My New Step-Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and really embarrassed, moved closer to her, looking around to see that there was no-one within about thirty yards. To my surprise Jane reached out and grabbed my cock, stroking gently along its length. "Mmmm, just like your father's, no wonder Susie's got that silly grin on her face all the time, But regrettably I'm a respectably married woman now, so you'll have to get rid of that by yourself. This might help though." As she released my cock she opened her legs, her pussy gaping open slightly. My hand flew to my cock and I began to rub it, knowing that with the sight the Jane's pussy so close to me I was not going to last long.

To my surprise I saw her hand descend to her crotch and start to rub herself in slow circles, squashing her lips against her, the other hand clasping her breast, gently squeezing her nipple. Her eyes were fixed firmly on my cock, her fingers now rubbing at her clit, then as I watched, she pushed two inside her, sawing them in and out, her palm pressing on her clit. She must have been very wet, I could hear her pussy squelching as her fingers pumped back and forth.

The sight was too much for me and I could feel my cum rising in me, my hand now flying up and down my rampant cock. "Cum on my tits," she gasped hoarsely and with a muffled cry I did just that, my spunk spurting hard out of my cock onto her chest, coving her in my white goo. She scooped up a dollop on the end of her fingers and fed it into her mouth, then her body started convulsing as her orgasm washed over her. I could see a spray of love juice erupting from her pussy as her fingers beat in and out.

Finally she was still and our eyes met, our faces smiling as we realised what we had done. I helped her up to return to the water to wash ourselves down again, standing close to each other in the water. I scooped up a handful of water and splashed it over her chest, my hands washing her down, gently fondling her breast. I felt her hand on mine, pressing it harder into her as our eyes met. "I don't think we'd better mention this to the others, do you?" she suggested. I agreed, wondering how I'd face my father if he found out. We walked side by side back to the others, finding them lying side by side on their towels. We settled down beside our respective partners, once more relaxing in the hot sun.

We retreated back to the hotel for lunch and a siesta, and Susie and I slipped into bed naked. She cuddled up to me and as usual my cock got hard, pressing against her stomach. She put her hand round it and held it, not attempting to stroke it at all which was unusual for her. "I've got a confession," she said, "When your Dad and I left you in the water today and went back to the towels, he developed a hard on and I helped him get rid of it."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh be a bit more with it Davy, I gave him a handjob! He didn't touch me though. Do you mind?"

I reflected on what Jane and I had done and "No, not at all," then breaking my promise to her mother, told her what we'd done.

"So we're quits then?" she suggested.

"Not quite, you have to help me get rid of this," I indicated my erection.

"Now let me see how I could do that," she murmured, sliding down the bed and opening her mouth.

After our siesta we decided to stay around the pool for the rest of the day. In a way it was quite a relief not to be looking at naked bodies all the time, and it was quite fun eyeing the swimsuit covered figures and wondering what they would look like naked. Back in the room we showered and I sat back on the bed naked, reading as I watched Susie, dressed in just a pair of panties, sitting at the dressing table putting a little make up on. Well I tried to read, but my eyes were constantly drawn back to her breasts as they moved on her chest. Without really realising it I was toying with my cock, admiring her fabulous figure.

"Damn!" I heard and looking up saw Susie shaking her mascara vigorously. "Bloody thing's run out, I'll see if Mum's got some I can borrow." With that she stood up and crossing her arm across her breasts knocked on the adjoining door, opening it without waiting for a response. She disappeared inside and I hear her exclaim "Oh, sorry," then her back reappeared, I could see her hand pressed against the front of her panties, then she disappeared again.

Intrigued I got up from the bed and peered around the door jamb, almost reeling back at the sight in front of me. Jane and Dad were on the bed, naked, Jane sitting astride his hips and from my viewpoint I could see his cock embedded in her pussy as she rocked to and fro on him, her arsehole winking at me above her pussy. Her head was thrown back slightly and her breasts were bouncing on her chest, her nipples already engorged, showing dark and hard.

Susie was standing beside the bed, her hand now inside her panties, stroking at her pussy while the other one held her breast, her fingers squeezing the nipple. My Dad's eyes were switching from his wife to Susie as his cock continued to pump inside his wife's pussy. Jane looked over her shoulder and saw me, her eyes falling to my now erect cock as she beckoned me to approach nearer to her. She reached her hand out and to my total surprise took my cock in her hand, gently stroking it as she had on the beach earlier that day.

She indicated with her head that I should lie on the bed and I settled myself down beside my father as Susie stripped off her panties and quickly settled herself over my, her pussy sinking down around my cock. Both Dad and I had ringside seats, able to see both women in their full glory, their breasts remarkably similar, our cocks splitting their pussies as they rode us.

Dad and Jane had clearly been at it for a while ad were further down the road to their climax than Susie and me, but we were rapidly catching up, the excitement of the situation advancing our arousal exponentially. My hand found Susie's tits, cupping them, pinching her nipples between my fingers as I watched Jane's breasts bouncing, then my eyes falling to her pussy, seeing her lips engulfing Dad's cock as it sank inside then out again. Jane's hand found her clit, the pads of her fingers rubbing it vigorously as she bit her bottom lip between her teeth.

I could see she was fully focussed on her own orgasm now, a look of concentration on her face as her hips rocked back and forth, forcing my father's cock deep inside her. Susie was looking intently at her as her movements matched her mother's intensity and I could feel my cock bottoming out in her vagina. With a cry Jane's orgasm burst upon her, my Dad thrusting up hard against her body as he too came, his cum seeping out the sides of Jane's pussy.

Susie was whimpering now, little squeaks of pleasure escaping from her mouth as she looked over at her mother who was now falling off Dad, his cum covered cock still erect. I could see Jane's gaping pussy, cum escaping from it as she rolled away and suddenly I was erupting inside Susie, my spunk filling her pussy, spurting deep inside her. I could feel her walls clamping down on me as she too orgasmed, her body falling forward onto my chest, her lips meeting mine.

I eased her off my cock and she rolled away, cuddling up beside me, all four of us struggling for breath and for something to say. Jane was the first to break the silence, "I'm sorry, I should have locked the door but we sort of got carried away and then it was too late. I hope you don't mind." As if!

Dinner that evening was a subdued affair, everyone wondering if they'd discovered a new level of comfort with each other, or crossed a boundary line, Dad and Jane headed back for an early night and Susie and I to a club for some dancing and a few more drinks. When we got back all was dark next door, so we went to bed, made love and slept soundly until morning.

Over breakfast Dad said they were going to spend the day by the pool, but Susie and I had already decided to head back to the nude beach where we spent all morning, retreating to a shady bar at lunchtime. It was strange sitting in a bar with no clothes on, but everyone around us treated it as just another day and we soon got used to it. A couple more hours on the beach and we'd had enough so we headed back to the hotel.

Dad and Jane were reclining on sun beds, Jane had her top off and her breasts were sitting pleasantly on her chest attracting my attention until Susie took her top off and laid back. I noticed that Dad spent quite a bit of time looking at them and I wondered just what was going through his mind.

We went out in the evening in a more buoyant mood than the previous night, England were playing in a T20 cricket final and Dad and I settled in to watch it, Susie and Jane deciding that a girls' night in was called for. It was a pretty good match, exciting till the end, England winning by three runs with a four off the last ball and as we got up to leave we realised just how much we'd had to drink. Dad in particular was suffering, slurring his words and more than a little unsteady on his feet. I got him back to his room and he practically fell in, collapsing on the bed sound asleep. I helped Jane get his clothes off and in bed and left them to it, closing the connecting door behind me.

I wanted to make love to Susie, but she would have none of it, "You're drunk and you reek of booze, if we were at home I'd make you sleep on the sofa." I pretty much passed out, waking in the night only to have a pee, then conscious of a disturbance, probably Susie having a pee as well.

I woke feeling a little worse for wear, cuddled up to a nice warm body, my hard cock pressing against Susie's soft backside. My arm went round her and fondled her breast, pushing my hips into her. My eyes wouldn't open, but I felt her roll over onto her back and I slipped my hand down to her crotch, then sliding my finger along her slit pushed it gently into her pussy. I was just about to suck her nipple into my mouth when a voice said, "I'm very grateful for the attention but I don't think my daughter would approve."

I opened my eyes and found myself looking into Jane's laughing eyes. Quickly I removed my finger and backed away bumping into another body behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw the scowling face of Susie. "Your Dad was snoring and snorting so much that Mum came into our bed last night for some peace and now you're trying to molest her."

I started to stammer and stutter my excuses, but was interrupted by laughter from both of them "Come here and I'll give you a cuddle," Susie said and I sidled up to her, feeling her arm go round me. "Now go back to sleep, it's too early to wake up yet." I tried to sleep, but couldn't, thinking of my finger in that soft pussy and feeling the lithe young body in my arms. I could hear gentle snores coming from Jane and I slipped my hand between Susie's legs, seeking her pussy.

"We can't, you'll wake Mum" whispered Susie.

"We can be quiet, and in any event she's asleep," I whispered back, looking over my shoulder. Sure enough she was on her back, her lips pursing as little puffs of air came from her mouth. I could see her breasts flat on her chest, her nipples soft and broad as I turned back to her daughter.

With a little more coaxing Susie relented and I rolled on top of her, my cock easing its way into her pussy and we began to rock to and fro making slow, gentle love. We giggled a bit and sniggered under our breath quietly, but it wasn't me that started to moan, waking Jane who looked over at us momentarily startled. "I'll go and leave you two," she said and made to get up.

Surprisingly Susie said, "No Mum stay, it's still early." Jane lay back, but her eyes were still on us as we resumed our slow and deliberate movements. Both Susie and I were starting to feel our arousal building and the intensity of our love making increased. I glanced over at Jane and saw she'd thrown the covers back to her waist and her hands were busy between her legs. Our eyes met and she smiled at me in recognition of our encounter on the beach.

Susie and I began to hurry towards our inevitable conclusion and Jane's hands were moving at a much increased pace. "I'm going to cum," came from Susie's throat in a guttural sound.

"Well I wish you would then I could as well," was the reply from her mother.

With a shudder Susie's orgasm rolled through her, her pussy tightening round my cock and I exploded in her, seeing Jane's body arch, her hips thrust in the air, the covers falling completely away revealing three fingers deep inside her.

I rolled off and we all fell back, gasping for air as a deep voice from the doorway said, "Have I missed anything?" I looked up and saw a tousle headed, bleary eyed Dad standing there, scratching his balls, clearly only half awake.

"No, I'll explain everything later dear, now come on back to bed." She got up and led him back to their room, closing the door behind them.

Susie and I got up and showered then had breakfast, coming back to our room to find the door still shut. We opened it and peeked in, seeing the pair of them in bed asleep, wrapped up in each other's arms. We left them to it and headed off for the beach.

The rest of the holiday soon passed and in no time at all we were back home. It's strange, but after a day or so it was as though we'd never been away and we were back to our old set ways. Our casual approach to clothing and sex had also remained behind, and whilst there was the odd accident of barging in on someone naked, nothing ever happened between us again.

There was one noticeable event. Susie woke me one morning with a wonderful blow job, not that such an event was uncommon, then sat stride me absorbing my cock deep into her pussy, her hips rocking gently back and forth, just enough to keep our arousal going up bit by bit. This particular morning however she had a big grin across her face.

"What's up?" I enquired.

"I've got something to tell you."

"You're not pregnant are you?" knowing full well she wasn't, her period just having finished.

"No, but I've been making some enquiries and your University has agreed to me transferring to them. They've had some drop outs from my course, and with some minor adjustments and a bit of catching up from me I can start when you do in September."

I shouted with joy and rolled her off and under me, my cock ramming into her pussy. Our resultant orgasms were some of the best we'd ever had as we contemplated spending the whole of the rest of our lives together.