My New Wife and Her Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella and Steve raised their wine glasses as well and Jess raised her water glass. They met in the middle with a clink and we all said "Deal" together.

"How do you want to start," Bella asked me, "All this talk has gotten me really horny."

"Are you guys in the mood for a soak?" I asked, "I know the warm water and jets help Jess with all her sore muscles."

"Babe," Jess said, "I'm sure they haven't brought their suits, plus I thought you wanted to fuck Bella?"

"I was thinking she could ride me in the hot tub so we don't really need suits," I said, "And Steve is welcome to borrow one, but it's not like we haven't seen each other naked before."

"I'm good with skinny dipping as long as you guys are," Steve said.

"It's fine with me," Jess said, "But if you don't mind I'm gonna go put on a bikini. It's bad enough you have to see my huge stomach."

"Would you cut it out Jess," Bella said, "You're gorgeous."

"You're sweet!" Jess says while getting up and kissing Bella on the cheek, "You're a liar, but you're sweet! I'll get changed quick and meet everyone outside."

BACKYARD JACUZZI

I walked out first to turn the heat on. We use it pretty often and it's been hot out, so it only took a few minutes to heat up. Not wasting any time Bella pulls down her skirt and unbuttons her blouse revealing her black bra that's been showing through all night and a tiny matching black thong.

"Would you like to do the honors?" she asked me, "I am officially your sex surrogate after all."

I look at Steve to make sure we're really doing this and he nods. I reach behind her to unclasp her bra and I take a look at her perfect manmade tits. They are still identical to Jess' before hers ballooned up from her pregnancy. I bent down to grab the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled down her thong to reveal her pink cock cage.

"I haven't been unlocked since I moved in with Steve," Bella said, "I don't even notice it anymore. We think it shrunk from the hormones, but he didn't want to take it off to check."

"I didn't realize you were on hormones," I said.

"Yeah," Steve said, "We agreed to do a light dose. I think she's beautiful the way she is, but they seem to be helping her adjust to the change a bit."

"For sure," Bella said, "My whole body is more sensitive and when I cum I don't shoot anymore. I just have an orgasm inside which is ten times better than it used to be. It's hard to explain...we'll you'll see it for yourself. Is the water ready?"

I checked the thermometer and said, "Yep, looks perfect. I guess Jess won't mind if we get in. Let's just wait for her before we do anything."

Steve and I give each other a look as we're still dressed. We both shrug and take our clothes off. We don't spend more than a second looking at each other's bodies and we get in the water with Bella.

"Feels nice, right?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Bella said, "I'm forgot how nice this jacuzzi is!"

"That's right," Steve said, "You used to live here..."

"But I'm much more happy where I live now," Bella said interrupting.

I reached into the cooler and offered them a beer. Steve took one and Bella declined.

"Cheers!" I said, clinking bottles with Steve.

"Cheers! Thanks for having us over," Steve said, and I hope you enjoy your gift!"

Bella reaches over into my lap and starts rubbing my dick. After a week it didn't take long to become rock hard. I had to tell her to slow down because I was getting close already. Luckily Jess walked out. She was wearing a tiny red bikini. I didn't expect to her to pick that one with the way she kept talking about her body. Her breasts were way bigger than their already DDs and the top was barely holding them in. Her beautiful bare baby bump couldn't be missed and it started to cover the top of her bikini bottoms.

"Whoa!" Bella shouted, "Hot Mama coming out!"

Steve whistled like a cat call.

"You are so beautiful!" I said, while getting out of the hot tub to help her in.

Seeing my huge erection, Jess said, "Looks like someone is ready to go! I'm happy you waited for me!"

I helped Jess walk down the two steps and helped her slowly sit down. She let out an "Ahhhh as she was soothed by the hot water.

"I was thinking," Jess said, "One last amendment, no kissing."

"So we can fuck," Bella said "But you don't want us to kiss?"

"Yeah," Jess said.

"What about Nicole?" Steve asked, thinking about himself.

"You guys can go to town," Jess said, "I don't care if you suck each other tonsils out. It's just between my husband and my Ex, for some reason that seems weird to me. Is everyone ok with that?" As she puts her hand in the middle and says "Deal."

Bella, Steve, and I each put our hands in the middle and say "Deal!"

"Can we fuck now?" Bella asked me, "I'm really horny now and I know you're ready. How do you want me?"

"Since we have an audience for the first and only time, I think we should put on a show," I said, "I'm gonna lean back with my hands behind my head and you start by going for a ride. Then we'll figure it out from there."

"Sounds good to me," Bella said, "There's just one last thing...someone needs to take my plug out."

"Fun, I'll do it!" Jess said, getting into it. She reached into the water as Bella spread her legs and lifted up. Jess grabbed the edge of the plug and pulled it out quickly causing Bella to gasp.

"Thanks Beautiful!" Bella said, "Now enjoy the show!'

Bella straddled my waist and started to lower herself. She took my tip with ease and then slid down inch by inch. She wasn't as tight as I remembered, but all the sex she's been having plus the plug probably had something to do with that. She finally reached my balls and held herself there saying "Ahhhhh, so big!" I took one of her nipples in my mouth and started sucking. Jess had said no kissing, but she didn't say anything about nipple play. Jess didn't say anything so I kept playing with them. I felt Bella start to move so I released her nipple. She slid up all the way to the tip of my dick and then plunged her way back down in one quick motion, screaming "Oh My God, Sooooo Big!" She repeated this motion over and over until I was almost ready to cum. I looked over at Jess and I could see her eyes were closed and her hand was inside her bikini bottom. I guess she had seen enough and wanted to get off. I looked at Steve and he was staring right at us and jerking off.

I told Bella to stop riding and get out. I led her over to the table at the edge of hot tub and told her to bend over. I thrust into her as hard as I could, not stopping until I was balls deep. She screamed "Holy Shit!" This was enough to get Jess to open her eyes while she continued to finger herself in pleasure. Steve kept staring at us and I could tell he was stroking himself at full speed. I turned my focus back to Bella and started pounding her as hard as I could. Full strokes in and out just like she was doing when she was riding me. The only difference was that from behind I was hitting her spot really well and she was about to explode. Her screams actually stopped and she started with these slow moans. This must be the orgasm she was telling me about. I saw her body break out in goosebumps and she started thrusting back against me as she was having this massive orgasm. This set me off and I began to cum deep inside her. I wasn't as quiet and let out a very loud "YES!" Once I finished cumming I stayed inside of her for a minute, making sure she was done before I pulled out.

"Do me a favor," Bella asked, "Can you pull out slowly and put my plug back in? I want to keep you inside me." I did as she said and put her plug back in slowly, causing her to moan one last time. "That was fucking amazing!" she continued, "I'm so glad I thought about this arrangement."

We looked into the hot tub and Jess and Steve were both out of breath as well. They had both cum too, although I'm not sure exactly when.

"Ok," Bella said, "Now I'm ready for some cake!"

FOUR DAYS LATER- MY OFFICE

I hadn't called Bella yet. I didn't want to seem too eager to call on her and in all honesty I've just been too busy. Jess kept to her word and hadn't mentioned anything about the arrangement either. I finally had a light day and could slip out for an hour for lunch so I called Bella.

"Oh, Thank God!" Bella answered the phone.

"Hello to you too," I said.

"I was beginning to think you'd never call," Bella said.

"Sorry," I said, "I've been really tied up. I have about an hour right now, are you free?"

"Come over right now!" Bella said. "I've gotten so used to having non stop sex that the last 4 days have felt like months. I'm losing my mind!"

"I may only have time for a blowjob," I said.

"We'll figure it out when you get here," Bella said. "Get here as fast as you can and let yourself in through the back door."

STEVE AND BELLA'S HOUSE

Letting myself in the back door as I was instructed to, I was greeted by Bella, full blown naked, wearing just her pink cock cage. I was caught by surprise so I didn't even say hi. She didn't say a word either and walked towards me. I hadn't even closed the door and she was unbuckling my belt while dropping my pants and boxers to the floor. She dropped to her knees and took my soft dick into her mouth. It didn't take long for me to get completely hard and she started bobbing in full strokes. She pulled off to start licking my balls and said, "Mmmmmm, soooo good, I've missed this!" I wasn't sure if she meant that she missed my dick or just sex in general, but I didn't really care.

"I know were both enjoying this," Bella said, "And I know you said you were in a hurry. I'd love to deep throat your huge cock if that's what you want, but can you please fuck me instead? You can go as fast as you want and I don't even care if I cum. I just need to feel a hard cock inside me again."

I looked at the clock on wall and knew I had time if I made it quick. "Put your hands on the island and stick your ass out!" I said.

Not wasting any time she hopped up off the floor and basically ran towards the island. I noticed a sparkle coming from her hole. The plug had a jewel at the base. She must have changed it in anticipation for my visit. I grabbed it and pulled it out quickly causing her to gasp. I replaced it with my steel hard dick and pushed as hard and as fast as I could until my balls rested against her cheeks.

"YES!" she screamed. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU. You have no idea how much I needed this! Now please fuck me hard!"

No one can resist that, so I started pounding her. I think I fucked her harder than anyone I fucked before. I was pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in. I was thrusting so fast that I was starting to get out of breath. We were both letting out alternating deep breaths like we were in harmony.

"Holy shit!" She screamed, "I'm almost there."

"You better hurry up," I said, "Because I'm about to paint your insides!"

She started fucking back at me as hard as she could "Come on! Do it! Right there! Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Fuck Me! YEEEEEES!"

I felt her asshole start to contract and squeeze my dick as she came. That triggered my orgasm and I screamed "My Turn!" I don't think I came as much as I did by the pool, but I definitely filled her with a huge load. As I pulled out I could see her start to leak.

She must have felt it too and yelled, "Quick my plug!" I shoved it back up inside of her and she let out an "Ahhhhh, Thanks!"

I sat down at the table trying to catch my breath. "Hun, can I have some water before I go?"

"Of course," she said as she walked to the fridge still completely naked. She grabbed two bottles of water and handed me one as she sat down. "Can you do me a favor? Can you never let 4 days go by before you call me?"

"I'll try my best," I said, "And maybe next time we'll remember to close the door!"

"Oops," she said giggling. "In case I don't see you before Saturday, is it ok if I come over in the afternoon to help?"

"Help with what?" I asked. "Oh...Nicole."

"I was talking with Jess and we thought it might be fun if the two of us helped Nicole get dressed. Maybe I'll bring a surprise," she said.

"You spoke to Jess?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied, "We're friends, remember?"

"Whatever Jess wants is fine with me," I said.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON- JESS AND MY HOUSE

The doorbell rings. Jess opened the door and Bella walked in with a Victoria's Secret shopping bag. Bella is wearing a tight black mini dress with black stockings.

"One of these days we have to go shopping for some casual clothes," Jess said smiling.

"I would love that," Bella said, "But I couldn't go shopping for Nicole without looking my best!"

"Ooooh," Jess said, "What did you get her?"

"Let's go to the bedroom and I'll show you," Bella said.

They walked to the bedroom and Bella emptied the bag. "I thought we'd change it up," Bella said, "I always thought that red lingerie would go with Nicole's red hair. I got her a Lace Top Satin Slip that should just start to cover her ass with a pair of shiny red stay up stockings. Best of all, I got her a pair of Red Satin Open Back Panties. That way Steve won't have to take anything off!"

"And look," Jess said, "The panties have a big red bow in the back right over the target!"

"I knew you'd like that," Bella said and winked.

I was inside watching TV when I heard Jess yell, "Nick...I mean Nicole, why don't you come in here so we can get you ready?"

Walking into the bedroom Bella asked, "So what do you think?" as she pointed to the lingerie on the bed.

"I think Nicole will look so hot in these. Bella did a great job!" Jess said.

"Whatever makes you ladies happy," I said.

"Don't worry," Jess said, "Based on my past observations you'll be happy very soon!"

"Come on," Bella said, "He'll be here soon. Why don't you jump in the shower."

"Use my special cream and wait a few minutes before you wash it off just like last time. That way you won't have to shave," Jess said.

Happy that I could get away with not shaving I took my shower and came out pretty smooth. I dried off and sat at Jess' makeup table with the towel wrapped around me the way a woman does. Bella had really become a whiz with makeup. Jess just sat there as my face was transformed from the long fake eyelashes to the bright red lipstick that matched what I would be wearing. Jess took out my red wig and lowered it onto my head while humming the Darth Vader theme from Star Wars, like she was putting his helmet on my head. It made me laugh as I have always loved her sense of humor, especially in a crazy situation like this.

I stood up and dropped my towel. The girls helped me put on the new lingerie and we did a quick check in the mirror. Looking back at me was Nicole, for the last time. I saw small device on the table that looked like some type of syringe you would see in a doctor's office. The only difference was that it was rounded at the end instead of having a needle.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, good thing I didn't forget," Bella said, "Put your hands on the table and bend over quick."

"No way," I said, "I'm not going to fall for that again!"

"Just do it," Jess said, "Believe me you'll thank us later. It's not what you think."

I bent down with my hands on the table and stuck my pantied ass out. I felt something small enter me followed by a cool wet feeling.

"That'll do it," Bella said.

'What was that?" I asked.

"She lubed you up," Jess said, "It's been a while since Nicole has seen any action back there and we wanted her to be prepared."

"It really works. I use it all the time. Steve doesn't know about it. He actually thinks I self lubricate for him," Bella said while laughing.

"Why don't you get a glass of water and get your mind ready," Jess said to me. As I walked towards the kitchen in my lingerie, hoping the blinds were closed.

Looking at Bella, Jess said, "Let me change out of these sweatpants, I look like a slob compared to you."

"No you don't," Bella said, "You should be comfortable." Jess went to change and Bella picked up her phone. "Babe," she said to Steve, we're just about ready so why don't you head over. The door is open and we'll be waiting for you in the bedroom. Pretend Jess and I aren't here and enjoy your time with Nicole. Love you too, bye."

I walked back into the bedroom as Jess came out wearing a cute red sundress with white flowers. Bella tells us she made the call and Steve will be here any minute. They tell me to wait by the bedroom door and they sit on the sofa.

MASTER BEDROOM- LATE AFTERNOON

I heard Steve's car pull up into the driveway. The girls had told him to let himself in and come to the bedroom. They had closed the bedroom door and told me to stand by it. I was dressed in a red nightie that ended at the top of my panties. I had gotten used to wearing a thong and a garter belt, but this time the girls had me in a pair of panties with the back wide open and these fancy stockings that stay up on their own. Steve walked into the bedroom and paused to look me up and down. Without saying a word his lips met mine and before I knew it his tongue was in my mouth. He was now the third guy that I've kissed and I noticed that they were all different. Maybe because it's been a while, but I think Steve is the best kisser of them all. He stopped kissing me and asked me to give him a twirl.

"Damn girl," he said, "You clean up nicely. I knew my Bella would do a great job picking out an outfit. And look at that bow! It's like the lights on the runway telling me where to land! Plus you won't have to get undressed. How do you feel?"

"It's actually pretty comfortable," I said, "I don't know how girls walk around with a string up they're ass all day."

"Well you're about to have something up there soon anyway!" He said as he chuckled, "Should we get on the bed? We only have an hour right?"

"It's your fantasy," I said, "So we can do whatever you want. I won't be timing you, I want to enjoy my last night as Nicole."

I could hear Jess laughing in the background telling Bella "This is now the 5th time she's said it's her last time..."

"Sounds great," he said, "I haven't had sex in a week, so why don't I lie on my back and you start by wrapping those bright red lips around my cock!"

Steve undressed quickly and hopped on the bed. He pulled me on top of him and his tongue was in my mouth again. It was a short kiss and he put his hand on the top of my head and started to push me lower. I kissed his neck and gave him small kisses down his chest leaving red lipstick marks. I reached his dick which was sticking straight up. It wasn't as big as the others, but that was ok for what he had planned for me later. I kissed the tip and started to lower my mouth as he moaned. I reached the base as he started to enter my throat. Since it had been a while I wasn't really comfortable deep throating, so I pulled up and concentrated on bobbing up and down as fast as I could. After a minute or two he stopped me.

"That was really great Nicole," he said, "Almost as good as Bella."

I made a face and I'm not sure why. I guess it was part of my pride in wanting to be the best in everything and here he was comparing me to another woman. Then I realized having 'Best Blowjob Given' on my resume wasn't something I necessarily wanted. "So what do you have in mind next?" I asked.

"Why don't you lie on your back, put your legs around my waist and I make sweet love to you while we make out?" He proposed.

"Your wish is my command!" I said trying to be funny.

I got in position and he was quickly on top of me. He started to peck at my red lips and kissed my neck. I could feel his erection poking at my cheeks. Everyone was right, it was kinda nice not to have to get undressed, especially because my dick was starting to get hard and he wouldn't necessarily have to see it. He stuck out his tongue and I opened my mouth to receive it. We kissed as he reached down to position his cock at my opening. I let out a muffled moan as he began to enter me since his mouth was covering mine. He pressed in slowly, inch by inch, until I felt his balls pressing against me.