All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 11'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Damn Matt, you just cruised the pizza delivery guy. Get a grip on yourself, you ordered a pizza not a sub (pun absolutely intended). Brandon's cooking might be bad, but wake up and smell the coffee, you're into guys!!!!! Chapter #11 had a lot of humor in it, I liked that. This was another *****s.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

Mistakes are often the best things I ever did!

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah, Brandon is amazing, dude! I love him. I am just writing a story with his gay little brother, and I have much fun with that.

About Matt... well, I must warn you that the next chapter is my least favorite of all my stories so far... I kept thinking about editing it, even removing entirely, but every time I read it, I find it crucial for his character development, and even though I hate it, I know he would never change as much if he wouldn't experience that. So if you don't drop this storyline after that, I believe you are in for a ride.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Very good and I loved how he thinks to himself ‘are gays everywhere?’ You’re right that I don’t like Matt right now.. but I like that he wants to get Thomas something nice for Christmas as his more than usual secretary. I hope Thomas will forgive Matt and that Matt will ask to be forgiven.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

story TAGS