My New Step-Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue was once more between her teeth as I started to move, slowly at first, pulling myself almost out of her, then back in until our bodies ground together, then out again.

I could feel her moving with me as my own arousal grew, the velvety tightness of her pussy squeezing me, stimulating the head of my cock. Her orgasm was building again now, her body pushing back harder against mine, both of us seeking our own oblivion as our orgasms suddenly rushed upon us, my cock erupting spurt after spurt of cum inside her as I could feel her pussy pulsating round me.

A cry escaped her lips as our breath caught in our throats, the blood rushing in our rears as a light-headedness enveloped us and then we stilled, lying together as one, our bodies slowly returning to normal. My softening cock slipped out of her and I rolled to one side, my leg across hers, a hand cupping a breast as we kissed tenderly and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke in the morning, her body pressed tightly against mine, soft and warm in the air-conditioned room. I ran my hand down her back, her skin so smooth against my touch. She stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes, smiling at me, then as she brought her hand up to caress my face she encountered my rock hard prick and wrapped her hand round it, gently stroking up and down. "Now that's how I like you in the morning, primed and ready to take up where we left off last night."

She bent her head down and engulfed the end of my cock in her mouth, her lips and tongue swirling over the head sending waves of indescribable pleasure coursing through me. My hand found her backside and my fingers slid into her crease, teasing her anus and pussy lips as she continued to suck me. I could feel her pussy getting wet and slipped two fingers inside her as she murmured in appreciation. "Now you've started something," she mumbled her mouth still full of cock.

Releasing me she swung a leg over my hips and knelt above me, still holding my cock in her hand. Her breasts jutted proudly from her chest and her nipples were soft, melting into the flesh of her breast. I reached up and cupped them as she opened her pussy with two fingers and lowered herself onto me. She wasn't fully wet yet and she had to ease me carefully into her, her pussy feeling incredibly tight around me. Finally I was fully in and our pubic bones met, her lips distended round me.

Ever so slowly she started to move, rocking her body so there was barely any movement of my cock inside her, as I gently tweaked her nipples, feeling them harden in my fingers. Imperceptibly she increased the range and speed of her movement, my cock sliding in and out of her, the friction pulling on the soft skin around it. I could see her lips moving, her clit being pulled out of it little hood as her skin stretched. Faster and faster became her undulations until with a cry she came, her hand flying to her clit to rub it as my hands went to her hips to steady her.

I could feel her pussy clamping hard on me, her thighs taut as her orgasm rolled through her, then a sudden relaxing and she started to move once more, a slow gentle rhythm that I found easy to match, pushing up into her, meeting her thrusts as my hands once more cupped her tits, pulled in more tightly by her hands. Again the tempo increased, this time for my benefit and I could feel the friction in her pussy rubbing against my cock, the head opening her up with each thrust.

My hands found her hips again and I took over the pace, my body driving up inside her, faster, harder until I came, my cock pulsating as I emptied myself into her, filling her with my cum. She leaned forward, her chest against mine and we kissed again, our tongues teasing and swirling in our mouths as my cock slipped out of her. "I could stay here all day," she whispered in my ear, "but I think you need to replenish your energy levels." Laughing I slapped her playfully across the bum and rolled her off, staggering into the bathroom for a pee.

As I finished she came in and sat on the loo herself as I started the shower, standing under it watching her. She raised herself up, shaking the last few drops off and joined me under the shower where we soaped each other all over, washing away the evidence of our love. We dried and dressed then I tapped gently on the connecting door.

"Come in, it's not locked," came June's voice from the other side. I opened the door to see her standing beside the bed dressed just in white bra and panties, a quite fetching sight which made my cock twitch despite its recent outing. "Won't be a minute," she continued wriggling into a pair of shorts and pulling a tee shirt over her head. "Your Dad's in the bathroom, shall we see you downstairs in fifteen minutes for breakfast?" I agreed and ducked my head back into our room.

We decided on a pool day and were soon setting up our four sun beds, draping towels and rearranging tables. June stripped off her cover-up and I was once more treated to a look at her figure, this time in a pink bikini. It was clear where Susie had got her figure from and I knew then what Susie would look like in another twenty years. We slapped plenty of sun cream on and settled down to a relaxing day in and around the pool.

Lunch was followed by that most admirable of Mediterranean customs, the siesta, only the most hardened sunbathers remaining out in the intense heat. Susie and I stripped off our swimming costumes and lay naked on towels spread on the bed, relishing the coolness of the room. Inevitably the sight of her body gave me an erection which she managed to dispose of in a most agreeable way with her hands and mouth. I offered to reciprocate but she declined, saying she was saving herself for later!

Dad and June were late back to the sun beds claiming that they had dozed off, but from the sheepish look on their faces I suspected that they'd actually been engaged in something a little more strenuous. Back to the rooms to shower and change followed by drinks and inner. Afterwards we ambled around the resort hand in hand, peering into shops and bars. It was approaching eleven o'clock when we chanced upon a club from which a heavy beat was emanating. It was right on the beach front and there were lots of people making their way in. Susie looked at me and I could see she wanted to go in. Dad and June peered in and looks of horror crossed their faces.

"You go on and enjoy yourselves," they said, "we'll go back to the hotel. Let us know when you're back." We went in and joined the throng dancing and drinking. Everyone was having a great time, the DJ was really good, keeping everything going and before we knew where the time had gone it was closing time. No-one wanted to leave but we were all being pushed out. A cry went up, "Come on, everyone in the water!" We began running across the sand, twenty or so of us, pulling our clothes off as we ran.

Soon we were in the water, splashing and dunking, everyone naked. Breasts and cocks were bouncing around, any thoughts of modesty gone. Gradually matters calmed down and I found myself in Susie's arms, her breasts pressing against me, her nipples like hard bullets. Our tongues danced in each other's mouth as our hands began to wander over our bodies. I reached down and grasped her bum, pulling her hard against my cock, now beginning to return to life after its immersion in the cool water.

All around us couples were in the same position, embracing and kissing. I looked over and saw one young woman riding her partner, her hips undulating as she impaled herself on his cock. Susie pulled me down onto a sun bed and straddled me, her knees either side of my head as I lifted up and kissed her pussy, tasting its muskiness mixed with sea water. She pulled me into her as I thrust my tongue out, pushing inside her pussy, more love juice seeping out covering my face in her essence.

She slid back over my hips and raised herself up, then grasping my cock positioned it at her entrance, and in one smooth movement lowered herself, engulfing me inside her. Her pussy felt so warm and wet, her walls tight round me and I pumped frantically into her as she ground into me. Her breasts were bouncing on her chest, her nipples still rock hard in the cooler air, the water still glistening on them.

Everyone around us was now fucking, in various positions, moans and grunting coming from every couple as orgasms erupted. It was too much for me and I felt my cock explode in Susie, filling her pussy with my cum. Such was my excitement that I stayed hard and she re-doubled her efforts, squeezing me with her pussy muscles until she too came, her body shuddering with the force of her orgasm.

We remained in that position, my cock slowly falling out of Susie as a couple we'd spent part of the evening with approached us. They were still naked, arms round each other. "Wow, what a blast," he said, "nearly as good as the nude beach eh?"

"What nude beach?" I asked.

"Haven't you been there yet, just around the headland there's a secluded cove and everyone gets naked there. Sex too if you're discreet about it. Come round, we'll be there tomorrow." With that they moved away as Susie and I got up and searched for our clothes. We found most of them, Susie's panties were missing and she didn't bother putting her bra back on as we walked back to the hotel. She kept complaining that my cum was dribbling down her legs, so I retaliated by lifting the back of her short skirt and grabbing her naked bum as we walked.

Back in the hotel room we knocked gently on the door and opened it, poking our heads in next door to tell them we were back. Susie's Mum stirred and mumbled goodnight. We fell into bed, too tired to shower or even brush our teeth and it wasn't until June came into our room the next morning that we even stirred. She was dressed in a tee shirt, her breasts wobbling enticingly under it as she shook us awake. We'd forgotten that it was their wedding day and the two girls were off to have their nails and hair done, together with a massage. With a cry Susie sprang out of bed and launched herself into the bathroom, her naked backside disappearing behind the door as Jane looked down at me. I realised that my morning wood was tenting the sheet we had thrown over us and surreptitiously pushed it down with my hand hoping that Jane hadn't seen it.

Showered and dressed, they departed, leaving Dad and me having a leisurely breakfast, followed by a morning round the pool on our own. It was nice to spend some time with him, something we hadn't done for a while, and he asked me if it was getting serious between me and Susie. I admitted it was, that she was meaning more and more to me and he asked me what we were going to do when it was time to go back to our separate universities. To be quite honest that issue hadn't occurred to me, but suddenly it hit me, we'd be apart for months. A sobering thought, something I'd need to talk to Susie about soon.

We had a beer for lunch then had a siesta, being woken by the girls coming back. We dressed and together with our parents walked slowly to the wedding venue, a small place, beautifully appointed. Vows were said, rings exchanged, the bride was kissed, firstly by her new husband, then her daughter, then her new step-son. Finally I kissed thy bridesmaid, already looking forward to the tradition of the Best Man sleeping with the Chief Bridesmaid! We had a fabulous dinner, a few drinks and all had an early night, both Susie and I feeling the effects of the escapades of the previous day.

We announced the next morning that we were going to go to the beach, intending to try the nude beach and hoping that our parents would stay by the pool. Happily that is what they decided on, and so we split up for the day. We found the beach with no problem and were surprised by the variety of people on it. Young and old, most totally naked. It was surrounded by rocky cliffs with lots of little nooks and crevices to provide some privacy and we settled in one of those, surrounded only by a few people. Although we'd not only stripped naked the other night but had also had sex in front of everyone else, it still felt a little awkward to take all our clothes off in public. No-one else batted an eyelid and were soon settled on our towels liberally covering ourselves in sun cream, especially the white bits!

I was worried about getting an erection, but fortunately didn't although came close once or twice, particularly when we observed a couple engaged in some pretty heavy petting, she openly wanking his cock and he with fingers clearly in her pussy. They soon orgasmed and settled back down. I was tempted to touch and play with Susie, but managed to restrain myself to the odd caress of her breasts and bum. We swam and bathed all morning, returning to the hotel for lunch and a siesta. June asked how the beach was and we told her it was great. She said they might venture down there that afternoon and would probably see us. We didn't let on where we were going to be, presuming that they would stay on the regular beach.

We settled back down on the beach in the late afternoon sun, hearing the sounds of the sea not far away, the gentle murmur of voices and felt ourselves dozing. I was woken by a shadow falling across my face and a voice, "So this is where you've been hiding. When we couldn't find you we asked about other beaches and were told about this one. No need to ask why you kept it quiet." I shaded my eyes and looked up at June and my Dad, suddenly conscious that my flaccid cock was lolling on my thigh. Quickly I covered myself and saw that Susie had one arm across her breasts and the other hand over her pussy.

"Too late for that," the voice continued, "we've seen it all already! Do you mind if we join you?" They spread their towels out and I could see that they were still in their swimming costumes and assumed that they would keep them on. To my total surprise June reached behind her and unsnapped her bra top, shrugging it off, freeing her breasts. I'd only glimpsed them before, but could see them in all their glory now, bigger than Susie's and sagging more, topped with full dark nipples looking very chewable.

My next assumption also proved wrong, that she would keep her bottoms on, but without a pause she slid them down her legs and off, revealing a fully shaved muff, her vulva visible as a neat vertical slit between her legs. I could scarcely breathe, and was conscious of my cock making its presence known by starting to rise. Dad too had taken his shorts off, and I looked on his cock properly for the first time for many years. He too seemed to be having a bit of a problem with a burgeoning erection and quickly lay down, concealing it.

I tried hard to stop mine from growing, failing miserably and had to turn away, lying on my side, facing away from them. Susie didn't help by cuddling into my back, her breasts pressing against me. I soon realised what she was doing however as her arm came round my waist and grasped my cock, gently stroking it. I could see other naked bodies around us, but all my mind could focus on was the memory of my step-mother's naked body and the increasingly rapid rubbing of Susie's hand. It didn't take long before I was spraying my cum on the sand, desperately praying that neither June nor my Dad realised what was going on. As I rolled back I could see that were indeed totally oblivious, and I kissed Susie tenderly, whispering my thanks to her.

Gradually I got used to the sight of June's naked body, although I still had to resist staring at it. She seemed totally at ease with being naked around us, although Dad was also struggling a bit in keeping his eyes off Susie who herself seemed to be touching her pussy more often than was necessary. Finally the sun dipped and we dressed and meandered back to the hotel, agreeing to meet in the bar later on for pre-dinner drinks.

The room door had no sooner closed behind us when Susie dropped to her knees and yanked down my shorts, drawing my cock into her mouth. Instantly I was hard and she took it right to the back of her throat, one hand grasping the base. I could see that she had the other hand buried inside her bikini, frantically rubbing at her pussy. She stood, ripping off her bikini and lay back on the bed, "I've been like a bitch on heat all afternoon, now get on top of me and fuck the arse off me."

I needed no second invitation, settling myself between her wide open legs, my cock slipping straight into her already very wet pussy. Her hands raked my back as her hips bucked under me, meeting my thrusts with an equal passion. Our lips locked, our tongue frantically fighting each other. One hand found her breasts, pinching the nipple, the other slipped under her bum, fingers searching for her crease, one finding her anus and pushing inside. With a cry she exploded, her body convulsing, her pussy and arsehole gripping me as her orgasm ripped through her.

Exhausted we rolled apart, our chests heaving as we regained our composure. "Jeez, I needed that," she wheezed, "I never thought they'd get their kit off in front of us, my mother flashing her pussy at you and your Dad's cock struggling with his erection. He's got a really nice cock, now I know where you got yours from!"

We didn't talk about the nude beach over drinks or dinner, and I wondered if perhaps our parents were regretting their boldness in front of us. My mind kept wandering back to the memory of Jane's naked body and I had to keep forcing myself to think about something else, and I was more than a little surprised when over breakfast the next day Dad suggested that we all go to the beach again. "Which beach?" I asked.

"Well the same one as yesterday, we really enjoyed it. That is if you're not uncomfortable with the idea?" I looked at Susie who nodded imperceptibly.

"No, we're fine with that," my cock already twitching at the prospect.

We settled in the same spot as the previous day, all of us stripping our swimwear off without apparent hesitation, then once more slathering ourselves in sun cream lay down on our towels relaxing in the hot sun. As the morning went on it got progressively hotter until Jane suddenly exclaimed, "This is getting too much, I'm going for a swim, anyone coming?" We all concurred and ambled across the hot sand to the sea. It was beautifully refreshing, the water cool, and we waded out to waist level. Both girls splashed water over their chests, converting two pairs of soft nipples to hard pebbles.

Inevitably we ended up splashing and dunking each other, Susie and me with a little more enthusiasm than our parents. "I've had enough," exclaimed Dad, Susie readily agreeing with him, but Jane wanted to stay for more, but was clearly a little reluctant about being on her own so I gamely offered to stay with her.

We swam for a bit, then floated, Jane's breasts bobbing gently on her chest, her mons occasionally visible, but the coolness of the water fortunately kept my erection at bay. Finally we too had had enough, and we waded out of the sea, the water glistening on our bodies, feeling once more the heat of the sun on our skin.

As we emerged back onto the sand Jane suddenly stumbled, crying out in pain. Instinctively I reached out for her, my arm encircling her waist, my hand coming perilously close to grabbing her breast. "What's the matter?" I asked, concerned.

"Stubbed my bloody toe, Jeez that hurts." Leaving my arm round her waist, very conscious of our closeness, I helped her to a rocky outcrop and settled her down on it. I knelt down in front of her and picked up her foot, peering intently at her toe. It didn't seem to be badly injured, just a scuff visible and as I looked up my eyes were dragged to the junction of her legs where her pussy was now plainly visible, the lips just parting slightly.

I felt my cock stir and looked back to her toe, kissing it better, which action only served to expose her even more. "Does that constitute a toe job?" joked Jane as she realised that my cock was now fully erect. "Oh sorry, have I done that to you? That's quite a compliment that I can still do that to a young man like you." I tried to conceal my cock between my legs but to little avail. "Look we can't go back along the beach with you in that state. Come closer."