My Newlywed Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was whispering in his ear but loud enough for us to catch the drift.

Poor bastard didn't really stand a chance.

Julia was probing him on what sort of porn he liked. She was asking all the questions. He was just nodding. She had her tit pressed against his arm. The ao dai was close-fitted up to the neck and buttoned down the side. He couldn't see anything but he could feel her breasts through the thin silk. No bra in evidence. He was squirming to hide a hard erection.

She whispered: "Do you like to see a woman getting fucked." A nod. "Would you like to see me getting fucked." A gulp. "Would you like to see me getting fucked while my husband watches?"

He put his hand on her knee seemingly oblivious to Jenny watching from close by. Jenny looked at me. She seemed about to intervene. I shook my head very slightly and she sat back.

"Take your hands off me! You don't get to do anything without my permission! Understand?" He put his hands in his lap and surreptitiously rubbed his cock.

"Would you like to see me spunked in. Would you like to see someone else's sperm running down my thighs?" He nodded again. "Tell me!"

He croaked very quietly "Yes!"

"Will you do anything I want?"

Another whispered "Yes." he gazed into her eyes.

"Sit at my feet." He glanced round and seemed to notice Jenny and me at last. He looked like a rabbit in the headlights.

"Sit! or you won't get anything!" He scrambled to the floor and leaned against her knees looking up at her. "Good boy." She leaned over to her handbag and retrieved a dog collar and lead. He sat tamely while she buckled it round his neck.

Jenny was watching intently. I still don't think she knew what was coming but she'd stopped objecting; even silently.

"Now. Would you like to see someone getting fucked?" She'd raised her voice we could hear her clearly now. He nodded still gazing up at her.

"Harry, show this worm what a real cock looks like." I stood up and unzipped. I pulled out my half-hard cock. "See that worm?" He nodded. "Is yours like that?" A shake. "Get it out lets have a look at it." He glanced at Jenny then knelt and pulled his cock out. It looked painfully hard. It was a good couple of inches short of mine and quite a bit thinner. He started to wank. "Stop!" He dropped it like a hot potato. "If you cum worm then you can just go home and leave us to have all the fun." He left his cock alone and gazed at mine.

"It's a beautiful cock isn't it?" He nodded. "Speak up worm."

"It is a beautiful cock Julia."

"You can call me Miss Julia worm. What do you want that cock to do? Do you want to watch it fuck?" She paused waiting.

"Yes please Miss Julia. I would like to see it fucking."

"And what do you think it should be fucking worm?"

"Erm.. Your... vagina?"

"You filthy worm! I've a good mind to send you home!" He whimpered slightly. "You want me to fuck my big brother's cock? You're disgusting!"

"Erm... I.. I didn't know he was your brother Miss Julia."

Jenny turned to look at me. She pointed to Julia and mouthed "Your sister?" I whispered "Tell you later" and she grinned. She was starting to enjoy herself.

"So what do you want to see that cock doing worm."

"I d... don't know miss Julia..."

"Shall we ask Harry to put his beautiful cock away worm?" He shook his head.

"Shall we ask him to fuck you in the arse worm?"

"Oh no Miss Julia! Not that! Please not that!"

"So what shall we ask him to do with it?"

"Fuck Jenny?"

"You want Harry to take his big, beautiful cock and use it to fuck your pretty little wife. Is that it?"

"Yes please Miss Julia."

"Well let's ask Jenny what she wants."

Jenny looked at Julia, then Andrew in a dog collar, kneeling at her feet with his pathetic little cock out. Then at me.

I held out my hand. Jenny stood and raised the hem of her dress. She hooked her thumbs in her knickers and pulled them down. She dropped them on the floor, bent down and picked them up. She walked over to me and put them in my hand.

We were standing in the middle of the floor with Andrew looking up at us. She turned her back to me, bent at the waist and lifted her skirt up over her bum. I had a great view of her perfect bottom with the fur of her cunt peeking out between her thighs.

I held her hips and manoeuvred slightly to give Andrew the best view of my cock lined up with his wife's cunt. I waited.

"Well worm? What is it you want to see?"

"Please Miss Julia, I want to see his beautiful cock fucking Jenny's cunt."

"Then you'd better ask him then hadn't you?"

"Please Har.. Please Mr Harry, please fuck my wife for me."

I eased forward and nudged at Jenny's cunt. She moved her feet apart and reached between her legs. She took hold of my cock and guided it into her cunt. As I pressed forward I found that her cunt was dripping wet. I slid in easily. All the way.

Jenny grasped her ankles and held on tight as I rocked her backwards and forwards on my rod. Andrew shuffled forward a bit to get a better view of me penetrating his bride. His hand moved towards his cock.

"Don't touch! You cum and this stops! Do you want Jenny to be frustrated?" He dropped his cock and laced his fingers behind his back. Jenny turned her head and watched him as I fucked her. I could feel her cootch tightening up again. The hot little bitch was ready to cum. I started to fuck her faster. Long hard strokes -- just what she liked.

"See that worm? He's going to make you wife cum all over his cock."

"Yes Miss Julia. I can see."

"Do you want him to shoot her belly full of hot baby-batter worm."

"No Miss Julia -- he might get her pregnant!"

"OK. That's all right." His shoulders relaxed in relief. "So do you want him to shoot all his hot spunk in your mouth or your arse worm."

"Oh please no Miss Julia. Not that please! Not in me!"

"Where then?"

"In Jenny. In Jenny's mouth."

"If Jenny's going to take his load don't you think she should get to choose where?"

Jenny was getting very close to exploding.

"In my cunt! Shoot it in my cunt! Fuck me hard! Aaaarrrrrrr!" I pounded into her as she started to cum and I unloaded in her. I'd not quite finished when her knees buckled and she slid to the floor. The last few drops of spunk sprayed across her lovely tanned bum.

There was a desperate cry from Andrew as his cock twitched and he shot his load over my floor. His hands were still behind his back.

"You filthy worm! Look what you've done to Harry's carpet." He started to weep. "Go home worm! I'll see to you in the morning." She unsnapped the lead from his collar and he scuttled out of the door.

I helped Jenny up and we claimed the sofa while Julia curled up on my chair. I served more brandy. Jenny had a glass of ginger beer.

"Harry was right! You really are a hot little cunt aren't you?"

"I am for him! He can have me anyway he wants. Are you really his sister?"

"Is that what's really important here?"

"For a moment I really thought you were going to fuck him yourself. I was a tiny bit jealous."

"No honey. Harry and I haven't fucked since we were teenagers. I'm a bit old for him now. He likes to fuck juicy young cunts like you."

Jenny looked up at me. "I'm only a day late but I'm sure you've got me pregnant."

"That's great lover but what's Andrew going to say?"

Julia answered for her. "Don't you worry about Andrew. He'll do what ever I tell him."

12