My New Roommate

Story Info
When Dan moves in Cal immediately starts crushing on him.
1.4k words
4.47
17.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

*****

My new roommate, Dan, and I get on well. We play video games and go out to the pub together a lot, we still do. He is a massive guy, both in height and width, and after a month or so of living together, I realised I had a crush on him. It wasn't a massive crush, but I always looked forward to catching him in his towel or seeing him after he got back from the gym with his muscles bulging.

I have known I am gay for a long time, and Dan seemed chill with it. He caught me looking at his crotch one time after he got back from the gym and winked at me before heading to the bathroom to shower. Since then, he would spend a lot of time walking around the flat in his boxers.

I started to masturbate to the thought of his dick. When I had a lot of time, I would fuck myself on my dildo, imagining him. But I was shy and didn't try to come on to him. I just assumed he was straight.

One night, I came home from the gym, and he was sitting on the sofa playing games.

"Hey Cal, wanna join?" he said.

I walked over to find him in his olive boxers (my personal favourite), on the sofa next to a large box. I went to move it.

"You can just sit on here." He patted on his lap and looked up at me. "I know you want to."

I stuttered, and he laughed, put down the controller, gripped my hips and pulled me down. "See, that's nice and comfy, right?" I was flustered and could only nod as he passed me the other controller.

As we played, I tried to ignore the fluttering in my stomach, but I began to get a boner. It filled up my jeans, and I shuffled on his lap, trying to sort myself out. As I did, I felt his dick get hard. I suppressed every urge to jump up and go hide in my room.

"It's boiling in here, isn't it?" I said.

"Yeah, hence the boxers. Why don't you stripe down?"

I blushed, "No, I'll just get some water."

I got up off his lap. As I walked to the mini-fridge to grab a bottle of water, I felt his hungry eyes burn into my back. When I turned around, he was rubbing his hard dick through his underwear. His dick stretched his boxers, filling them completely. He smiled at me knowingly.

He stood up and towered over me.

"I said, I think you should take your clothes off, Boy." His tone had changed entirely. The way he said boy was like a slap across the face. I felt so small.

"I, umm, I guess."

"Good Boy." Slowly I pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned my jeans. He looked me up and down and licked his lips.

He sat and patted his lap again. "Come sit back down." I obliged. His commanding tone had me hypnotised. I wiggled, trying to get comfy with his hard dick poking into me. His hand rested just in front of my much smaller bulger, and he clutched the controller.

I couldn't concentrate on the game, and he beat me over and over again.

"Come on Cal, are you really that distracted?" He teased and grided his hips. I felt his hard dick rub against my ass cheek.

I spluttered something about the game being stupid. "Well, how about we do something else?" He dropped the controller and brushed his hand against my dick. He only touched it for a second, and I wanted him to touch me again.

"Kneel in front of me." His commanding tone was back, and I quickly found myself on my knees.

I was now staring at his dick. I could see its outline perfectly through his boxers. I stared at it and started to salivate.

"You hungry, Boy? Beg me to smell it."

I stumbled over my words, "Please, can I smell your crotch."

"Sir." He said, "Ask again."

"Please, Sir, may I smell your crotch."

His big hands locked together behind my head, and roughly he pulled me into his crotch. I breathed in his musky scent.

"Take a good smell, Boy. This is what a real man smells like."

I reached one hand down and rubbed my dick. God, he smelt so good. I wanted to taste him so bad. He released me, and as if reading my mind, he pulled his boxers down. His dick bouncing up, enjoying its new freedom.

"This is what you want, isn't it." He bounced his dick side to side. "Don't think I haven't noticed your slutty eyes all over me this past month." I licked my lips. It was a lovely dick, a good 7 inches and thick. "Well, what do you think, boy, you like what you see?"

"Yes, Sir." I edged closer, eager to taste him. He grinned.

"Lick it." I licked it, lapping up some of his precum. He moaned quietly. "Open up, Boy." His hands were back on my head, pushing me down on his cock. It stretched my mouth open, and I almost gagged at it hit the back of my throat.

"Yes." He moaned as he held me there. I was running out of breath and pushed back against his hands, but he held me there. I panicked, pushing harder against him. I was completely out of control. I felt so vulnerable, and I loved it.

Then he released me. I gasped for a breath before he pushed me back down. Soon I was in a rhythm bobbing up and down on his big cock. I glanced up at him. His eyes were like fire, fixated on me.

He stopped and pushed me off. "Oh, I think I'm going to claim you." He stood up to his full height. He put his hands on my waist, pulled me into him and kissed me passionately. His hand slipped down the back of my brief and worked its way between my ass cheeks.

I jumped as his finger found my asshole. He took his hand and licked his finger. I pulled back against him, but I was going nowhere. This time he slid his finger inside me.

"Ooh, nice and tight." He grinned sadistically. He stretched me open, adding another finger. Then, without warning, he picked me up and flipped me on o the sofa, ass up.

I tried to protest, but his hands were already pulling my underwear off. Then, his tongue was on my asshole, swirling. His other hand was rubbing up and down on my dick. I was in heaven. I moaned.

He stopped and growled. Then, he slapped my ass hard, and I yelped. He pulled open a draw and covered his dick in lube. Then he was lining himself up, pressing his head against my asshole. I tried to relax through the stretching, willing myself to open for him. I gasped at the sudden pain as he entered me. He slowly started thrusting in and out. With each thrust, I felt him deeper inside me. Slowly making himself fit inside me.

I was moaning into the sofa. He felt so good inside me now.

"God, you take dick good, Boy. We are going to have some fun together."

"Thank you, Sir."

"And so polite. I'm going fuck you hard, and you're going to beg me to come in your ass. You are going to beg me to claim you."

He picked up the pace, grunting. He was fucking me rough, and I loved it.

"Once I come inside you, I will own you. Do you understand?"

I reached down, stroking myself. I could barely focus on his words.

"You can come, Boy, but that isn't going to stop me fucking you senseless."

I just moaned in reply.

"Use your words. Beg me to come."

I focused my brain, "Please, Sir, come inside me, make me your bitch."

"That's right bitch, you want to be owned by me."

"Please, Sir, claim my ass as yours."

Then I felt him explode, pouring his come into me. It felt like it was so much.

"I'm breeding you bitch" With that, I came too, all over the sofa. He moaned as his thrusts slowed and stopped. I felt him slip out, and I flopped down on the sofa, come dripping out my gaping ass.

He lay down and spooned me, gently kissing my back. Then he whispered in my ear, "I own you now. You're mine."