My Niece and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,739 Followers

"Yeah, she does. And they always seem to be swelling right over the top as if it's too small." Her eyes went big as saucers when I said that. "And she loves to wear tight clothes too that make them look even bigger."

"Oh wow. Do you really think she'd like to meet me?"

"Oh, I know she'd love to meet you." All this talk about Madison getting together with her two young friends and now Tanya, had my cock starting to fill. "I'll talk to her and tell her all about you. Like how good you were at taking my cock down your throat."

"But I haven't done that yet, Sir," she said as she looked at me as I got to my knees.

"I know, but now it's time. C'mere sweetie," I said as I kneeled in the middle of the bed with my tumescent cock hanging heavy out in front of me. She moved onto her knees as well until she was right in front of me. As we faced each other and she looked up at me with big doe-like eyes, I reached up and let my fingertips play along the smooth skin of her neck.

"Oh yeah, your neck is so beautiful," I said as I stroked the smooth skin gently. "I think it's gonna feel even better from the inside. Now give me a nice warm kiss and let me feel how hot and wet your mouth is gonna be on my cock." She closed her eyes as I brought my lips down to hers and slid my tongue deep into her welcoming mouth. As soon as it entered her warm oral cavity, she closed her lips around the base of my tongue and drew on it softly. She quickly swirled her own tongue around it as she bathed it in her hot slick saliva. She purred into my probing tongue as she rolled hers against it in a soft warm duel.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," I said as I pulled my mouth back from hers. "Do you have your hairband, sweetie? I want to make sure your hair doesn't get in the way for this."

"It's right here," she said as she pulled it off her wrist and quickly whipped her curly brunette locks up into a tight ponytail. "What do you want me to do, Sir?"

"Well, I'm gonna stay on my knees right now so why don't you just lean down and start sucking it?" She obediently moved slightly back and then leaned forward to bring her face closer to my heavy swaying manhood. It was about half-hard and stood out from my body at about 90 degrees; the shear weight of it preventing it from rising any higher at this time. I wanted it good and rigid before I was going to start probing that delicate young throat of hers.

"Oh God, I love your cock," she said softly as she lifted the heavy shaft and pointed the broad head towards her mouth. I watched as she slipped her soft red lips over the spongy membranes of the head. Her lips pursed well forward as she slid the whole head into her mouth and locked her lips down just past the glans. I felt that magical tongue start to swirl deliciously all around the engulfed crown as her hot flowing saliva bathed and coated the top part of my cock.

"Fuck yeah. Get it good and hard, Kid. I want it nice and hard when I start to feed it into that sweet throat of yours." She sucked lasciviously on the top half of my cock as her head started to bob rhythmically up and down. She had one hand wrapped around the thickening shaft that she pumped up and down. Her lips constantly bumped into her jacking hand as they met about halfway down my burgeoning shaft. She used her other hand to cradle my swollen balls. She delicately rolled and manipulated them in her cupping hand as if trying to convince them to give up as much of their precious cum as possible into her sucking mouth. I let her suck me for about five minutes until I knew I was good and hard and ready for her throat. I could sense her eagerness and enthusiasm as she moaned and groaned constantly with my enflamed cock filling her mouth.

"Okay, sweetie, it's time," I said as I pulled her off my cock for a minute. "I want you to get on your hands and knees for me....that's it....just like that. You look so sexy in that outfit. I'm so glad I got it for you. Now, for this to work, you're gonna have to keep your head tipped up a bit so it makes a nice straight line all the way from your lips down into your throat. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"Yep. If Emma could do it, I can do it." There was that old competitive spirit again. I loved it!

"Okay. If it hurts, I'll know and stop right away. You just have to remember to relax you throat just like you did with your bum when I was fucking you there. Just concentrate on suppressing your gag reflex and it should right down your throat nice and easy."

"Okay, I'll try my best," she said as she looked up at me expectantly.

"I know you will, sweetie, I know you will." I saw her take another deep breath and let it out slowly as she looked at my dripping cock looming right in front of her face. The head was just oozing precum now and a long strand was distending down from the tip.

"Let's just put some of this goo where it looks real nice," I said as I wrapped my hand around the stiff shaft and pushed my cock down towards her. I lay the hanging strand of precum across her cheek and then drew the dripping eye up towards her forehead and all around until it left a glistening snail-trail all over her pretty young face.

"There, that's nice," I said as I looked down at the shimmering lines of silky fluid shining on her smooth skin. "Now open up and give me a nice little target to aim for, sweetie." On her hands and knees before me, she pursed her mouth into an inviting "O". Oh fuck....this was the kind of target practice I loved! I pointed the head of my cock right between those soft pouting lips and watched as they stretched open and slid over the big engorged crown. I moved forward as the head popped right into her mouth and her suctioning lips clamped down behind the thick pronounced corona. I drew it back slightly and her clinging lips gripped tightly to prevent me from backing out any further. Perfect! She wanted me to feed it all the way into her.

"That's beautiful, sweetie." With my cock locked firmly between her lips, I took my hand off my rigid erection and took her head in both my hands. "I'm gonna start working the opening to your throat now, okay?"

"Mmmmmmhhhhmmmm," she moaned in agreement and nodded slightly against my cock. With my hands holding her head still, I moved forward. I watched more of my gnarled shaft disappear from view between her pursed lips until I felt it bump against those soft hot membranes at the back of her mouth. I held still and could feel her swallowing as she tried to concentrate on relaxing her throat against the strange sensation of my thick cock nestled up against that sensitive opening.

"Okay, sweetie, concentrate real hard....just relax that throat and I'll try and slide it in....on three okay?.....one.....two......three," I could feel her trying to control her body's natural reaction and on three I started to press forward. I expected to get in a half inch or so and then have her throat close down instinctively and expel me. Instead, I felt the hot buttery glove of her young throat open up and allow me in. Jesus Christ! This kid was incredible!

"That's it baby! Just like that," I said as I held her head nice and still as I just kept pressing my hips forward. I felt her swallow and the muscles in her throat rippled along the full length of my shaft as I fed inch after thick hard inch into her. I kept sliding it forwards until I felt the pressure of her lips nibbling right down at the base of my cock.

"OH FUCK! THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!" I exclaimed out loud as I looked down at her face totally stuffed full of my thick hard cock.

"Mmmmggnhnghnghgfmm," she mumbled against my penetrating manhood as I held her head tight against my groin. I gently withdrew until I had pulled my slick cock all the way out of her mouth. Once clear of her lips, it snapped up forcefully and slapped noisily against my groin.

"Oh Madison. That was incredible!" I said as I looked down at her gaping mouth; a trail of saliva leaking down over her chin.

"I knew it. I knew I could do it!" she said proudly.

"Did you ever do it!" I said as I reached out and stroked her cheeks tenderly. "Are you ready to do it some more?"

"Yes, Sir. It made me feel really full again. Just like when you had it in my bum." She paused and I could see the wheels going around inside her head before she finally spoke. "Sir, when you cum, are you gonna shoot it right into my stomach?"

"No, honey, I know how much you love the taste of cum. When I'm ready to shoot, I'm gonna pull it back and fill your mouth. I assume that's what you want, right?" I asked as I looked down at her and gave her a little wink.

"Yes, Sir, that's exactly what I want. Thank you."

"Okay, give me that sweet little target again....that's it.....it's time to tickle those tonsils again.....here we go." As she formed her lips into that inviting little "O" again, I pressed down on my cock and fed it right back into her mouth. With the head locked inside, I put both hands back on her head and directed her mouth exactly where I wanted it. As the tip bumped into the soft fleshy membranes at the back of her mouth again, I paused for a second to feel the luxurious soft heat of those tender tissues.

"Okay, sweetie, here were go again," I said as I started to flex forward. Her throat opened again and I slowly pressed forward as the rigid shaft slid deliciously down her hot tight throat. Oh fuck....did it ever feel good! It was so hot and silky smooth. When I had it totally buried and felt her nuzzling against the base of my cock, I slowly started to slide backwards until the tip was once more right at the opening to her throat. I could feel her take a deep breath through her nose and as she started to expel it, I moved forward again.

"Mmmmmmmm," it was me that was moaning with pleasure this time as I fed the full length all the way down her gripping throat. Once I touched bottom, I slowly drew it back out again. She breathed again and we quickly got into a nice smooth rhythm. I couldn't believe how quickly this kid adapted to every new sexual situation I threw at her. I could hear her softly moaning as I kept fucking her throat. Her spit was running right down the shaft of my sliding cock and even running off my hanging sack as it flowed freely from her sucking mouth. I held tightly onto her head and moved it exactly where I wanted it as I fed the full thick 9" length in and out of her throat. It felt like a tight hot slick glove gripping and caressing my throbbing erection. I fucked that sweet throat of hers for a good fifteen minutes and she never complained once. I finally felt my balls drawing up in there protective sack and knew my release was imminent.

"I'm gonna cum soon, sweetie," I warned her as I felt that initial rush of semen speeding up the shaft of my cock. I took one more deep thrust all the way into the depths of her hot clinging throat then quickly pulled back, just as the first blast of thick creamy cum jettisoned forth.

"OH FUCK.....HERE IT COMES!" I started to flood her mouth with my hot seed as her cheeks vacuumed in to grip my throbbing cock in velvety slick embrace. I followed up my first thick shot with two more big gobs of milky semen. She swallowed as her mouth filled then I felt her sucking for more as I continued to unload. My cock kept erupting into her mouth as I felt that beautiful sucking mouth coax wad after wad of my thick creamy cum out of me. She sucked and sucked until I was completely drained. I sat back on my heels as she continued to nurse softly at my dwindling cock. Totally spent, I finally collapsed against the pillows.

"Oh fuck, Kid. That was fantastic. Your throat is just absolutely perfect. I can't believe you could take it that easy!"

"Me too. I just had to concentrate. I....I liked it when you had it all the way into me. It felt so dirty and nasty but I just loved it."

"I loved it too. But I am totally drained. I've gotta get some sleep now," I said as I tried to pull the covers over me.

"Sir, can I take these shoes off to go to sleep?"

"Sure honey. That's fine." She undid the shoes and dropped them at the side of the bed before lying with her head on my chest.

"Sir, remember when you said I could suck on your cock all night if I wanted."

"Yeah," I said, already drowsy.

"Would it be okay if I sucked on it while you fall asleep?"

"Sure, sweetie, go ahead. There's nothing I'd like better." She moved down until she was lying on her stomach between my legs and we rearranged the blankets so they were covering us everywhere except where her head was.

"Good night, Sir. Thank you for a wonderful day," she said as she looked up at me and slipped her lips over my dormant cockhead.

"Goodnight, Kid. Sleep well," I said as I lay my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes. I was totally exhausted and quickly drifted off to sleep........

I was roused out of my sleep by a warm luxurious feeling on my cock. I looked down and saw Madison's head bobbing up and down over my erect cock. I turned and looked at my alarm clock; 2:18am. I was pretty sure I had fallen asleep around 11:30 so I don't know if she'd been asleep for awhile and then woken up or if she'd been sucking on my cock the whole time. It didn't matter; it sure as hell felt fantastic to me! I threw my arm over my eyes and pictured my sister-in-law, Maria, sucking my cock instead of Madison. I thought of how hot she had been during our golf lesson and her apparent eagerness to repeat the experience. It didn't take much longer and I filled Madison's mouth with another load of thick milky cum. As she swallowed and continued to nurse at my deflating cock, I drifted off back to sleep.....

I was woken up again as I felt a movement on the bed and looked down to see Madison throwing her leg over me as she straddled my midsection. I looked at the clock again; 4:47am. My erect cock was held upright in her hand as she settled her slick young pussy down over it. Once she had the flared head nestled up inside her, she let go and simply sank down until she had the full length buried inside her. She started to bounce that tight gripping cunt of hers up and down as she rode me. Once again, I sat back and this time pictured Sharon's plump juicy pussy gripping and massaging my upthrust cock as I thought of her riding me instead. Madison was shaking and bouncing like a bucking bronco and I heard her squeal through two shattering orgasms before I finally flooded the tight pussy of hers with another load as I thought about filling Sharon's plump greasy cunt with my seed. As Madison lifted herself off me and started cleaning off my spent cock, sleep overtook me once more.

The next time it happened, I awakened to see the soft morning light drifting in around the curtains. As I looked down at her head bobbing up and down on my erect cock once again, I checked the clock; 7:58am. I wondered how much sleep she had gotten through the night. Not too much, I figured; but she didn't seem worried by it as she kept enthusiastically sucking. I just lay back and enjoyed the warm pleasures of a morning blowjob. I pictured the endless possibilities of getting these three young girls together and using them for my pleasure as well as their own. Madison seemed happy to take her time sucking me and finally as her two thumbs were rubbing up and down on each side of my throbbing ventral ridge, I unloaded into her mouth once more.

"Well, Kid, you mustn't have gotten much sleep," I said as I sat up in bed and looked at her.

"No, Sir, not much. But I didn't know when I'd have this chance again and I didn't want to let it got to waste."

"I guess not! I think you sucked and fucked me dry."

"Really?" she had a panic-stricken look on her face. "You won't have any more for me after my tennis lesson."

"Well, I might have one or two more. If you treat me real nice, that is."

"I'll do whatever you want, Sir," she said eagerly.

"I know, honey, I know. Let's take a shower then give you some breakfast before your lesson." She stripped off the slip and thigh-highs and we enjoyed a leisurely shower together. I gave her a hearty breakfast before she changed into her tennis clothes she'd brought and grabbed her bag to head out to her lesson.

"Get good and sweaty for me, Madison. I want to eat that pussy of yours as soon as you get back."

"Yes, Sir," she said with a beaming smile as she bounded out the door.

When she got back she was drenched in sweat and I left her clothes on but pulled her panties off and ate her for a good long time. She had a number of orgasms before I threw her on the bed and fucked her hard and deep in a number of different positions. When we were done, she was totally exhausted and I was barely able to dress her before getting her ready to go home. She pleaded for one more load so I sat on the couch and let her suck for one more. Just before I came, I pulled out and shot all over her face. I rubbed it into her skin and let my fingers slide down into her top to massage it into her firm little breasts before sending her on her way.

I worked all that day and most of the night to finish my article. I was nearing the end and just had to do some proof-reading but I was too exhausted and packed it in. I fell into a dreamless sleep and slept right through until I was awoken by the loud ringing of my doorbell. It was Friday morning, we were leaving later tonight and I still had some stuff to do. It was Madison at the door again and I buzzed her in as I sat back and pushed down the covers. She crawled right up between my legs and started sucking and didn't stop until she got her reward. She happily headed off to her tennis lesson then brought me back her own sweaty, musky cunt for my breakfast. I loved the taste of her tart flavorful pussy and couldn't seem to get enough of eating her today. I must have licked and slobbered away at her succulent twat for over an hour before letting her take a shower.

She loved the white power bra and crotchless panties I gave her to wear that day and I sat on the couch as she climbed over me and rode me. She bounced up and down until I finally pasted her clutching insides with a thick gooey load. I did some final work on my article as she kneeled beneath my desk and sucked me. I finished it off and as I pressed the "SEND" button and fired it off through cyberspace to the editor of the magazine, I celebrated by dumping another load into Madison's sucking mouth.

I had to finish packing and go to the bank and it seemed like I needed to do a million little things left to do. I sent Madison on her way with a promise to let her know how things went with Sharon as soon as I got back. Her morning visits all week had been incredible. She was a vivacious, young wildcat with no inhibitions and a love for all things sexual.

I was looking forward to getting back amongst all these desirable women I'd met lately; Tanya, Madison, Claudia, Maria and Dr. Fran. Yes, there were some interesting times ahead.

But right now, it would only be a few hours until my brother and his frustrated wife, Maria, would be picking me up to take the two girls and me to the airport. My thoughts turned once again to the gorgeous Emma and the voluptuous Sharon.....fuck....if everything worked out.....this next week was going to be absolutely amazing!

Finally....finally....the vacation was starting tonight!!!!!

THE END

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,739 Followers