My New Wife and Her Ex

Story Info
A little more fun after the end of the original series.
12.1k words
4.74
11.4k
18

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
380 Followers

Author's Note: I wasn't sure if I was going to continue with these three characters. I put them in every scenario I could think of in the Six Chapters. I was surprised at how well the stories were received, especially because in my mind I was just fooling around. There were a few comments saying people didn't like Nicole coming back. In my opinion, eliminating her would severely limit the story possibilities. If she pops up from time to time for some fun scenes, why not? Some people have also asked for more of the Bella back story. That will be next. Lastly, if anyone wants to use any of these characters in one of your own stories, you are welcome to do so!

ONE MONTH FOLLOWING THE END OF MY BEST FRIEND AND HER HUSBAND- CHAPTER 6

Newlywed life between Jess and I was amazing. For the first two weeks we fucked multiple times a day. We began redecorating the house, throwing out anything that was chosen by her Ex and replacing it with things that we both liked, but of course Jess had the final say. We also fully decorated the Baby's Room. Since we were having a boy, we had to paint over the pink girly walls from the previous occupant. We chose a light blue color with some white crown molding, perfect for a baby boy. All of the furniture was a Cherry Wood color from the crib to the dresser to the rocking chair.

As typical newlywed life does, they sex started to fizzle to almost being non existent by the end of our first month. Jess was almost 8 months pregnant and she seemed to be less in the mood. There were even times in bed where I would try to make a move and she would just slap my hand away. I figured her hormones were going wild and she was uncomfortable so I wasn't insulted.

One morning I woke up and we had a fight about the laundry. I said something I probably shouldn't have and it set her off. The laundry had started to pile up so dummy me actually said the words "Since I'm the one that goes to work everyday and you are sitting at home, you can at least do the laundry!"

"Are you fucking kidding me!" she screamed, "I'm 8 months pregnant and can barely bend down. How am I going to get things out of the washing machine?"

"All you had to do was ask me and I would have done it," I said.

"You're supposed to do it without me asking!" she said.

Realizing that I was totally wrong I started to apologize, "Babe, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Work has been crazy and it's been hard to juggle between that and household stuff. I'll try to help out more."

That seemed to do the trick because she started to calm down and said, "I forgive you babe, my hormones are all over the place and I've been on edge. I just wish this baby would come out already!"

I kissed her on the lips and bent down to kiss her stomach which was really getting big. "I love you!" I said.

"I love you more!" she said, "Now don't you have to get dressed for work?"

I walked over to the closet and picked out my shirt, suit, and tie for the day. Next I opened my underwear drawer to find it completely empty. "Babe," I yelled, "I don't have any boxers. Can you see if there's any clean ones in the laundry room?"

"Sure," she said and went to check. "Nope, nothing here, just the dirty ones in the hamper. Did you check all of your drawers?"

"Yes babe," I yelled, "The drawer where I keep my boxers is completely empty."

"What about the other drawers?" she asked, "Did you check them too?"

Just to humor her I opened the rest of the drawers in the dresser. A drawer full of socks, a drawer full of t-shirts, and then I got to the bottom drawer. I had almost forgot what she had put in there, but staring me in the face was Nicole's 3 sets of lingerie, Pink, Black and Peach. I took a second to stare at them and hadn't realized that Jess had walked into the closet.

"I knew you had underwear in your drawers," she said with a huge smile, "It looks like you have three choices!"

"Jess," I said, "You can't be serious!"

"You'll be wearing them under your suit," she said, "No one will know...unless you plan on pulling your pants down at work."

"Jess," I said starting to plead, "I can't wear panties to work. Especially a thong, I won't be able to concentrate!"

"That's the idea," she said, "I know I haven't been in the mood very much lately..."

Yeah," I interrupted, "It's been 2 weeks!"

"So how about this?" she started to ask, "You pick out one of those colors to wear. I'll be here thinking about you all day and that you're wearing your cute little thong. By the time you get home I'll be all worked up and ready. When you surprise me with the color you picked I won't be able to resist you!"

"I definitely like the sound of that!" I said, "I'm just worried about walking around all day with a string up my ass."

"My guess is that will keep you horny all day and ready to jump my bones when you get home." She said.

"Why is it so hard to say no to you?" I asked.

"Because I'm you're smokin' hot wife and I love you!" She said, "Now pick one out and get dressed. I'll be in the kitchen."

Jess walked out of the closet and I examined my choices. I figured if I was going to do it I had to go pink. I slowly pulled the pink thong up my legs and felt the familiar feeling of the strap in between my cheeks. It had been a while and I wasn't even sure if I would ever be wearing panties again. Putting on the rest of my clothes was relatively easy, except for when I had to bend down to put on my socks and the thong really started to ride up into my crack. Once I was dressed I must have checked the mirror ten times to make sure nothing was showing. There was no way I wanted to risk getting caught at work. I was finally content and walked into the kitchen.

Jess gave me a look and said, "Hi Tushie! Looking good!"

"What!" I said, spinning my head to see if anything was hanging out.

"Babe, are you clenching?" She asked, teasing me.

"What? Of course not," I said, getting angry.

Jess started laughing hysterically and said, "I'm fucking with you! I don't see anything. The only people that will know you're wearing a thong are you and me!"

Relieved, I leaned down to kiss her goodbye and said, "Remember our deal!"

"Can't wait!" she replied.

The car ride to work was interesting. The experience of driving while wearing a thong was different. I had done it before, but I forgot how horny it made me, Jess was right, it was going to be a long day. There was traffic so the stop and go didn't help with the string constantly rubbing against my asshole. My dick was starting to stir and I really had to concentrate so I didn't get hard. I was able to keep myself under control as I pulled into the parking lot.

I planned on staying in my office for most of the day. I didn't want to risk running into too many people, and I figured moving around a lot might cause that erection. I got through about half of my day and almost forgot I was wearing panties. That was until my phone buzzed.

"I'm so wet right now thinking about you!" Jess texted.

I started to reply "Jess, I'm trying to concentrate on work" and before I could hit reply a picture text came in. She had sent me a picture on her panties with an obvious wet spot on them. I hit send on my text anyway and she replied with a picture of her naked breasts. She was already big to begin with, but the pregnancy had made them massive. That did the trick and I instantly became hard in my thong.

"Maybe you should come home early," she texted, "I'm ready!"

"I'll do my best," I replied, "I just have to finish a couple more things, and now I'm a little distracted."

"Why?" she replied, "What happened?"

I sent her a picture of my crotch with my dick tenting up.

"Did I do that?" she texted.

"Yeah," I wrote, "My dick is so hard right now I could chop down a tree with it!"

"Victory is mine!" she wrote, "Now finish up and get home as fast as you can!"

"Deal!" I wrote.

I took a break from work to check on some baseball stats, hoping my hardon would subside so I could concentrate and get out of here. Half and hour had gone by and I was ready to leave. I said goodbye a few coworkers and got in my car. As I hit the seat I felt some relief that I had gotten away with wearing a hot pink thong under my suit and no one knew. I texted Jess that I was coming home and drove as fast as I could. It had been two weeks and I was ready to explode.

Walking in the door I yelled "Honey, I'm home!"

"I'm in here!" she yelled from the bedroom.

The bedroom door was closed and when I opened it Jess was standing there completely named with her hands on her hips. Not saying a word I walked up to her, raised her chin with my hand and gave her a deep tongue kiss. We made out for a little bit and I felt her start to reach for my clothes. I pulled off my jacket and she began to unbutton my shirt. Throwing them both on the floor, she sat down on the bed.

She reached for my belt and said, "Now it's time for my surprise!" She unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants, quickly dropping them to the floor and exposing my panties. "I knew it! I knew you'd pick pink, you little slut!"

"I knew I had to," I said blushing, "They brought back so many fun memories."

"Mmmmmm," she said, "Now why don't you take off your shoes and pants and get on the bed with me." I bent down to untie my shoes and take off my socks, throwing them across the room. Pulling my pants off my ankles I started to take off the panties. "No, no, no," those stay on!"

I rolled her on her back and got on top of her. I started kissing her neck slowly and then worked my way down to her nipples, sucking on each one. Unfortunately my body was putting too much pressure on her stomach and I could tell she was getting uncomfortable.

She stopped me and said, "Babe, you know I'm a big fan of foreplay, but you're really starting to crush me. I've been so wet all day just thinking about tonight and I know it's been a tough two weeks for you. Why don't you lie on your back and let me ride you? It will be so much more comfortable for me."

"Sounds good," I said, "Your comfort is what's most important right now."

I put my arms underneath her and rolled us over together. She leaned down to kiss me and with her left hand she released my insanely hard dick from the thong. She lined herself up and paused as my dick touched the edge of her dripping wet pussy. "Ready babe?" she asked.

"More than you know!" I replied.

She started to lower herself slowly and let out a moan as I entered her. Putting her hands on my chest, she lowered inch by inch until she had taken me all. She leaned down to kiss me but her stomach was blocking the angle and I had to lean up to reach her lips. She started to get frustrated and said "Look at me! I'm a cow! How are you even turned on by looking at me?"

"Because I love you," I said and gave her a peck on the lips. "Because you're carrying our son," and kissed her lips. "And because you're beautiful," and kissed her again. "You have no idea how hot you are right now!" and pecked her lips. "Can't you feel how hard I am inside of you right now?" and I pulled her in for a deep kiss.

She started panting and said "I love you so much!"

With that she started to ride me slowly. I put my hands on her hips to help her but she kept pushing me off. "Let me do this," she said, "I have to find the right angle so I can cum with you." She started to lift up more and more until I had just my tip inside of her. She plunged back down in one motion and let out a frustrated groan. She lifted up again and plunged back down hard again. As horny as she was, and as long as it's been, this just wasn't doing it for her. It felt awesome for me, but I could tell she was getting aggravated. She started riding as hard as she could. I was starting to get worried that she was exerting herself too much and it might be harmful to the baby.

"Babe! Babe!" I said, "Slow down!"

She replied, "I...I...I just need...to find...the right spot!"

"But if you keep going that fast I'm gonna...Cummmmm!" I screamed as I started to fill her womb with two weeks of built up semen.

She lifted herself off and said "Forget it, it's not gonna happen."

"I'm sorry Jess," I said, "I tried to hold back, but it felt so good and it's been so long, and let me at least take care of you."

"No," she said, "Don't worry about it, I'm just gonna take a long bubble bath."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yep," she replied and kissed me, "Love you."

"Love you more!" I said.

I went into the kitchen for some water and a snack while Jess got in the tub. I gave her about half an hour before I went to check on her. As I entered the bedroom I heard some soft music playing accompanied by the sounds of pleasure. I cracked the door to see Jess had lit some scented candles and was in the tub with her eyes closed. Her body was mostly covered by bubbles except for her feet that were lifted up on the edge of the tub. She had the shower head in her hand and she was using the massage feature to stimulate her clit. She let out some soft moans as she kept her eyes closed. The moans turned into screams of "Yes, Yes, Yes," and "Ahhhh," as she climaxed. She opened her eyes to see me watching her and smiling.

"How long have you been watching me?" she asked.

"Only about a minute," I said, "Did you have a good bath?"

"It' was magical," she replied, "I really needed that!"

MASTER BEDROOM- THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up first and Jess was sound asleep with a smile on her face. She must have been having a nice dream and I figured I would try to make it better. I started to massage her breasts and kissed her neck. She woke up slowly and pulled my hand away.

"Babe," she said, "I'm sorry, but I'm not in the mood right now. I had the weirdest dream."

"I thought you were having a nice dream," I said, "You had a big smile on your face!"

She shrugged and said, "You know I love you, right?"

I replied "Of course, and I love you too!"

"So that's why this is tough to say," she started, "I don't think we should have sex again until after the baby comes. I was so uncomfortable last night and I feel like I'm huge and disgusting."

"Jess," I said, "You are the most beautiful woman in the world! The fact that you going through this pregnancy for us to start a family, makes you even more beautiful!"

"Liar," she said in a playful voice, "But I appreciate you saying it. However that doesn't change the fact I was so uncomfortable being on top last night. I don't think we should try that again."

"How about doggy?" I asked. "Didn't we read that a lot of pregnant couples do it that way?"

"Yes," she replied, "But I've been getting nauseous again and I have a feeling being in that position may trigger something and nobody wants that."

"So that rules out..." I started to ask.

"Sorry, but no blowjobs either," she interrupted, "We wouldn't want you to hit a spot and I end up throwing up with your dick in my mouth."

"I guess that makes sense," I said, "But what about you? I saw how much you enjoyed your bath."

"Oh," she said, "You can still pleasure me," as she split her two fingers over the sides of her mouth and stuck her tongue out, making the classic sign for cunnilingus.

"You know I love doing that for you," I said, "And I want you to be happy and relaxed as you enter the final stretch. I just don't know how long I can go without sex, especially since we've been doing it so often."

"We'll figure something out," she said, "It will only be four or five weeks. Now why don't we get dressed. I want you to come with me to the grocery store."

GROCERY STORE- LATE MORNING

Jess and I were walking around the store doing our weekly shopping. Across the store she spotted Steve and Bella, shopping and holding hands.

"Go that way," she said while jerking the cart in the other direction.

"Why?" I asked, "What's going on?"

"Bella and Steve are over there," she said, "I don't want them to see me like this!"

"Like what?" I said, "They know you're pregnant."

"I look like I'm carrying a litter of puppies," she said, "Would you want to see your Ex for the first time looking like crap?"

"Jess, you need to cut it out, you're..." I started to say

She interrupted, "I'm beautiful, blah, blah, blah, maybe to you, but to the rest of the world I look like a beached whale."

"Ok," I said, "I don't want to argue. Let's go the other way, finish up and get out of here."

We do our best to shop in the opposite direction, but it seems like they're following us. I noticed, but Jess hadn't and I didn't want to say anything. Jess finally spotted Bella coming closer and asked "Do you think she looks prettier than me?"

"That's literally impossible!" I replied.

Jess started to walk the other way again and Bella locked eyes with me and waved. I nodded, but didn't say anything. Jess ended up turning around and Bella saw her looking. Bella pulled Steve in close and they started making out right in the middle of the store. Jess felt like Bella was trying to make her ex jealous. Jess spun the cart and started walking towards the checkout. We paid and left the store without any future contact. Jess was upset as we started to drive home.

"Babe," I said, "Please try to relax. So what that we ran into them? We knew they're together, and they know we're together. I don't why you're getting so worked up about it."

"Because that little slut is trying to win the breakup!" she said.

"Win the breakup?" I said, "The winners here are you and me and our future son," and I reached over to rub her stomach. "I literally don't care about anyone else!"

"I still want to prove to her that I got the better end of the deal!" Jess said.

"You did!" I said.

SPENDING THE REST OF THE WEEK AT HOME

We spent the rest of the week at home for the most part. I went back and forth to work and she was pretty much lounging around the house. This was fine with me because I wanted her to relax. I did my part by pitching in and doing chores around the house. She seemed to be having a good week. One night we were sitting on the couch and she leaned over and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"What, I can't kiss my husband?" She replied.

"Yeah, but you did it like you wanted something," I said.

"My breasts are really sore and I was hoping you could massage them for me," she said.

"For future reference you never have to talk me into doing that," I said with a chuckle.

"I know Babe," she said, "But I feel bad because it will turn you on and we really can't have sex. I know you've been good for a week already and haven't pressured me at all."

"Don't worry about me," I said, "You know I'd do anything for you!"

I kissed her and started to lift up her shirt. I reached behind her back to unclasp her bra and she let out a big sigh of relief. I started to rub her slowly, massaging her breasts and then her nipples. I felt her nipples begin to stiffen and I lowered my mouth to suck on them one at a time.

"Oh babe," she moaned, "Thank you so much, I really needed this!"

I got down on my knees in between her legs and continued playing with her nipples. After a few minutes I started kissing down her chest until I reached her pregnant stomach. I took her feet and put them on the coffee table and put her legs straight out so she would be more comfortable. Reaching behind her ass I was able to lift her up just enough to pull down her stretch pants. I got them off quickly and exposed her black satin panties.

"Oh, you don't have to..." she said.

"I know I don't have to," I said, "I want to!"

Slowly lowering her panties I was faced with her glistening wet pussy. I knew I couldn't fuck her, but I wanted to at least give her the release she deserved. She had been waiting over a week too and I'm sure the pregnancy hormones were making her very horny. I stuck out my tongue and began a long lick starting at the bottom and going up until I reached her clit. Once I was at her clit I flicked it a few times with my tongue before sucking on it very gently. "Oh My God!" she screamed. I kept stimulating her clit while only pausing to bathe her pussy lips with kisses and reaching up to rub her nipples. She had the fastest orgasm of our relationship and by the time I was done she was begging me to stop. I stood up from the floor and sat next to her on the couch again.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
380 Followers