My Niece and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's over by you, Uncle Jeff," she said as she brought her head up from looking beneath the table.

"Sure, okay," I said as I pushed my chair back and leaned down to pick it up. As my head went below the edge of the table, I noticed a movement out of the corner of my eye and looked across to see Emma let those supple tanned thighs of hers drift apart. I was thankful that this wasn't the glass-topped table like they had on the patio as she splayed her legs wide open, her little stretchy skirt riding way up on her hips. As I fumbled trying to pick up the knife on the floor, my eyes were drawn instinctively to the inviting site of her virginal white cotton panties snuggly cupping her sweet young pussy. As I was looking directly between her spread legs, her hand moved below the table and I watched as she took her long middle finger and slid it down provocatively over the warm groove in the center of her panties. Taking a last long look, I sat back up and passed the knife over to Emma. She thanked me politely but I could also see the happy teasing look in her eyes.

After my cock started to settle back down in my shorts, I told her folks that I was hoping she'd be able to help me with some things I needed to do for the trip the next afternoon. I asked her mom if I could pick her up at noon and have her home for supper. Her appointment with the doctor was at 1:00 and there was something else I had in mind for the rest of the afternoon. Her mother told me that was fine and they'd be expecting me at noon. We finished off the meal with some gourmet ice cream and it hit the spot perfectly after the pasta.

"Hey Jeff," my brother said as we finished. "I picked up a couple of movies on the way home. Do you have time to stay for awhile? We haven't had a movie night in a long time. What do you say? It'll be like old times."

"Oh please Uncle Jeff. Please, please," Emma chimed in.

"Sure, I've got no plans for tonight. That sounds great." The only plans I had were that I hoped to get even a few minutes alone with Emma at some point. We all helped clean up and I washed up the pots and pans while Emma dried. Maria made up a couple of bowls of popcorn and Dave poured us all a glass of pop to have during the movie. When we were all done, the four of us headed down to the home theatre room they had set up in the basement. They had a nice setup with a huge TV and great sound system. There were two small couches kind of side by side with a great big recliner positioned between them. My brother and his wife headed for one, leaving the other couch to Emma and me.

"With the air conditioning on upstairs, it's always colder down here," Maria said. "There's a blanket on the back of your couch there Jeff, if you get cold. It should be big enough for two." As my brother slipped one of the discs into the machine, she herself pulled the cover slung over the back of their couch over her until she was completely covered. Emma sat next to me and gave me a sweet smile as she grabbed the big blanket we had and threw it over us.

"C'mon Dad. Turn the lights down. It's always better that way."

"Okay, just let me get this thing started," Dave said as he fumbled with the numerous remotes they had down there. Once the movie started, he used another to switch off the lights. He'd rented a couple of recent releases and the first was a romantic comedy that Hollywood seemed to be cranking out in the hundreds these days.

We all watched the movie for a half hour or so with everybody occasionally nibbling on popcorn or sipping from their glass of pop. Eventually, I felt Emma slide over until she was sitting closer to me. Looking over, I could barely see my brother and Maria behind the big recliner. I could see they were both engrossed in the movie as they snuggled beneath their blanket. I took a quick intake of breath as I felt Emma's delicate little hand move across the front of my shorts and down onto the inside of my pant-leg. I looked over at her in the light coming off the TV but she was looking intently at the screen as I felt her fingertips make their way over my long tube of cock-flesh.

"Hngh...hngh, excuse me," I said as I made a little coughing noise. Emma didn't even look over but I saw a playful smile on her face as she wrapped her fingers around my swelling manhood. As she ran her magical fingers back and forth along my filling cock, I could feel it quickly hardening up and pushing against the confining material of my shorts. I could tell she noticed it too as she wrapped her hand around the swollen shaft and gave it a firm squeeze. I could feel the sweat start to break out on my brow as her hand left my inseam and I felt her fingers working on the button at my waistband. Once she had popped it open, she deftly drew down my zipper. I felt her hot little hand fish in and she grasped my hardening cock firmly around the root. As she started to draw it up and out of my shorts, I drew my outside knee up so the blanket would be more "tented" over us with some working room beneath. Emma caught on right away and did the same with her outside leg.

I glanced over at my brother and could see they were calmly watching the movie with no interest in what was going on just few feet away from them. As Emma wrapped her hand around my throbbing erection, she turned slightly sideways. With the blanket covering her right up to her neck, it was impossible for anyone to see exactly what she was doing. She started to stroke my cock up and down in long firm strokes as she slid the outer sheath of smooth velvety skin back and forth. As she continued to pump slowly away at my rock-hard cock, I felt her other hand make its way into my groin and she reached into my shorts and drew out my swollen balls. She cupped them in her other hand and rolled them gently between her fingers.

I looked over at her again and her eyes still remained fixed on the TV screen. For the next ten minutes she slowly jacked away at my rigid cock as she used her other hand to caress my balls, scratch around the base of my cock and generally make me feel abso-fucking-lutely great! She finally took her free hand and I felt her fingertips caressing the very tip gently as she pumped the skin of the veiny shaft back and forth. I could feel her smoothing some of my precum around the engorged membranes of my cockhead and then she withdrew that hand from beneath the covers and I watched as she slid her tongue out and licked my warm fluid off her fingertips.

I suppressed a low groan as I watched her lick her fingers clean; the whole time her other hand continued to pump slowly but firmly on my throbbing cock. When she was done licking her fingers, she reached over and finished the last bit of pop left in her glass. With her eyes now intently back on the TV screen, she drew her glass beneath the covers and I felt her direct the head of my pulsating cock into the mouth of the glass.

Fuck! I loved the way this girl was thinking already. I was so turned on by my nasty little niece that it only a few more pumps of her skilful hand before I felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of my cock. I breathed deeply so as not to make any noise. I felt that always fantastic sensation of the onslaught of a good climax as the first big shot of hot seed jettisoned forcefully into the back of the glass. I was gripping the arm and back of the couch tightly as she held her glass close over my enflamed cockhead while her other hand milked away at my shooting cock. I felt pulse after spitting pulse as my warm cum spat forth beneath our protective cover. I flicked my eyes over to look at her but she was still intently concentrating on the TV although I saw a broad smile of satisfaction cross her face. I breathed as quietly as I could and I could feel my chest heaving as the final orgasmic tremors flowed through my nerve endings. Her jerking hand slowed and I felt her draw the tip of my cock against the lip of the glass before she moved it away.

In the shimmering light from the TV, I watched as Emma withdrew the glass from beneath the cover. She lifted it in front of her and I could see her looking intently at the cloudy pool of my thick cum in the bottom of the glass. There were stray ribbons of the milky white fluid lying against the sides of the glass and clinging to the rim. She swirled it around slowly like a fine wine. Some of the pearly seed slid down the sides to join the sizable puddle that I had shot directly into the bottom of the glass. I saw her nostrils flare as she brought the glass of my warm cream beneath her nose and inhaled deeply. As the manly scent filled her senses, her eyes closed and she put the glass to her lips and tipped it up. I watched enthralled as the milky white semen flowed into her waiting mouth. I could see the muscles in her neck contract as she swallowed again and again as my thick cum slid down her throat. As the glass emptied, I saw her tongue dart forth deep into the glass as she searched out the stray soldiers she wanted deep in the pit of her stomach. She swirled it all around the inside and then carefully licked all around the rim of the glass until she had every drop of my spent cum inside her. She sat back, set her glass back down on the table beside and continued to watch the movie as her tongue ran in a slow circle all around her full lips as she gathered in the last drops that had been clinging to those beautiful lips of hers. My God! It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen!

I looked over at my brother and his wife to see if they had observed anything. I could see my brother with his head lying against the back of their couch, his mouth open and his eyes closed as he was fast asleep. I could see the top of Maria's head as she was scrunched down leaning against the arm of the couch closest to us. We couldn't see her face from where we were; which also meant she couldn't see us. She wasn't asleep though as you could hear her softly chuckling at the funny parts of the film.

Emma's hand had found its way back beneath the covers and she was letting her fingertips trace lovingly along the length of my dormant cock. I reached over with my own hand and placed it on her flat stomach in the space between her top and her little skirt. Her smooth skin felt wonderful under my hand and I slid it down over the front of her short skirt onto the top of her thighs. I pushed her far leg over towards the arm of the chair and then put my hand on the inside of her other thigh and drew it well over towards me. I now had her spread wide open. In this position, her stretchy little skirt was well up on her hips and I slid my hand up her the inside of her leg slowly. Like I said, there is nothing like the incredible softness of the inside of a girl's thighs.

"Aaaaahhh," I heard her let out a soft little gasp as my fingers encountered the leg opening of her panties. I insinuated the tips of my fingers beneath the material of her panties and found the lips of her pussy to be soaking wet. I let my fingers slide all over the full length of her pink labia as her warm lubricant coated my invading digits. I toyed with the slick lips of her supple young twat for a few minutes as she sat perfectly still, her eyes glued to the TV.

I withdrew my hand from the leg opening of her panties and her eyes flicked quickly to mine with a look of complete desperation on her face. I slid my hand up the front of the soaked front panel of her panties and she looked back towards the TV with a satisfied smile on her face as I slid the flat of my hand beneath the waistband and right down until I was cupping her oozing cunt.

"Mmmmmmmm," she whispered a gentle little purr as I pressed my hand fully between her widely spread thighs. I moved it in slow circles as my fingers became coated with her slippery discharge. I drew back my middle finger and the tip found the protrusion of her stiff clit. I wiggled it all around that fiery little spire and saw her eyes half-close as the exhilarating sensations shot through her. I pressed the tip of that finger downwards and it slid smoothly between the hot wet folds of flesh at the entrance to her weeping box.

I could feel the material of her stretched panties pressing against the back of my hand as I manipulated my fingers in and out of her steaming cunt. The outside of her leg pressed harder against my own as she forced her thighs even further apart to allow me easier access. Sloppy wet sucking sounds came to my ears from beneath the blanket so I slowed down my invading digits so as not alert her parents.

"Aaaaaahh," she quietly sighed as I pressed the tip of my middle finger against the roof of her vagina at the same time as I used my thumb to rub all around her engorged red clit.

I looked over and saw her eyes open wide and she was drawing in rapid little breaths as I felt the muscles in her legs start to quiver. She kept totally quiet but her eyes closed and she dropped her head onto the back of the couch and I could feel her whole body trembling as the shattering sensations of her climax shot through her body. Her hands gripped my arm tightly beneath the blanket as I rubbed my finger forcefully against the upper folds of soft quivering flesh at the top of her sweet young channel. Her legs were just quivering like crazy as she silently rode out her orgasm. Her stomach muscles beneath the palm of my hand were going up and down rhythmically as she continued to draw in quick breaths of air. Finally, she relaxed and released the tight grip on my arm.

I withdrew my fingers from inside her and just cupped her warm sex softly. I looked over at her and she was looking at me with half-closed eyes, a look of pure bliss on her face. I slid my hand from inside her panties and pulled it out from under the blankets. I took a quick look to make sure my brother was still asleep and then put my hand upright in front of Emma's face. She breathed deeply of her own sweet scent and then her tongue flicked forward as she took my hand in hers and licked it clean. She did it quickly and gave me a satisfied look as I slid my hand back beneath the covers. She did the same and I felt her adjusting her clothes as she moved slightly away from me. A few minutes later the movie came to its expected conclusion.

"Dave.....Dave!" Maria said as the credits rolled by.

"Wh....what?" my brother responded from her drowsy state.

"You slept through half of that. Why don't you go to bed?"

"Okay, okay," he said as he grabbed the remote and stopped the movie and switched the discs. "I guess I was more tired than I thought. You guys can watch the other movie. I'm done." He got the other movie started and headed off to bed. Emma had settled in next to me and continued to lightly caress my dormant cock. After about only twenty minutes into the next film, she instantly stopped moving her hand as her mother sat straight up on the couch next to us.

"Oh geez, I'm fallin' asleep here too," she said as she threw her blanket onto the back of the couch and stood up. "You guys can watch the rest. Here, let me just turn it down a bit. There, okay. You guys are lucky; no school for you for the rest of the summer young lady. And you," she said looking at me, "it sure must be nice to have a job where you can set your own hours." I agreed that it was and she grabbed some of the bowls and dishes and headed upstairs. "I'm gonna close this door up here," she shouted down to us, "just to make sure we don't hear that movie. I know Dave is totally bagged. Emma, make sure you lock up after Uncle Jeff goes home."

"Okay Mom." As we heard the door click shut, we looked at each other in the dim light from the TV.

"Oh my God, Uncle Jeff! You had me climbing the walls when you put your hand inside my panties."

"Me? What about you? I couldn't believe you took my cock out right here with your parents sitting right there. And then when you drank my cum out of your glass. Do you know how incredibly sexy that was?"

"I thought you'd like that," she said with a coy smile, "and you know how much I hate to waste it." Luckily for me, I did know how much she loved cum.

"So you had a good day with Sharon?"

"Oh yeah. I went over nice and early and basically she had me spending the whole day eating her out. My face and hair was a total mess before I left her house. I thought I had cleaned it off pretty good before I got home but I guess not. Thanks for pointing that out."

"So did she let you get another shot at those 36 Double-D's of hers?"

"Yeah, whenever she was satisfied that she'd cum enough, she'd let me suck on her tits for awhile."

"Did she....did she ever take care of you?" I asked curiously.

"Like, do you mean, did she eat me?"

"No. But she did get me to play with myself at various times. That's okay with me. Just as long as she lets me use my mouth on her and lets me feel her tits, I'm happy." Emma's hands had made their way back into my crotch and she was softly stroking my cock with one hand while she cradled my balls gently in her other hand. "How do you think it's going to work out with her in England, Uncle Jeff?" she asked with a note of concern in her voice.

"I've been thinking about that since your mom and dad mentioned it. I think if we bring her along the right way, it's going to work out perfectly." I could feel my cock starting to swell in her hands as I pictured the three of us together. "Yeah, I think between the two of us, we'll have her just where we want her. How would you like to be able to lick up my cum off of Sharon's tits?"

"Uuuuuungggghhh," she let out a deep low groan as the idea of lapping up my warm cream from the imposing slopes of Sharon's massive breasts went through her mind. "That would be beautiful." She little hands stretched further open as my cock extended and got thicker and thicker.

"Or how about if I shot a big load inside her and then she sat on your face so you could eat it out of her?"

"Oh fuck," she said lustfully as she lowered her head and I felt her warm soft lips slip over my enflamed cockhead. She started bobbing her head up and down as she slid further and further down the shaft of my hard erection. I let her suck me for about five minutes or so and then stopped her.

"Emma, get those panties off and get on top. I want to feel it go way up inside that sweet 18-year old pussy of yours." She stood in front of the couch and quickly shimmied out of her panties and stepped out of them as they dropped to the floor. I slid over until I was sitting in the middle of the couch and pushed off my own shorts as well. I was still wearing my polo shirt while she still had her matching little top and skirt on. She climbed onto the couch and straddled me as she kept her dripping hot snatch poised over my thrusting dick.

"That's my girl. Just sit right down on it." She gripped the back of the couch and lowered herself until the broad flared head of my cock started to split the warm soft lips of her quim. She wiggled her hips slightly and the tip started to make its way up inside her clinging pink labia. With the head positioned just right inside her, she took a deep breath and then started to forcefully let her weight down.

"Oooooohhhhhhnnnnnn," she tried to suppress her low groan as my cock stretched and filled her clutching channel. She didn't stop but continued pressing down until I felt the hot lips of her labia pressed flush against my groin. Oh fuck! I had forgotten how incredibly tight and hot she was. Her warm velvety pussy felt so incredibly luxurious as she sat still and used her talented vaginal muscles to massage and caress the hard shaft of my upright cock.

"Do you like that, Uncle Jeff?" she asked as she rolled her hips slightly as she kept my dick buried to the hilt inside her.

"Oh fuck! You know I love it. Now let's see you work that cock inside you," I said as I flexed my hips up towards her. She tightened her grip on the back of the couch as she started to rise on my throbbing member. She lifted herself until just the tip remained inside her and then dropped herself back down quickly.

1...89101112...35