My New Personal Assistant Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The taste of love is sweet

When hearts like ours meet

I fell for you like a child

Oh, but the fire went wild"

.

I began to chuckle like a madman and taping our hands into my side to the rhythm.

"I fell into a burning ring of fire

I went down-down-down, and the flames went higher

And it burns-burns-burns

The ring of fire, the ring of fire

And it burns-burns-burns

The ring of fire, the ring of fire

The ring of fire, the ring of fire..."

.

I grabbed his second arm as well and pulled them both under me.

"Man... you are not getting rid of me. Deal with it. I am deep as fuck!" I could not stop grinning!

.

Thomas laid on me, completely silent, his breathing was slow, and I may be wrong as everything back then was a bit hazy, but I was sure that I felt something wet drip on my shoulder blade, and I closed my eyes in absolute bliss.

.

.

His hands left me, and Thomas raised himself up. I heard the sound of a zip, and then he untied my ankles and laid each down gently. I was slowly returning to reality, still feeling absolutely sublime.

I turned on my back, not even minding the cold ground. I looked at Thomas. He was kneeling between the poles that had held my ankles before.

.

We gazed at each other. I didn't have any words, and he seemed like he did neither.

I sat up, and he just watched me. I didn't know what to do next.

The moment went on for too long. It was killing me. I just reached for his hand and walked on my knees to him, taking his face in my palms and opening his lips with mine. He still stared silently into my eyes. I kept his gaze but kept touching his lips until he leaned closer, and we kissed properly.

.

"Go wash your stomach, Matt. We should talk."

No, no, no!! For fuck sake, what is it with this man?! He got back into his rigid mask again! You idiot, how many people do you think I ever sang to?!

I nodded and kissed his cheek, standing up.

.

I washed myself and looked at my reflection. I felt like I was looking at a whole different person in my reflection...

When I came back, the candles were no longer burning, and Thomas wasn't there either. I looked around and heard soft music. The door to the music room was open. I stepped in with a huge smile on my lips. I sat down next to the guitar I left there and watched him play.

12