My New Step-Family

Story Info
Davy gets a whole new family and more.
14.2k words
4.72
58k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when can I see your cock?" from the emphasis she placed on the word "I" it was clear that someone else had already seen it and that someone was her mother. Well she hadn't exactly seen it, but she'd seen the bulge it had made under my boxers, and she'd clearly passed that on to her daughter, Susie.

Let me back track a bit, well more than a bit, four or five years to when I was in my mid-teens. My name is Davy and I was living with my Mum and Dad. We'd always lived in that house as far as I knew, it wasn't huge but it was very comfortable and it was home. Then my Mum and Dad got divorced. I knew that they weren't getting on so well, I'd heard some of the arguments, although they tried to keep them from me, and I'd heard the silences that followed those arguments, or when I entered a room where they'd been arguing.

Eventually Mum left and I found out that she'd moved in with another man. Whether that was the cause of the problem or the effect I didn't know, neither confided in me at the time. I stayed with my Dad, not because my Mum didn't necessarily want me with her, but because it was more convenient. More convenient for me as we lived near my school, and more convenient because my Mother and the new man only lived in a small flat, he'd moved out of his family home to be with her and that was all they could get.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't unhappy to be living with my Dad, he was a good father in every way and it was nice that there was now just the two of us, but I did miss my Mum. We saw each other quite a bit, we'd meet up after school, or at weekends and she kept in touch really well at first, but inevitably we did drift apart a bit, some of which was my fault, too busy with sport and mates etc.

I finished my GCSEs and went on to A levels. It was during that year that my Dad met someone else, through work I think, and I began to realise that he had a life outside of me. Not that he ignored me, but I was starting to find my own independence and I suppose the opportunity came to be with someone, and he wanted to take it.

Jane, for that was her name, started to come round for lunch on a Sunday, then occasionally for dinner. She didn't stay overnight, well not at first, she had a daughter the same age as me, and I'd met her a few times and she said she had to get back for her. Susie was quite pretty, dressed well and had a good figure. I'd seen her about town on occasions and we'd half acknowledge each other, but basically she went to a different school and we hung about in different groups.

The first time Jane stayed overnight was the summer before I went to university, she'd come over for dinner and I'd gone out to the pub with my mates, arriving back at about half ten. They were both still up and were sitting together on the sofa in the lounge room. I said hello, then went into the kitchen to get a glass of water to take up to bed. Dad followed me in and whilst he didn't actually ask if I minded Jane staying over, he did at least allow me the chance of saying what I thought about it.

"Son, Jane's going to stay over tonight. I didn't want you to be surprised in the morning, so I thought I'd tell you now. I presume you've got no problems with that?"

Of course I hadn't, I liked Jane, she had a lively personality and an eye-catching figure, and I could see why Dad was attracted to her. He'd been on his own for some years and although I suspected there might have been the odd one night stand, he'd essentially put his life on hold for me.

It seemed appropriate to shake hands as I said, "No problem Dad, have a good night." I couldn't believe I'd said that as we parted, me upstairs and Dad back into the lounge room. I used the bathroom and got into bed, intent on going straight to sleep but couldn't. After a while I could hear some whispering outside on the landing and the sound of the bathroom door opening and closing a few times but then nothing. I didn't expect to hear the sounds of screaming orgasms all night, but really I heard nothing at all. Either the walls were more soundproof that I thought or they were very good at keeping quiet, or unbelievably, they weren't having sex!

In the morning I got up and put my dressing gown on before going downstairs. Both Dad and Jane were already up, Jane wearing a dressing gown under which she clearly had a nightie on and Dad with a dressing gown and pyjama bottoms. I knew he didn't normally wear them so they were either for Jane's benefit or mine!

It wasn't exactly a comfortable atmosphere, but we all soon got more used to it and Jane went home mid-morning and Dad and I got on with our lives. She stayed a few more times that summer and Dad stayed with her a few times and then I went off to university.

I had a great time that first term, we were treated as adults, and allowed to get on with our lives as we saw fit. The work wasn't too tough and the social life was out of this world, plenty of drinking and parties. The problem came towards the end of term and Mum invited me to spend Christmas with her and her new man, Bill. They'd just managed to move into a house and now had room for me to stay overnight. I'd met Bill several times, he was OK, a bit up himself, but perhaps that was just him trying to demonstrate that he was worthy of my mother in my eyes.

I spoke to Dad about it, he was fine with the idea and said he'd been invited to go to Jane's so it would all work out well. In truth it wasn't too bad at all, on Christmas Day Bill's two grown-up children and their partners came as well, one had two young children who got spoilt rotten by everyone, me included. They rode me around the house like a horse and I was reminded of my Christmases with Mum and Dad when I was little. It made me a bit nostalgic, but that's what Christmas does to you.

Bill's family went home that evening, leaving me to stay. Mum was getting a bit tipsy, no doubt pleased with the way the day had gone, and when it was time for bed she pulled me into a huge hug. "Thanks for making my day Davy. I hope you can be a more frequent visitor now that Bill and I have got a house." I assured her I would and I went off to bed leaving them alone.

I don't rightly know how long I'd been asleep when I woke, my tongue literally glued to the roof of my mouth. As I reached for my glass of water I realised that I didn't have one and I was not in my own bed. I remembered where I was, and decided I'd have to get up to get some water. As quietly as possible I crept out of my room, seeing that Mum's door was shut and tip-toed down the stairs. There was a faint glow coming from the lounge, and as I passed I peered in, seeing that the Christmas tree lights were still on.

Not only that, but in the middle of the floor was my mother, stark naked riding Bill's cock. She had her eyes shut fortunately, but I could see her body clearly. Now I'd seen my mother naked before a couple of times, caught in the bathroom or bedroom, fleeting glances, but now I could see her in her fully glory. Her breasts were bouncing on her chest, her nipples were big and looked hard and I could see Bill's cock pumping into a mass of hair between her thighs.

My breath caught in my throat as I ducked back, my heart pounding. I knew I should just creep off back to bed but something kept me there. I risked another peek, seeing her buttocks flexing as she undulated on Bill's, body, driving him into her. My hand, I realised, was firmly grasped round my hard cock under my dressing gown as I watched spellbound. I'd been to a pub once with some mates that had exotic dancers, i.e. strippers, but this was different. This was my mother getting fucked in front of me.

Finally I decided to forgo my glass of water and just as I was about to leave I saw her throw her head back, a low moan emanating from her throat as her body went rigid and Bill cried out. I watched as she fell off him, her hand cupped under her pussy and lay breathless on the floor beside him.

Soundlessly, I hoped, I crept back up the stairs and into my room. I lay back on the bed, the image of my mother's body still fresh in my mind and wanked my cock as hard as I could, in part totally aroused by what I'd seen, and in part ashamed that I was wanking over my mother. I came hard, spraying my spunk all over me, then cleaned up as best as I could and managed to go off to sleep.

I slept in a bit late on Boxing Day, nothing was planned I'd been told, to find Mum alone in the kitchen. We were both in our dressing gowns and to me it looked as though she had nothing on underneath. Her breasts were moving about under the top, and as she busied herself I couldn't help but watch, hoping for another glimpse but only caught the odd flash of cleavage. Bill had gone for an early game of golf, one of his traditions, and so we had the morning to ourselves.

It was strange going back in the lounge with her, seeing the very spot where I'd caught her having sex the night before, she seemed totally unmindful and I began to wonder if I'd dreamed it all. I went home the next day, promising to visit again soon. Dad had spent the Christmas with Jane and was clearly on a high, talking incessantly about Jane and her daughter Susie.

Back to university, this term was a bit harder, we were put under the cosh a bit when it came to work and my social life had to take a bit of a dive. And so I was glad when it came time for the Easter break.

Jane seemed to be spending a lot more time at our house, often with her daughter, and I really started to enjoy their company. It was strange having women round the house again, we all had to be a bit careful with remembering to close doors, but overall it was good, particularly as I 'd not seen my Dad that happy in years. Susie and I even had a couple of nights out together, not as a couple but in a group and I started to look at her in a bit of a different light.

One Saturday, towards the end of the break Dad suggested the two of us went out for a beer. We'd done so on several occasions, so it wasn't out of the norm, that was until he came over all serious and told me he'd got something to ask me. "What is it Dad, come on spit it out," I exhorted him.

"Well Davy, I'd like Jane to move in permanently. It's your house as much as mine and before I finally decide, I want to make sure that you're comfortable with the whole idea." I was a little taken aback, not with the concept of Jane moving in, but that fact that he was actually asking me.

"Dad, I think that's a great idea, I'll be a way at Uni most of the time anyway and so it really won't be an issue, Besides I really like Jane."

"You do? Well that's great. You do realise it will mean Susie moving in as well, for the vacations at least." It hadn't even occurred to me, but there was no going back now and anyway she was alright. I could get used to the idea of her as a sort of sister.

They both came round for lunch on Sunday and Dad told them we were both really happy with the idea. We ended up in a group hug, me finding the close proximity of two attractive women pressing up against me quite exciting and I wondered how it was all going to pan out.

Susie and I both went off back to university, and while we were away Jane gradually moved in, so when I next came home they had settled in very comfortably together. Susie was going to be a day or so behind me, so I had the chance to get settled back a bit first. Although it was my home, I found Jane to be very aware of that, she made it clear that she considered herself the interloper and that I should not change my life in anyway because of her. Of course it didn't always quite work like that, the first time I opened the bathroom cabinet to put my shaving things away and found myself staring at a box of tampons I knew that things had changed! Different shampoos and conditioners littered the bathroom, fresh flowers started appearing in vases around the house, and occasionally I'd find a pair of worn panties lying on a floor, either dropped or forgotten.

It was nice though, we all felt like a big happy family and Dad was like a pig in the proverbial. Both Susie and I had tried to find work for the summer holiday, but casual jobs were hard to come by and we were struggling. Our parents offered to fund us a little, in exchange for chores around the house and reluctantly we had to accept the situation. It meant that we did seem to be spending a lot of time in each other's company whilst our parents were at work, something I didn't find to be difficult, nor seemingly did Susie.

Equally we all started to become more familiar with each other, initially dressing gowns were the norm when we got up, but as time went by we relaxed. I remember the first time I saw Susie without it one morning. I was sitting in the kitchen when she sauntered in, wearing a short tee shirt nightie below which I could see a pair of white panties. I could see her breasts wobbling enticingly beneath her top as she walked towards me.

"That's a bit revealing dear," her mother admonished.

"Come on Mum, he's my brother!" We'd made a joke about it early on and it had stuck. Nevertheless, when I got up from the table I did have to conceal my erection and the wank I had afterwards was most satisfying. Jane too was not entirely faultless, she'd sometimes appear in just a dressing gown, clearly nothing on below and once or twice I did get a very quick glimpse of boob. It made me think that she and Dad had had sex that morning hence the lack of anything underneath, something that also did very little to suppress my libido.

It finally happened, one of us catching another one naked. Fortunately I was the one doing the catching! We'd had breakfast and Jane had gone upstairs to get ready for work. Susie and I did the clearing up and she settled down in a chair to allow the bathroom to free up. I went upstairs and just as I was getting to the top I saw Jane coming out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her, passing Dad on the landing with a touch. From my lower position I could just about see the lower parts of her bum as she swept past me, oblivious to me on the stairs. She went into her room, the door swinging shut behind her, only it didn't, it caught on something leaving it some six inches open.

I could hear Dad in the bathroom and knew Susie was still downstairs. I could see Jane in her towel and as I watched she dropped it. I could see the whole of her back and her backside, two very pleasant buttocks separated by a crease. As I slowly climbed the stairs, my eyes still riveted she turned round and I had to gasp. I could see her breasts, full and ripe with dark nipples, and a triangle of dark hair between her legs. She looked up but didn't see me as she reached for a pair of panties and pulled them on, then I watched as she lowered her breasts into her bra and did it up. I quickly made my way to my room ensuring that my door was firmly closed and had another glorious wank.

The summer started to get hotter and I decided to work on my tan, setting up a zero gravity type chair in the back garden. I put on my swimming shorts and remembering to put some sun cream on me, settled back. I'd got some reading to do for university, so had my books at the ready, although it was difficult to resist the lure of just lying there, eyes shut. A shadow fell over my face and I opened my eyes. "Can I have one of those?" asked Susie.

I opened my eyes, shading them against the sun and saw that she was standing in front of me wearing a bikini. It wasn't a tiny bikini, but it did showcase her body superbly. This was as close to naked as I had seen her, and I had to fight my cock to keep it under control. Her breasts were pushed together in a delightful cleavage and further down I could see her crotch, the gap between her thighs so alluring. Her bum was pert and her legs just seemed to go on forever. I got up and rescued another chair for her from the shed, setting it up for her, then watched her settle in it.

I lay in bed the next morning stroking my cock, just my usual morning wood. I wasn't specifically masturbating but the sensation was nice as I reflected over seeing Jane naked, and Susie in her bikini. Finally I accepted that what I really wanted was a piss, so rolled out of bed and pulled on last night's boxers, and stuffed my still erect cock inside them.

Opening my door I eyed the bathroom door which was still shut indicating someone was probably in there. I had just decide to make my way downstairs to the cloakroom, when the bathroom door opened and Jane appeared, wrapped once more in a towel. If anything the sight made me harder as she bade me good morning, and her eyes staring at my crotch, disappeared into her bedroom, shutting the door firmly behind her. I managed a pee despite my hard on and struggled back to my bedroom, finally getting my morning release.

Another fine day beckoned, and having done my chores for the day, hoovering and dusting, I headed for the garden intent on another hard day on the sunbed. I thought I'd better get a lounger out for Susie, just in case and settled back to soak up some rays.

"So when can I see your cock?" A voice interrupted my daydreams.

"I'm sorry?" I spluttered.

"Your cock, it seems I'm the only one who hasn't seen it. Mum says it's well worth the view, so I repeat, when do I get to see it?" Susie stood there, hands on hips staring at me. I just stared at her, wondering how I should respond when she continued, "It's just that I've never really seen one and as you're the closest thing I've got to a brother, I thought I'd ask you."

My mind was running at a hundred miles an hour as my mouth took over, "You've never seen one? Are you still a virgin then?"

"Well not exactly."

"How can that be? Either you are or you're not."

"Well I sort of had sex once. I was at a party and ended up on a bed with some guy who talked me out of my knickers, but once he'd put it in he came immediately and pretty much went to sleep. By the time I'd rolled him off me his erection had gone the way of my virginity. As they say, "Virginity is like a bubble in the stream of life, one prick and its gone forever." So I'd like to see a real one and Mum says yours looks like a nice one."

"You talk about such things with your Mum?"

"My Mum and I talk about everything. So are you going to show me or not? Or do I have to tell her that I saw you spying on her the other day?"

Busted!

"OK, but this stays between us right?"

"Right!"

I pulled the waist band of my swim shorts down until my cock was visible. Even I have to admit that my cock in its flaccid state is not impressive, looking pretty much like a shrivelled up, three day old sausage.

"Is that it? Why isn't it hard?" I explained that it wasn't always hard and needed some stimulation to make it so. "What like this?" and she pulled up her bra top allowing her breasts to flop out. I gasped with the sight before me. They were truly magnificent. Better than I'd ever seen, well those on the strippers in the pub anyway. They were firm and full, her nipples broad across the ends but a very pale pink so that they merged with the skin of her breast.

My cock jerked and stiffened half way as she tucked her breasts back in. "Does it get any bigger?" she enquired.

"Show me your tits again and we'll see." She obliged, this time taking her bra right off and sitting down opposite me. I couldn't help it, I started to run my hand up and down my shaft, bringing myself to a full erection as Susie looked on, her eyes wide open.

"Do you masturbate often?" I nodded as I continued to stroke myself, my eyes glued to her chest. "When?"

"Most mornings," I admitted.

"I've a confession," she almost giggled, "So do I! But I can be persuaded most times of the day." With that she started to run her fingers up and down the front of her bikini bottoms, outlining the cleft under the material. By now my erection was straining and I could feel myself starting to build towards a massive explosion.