My New Wife and Her Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tight!" He exclaimed, "Just like my Bella used to be!"

There he goes mentioning another woman's name again, this time while he's buried deep inside me. I pulled his head back down to mine and this time I stuck my tongue in his mouth. I wrapped my legs around his back and started thrusting back at him. He took the hint and started pounding me as I fucked back.

Over on the couch, Jess said to Bella, "Looks like your boyfriend is enjoying himself!"

"Looks like Déjà vu to me! Bella said. "Your hot husband, dressed in lingerie, getting fucked hard by Steve!"

"Oh I'm not worried," Jess replied, "He really needs the release. Nick is all man!"

"So was I!" Bella said in her male voice. Then she grabbed Jess' hand and it put it on her cock cage.

"Is this turning you on? Jess asked, "Watching your boyfriend fuck someone else?

"Totally," Bella replied, "Is it turning you on?"

Jess began rubbing Bella's cage, "What do you think?" Jess said. Bella reached under Jess' dress to feel her naked pussy, soaking wet, and stuck a finger inside. "Oh Bella, I can't remember the last time we touched each other like this."

"Want to join in? Bella asked.

"So badly!" Jess said.

"Babe", Bella yelled, "Flip her over into doggy!"

I hadn't heard Bella yell as I was deeply focused trying to have one of those intense prostate orgasms. Steve must have heard her, because he swiftly pulled out and flipped me over onto my knees. I figured he just wanted to change positions, which wasn't the worst idea. because Doggy usually did the trick. He was lining up ready to put himself back in as I saw the girls approaching the bed. He saw them coming too so he waited to see what they had planned. Bella lied on her back under us and freed my dick while Jess sat on the bed near my head and lifted up her dress. Everything seemed to sync up, Bella took my dick into her mouth, Jess pushed my head down and Steve slammed into me in one thrust, all at the same time. "Holy Shit!" I screamed. I was being fucked, blown, and eating my wife's pussy all at the same time.

"Thanks for joining in girls," Steve said, "Nicole must be loving this too, her asshole just started squeezing my cock!"

I hadn't even realized I was doing that, but with the amount of pleasure running though my body it was hard to concentrate. As was her specialty, Bella took my dick into her throat while I started to focus on Jess' clit. I started thrusting my ass back against Steve as he was fucking me hard with deep strokes. The room was filled with sounds of pleasure, constant moaning and heavy breathing. I would have liked to say that we all climaxed at the same time, but it was me that went first. The ramming Steve was giving my prostate plus the feeling of my rock hard dick in Bella's throat was too much for me to handle. I let out a muffled scream into Jess' pussy as I came straight into Bella's stomach. My orgasm caused my asshole to start contracting around Steve's cock and within 60 seconds he was unloading a week's worth of backed up cum into me. He was continuing to fuck and shoot inside of me as Jess started to shake. He was still cumming inside of me as she exploded onto my face. Steve pulled out slowly as I rolled off my knees. Then we all heard Bella scream in orgasm. I looked down to see that Jess was fingering her asshole the entire time.

"That was fucking awesome!" Steve said. "I can't wait to tell Timmy!"