All Comments on 'My New Neighbours'

by csm1967

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AllenJamesAllenJamesover 5 years ago
Two Upsmanship

Oh, wish I had neighbors like this, I used to fantasize about the gay couple next door ravishing me but two shemales - excuse me while I tidy up - that is just too hot to not want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

not to bad ,i wonder what katie will say when she finds out

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful Fantasy

Truly enjoyed reading your very hot story - one fantasy I have that has not been filled yet. I look forward to reading more of your works. Many thanks,

tonitemptstonitemptsover 5 years ago
Fantastic

That was well done. I hope you continue and I must admit this chapter is my number one fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Katie

I Hope there is more maybe with Katie involved?

Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
Wonderful

Truly one of my biggest fantasies - I have been fucked by 2 shemales - but never together

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Awesome story, I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Katie

Yes she needs to be involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyable but problematic

I understand it's use in the porn community isn't as derogative but "shemale" is a pejorative term and really bugs me. The story was relatively well written and fun to read, but I couldn't help wincing every time somebody used that word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
listen to that a-hole

Um this story is problematic. You should probably apologize and correct all your language.

Listen if you want to do that go ahead or just write whatever you want.

Vodka_JimVodka_Jimover 5 years ago
Nicely done

Very well written. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Whens the next installment

DeathcakesDeathcakesover 5 years ago
I love how supporting the the wife is

I love how supportive and open minded the couple is, you don't see that often in stories like this it usually devolves in cuckolding and the girl usually leaves because she deems him less of a man because of his fetish, I especially love that the wife even arranged it with the neighbors because she knew how much the fantasy turned him on. This alone gives the story a romantic air that really makes me feel warm while reading it despite the obvious aggressive parts from the neighbors. Just knowing your spouse will be there after its over and won't think any less of you makes all difference. Thank you for the lovely tale, I will definitely read the next one.

Lolilol47Lolilol47about 5 years ago

Wow, that was one of the most arousing stories I read.

grimygrimyabout 5 years ago
Please let this be me

I have read many stories of various persuasions, but this by far is one of the most I can relate to. Great setup, perfect conflict, and awesome follow through. This story is what I dream of! Great job!

orion71orion71about 5 years ago
Wow

Was hard the entire time I read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My ultimate fantasy

Just as was said before, I wish this was me...I wet my own panties with pre-cum from my hard as rock cock. I have just found my own mistress after trying loads without success. She does me a fantastic makeover complete with wig and false breasts. I have bought my own clothes at her direction for different looks and she has now promised to start training me with her strapon, which I can't wait for. I am hoping that she will eventually get me into a situation to be sucking a real cock for her pleasure (and mine!). 5 stars from me and I will now work my way through the other installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow really good

That is one hot sexual experience. I would trade old Jim places any day or night. Two hot shemales with big cocks that want to use me is sexy as hell. I would love to be fucked like that.

msubmissivemsubmissiveover 3 years ago

Fuck!! This story is my dream....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes!

If only i could meet up with an Angie and Tilly. Excellent story.

OutsidenudistOutsidenudistalmost 3 years ago

This was an outstanding story, thank you for sharing. I wished Angie and Tilly were my neighbors... mmm, mmm...!! (smiling)

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 2 years ago

Simply brilliant and so arousing!

I'm hoping Katie returns, and sooner rather than later makes it a foursome ;-) I'm intrigued to know where she will fit into the hierarchy ...... number 2 or 3 I suspect.

Thank you so much for sharing xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and very hot. I wish I was Jim and had neighbors like that to become their sub.

Cheerleader FanCheerleader Fanover 1 year ago

This was a fantastic story. The action flowed well and what was happening kept upping the ante in interesting ways. I was really hoping that Tilly would have secretly invited Katie to join the fun with her showing up while Jim was stuffed full of cock.

The only negative I have to say about it is that it needs to be run through a spell check and edited better, but I'm not going to let that keep my from giving it top marks.

toni6669toni66697 months ago

One of the best stories I have ever read and I've been reading this sort of story for 47 years now . Bravo !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous