My New Neighbours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmm, ok slut, you can put that down now. Come and sit with me.' I moved and sat down next to Tilly. Tom moved over and sat between Isabella and Angie. We made small talk for about 20 minutes until Tilly decided it was time to recommence the activities.

XXXXX

'I think everyone should undress. It will be a lot easier, however Thomas and James, keep your collars on.' There was a murmur of agreement and everyone started removing their footwear and outfits. Having undressed, I was much more comfortable than in my thigh highs. The leaving on of the collars constituted women's clothing as far as the girls were concerned, so we were still their bitches.

My cock started to stiffen at the sight of the cocks in front of me, but it was Katie who garnered the most attention because of her pussy. It seem strange in a room with 4 girls, she was the only one with a pussy. Tilly sat down on the lounge and order Tom to start sucking her. Angie moved over to Katie and started feeling her up, caressing her cunt and playing with her tits. Katie took Angie's cock in both hands and started massaging it, getting it stiff. That left Isabella and I and I immediately went to my knees and took her dark skinned cock into my mouth.

I started sucking on Isabella and she got hard in no time. I started deep throating her and she slowly started face fucking me. I grabbed her ass cheeks as she did so, running a finger across her tight hole. Tom was bobbing up and down on Tilly's cock, it now at full height. His own cock was stiff and his balls swung as he sucked his mistress' cock. Angie had moved Katie on to one of the chairs and made her straddle both arms, her legs and cunt now spread wide. Angie then kneeled and started licking at Katie's pussy, slobbering all over it, getting it wet for her thick girl cock which she was stroking to full hardness.

I got Isabella's cock rock hard and my own was like a steel rod, precum dripping from my slit. Isabella withdrew her cock from my throat and pointed towards Tom's ass.

'Get him ready for me Party Slut!' she instructed. I knew what she meant and turned around on my knees. I was now facing Tom's tanned ass, his cheeks wobbling gently from the movement of sucking Tilly's cock. I placed a hand on either cheek, noticing their firmness -- another cross against me! Spreading them gently, I started licking and sucking at his hairless asshole, once again noticing the masculinity of him compared to Tilly and Angie. He moaned on Tilly's cock and immediately started pushing back on my face.

'Get your tongue right in there slut! I want it wet enough so I don't have to use lube!' said Isabella.

'Yes Miss Isabella.' I spread his cheeks wider and started tongue fucking his asshole. Tom started squirming and bucking his hips. His stiff cock was butting up against the lounge, leaving dabs of precum. I continued to tongue fuck Tom until Isabella pushed me away and proceeded to push her stiff, thick cock into his tight hole. He momentarily paused sucking Tilly's cock, but was soon back on the job when Tilly grabbed his head and started fucking his mouth.

I was left momentarily without a partner but, seeing Angie on her hands and knees sucking on Katie's cunt, I crawled over and started kissing her ass cheeks. She wriggled them in appreciation and I started tonguing her hole and licking her balls. Her cock was hard but she leaned down and pushed it under herself. I grabbed it with my right hand and started slowly jerking on it while I continued lick her balls and ass. She moaned into Katie who was kneading her own tits and looked to be on the verge of orgasming.

Isabella meanwhile was going to town on Tom's asshole. She had moved to a standing, squatting position over Tom and was driving her girl cock deep into him before drawing it back, until just the tip remained inside, and driving it back home again.

'Take my cock Party Bitch!' Isabella growled as she continued to pump her stiff girl cock in and out of Tom's asshole. 'I'm going to cum in your sissy ass!'

The resultant action was pushing Tom deeper onto Tilly's cock and his face was now tight against her groin. She had let go of his head and was squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples. By the look on her face, she was close to cumming. Tom had dropped his right hand to his cock and was pulling on it for all he was worth. He paused his pulling and I could see that he was squeezing the head of his cock. Suddenly he groaned as cum shot out of his cockhead and splattered on the lounge. The contraction of his asshole due to cumming, set Isabella off, and she cried out and came into Tom's asshole.

'Take my girl cream you fuckin' slut!'

With the two of them cumming, Tilly couldn't hold on any longer and started spurting her sperm deep down Tom's throat. He tried to swallow as much of it as he could, but he was still concentrating on milking the last of his orgasm, so some of Tilly's cream leaked out the side of his mouth, down his chin and onto Tilly's balls.

My watching of the unfolding scene was interrupted when Angie stood and positioned her cock at the entrance to Katie's pussy.

'Please, Miss Angie. Fuck me with your beautiful cock.'

'Don't worry bitch, I will!' responded Angie as she pushed herself into Katie's tight cunt. Katie orgasmed immediately and cried out with pleasure as Angie continued to push her thick cock all the way into her. Once she was all the way in, she started slowly fucking Katie, causing her to cum again.

Isabella withdrew her now softening cock from Tom's ass, pulling with it a huge amount of her white goo. Tom had collapsed onto Tilly who was absently stroking his head. Just as Angie had done earlier, Isabella ordered me to clean her up. I sucked and licked her entire length, sucking a little extra cum out of cockhead, until she was all clean. She then pushed me away and sat down.

Angie was now fucking Katie hard, her thick cock causing my partner to cry and scream with pleasure. Her tits jiggled with every one of Angie's thrusts and the sounds of the bodies slapping together, along with their ragged breathing, filled the room. Katie was cumming so much I thought she was going to pass out, her eyes rolling up into the back of her head. Angie was sweating and I could see she was really driving herself hard into Katie -- I hoped she wasn't doing any damage! I could see Angie's balls and ass cheeks tighten and, with a roar, she came.

'Fuuuck!' she screamed as she exploded inside Katie's cunt. Katie screamed in pleasure as rope after rope of white cream shot out of Angie's cockhead. Angie held herself inside Katie until her orgasm subsided and then pulled herself out, leaving Katie's cunt a huge gaping hole, cum clearly running out of it and onto the chair. Katie was spent. Angie turned to me and I knew she didn't have to tell me. I took her cock in my mouth and cleaned her up, tasting my partner's pussy juices on it.

'Clean your bitch up, bitch!' ordered Angie, once I had licked her softening cock clean.

'Yes Miss Angie,' I replied, as I crawled over to Katie and started licking at the white cream that was leaking out of her still gaping cunt. As I moved, Tilly had stood up and had moved over to Isabella, who was sitting on one of the chairs. She took her limp cock in her hand and put it in Isabella's face.

'Get me hard bitch!' she ordered. Isabella did as she told and took Tilly into her mouth and proceeded to work her mistress' cock down her throat. My cock, which had softened somewhat, began to rise from watching girl on girl action. My mind was refocused by a not too subtle prod on my ass by Angie's foot. Not wishing to piss her off, I set about cleaning up Katie.

I lovingly lapped at her pussy lips, avoiding her clit as, from experience, I knew it would be tender and can sometimes bring her pain. I licked and sucked up Angie's cum which was mingled in with Katie's own juices. I spent about five minutes cleaning Katie's cunt out, during which she simply lay there, the fucking Angie had given her was that pleasurable. Tom was watching all this, Isabella's cum seeping out of his ass. Just as I was about to move away from Katie, Tilly spoke.

'Stay on your hands and knees Party Slut and crawl over here,' she instructed me. I turned on all fours and crawled over to her. 'Turn around, I don't want to see your face -- I want that sweet slut hole.' I turned as directed. 'Party Bitch, get your sissy ass down here as well.' Tom complied and went to set himself beside me but Tilly stopped him.

'No, in front of him. Face to face.'

Tom shifted and positioned himself so we were facing each other. Tilly looked at Angie and nodded. She got up and positioned herself behind Tom. Katie was still on the chair, which was located behind an on all fours Tom, but had recovered the strength to move her legs off each of the chairs arms and was sitting normally. As Angie moved into position, Tilly spoke again.

'Katie, you may want to move so you can watch these sluts make out.' That got my attention. Tom looked at me as if to say 'told you so!' Katie smiled and I knew that she would be looking forward to watching this. I'm not sure why she wanted to see me make out with a bloke, but this was going to be her opportunity. Tom and I continued to stare at each other. I felt a hard slap on my bare ass.

'Well, what are you fuckin' waiting for slut?' Reluctantly, I leaned forward, Tom less so. I closed my eyes as our lips neared. I felt Tom's lips on mine and automatically pulled away. Another slap. 'Don't make me tell you again. You love sucking cock. You love thick girl cock up your ass. You even suck your own cum from out of my asshole. Just how fuckin' bad do you think kissing another sissy slut could be?'

I guess she had a point. I leaned forward again, eyes still closed and allowed Tom to kiss me. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth and, after initially resisting, I opened my mouth and, before I knew it, we were making out like a couple of teenagers. My cock was rock hard. I opened my eyes and, out of the corner of my right, I could see that Katie was watching intently, now fully recovered from Angie's fucking.

I then felt Tilly's hands on my hips and her cock on my asshole. She didn't bother with lube and pushed herself all the way into me with one thrust. That pushed me into Tom and we banged foreheads, momentarily halting our make out session. His faced suddenly screwed up in pain as Angie shoved her thick tool into his ass. I leaned forward and kissed him again and he responded eagerly. My cock was leaking precum as Tilly started fucking my ass.

It was difficult for Tom and me to continue kissing, so I concentrated on keeping my balance as Tilly drove her hard cock in and out of my hole. Angie was straddling Tom and fucking him hard. We moved our heads so we wouldn't keep banging them. This allowed me to watch Katie who had lust written all over her face. Isabella has joined her on the couch and was playing with Katie's tits while fondling her cock.

Tilly continued to fuck me hard as Tom nuzzled and kissed my neck.

'See slut,' said Tilly between thrusts, 'it wasn't so bad was it?'

'No Miss Tilly,' I managed to get out as she banged away. I could feel my orgasm rising and I knew I probably wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

'No, that's right it wasn't, although I don't really care what you think. I like seeing strong manly men making out. I now wished I had made you leave you lingerie on. I think we all would have enjoyed seeing a couple of crossdressing sissy faggots making out. Isn't that right ladies?' Her words were turning me on even more and I was trying desperately hard not to cum.

'Yes Miss Tilly,' replied Angie, Isabella and Katie.

'I'm sure we can convince them to put on a show for us another time, isn't that right sluts?'

'Yes Miss Tilly,' Tom and I replied together. Suddenly Tilly pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty and my ass gaping.

'Your turn Angie,' she said simply.

'Thank you Miss Tilly,' replied Angie as she withdrew herself out of Tom and moved over towards me. 'On your feet bitch!' I stood up. Angie moved over to the chair that Katie had previously been sitting on, pushing Tom aside as she did so. Tom landed on his side but quickly recovered to his knees. Tilly stood over him, her cock stiff and throbbing, precum dripping from her cock slit.

'Open wide!' she instructed, to which Tom complied. She grabbed his face in both hands and proceeded to face fuck him. Tom struggled to maintain his balance but Tilly didn't care and kept driving her cock in and out of his throat. Tears were forming in Tom's eyes and he blinked in an effort to clear them. Angie, meanwhile, had grabbed the cum stained cushion from the chair Katie and her had used and placed it on the ground.

'Lie down slut and put your legs over your head,' she instructed.

'Yes Miss Angie,' I replied as I lay with the cushion under my neck and upper back. I then lifted my legs and slowly moved them so they were behind me. This not only exposed my ass for my mistress, but brought my stiff cock in front of my face. The position wasn't too uncomfortable and, if I'm being truthful, it wasn't the first time that I had put myself in this position. I had, on more than one occasion, tried to see if I could suck my own cock but its size couldn't make up for the girth of my belly! I had cum in my mouth on numerous occasions, however and figured I would shortly be doing so once again.

Angie moved above me and placed a foot either side of me. She took her huge stiff cock and pointed it downwards, resting it at the entrance to my ass.

'You ready slut?'

'Yes Miss Angie.'

'Beg me. Beg me to fuck you. Beg me to fuck your ass and fill you with my cream.'

'Please Miss Angie, fuck my sissy ass. Please use my ass as a receptacle for your delicious girl cream. Fuck me so hard that I fill my slutty mouth with my own cum.'

'Very good my slut!' she replied and then dropped her weight onto me, forcing her stiff cock all the way into my ass. I cried out in pain as she hadn't used lubrication. Like Tilly, she didn't care and started fucking me hard. She bounced her full body weight on me and I found that my cock was getting closer and closer to my mouth as she did so. I stuck my tongue out on one of her down strokes and could almost reach it. Precum dripped from my cockhead and landed on my cheek.

Angie continued to drive herself into me and I could feel her orgasm building. Her cockhead was expanding deep in my ass and I could feel the veins on her shaft throbbing. Upside down, I could see that Tilly was still face fucking Tom -- she couldn't have been far away from her orgasm as she was holding herself to him for a few moments before resuming fucking his throat. I could see that Katie had her hands on Isabella's cock and was masturbating her. My attention was diverted by Tilly growling that she was cumming.

'Take my cum you slut. Swallow all of my cream you sissy bitch and don't spill a fuckin' drop!' She held herself to Tom's head and I could see the ecstasy on her face as she came deep down his throat. Tom was swallowing for all he was worth, his own cock leaking white fluid as he came. Tilly continued to hold herself in Tom's face until she finished and pulled her slippery cock out of his mouth, trailing a line of white cum down his chin. She then collapsed back onto the lounge next to Isabella and Katie, her cock still standing tall. Tom collapsed onto his side, breathing heavy and licking his lips, making sure he didn't spill a drop of his mistresses' juice.

Through Angie's relentless pushing of her cock into me, I was basically doubled over, my stomach no match for her weight. As a result, I could finally suck my own cock! I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around my own cockhead. It was a weird sensation. Due to Angie's thrusting, I didn't really have to do too much and more or less let my own cock face fuck me.

'Look!' exclaimed Katie, 'Party Slut is sucking his own cock!' The thought of the others watching me made it more erotic and I started sucking on my cock each time Angie pushed it into my mouth.

'Cum with me you slut!' cried Angie as she pushed her full weight down on me and unleashed a load of white thick goo deep in my ass. Her action forced my cock into my throat and initiated my own orgasm. I greedily sucked on my cockhead, revelling in the unique sensation. Jet after jet of warm cum hit the back of my throat as my balls emptied its load into my willing mouth.

Angie continued to squirt deep into my bowel. She only got off me when she finished, waiting until nothing more came out of her cock. Because of this, I was able to continue sucking my own cock, making sure I extracted all its white goodness. The pain in my back however, soon made me realise I needed to unfold myself and I fell onto my side and stretched my legs out. I was dizzy, as if I had stood too quickly, so rested on my side for a moment.

'Fuck, that was hot my love,' said Katie. 'You really need to lose your belly so you can suck your own cock whenever you want.' I smiled at her weakly.

'Yes babe,' was all I could muster at that point.

'I think it's time for some more drinks. Katie, Isabella, because our sluts have performed so well, I think they deserve a rest for a moment. Please go and fix the drinks.'

'Thank you Miss Tilly,' I said as Katie and Isabella got up and headed for the kitchen. Katie winked and smiled at me as she walked past with Isabella into the kitchen to make the drinks.

XXXXX

Once again, we sat around making small talk while we consumed our drinks. Despite Tom and me still wearing our collars, it was a normal group conversation, we weren't the girl's bitches at this point. The matter of Katie losing her anal virginity was raised. Everyone was interested in how she found it. Katie took the questions in her stride until the point of discussion about who she would like to fuck her in the ass, besides me, came up.

'Well,' she said, blushing somewhat. 'To be honest, I think you girls are just a bit too big for me at the moment, so, if it can't be Jim, then I would only feel comfortable with Tom's cock up my ass.' I think everyone was a bit stunned, especially me. I would have thought she would have chosen Tilly. My shock must have registered on my face.

'Are you ok my love?' asked Katie.

'Yeah babe. Just a bit stunned. I didn't think that you would have chosen Tom -- no offence Tom.' He nodded his understanding.

'Well, I was asked,' responded Katie. The thought of Tom fucking my partner in the ass wasn't totally unappealing, but I had hoped it would be one of the girls first but, as Katie had said, they were probably too big given she only tried for the first time last night. Tilly took control again.

'Party Slut, get this bitches cock hard,' she said pointing to Tom. 'I think Katie deserves another cock up her ass.' Katie didn't look as if she was opposed to the idea as I moved out of my seat and moved over to Tom. He spread his legs and I knelt between them and took his soft cock into my hand. His balls were smooth, like the others in the room and I gave them both a soft lick. He moaned softly. I continued licking them as I gently jerked his cock, bringing it slowly to life. My own cock was beginning to rise as well. I took his cockhead into my mouth and started sucking gently, rolling it around in my mouth, feeling it beginning to swell. His cock grew under my attention and I suddenly felt a hand on mine. Isabella had moved behind me and was lovingly stroking me to hardness.

Tilly stood up and took Katie by the hand and led her over to the same chair that Angie had earlier fucked her in. Katie sat down and Tilly and Angie stood either side and proceeded to shove their cocks in her face. Katie took one in either hand and began to slowly wank them and shower their cockheads with kisses. The girl's tools began to swell under Katie's handling.