All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 15'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

OUCH!!! Unless you've had it done, you can't imagine the pain of that first time being waxed. It can bring the strongest most masculine man to tears. Matt certainly seems to be going through a lot to keep Thomas in his life. The physical pain is bad enough, but now there's also the humiliation of that recording that Brandon made and will show to their friends. LOL. This ***** story just gets better and better with each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate cruel people.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

The love of Thomas’s laugh really got me. Along with Matt finally admitting that his story was really just to make Thomas jealous/angry. Still no plan for Natasha but Thomas has little to worry about now sans hair. Ouch but hairy bodybuilders choose to do regularly.

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

MarcLuciFer:

Yeah. It's real torture, especially when the person doesn't know what he is in for. So I wouldn't advise that, even when I wrote it.

I spent weeks writing this chapter and scrapped dozens of alternative punishments and even Thomas's refusal to touch Matt. I ended up with this because it gave Matt a seriously lasting effect when he needs to really think about what he even wants from being with Thomas.

You will find out later that the worst offensive thing for Thomas is him being the secret of some bicurious guy. Yet Matt is demanding precisely that. And he is using the knowledge that Thomas likes him to achieve this goal. So this is not only the punishment Matt wouldn't want in the first place. It is also a statement that puts Matt in a position where he needs to think about how many lies he wants to tell his fiance and himself.

Brandon would never show this to guys without Matt's approval, but as he stated, once Matt comes out, guys would not forgive him for taking away such fun. You will learn more about the gang when you read more of my stories. You find out why they would all be thrilled to see it and taunt Matt in the most loving but fun way.

Anonymous:

Who is the cruel one here? Matt, who is constantly trying to keep Thomas in an angry, jealous state because it thrills him to fear Thomas, and he craves the pain and punishments he gives him when he is upset? Or is Thomas the cruel one for realizing this and choosing a more painful punishment than Matt originally wanted? There are brats and brats, Thomas knows this, and Matt will learn it. Matt could walk out of this anytime. He could have even avoided it altogether. He chose to stay.

ExLuke1:

Matt liked Thomas long before he admitted it in front of himself, Matt cares for him, but he has a weird way of showing it at this point... He will learn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...