Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Really glad you decided to "undelete" this. Contextually, it explains a lot that was missing before, particularly with just how confused Matt is at this point. It also showed further just how strong the connection is with this group of friends.

I_DuskI_Dusk10 months agoAuthor

I’m glad you like it. Just fyi these workout sessions will be in Fiancé of my ExBoss.

.

I thought about including it in both but they are much more important for FomEB development than MNPA.

.

Unfortunately thanks to my illness I didn’t manage to keep posting FomEB so those chapters are bit delayed now (you should have now chapter 20 not 18 in that timeline… and that way FomEB and MNPA would be happening at the same time… but I didn’t want to hold on to releasing the second part of MNPA for another month…

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

I understand your reasoning to hold it back at the time in the sequence of your interwoven stories. But I’m also really glad to learn several things. Matt can’t be without Thomas, period. He should soon tell Thomas that he loves him in his heart and soul even if his brain can’t make sense of it all at this point. This happens to me periodically so I’ve learned to go slow and my brain catches up. And like MarcLucifer mentioned, gaining insight into the group dynamics and protectiveness is great and helps me understand the groups intervention of Matt in the park in a subsequent chapter. I’m really glad you released it and there weren’t many editing issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...