My New Step-Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me see you cum," she instructed, and my hand became a blur on my cock, my eyes flitting from her tits to her covered pussy. I felt my balls tighten and suddenly I was erupting everywhere, my cock spraying cum over the ground in front of me. Susie watched enraptured as I lay back, my cock rapidly deflating. Wordlessly she put her bra back on and went back indoors, leaving me to clean myself up as best I could, wondering what was going to happen next.

I didn't have long to wait. The very next morning I was lazing in bed having heard our parents leave, gently stroking my morning wood, when the door opened and Susie came in. She was wearing her usual sleep shirt and from what I could see a pair of pale pink panties. She clambered onto the end of my bed and a sat there, cross legged, I was right, they were pale pink. "What you doing?" she asked.

I decide honesty was the best policy, "Just lying here playing with my cock."

"Can I see?"

"Depends what I get to see in return." She looked at me then grasping the hem of her shirt, pulled it over her head. Her breasts were just as I had remembered them, full and firm, her nipples soft, the areola melding into her skin. My hand continued its lazy stroking, but inside my stomach was fluttering at the sight of Susie's tits for the second day. I pulled back the covers and her eyes widened as she saw my erect cock held firmly in my fist.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked, a look akin to lust in her eyes.

"Probably, soon. Are you?" As though the thought had only just occurred to her I saw her hand creep down to the front of her panties and start to stroke the front panel. It looked crinkly underneath and I assumed she wasn't fully shaven. Her fingers began to trace a line up and down and I could see the beginning of a camel toe forming as the material of her panties was pushed into her. Both of us now were getting into it, more intent being put into our stroking as we looked at each other. Susie's hand was now rubbing rapid circles over what I assumed was her clit and a look of concentration came over her as her breathing became more rapid. One hand was now toying with her nipple whilst the other had slid inside her panties and I could see her fingers manipulating her clit and sliding along her pussy. She lay back, supported on one elbow, her legs now apart and I could see glimpses of darker flesh appearing in the leg holes of her knickers.

I could feel my orgasm starting to build, my balls tightening and focussed intently on her crotch hoping to see more of her intimate place. The hand left her breasts and pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and I caught a flash of her pussy lips as she pushed two fingers inside her. My balls boiled and I could feel the cum rising in me, my hand a blur as Susie's fingers were working frenetically in and around her pussy.

I could hold it no more and I came hard, my cum spurting out in thick ropes as I saw the front of her panties turn darker as juices flooded out of Susie's pussy, soaking her crotch. A little sheepishly we grinned at each other. "That was a good one," she said, "perhaps we can do this every day?"

It seemed like a good idea to me and I nodded. She swung her legs off the bed and smoothing her panties back in place, picked up her tee shirt and sauntered out. I heard the bathroom door close behind her as I started to clean myself up.

The rest of the day was pretty mundane, doing chores including a visit to the supermarket and generally hanging around. We all watched TV in the evening, Dad and Jane sitting together on the sofa. In the dim light from the TV, I could see that he had his hand round her shoulder and his hand had crept down to her breast. Out of the corner of my eye I could just about make out his finger tracing lazy circles round a hard lump and I remembered the sight of her nipples, my mind going into overdrive as my cock stiffened.

The programme ended and they got up to go to bed, leaving Susie and me on our own.

"Do you think they're going to have sex?" she asked.

"I expect so," I replied thinking of his hand and her breast. We watched TV for a bit longer then both went upstairs to bed.

The next morning I was lying there awake, my morning wood in my hand when I heard the front door shut and their car start. I wondered if Susie would live up to her suggestion of having a wank together every morning or had it just been a wind up. I was pleasantly surprised then when my door opened and she appeared in the doorway. "Ah good, you're awake then," she said as she crossed over to the side of my bed. She looked down at me and then in one swift movement pulled her tee shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor. Today's panties were pale blue and fitted nicely around her bum and between her legs.

To my further surprise she pulled back the covers and slid in beside me, turning to face me. "Let me do that," she said as her hand grasped hold of my cock and started to stroke it. "Is that right?" she asked, as I was left stunned at the feel of her small hand on my now fully erect prick. I turned half towards her and could see the jiggling of her tits as her arm moved up and down. She saw my look. "You can touch them if you want," she invited.

I needed no second invitation as my hand reached out and gently cupped them. They were firm, but beautifully soft and I ran my hands around them and across her nipple, seeing it stiffen under my touch. "Oooh, that's made me all wet," she murmured, her hand momentarily missing a beat. The combined excitement of her masturbating me and touching her tits was bringing me close to my orgasm and I could see that Susie knew this as she was stroking me harder now. I warned her, "Susie..." but came suddenly, spurts of cum shooting out from the end of my cock into the gap between us, covering us both.

She squealed with delight, then rolled onto her back, drawing circles on her stomach with the white pools of semen. "I wish I did that when I cum," she said, "I just get very wet and messy." I remembered yesterday and how her panties had flooded, thinking it was very sexy. "Do you mind if I get myself off now?" she said, "You've got me all tingly!"

He hand went down to her panties and she started to rub the front, the pads of her fingers making circles. I could see her puffy lips squashing as she pressed down and once more brought my hands to her breasts, cupping and playing with them. "That's nice, you can suck on them if you want." I lowered my mouth to a nipple and took in inside, sucking gently, playing with the hard bud with the tip of my tongue as her hands moved with more purpose, pushing into her slit. I could see a wet spot forming in her panties, then her hand slipped down the front and I could see her pushing two fingers inside her.

Abruptly she removed her hand and lifting her legs, peeled her panties down. I stared awestruck at her pussy, her pubes shaved into a broad landing strip as her fingers once more slipped inside her. I lifted my head from her breasts to see more clearly and could now see her fingers pumping in and out of her, squelching in her wetness. The other hand was now frigging her clit and I slithered slightly down the bed so that I could get a better view of her pussy. It was soaking wet, glistening with her juices which continued to flow out of her, creating little foamy bubbles.

Tentatively I put my hand on her inner thigh, then slid my finger along until I was stroking her labia, my mind awhirl. "You do it!" She gasped grabbing my hand and pushing it to her wet lips, "Put your fingers in me." I eased two fingers inside her, amazed how soft and warm she was. "Put another one in, "she commanded as her fingers beat a rapid tattoo on her clit. "That's it, now I'm cumming."

I felt her body shudder, as her pussy flooded me with her lady cum, her pussy muscles tightening on my fingers. I watched her arsehole wink at me, saw her legs go rigid and her toes curl up. With a huge gasp she let go of her breath and visibly relaxed as I eased my fingers out of her and put them in my mouth, licking her juices from them, tasting her pussy.

"Wow, that was even better than yesterday, "she murmured, "You've definitely got the job from now on." We managed to keep our hands off each other for the rest of the day although there was now a palpable sexual tension between us. Later in the day we went and sat in the sun, relishing its warmth, but neither of us took any clothes off, both wary of where it would lead.

Another evening in front of the TV, Dad and Jane cuddled up together again. Susie had run a bath and was dressed in her dressing gown, what was underneath I couldn't see, but suspected it was the usual tee shirt and panties. It was quite an engaging programme and we were all absorbed in it, although I was trying to keep an eye on whether my Dad was copping another feel. Instead it was June who had her arm across his chest as she nuzzled into his side and I swear her hand dropped to his crotch a couple of times. The programme ended and they went off to bed, Susie and I exchanging knowing glances.

As soon as they had gone we dived for the settee and cuddled up ourselves, our lips meeting in gentle kisses. I eased my hand inside her dressing gown, cupping a breast through her nightie, feeling her nipple harden under my touch. "Don't start something you can't finish," she whispered.

"Who said I can't finish?" I replied, undoing the belt to her robe and sliding my hand down over her stomach.

"Not here, they might come back down and see us."

"Come upstairs to my room then," I suggested, and we stood up and made our way quietly up the stairs, switching everything off first. As our heads grew level we could see that Dad's door wasn't properly shut, and a sliver of light was showing across the landing. Shushing each other, we crept forward, trying to avoid the creaking floorboards. As we drew level with the gap Susie suddenly stopped, a gasp coming from her mouth. Through the gap we could see inside and I realised what had given her such a surprise. Jane was riding my Dad cowgirl style, her breasts clearly visible, bouncing as she moved on top of him.

We couldn't see him entering her as the bed covers were in the way, but it was enough to make my breath catch in my throat. I reached round the front of Susie to cup her breast as her hand slipped between us and found the bulge in my trousers, already hard from touching her downstairs, now very definitely straining my seams. Although I could have stood there and watched for longer it was not worth the risk of getting caught and I eased her away, into my room and silently closed the door behind us. As soon as it was closed she ripped off her dressing gown and practically threw herself onto the bed, her hand clawing at her panties, forcing her fingers inside them, frantically rubbing herself.

Quickly I stripped off my clothes, my cock springing up hard, then pulled her tee shirt off her, my hands descending to her panties and pulling them down her legs. I lay beside her as her hand found my cock, closing round it and rubbing furiously. "Get on top of me," she implored, and pulled me onto her, my cock sandwiched between our bodies, still encased in her grip. I bucked my hips, simulating sex, using her hand instead of her pussy, then she wriggled and suddenly instead of her hand I felt myself encased in a warm, wet, tight sheath.

I stopped, realising what had happened. "Don't stop, I need you to fuck me, I need you to make me cum!"

I pounded into her as her body met my thrusts, her hands clawing at my back, her legs wrapped around my body. She started to whimper, little squeaking sound coming from her throat and I realised she was cumming, trying desperately to keep quiet. I stopped pumping into her, and she opened her eyes. "Why have you stopped?"

"Well I thought you'd cum."

"I did, but I want to cum again, and," she paused, "possibly again!" We resumed our movements, my cock delighting in being inside her and it wasn't long before I could feel her pussy clamping down on me. I couldn't hold back any longer and came too, spurting deep inside her as my orgasm boiled. We lay there, me still inside her as I slowly deflated, but I could still feel her moving gently under me. Finally I slipped out of her and rolled away. "I've found a new job for you," she joked, "you've been made redundant from the last one!"

We realised it wouldn't be sensible to spend the night together and so reluctantly we parted, Susie creeping back to her room and I slept soundly, dreaming of something very nice, but quite what it was escaped me until I woke to the sound of Dad's car driving off. No sooner had the sound faded away when my door was thrown open and a very naked Susie bounded in, flinging the covers off me, exposing my morning wood. "I've been quietly frigging myself, waiting for them to go and now they've finally gone!" she said, lifting her leg over my hips. "Now I'm going to fuck you like my Mum was fucking your Dad last night." With that she lowered herself down, my cock penetrating her soft folds easily until I was fully embedded in her. She rode me until we both exploded in a mutual orgasm, my cum once more flooding her pussy.

"I love it when you cum in me," she whispered as we lay together afterwards, our arms wrapped round each other.

It became the norm for us, making love every morning, and when possible in the evenings as well. We managed to keep our secret, fortunately we were the ones doing the laundry so cum stains on the sheets were easily concealed, although we laughed when we realised we were making more than our parents were!

This went on for a couple of weeks, until Dad announced that he and Jane wanted to speak to both of us. We exchanged nervous looks as we all sat round the kitchen table. Finally Dad started, "There's something we need to talk to you two about. We've noticed you two seem to be getting very close..."

"Dad, I...."

"Let me finish son please. Jane and I have decided that we want to get married," I breathed a huge sigh of relief as did Susie, "and we want to do it on holiday in Greece later in the summer."

"That's great Dad," I exclaimed and we all shared a family hug.

"And....." he continued, "....we would like you two to be our Best Man and Bridesmaid. It'll just be the four of us, and I've already booked the rooms and flights. I've only booked two rooms as that will mean that the Best Man can continue the tradition of sleeping with the Bridesmaid for the whole of the honeymoon! Don't think we haven't noticed what's been going on. For the record we are delighted that you two are now an item, now you can do it officially rather than sneaking around!"

Susie and I looked at each other, our carefully concealed secret was actually anything but! Realisation swept over both of us, no longer any need to hide our growing attachment, we could be open and honest, and it felt good. "Dad, Jane, "I started, "We're delighted for you and of course we'll be your Best Man and Bridesmaid, but how did you know about us?"

"Come on Son, do you really think we don't know our children? The looks between you, the noises from your bedrooms. I know we're not always quiet, but this isn't a large house. Anyway it doesn't matter, what does matter is that you are happy, as happy as us I hope." Another family hug, this time with more passion.

It felt strange that night, both of us going into my bedroom with the full knowledge of our parents, making love with unbridled passion, and best of all, waking up in each other's arms. Susie moved fully in with me and we started to live our lives as a couple, albeit with the knowledge in the back of our minds that we'd have to separate at the beginning of the new term, but all that seemed to do was to give a greater urgency to our lovemaking.

Soon enough the day of the wedding holiday came round and we arrived at our hotel late afternoon. It wasn't a long flight, but air travel is always an exasperating, long drawn out business and we were all a bit tired. Nevertheless, we checked in and unpacked. Our rooms were actually connected by a door, lockable on both sides, and Susie and I looked at it, wondering how soundproof it would be. She in particular had become a much more vocal lover since knowledge of our relationship had become public and we both thought that we perhaps ought to tone it down a bit for the 10 days that we were there.

As we looked at the door there was a knock on it and we opened it to see June standing there, already changed from her travelling clothes, "Come on you two, let's start the holiday as we mean to go on, drinks in the bar in 10 minutes?" We looked at each other, it was an all-inclusive holiday so no further expense required and we accepted with alacrity. "Right, see you there then."

We all had a lovely evening, the rigours of the journey behind us and we relaxed in the warm evening air, eating outside. Susie hadn't worn a bra and I could see her firm young breasts wobbling under her dress. Even though her body was becoming as familiar to me as my own I still found her a huge turn on and I looked forward to getting back tour room.

Outside our rooms we hugged and kissed good night, each couple entering by their own door, and I made sure that the connecting door was properly locked as I took her into my arms, our mouths locking together in a passionate kiss. Breaking apart I reached down to the hem of her dress and lifted it up over her head, her breasts falling free as I took in their beauty. She pulled me back towards the bed as I removed my clothes, my cock sticking out straight in front of me.

Susie lay back, her legs apart as I lay on top of her, my prick pressing into her panty covered crotch. My mouth found her nipples, so soft and pink and I sucked greedily on them, feeling them harden as my tongue swirled around the nub, my hand caressing the flesh of her breasts. I was pushing my cock against her, feeling the softness of her pussy below her panties. I trailed kisses down over her stomach and hooking my fingers in the waistband of her panties pulled them down and off. She'd kept her landing strip, but made it much thinner and I revelled in the sight of her pretty pussy, already gleaming with her juices.

I lowered my mouth to it," Careful, I haven't had a chance to wash it yet," she warned as I started to lick along the slit, my tongue probing between her lips. Sure, it tasted like a pussy that had been trapped in panties all day, but soon the fresh juices seeping out of her excited the sensory receptors on my tongue. I found her entrance and pushed my tongue inside, the tip tracing circles around, then up and down until I'd reached her clit, progressing to flicking it, feeling it harden. Susie was starting to moan now, low guttural sounds from the back of her throat, as more pussy juice flooded out of her.

I eased two fingers inside her pussy, feeling the tightness, her lubrication allowing them to slide easily in and out as my thumb pressed against her clit, the pad pressing down in a circular manner. I looked up and saw her eyes were shut, her bottom lip between her teeth as the breath rasped in and out of her nose. I could feel her hips rising against the pressure of my hand and could sense the orgasm stating to build inside her. My fingers were now pumping in and out and a flush began to creep across her chest, her nipples were starting to darken and the blood crept across them, then with a violent shudder she came, her orgasm bursting through her, her body writing in pleasure as the waves rolled through her.

She was still and I pulled my hand away from her as she opened her eyes and met mine. Smiling I slid up her body, feeling the head of my cock press against her, a wiggle and I was inside her, just the head, and I slowly pressed forward, feeling her walls expand to take the girth of my cock as it slipped all the way in.