My New Wife and Her Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
360 Followers

"You are the sweetest man on the face of the planet!" she said, kissing me and not caring that I was covered in her juices. "Mmmm, tastes like I'm pretty sweet too!"

I smirked and said, "I take it you enjoyed it?"

"Duh!" she said, "You are the best husband ever!" Then looking at my crotch, "But oh no, look how hard you are?! You want me to jerk you off?"

Of course I did, but instead I said, "No, don't worry about it. We're married, not a couple of teenagers in the back seat of a car. I just want you to be happy and satisfied. Don't worry about me."

"Ok," she said, "But I'll keep thinking of a way for you to get some satisfaction!"

We spent some more time on the couch watching TV and my erection finally went down. Just a couple more weeks I said to myself.

THE NEXT DAY- MORNING

We both woke up early and I didn't have to rush to go into work.

"Remember when we ran into Bella and Steve at the store last week?" Jess asked.

"How could I forget!" I replied.

"I was thinking," she said, "Why don't I invite them over for dinner tonight?"

"Really?" I said, "I thought you were mad at her for some reason?"

"You know how crazy these pregnancy hormones are," she said, "I'm happy and then 15 minutes later I'm pissed."

"Tell me about it," I said with a laugh.

"Hey!" she said and punched me in the arm.

"Anyway, I think it's a great idea," I said, "Let's forget about all this winning and losing stuff and try to be civil together."

"Great," she said, "I'll see if they're available."

OUR HOUSE- EVENING

Bella and Steve arrived right on time. Jess had told them to dress casual because we would just barbecue and Jess didn't have any fancy pregnancy clothes. Jess and I both wore a short sleeve shirt and shorts as did Steve. Bella on the other hand showed up in a white blouse, a flowy black skirt and high heeled sandals. Her black bra was showing through her blouse. Steve handed me a bottle of wine and Bella handed Jess a cake box from a bakery and Jess gave Bella a long look.

"I'm sorry guys," Bella said, "I know you said casual, but clothes like this are basically my entire wardrobe. This was the most casual thing I could find."

"You look great," Jess said trying to be nice, "I just hope you don't feel over dressed around us."

"I'm comfortable like this, so don't worry about me," Bella said.

I led them to our back deck where we had some appetizers on the table. I opened the bottle of wine they brought and we sat down. Jess took the lounge chair so she could put her feet up. I sat next to her with Bella and Steve across from us. Bella smoothed her skirt under her and crossed her legs, sitting very ladylike.

"We're so happy you invited us over," Bella said, "I missed you guys."

"Bella hasn't stopped talking about you since we saw you in the store last week," Steve said.

"Sorry we didn't say hi," I said, lying, not wanting to say it was Jess that didn't want to say hello. "I had to rush back to a conference call."

"That's my new husband," Jess said expanding on my story, "Always busy as a bee!"

"Jess, you're glowing!" Bella said.

"Yeah, you really look beautiful!" Steve said.

"See I told you!" I said to Jess, then looking at the others, "I keep telling her that and she thinks I'm lying!"

"I'm just ready for this baby to come out!" Jess said, "This certainly has been an experience. So how are things with you two?"

"Really great!" Bella said.

"Yeah, we wish we could do something to thank you guys for getting us together."

We finished the appetizers and most of the wine while having some small talk. Once everyone was starting to get hungry for Dinner, the Girls went into the Kitchen to get things ready in there and Steve and I stayed outside to man the Grill.

KITCHEN

"I've really missed you Jess" Bella said.

"This is nice," Jess said, "I keep forgetting that we were good friends before we were married."

"To tell you the truth I thought you were mad at me by the way you avoided me in the grocery store," Bella said, "I was so happy when you called to invite us over."

"No, no, no, I wasn't mad," Jess said. "I saw your hot little body compared to me who looks like a cow and then you guys started making out and I thought you were showing off."

"Is that what you thought?" Bella asked. "We just kiss a lot."

"These pregnancy hormones are ruining my brain!" Jess said.

"Speaking of hormones," Bella said, "What do you think? I started taking a light dose. The doc said they would help bring out more of my feminine features and most importantly help control my body hair."

"You really look great!" Jess said.

"It's so nice to have a friendly face to talk to," Bella said. "I don't really get out much and spend almost all of my time with Steve."

"That was my next question," Jess asked, "So how are things really?"

Oh, don't get me wrong, they really are amazing, I can't thank you guys enough for helping me figure out who I really am."

"So he's treating you right? Jess asked, "I'm sure there has been some adjustment, especially spending all your time with one person and not any friends or family."

"Honestly I've fit right in," Bella replied. "He goes to work while I stay home and take care of the house. Not to share too much information, but he fucks me 3 times a day and keeps me plugged. He hasn't unlocked me since I've moved in. I don't even notice my cock cage anymore."

"I miss sex..." Jess said, "Oops, there's my overshare."

"What do you mean?" Bella asked. "I thought you and Nick had sex all the time." As she rubbed my stomach

"I'm so uncomfortable right now and I feel disgusting. This pregnancy is driving me crazy, it's too hard to have sex. It doesn't help that I'm so horny either," Jess replied.

"Aren't there other ways he can he give you some relief?" Bella asked.

"Yeah, he did that the last night, but sometimes I just need a big dick thrusting inside of me...Sorry TMI again" Jess said.

"Don't worry about it," Bella say smiling, "We're just two girls talking, but I know what you mean. I remember how big Nick is, he's actually bigger than Steve," Bella said with a wink.

"Have you thought about playing the field a little more?" Jess asked.

"Sometimes," Bella said, "But on the other hand the way that Steve fills me up is just, well, comfortable..."

Jess starts laughing and says, "Did you ever think two years ago when we were on our first date that we would be sitting on a couch talking about our Men and their penis sizes?"

"Ha, definitely not," Bella said.

"The worst thing is about my situation is that I feel guilty. Nick is the best, and I feel bad I can't reciprocate. I can't even blow him because of the nausea and he even waved off a handjob last night. I've been trying to come up with an idea to help him," Jess said.

"Hmmmm," Bella replied.

OUTSIDE AT THE GRILL

I start grilling Steve grabs us a couple of beers from the cooler.

"So Jess is getting close, huh," Steve asked.

"Yeah were really excited," I replied, "Now that it's just us out here, how are things really with you guys?"

"They really are great," Steve said, "I wasn't just saying that earlier."

"That's awesome. We weren't sure how Bella was gonna handle everything. Everything happened so quickly." I said.

"There's been no problems at all. I've never had as much sex in my life. She's become a perfect live in girlfriend. I was even thinking about popping the question soon." Steve said.

"Wow, that's huge. Are you confident she'll say yes?" I asked.

"Pretty sure," he replied, "My only concern is that she might want to explore a little more before settling down."

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Well she was married to a woman just a few months ago, and not to share too much but...When we first started having sex she would let me be in control and just enjoy it. Lately she has been extra vocal and really trying to take charge as if I'm not enough for her. Except then she tells me ten times a day that she loves me, so maybe it's just in my head." Steve said.

"You're probably over thinking it," I said, "She looks very happy to me."

"Thanks for saying that." he said, "Oh and before I forget, I promised Timmy I would ask, How's Nicole doing?"

"She's doing fine," I said, not really happy with the question after we were having some nice male bonding. "She's on vacation, a permanent one!"

"So you don't think she'll ever come back?" He asked. "She had so much fun the last time she was here."

"She definitely had a lot of fun when she was here and she had some amazing Org..." and I cut myself off. "I just think it's best if she stays away. It would take something really big to bring her out of retirement."

We heard Bella yelling from inside "Steve can you come help us?"

"Be right there," Steve yelled, then he looked at me and said, "Anyway, I was serious when I said I hope there's something we can do for you."

Steve started to walk inside and I told him to tell the girls that the food would be ready in about 15 minutes. It was getting really hot outside and I would bring it in so we could eat in the air conditioning.

KITCHEN

Steve walked in and Bella kissed him, "So how was it out there? Nick is a great guy isn't he?"

"Yeah, he's cool!" Steve said, "How was your girl talk?"

"I was telling Jess it's so nice to have another girl to talk to," Bella said, "I mean I love you, but sometimes it helps to have a conversation with someone else, especially someone you've known for a long time."

"I'm happy you two reconnected," Steve said.

"That leads me to why I asked you in here," Bella said, "I have an idea. You know how we've been trying to come up with a way to thank Jess and Nick for getting us together?"

"Yeah....." Steve said in a curious tone.

"Well Jess was telling me that in this stage of her pregnancy it's hard to have sex..." Bella said before being interrupted.

"Bella!!!" Jess screamed, "We need to work on your girl talk, that was supposed to be between us!"

"Oops," Bella said, "Sorry, I was trying to help. Let's see if I can...Jess was saying she was worried about Nick not having a, well, outlet, for these next few weeks. I was thinking I could fill that role."

"You mean like a sex surrogate?" Jess asks.

"I guess we could call it that," Bella said, "How does that sound to you, Steve?"

"Let me get this straight," Steve said, "As a way to thank them and help them out you want to let Nick be able to have sex with you anytime he wants until Jess gives birth?"

"Yes," Bella said.

"I guess if that's something you want to do I won't tell you no," Steve said.

"It's certainly an interesting idea," Jess said, "If he has to do it with someone else I'd prefer it would be someone who's like family."

"You think of me as family?" Bella asked.

"Yeah," Jess replied, "Remember, Aunt Bella...It is a pretty wild idea. It would definitely help with my guilt, but Nick would have to be ok with it."

"Not too sound selfish," Steve said, "But what about me? Over the next few weeks do I get to keep having sex with you every day too?"

"I haven't really thought about that part," Bella said. "How about this...you know how they say absence makes the heart grow fonder? What if for the next 3-4 weeks we spend time together without having sex? We can work on our relationship as we are getting more serious and on the night Jess gives birth we can have a wild sex marathon. Just think how hot that will be!"

Jess laughed and said, "Wow Bella, you really are a girl!!!"

"So for the next 3-4 weeks, Nick, and only Nick will be allowed to fuck my girlfriend...Why do I feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick here," Steve said.

"I remember that Nick loves to negotiate," Bella said, "Why don't you think about what you want and we'll talk about it over dinner. Assuming Jess is ok with the proposal so far."

"I'd do anything for Nick, and this might actually work," Jess said.

Just as they finished talking I walked in with the food and we sat down to eat.

DINNER

"Dinner is served!" I said.

I had barbecued steaks and Jess had made salad and baked potatoes. We opened a new bottle of wine and toasted to our new baby boy and to the future. We were all hungry and there was not much dinner conversation. I noticed the three of them had big smiles on their faces as they ate and I wasn't sure if it was because they were really enjoying the food or if they were up to something.

"Everybody good?" I asked. "How is it? Anyone need anything?"

"Everything is delicious!" Bella replied. "I didn't know you were such a whiz on the grill. I can't believe I ate so much."

"My Bella is just being modest," Steve said, "She has a big appetite. Sometimes she eats more than me and somehow she keeps her figure."

"That's so weird," Jess said, "Everything I eat goes right to my stomach!"

We all laughed, probably a little too hard at Jess' joke, but there's nothing wrong with humoring my beautiful pregnant wife.

"It looked like the three of you were getting pretty chummy in here while I was finishing up the grilling. Anything of interest?" I asked.

"Well," Jess began, "Bella and Steve were trying to figure out what to get us."

"Cool," I said with a grin, "What do we get? Just kidding, you don't have to get us anything, if you want there's still some things on the baby registry."

"They weren't talking about that kind of gift," Jess said.

"What are your thoughts about a sex surrogate?" Bella asked.

"I have no idea what that is," I replied.

"During our girl talk I mentioned to Bella that we can't really have sex until after the baby comes. Then Bella, not knowing how girl talk works yet," Jess paused and gave Bella a little punch on the arm and continued, "repeated the whole thing to Steve."

"Ok," I said, "Other than them knowing something about our sex life, what does this have to do with a, what did you call it, sex surrogate?"

"We were discussing if maybe there could be someone to take my place for the next couple of weeks. You could get what you need and I won't feel guilty about not being able to do it with you."

"And who would this sex surrogate be?" I asked.

"Me!" Bella replied.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on," I said. "The three of you discussed this and agreed already?"

"It was my idea," Bella said, "I thought it would be a nice way to repay you guys since you were my first and Jess and Steve were both ok with it in the past."

"And you guys are still ok with it now?" I asked.

"If you want to do it," Jess said, "It's fine with me. My only condition would be that it stops when I'm back to normal."

"And Steve?" I asked.

"I was a little skeptical," Steve said, "It feels like I'm the only one not getting something out of this arrangement."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "How would this work anyway?"

"Anytime you need me I'll be available," Bella said, "If you want to fuck me or you want a blowjob, just call and we'll meet up. I'm home almost all day so you can come over, I can come here, or I'll even meet you somewhere. I'd be your full service surrogate."

"So the three of you agreed that whenever I'm in the mood for the next couple weeks I can just call Bella and she'll be ready for me? Did I hear that right?" I said.

"And I would be only yours for that time period," Bella said, "Steve and I wouldn't have sex at all."

"You're ok with that too, Steve?" I asked.

"She seems to think if we spend time together and get to know each other, it would help us advance our relationship, you know that thing we were talking about outside, and if I can hold off for a few weeks, when we finally do it we'll make some fireworks."

"I have heard of engaged couples holding off for a period of time so their wedding night is extra special," Jess said.

"I guess that's possible," Steve said, "So other than a potential night of wild sex with my girlfriend in a month, what else do I get out of this arrangement?"

"Make him and offer," Jess said, "You've had all dinner to think about it."

"That's right," Steve said to me, "Bella tells me you like to negotiate!"

"That's right," I said, "It's one of my vices. I love to make deals."

"Yeah," Bella said, "A negotiation was how he ended up taking my virginity in the shower and set the wheels in motion on my new life!"

"Wow," Steve said, "You never told me that."

"A girl needs to keep some things secret," Bella said winking, "Now why don't you boys figure this out so we can have some cake. It looks delicious."

"I've been trying to think of something," Steve began, "And I can't stop thinking about what you said out by the Barbecue."

"What was that?" I asked confused.

"When I asked about Nicole," Steve said, "I'm trying to remember your exact words, but it was something like, 'She had a lot of fun when she was here and she had some amazing orgasms.'"

"You guys talked about Nicole?" Jess asked.

"He asked about her," I said, "And Steve you left out the part where I said she was on a permanent vacation."

"I thought we were negotiating?" Steve said.

"Always," I replied.

"How about this?" Steve started, "Nicole comes back from vacation and I try to give her one of those amazing orgasms I keep hearing about."

Caught off guard but still wanting to make a deal, I decided to recap so I could think. "I just want to make sure I understand this whole deal. Bella gets to be my exclusive sex surrogate until Jess gives birth. In exchange, Steve gets to fuck Nicole. How many times are we talking?" I asked.

"Um," Steve says, thinking, "How about Three?"

"I don't think she'll come back for three times." I said.

"Really?" Steve questioned, "In exchange for me lending you my girlfriend for a month Nicole won't come back for a long weekend to spend three nights with me trying to fuck her brains out? Wouldn't she enjoy that?"

"Three nights is a lot," I said, "I really don't think I can convince her to do three."

"How about one?" He offered, "Say next Saturday night? And in exchange you get unlimited sex with my hot little Bella."

Bella reaches to rub my hand and says "And Baby, I mean unlimited!"

"And you'll be exclusive to me for this time period?" I asked to confirm, "No fucking Steve or blowing him, you're mine only, right?"

"Yes," Steve said, "And you know what? I'll even make it easier for Nicole. It doesn't even have to be the whole night, doesn't even have to be a fully dressed date. I'm cool with some sexy lingerie and an hour in bed."

"And I get to watch!" Jess said excitedly.

"Me too!" Bella chimed in excited as well.

"Ok," I began, "So next Saturday Nicole will be here all dolled up in sexy lingerie to spend an hour with Steve while Jess and Bella watch. Then Bella will be available to Me alone, anytime I want, for anything I want, until the baby is born. Is that what's on the table?"

"Do we have a deal?" Steve asked.

"Almost," I said, "It's been a week and I'm really backed up. I'd like to have Bella start being my surrogate right now. I don't think I can wait another week. "

"I think I'd like to watch that too," Jess said.

"You know what," Steve said, "I'm curious to see that too, but after this one time I want you two to be as discreet as possible."

"That works for me as well," Jess said, "You two have your fun, but I'm good with not knowing when it goes down."

"Are we all agreed?" I asked.

"One more thing," Jess said, "Nick is still able to go down on me when I need it, right?"

"Of course," Bella and Steve said together.

Bella said, "The Pregnant lady gets whatever she needs!"

"Final recap," I began, "Bella becomes my exclusive sex surrogate starting right now, Steve gets an hour with Nicole next Saturday while Jess and Bella watch, and there's no objections to what Jess and I do when we're alone. Deal?" I asked and raised my wine glass.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
360 Followers