass.

Slowly, their thrusting and orgasms died down. Tilly collapsed forward on me and kissed me deeply and also licked up some of the cum off my face. She pulled herself gently out of my ass and moved to the side of the chair and pushed her still stiff cock in my face. No words were necessary as I leaned down and licked and sucked her clean. I could feel cum leaking out of my wide open asshole and then Angie pushed me off her. Her cock came out with a slurp and more cum ran out of my ass and down my legs. I felt Angie grab my hand and I turned and she was holding her cum and ass juice covered cock. I knelt and also licked and sucked her softening cock until it was all clean.

My attention was diverted by cries of ecstasy coming from Tom, Katie and Isabella. All three of them came together. Tom flooded Katie's asshole with his sperm as Isabella filled her pussy. They all stayed in place as their orgasms subsided and then Isabella pulled herself out of Katie and fell back on the lounge. Tilly looked at me and I went over and knelt and licked and sucked clean my third girl cock within the last five minutes. Angie took Katie by the hands and pulled her off Tom. Like me, cum was leaking out of her holes, a torrent out of her pussy due to how much Isabella could cum. Angie led her over to me and I stayed on my knees as Angie held Katie upright, her legs were weak from the twin fucking she had received, and began sucking the cum out of her asshole and cunt. White girl goo poured out of Katie's cunt and I was swallowing mouthfuls of it as I cleaned her. Like me, Tom was spent after earlier exertions, so there wasn't too much to clean up from Katie's asshole. After five minutes, I had Katie's ass and pussy clean of most of the cum and rested back on my haunches.

'You haven't finished yet slut!' said Tilly. I looked at her and she looked at Tom's now soft cock. I crawled over to him, Angie and Tilly's cum still trickling out of my now closing asshole, and took his soft cock in my mouth and sucked him clean of his spunk and Katie's ass juices. He ran a hand over my hand as I did so. Once cleaned, I leaned back.

'Is that it Miss Tilly?' In response she reached down and took off my collar.

'Yes James, that is all.' I smiled as she removed Tom's collar. I sat down in the chair in which my ass had just been fucked by two girl cocks, exhausted.

'Drink Jim?' asked Angie.

'Yes please Angie, that would be great!' She and Tilly made drinks and the rest of us went and got dressed. Tilly and Angie did the same after handing out the drinks. Once again we made small talk but, one by one, people started yawning and all knew the night was drawing to a close. Isabella and Tom were the first to leave.

'It was nice to meet you two,' said Tom to Katie and me as he left. 'Hopefully we can get together again.'

'I have no doubt the girls will come up with something,' I replied, glancing at Tilly and Angie, who both smiled. After they left, I turned to the girls and announced it was time we were going as well. Katie and I kissed and hugged the two of them. As I broke off my embrace with Angie, I said to her:

'You owe me.' Angie looked quizzically at me.

'What do you mean?'

'Earlier today, when you came round and had me 'help you out' with your horniness, you said you would make it worth my while. I never got to fuck you this evening.'

'True,' she replied, 'however, I did help you suck your own cock, so that has to be worth something.' I considered her for a moment.

'Yeah, I suppose so. Fine, we're square.' She laughed lightly and hugged me again and whispered:

'Next time.'

csm1967
csm1967
182 Followers