My Niece and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,711 Followers

In anticipation of seeing her in that outfit, I went to my desk and made sure my camera was charged and ready to go. Knowing she had that boisterous show-offy side that she always showed around the other girls, I figured she'd love to pose for me; especially now that she was about to become my personal little cocksucker. With the camera ready to go, I sat at my computer and pulled up some of the pictures from the weekend. There were the first ones of Emma in the black mini that she'd worn to her grad. I switched to the second file of Emma in some of the new outfits I'd bought her the next day. There were some of her with my cum on her face and her mouth full of my cock. Oh man.....that young niece of mine was just so incredibly gorgeous! And her craving for my cock made her all that much more dear to me. I heard the shower shut off and switched to the file with the three girls out by the pool. Madison had already seen some of these and I wanted to further explore the possibilities of getting her together with either or both of her two friends.

"How do I look, sir?" I heard Madison say from behind me and turned to see her leaning against the doorway into the room. Oh man.....she looked absolutely ravishing! Her hair was down and those flowing brunette curls swirled about her pretty face as they cascaded down upon her shoulders. Just like Emma, her face was so pretty that her youthful beauty and smooth skin shone through without any makeup at all. The emerald green satin of the corset stood out boldly against her perfect white skin. The shiny green was so rich and lustrous that it drew your eye immediately. It fit her perfectly and Claudia had been right; it made those little 34A breasts of hers look at least one cup size bigger. The structured design was forcing those firm little mounds together and up so the upper slopes of her breasts seemed to be swelling over the top edge of the confining cups. The tight bodice ended high on her hips and the triangular front panel was like a downward pointing arrow as it disappeared between her shapely legs. It was like it was directing you to that treasured part of her body where you knew you just wanted to sink your hard cock until you filled her full of cum.

"Everything is so beautiful, sir. And it all fits perfectly! How did you know my size?" she said as she did a little twirl and started to pose for me.

"I'm a pretty good judge of women's sizes once I get my hands on them," I said as I continued to look her up and down. The bottom of the corset hugged her round little muscular ass beautifully and with the line of the leg openings cut high on her hips, you could see that her delicious rump was nice and curvy but there wasn't an ounce of fat on it. Her athletic legs looked beautiful in the sky-high heels and the sheer material of the black thigh-highs encased those alabaster columns sensually before ending in an intricate lacy pattern where they ended a few inches below her pussy.

"You look so beautiful, Madison; absolutely stunning." I reached over and picked up my camera. "I want to take some pictures of you in that." She enthusiastically posed as I ran her through a vast array of suggestive and provocative poses. The camera loved her just as much as it loved Emma. She had the same seductive allure of innocence that Emma had and I loved the way she would look into the camera with a smoldering sexy look on her face as her hair swirled wildly about her face and shoulders. By the time we were done, my cock was noticeably swelling in my fitted boxers. I sat back down at my desk and plugged the camera into my computer and started uploading the pictures.

"And what are you going to do with THESE pictures?" she asked with a definite emphasis on "these". Obviously she was talking about how I had earlier tried to justify how the pictures I had taken of the three girls by the pool were for their benefit, not my own. I looked up at her and saw that playful smile on her face and a devilish glint in her eye.

"What am I going to do with THESE pictures?" I playfully mimicked her which made her pretty little mouth turn up in an even bigger smile. "Well, let me think......I'll bring them up on my computer anytime I want......then pull out my big cock......then wrap my hand around it......then I'd keep looking at these pictures of you while I stroke it nice and slow......then when I'm ready to cum, I'd pull out a pair of your underwear and shoot my load into that......then I'd make you suck all of that cum out of them the next time you came over."

"Wow!" she exclaimed with a little squeal. "Oh sir, that is so dirty. I love it!" She paused for a second and I could see the wheels turning in that cute head of hers. "So you'd jerk off to these pictures but not to the ones you took of the three of us the other day?" She absolutely wasn't going to let this one go. It's like she knew the truth but she just wanted to hear me say it.

"And what if I did? Would that bother you?"

"No, not at all. Just the idea of it is so nasty that I think it would be pretty neat actually. I mean Sharon is so sexy with those huge tits and that big round ass of hers. And Emma is just so gorgeous. If I were her and had an uncle like you, I'd be flirting with you and flashing my panties at you all the time. She's just so incredibly beautiful that if I were you, I'd be jerking off thinking about her every chance I got." That's what I liked about this kid....she said it straight from the heart; no sugar coating. She looked me right in the eye when she said this and this time, the smile on my face told her all she needed to know.

"You.....you have, haven't you?" she asked as she looked at me wide-eyed. "You've jerked off thinking about Emma, haven't you?"

"Just a few hundred times or so."

"Oh fuck!" she said as her mouth gaped open. "Your own niece! That is so dirty! The whole idea of it really turns me on though. Is that......do you think that's weird that I feel that way, sir?"

"No, not at all." I paused as I looked at her intently. "You seem to feel the same way about Emma that I do, is that right?"

"Well," she said somewhat demurely, "I've never been with a girl before, but if I had my choice, I'd pick Emma for sure."

"So, like you asked me, have you ever played with yourself while thinking about Emma?" I saw her face turn red in embarrassment and she didn't even have to say anything for me to have my answer. "I see," I said softly, "and what about Sharon?" She simply hung her head and nodded.

"So you'd like to get your mouth on those big heavy tits of Sharon's?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you'd like to kneel down between Emma's legs and eat that sweet pussy of hers?"

"Yes, sir."

"Would you like to smell a pair of her panties that she had snuggled right up to that juicy little cunt of hers?"

"Oh fuck, sir. That would be incredible," she said with a deep moan in her throat.

"Then try these," I said as I reached into the lower desk drawer and tossed her the black panties I'd gotten from Emma on the night of her grad.

"Wow!" she gasped in awe as she held up the silky panties in front of her. "Are they really hers?"

"Yep."

"Where did you get them?"

"I took them from the laundry hamper after the grad dance Friday night. Go ahead, sniff them." I watched as she slowly brought the treasured panties up close to her face. She seemed totally enthralled and aroused by the whole situation and she was almost trembling with excitement. I saw her nostrils flare slightly as the initial smell of Emma's sexy girlish scent invaded her senses.

"Mmmmmm, she smells so good," she said softly as she finally pressed the dirty panties right against her face. She rubbed the smooth silky material all over her face and she breathed deeply from the musky scent lurking in the soiled fabric.

"Lick the inside of them," I instructed. She turned them inside out and with hooded eyes, her tongue ran out and she took a long loving swipe the full length of the stained gusset. I saw her eyes close as she surrendered herself to the illicit sensations she was feeling as she savored the delectable flavors she was finding in her young friend's panties. Her tongue licked time and time again and then without me having to even say anything to her, I watched as she stuffed the whole crotch of the material into her mouth. She started to softly purr as her mouth filled with the warm musky flavor.

"That's a good girl. Get as much of Emma's sweet cunt-juice out of those as you can." As she sucked ravenously on my niece's sexy little panties, I opened the file on my computer with the pictures of Emma I'd taken in that gorgeous black mini-dress the night of her grad. I don't know who was more aroused, Madison or me. Watching the sensual delight she was taking in having her mouth filled with Emma's panties had my cock just throbbing with need. I stood up and pulled off my underwear. Her eyes opened wide as my big thick cock seemed to unfurl from its confinement. The heavy weight of it was causing it to hang out before me at an angle of about 90 degrees to my body. She seemed to almost tremble in fear as the big mushroom head was pointing right towards her. She finally pulled the saliva-soaked panties from her gaping mouth and set them on the edge of the desk.

"Come and sit on my lap," I said as I sat back down in my desk chair. "You can scroll through the pictures of Emma with one hand while you jack my cock with the other one."

"What are you going to do, sir?"

"I'm going to feel up that gorgeous 19-year old body of yours, that's what I'm going to do." I put my hands on her hips and directed her until she was sitting on my lap, her legs draped over each of mine with my cock projecting out from between her legs.

"Oh God, your cock is so thick and heavy," she said as she reached down with her left hand and wrapped it as far around my cock as she could get it. Once she had a good grip on it, she started to methodically pump her hot little hand back and forth. She was doing it nice and slow, just the way I liked it. She looked up and took the computer mouse in her right hand and started to scroll through the pictures of Emma I'd taken before she went to her grad.

"These pictures are amazing!" There was that word again, "amazing". "Emma looked so beautiful in that dress. I'm not surprised you stole her panties; I would have done the same thing." As she continued to look at the pictures, I let my big hands slide up over the sleek satiny material of her emerald-green corset. My God, the color was beautiful on her! My hands ran up over her smooth flat stomach until I filled each hand with those firm budding breasts of hers. She gasped as I squeezed those little mounds and ran my hands higher across the silky smooth skin of her chest. I lifted her hair out of the way kissed the back of her neck.

"Oh sir, that feels so good," she groaned as she lay back against me as my lips and tongue made love to the satiny smooth skin on her neck and shoulders. I loved the fresh girly smell of her natural scent combined with shampoo as my tongue slid up the back of her neck and into her ear.

"Aaaaaahhh," she almost swooned as the delightful new sensation ran through her. "Oh gosh, I've never felt anything like that before." She leaned back against me again as I probed my tongue deep into the sensitive tissues inside her tender ear and let my hot breath wash over those delicate membranes. I felt her grip my cock harder and her hand jerked erratically a couple of times as she let the exquisite sensations of my probing tongue shoot through her nubile young body. I finally pulled my tongue from her damp ear and kissed back along the line of her shoulder as I slid my hands back down over those succulent young breasts, across her toned stomach and onto her abdomen.

"Mmmmm, your hands feel so good, sir," she said as I slid my hands down over her corseted-covered pussy and then outwards along her toned muscular legs. I touched the smooth surface of her inner thighs briefly before my hands slid over the sheer gossamer material of her thigh-highs. I loved the feel of the sexy nylon under my fingertips as I slid them back and forth along the full length of her thighs.

"Sir, your stuff is getting all over my hands." I looked down over her shoulder and could see the precum flowing freely from the tip of my surging cock and running down over her jacking hand. Her whole hand and most of my cock was nearly coated in the silky fluid by this time. I looked at the gaping red eye and the precum was almost bubbling forth as she continued to teasingly slide that sweet little 19-year old hand of hers back and forth.

"That's okay, sweetie. That just means it's almost time to take your temperature again." I slid my hands back up the insides of those gorgeous soft thighs of hers, pulling her legs further to each side as I did. I was just about to reach between her legs and pop open the snaps at the base of her corset when her body went stock-still.

"WOW! Is that what I think it is?" she said excitedly. I looked over her shoulder at the picture on the monitor. Oh fuck! I'd forgotten that the series of pictures I'd taken of Emma that first night in her grad dress had ended with a number of shots I'd taken of her after I'd face-fucked her. The picture Madison had up on the screen right now was a close-up of Emma's beautiful young face just covered with ribbons and gobs of my milky cum. She had a blissful smile on her face as she looked right into the camera with lust-filled eyes. It was obvious that she had thoroughly enjoyed whatever it had taken to get her into that state.

"HOLY FUCK! Is that your cum all over her face?" Hmmmmmm, kind of caught red-handed here. Nothing left to do but 'fess up.

"Yeah, that's what it is. I'd been fucking her face for about fifteen minutes just before that picture was taken. And you can see that she loved every minute of it."

"OH WOW! THAT IS SO COOL!" Madison said as she gaped at the picture. "How.....how long has this been going on between you two?" she asked as her eyes never left the screen.

"This weekend was the first time."

"Have you.....have you fucked her too?"

"Yes."

"She was a virgin, right?"

"Yes, she was."

"Oh man, I really envy her. I wish I'd lost my virginity to someone like you. Look.....just look at how happy she looks in this picture."

"You don't mind that I'm fucking Emma?"

"No, I'm a little jealous of her though. I think it's so exciting that she's fucking her own uncle. God, I wish I was in her place." She spun around on my lap until she was still sitting on my lap with her legs over each side of mine, but now she was facing me. "I kind of like the place I'm in right now, actually." I could see the desire written all over her young face as she lowered her mouth to mine and we shared a deep soft kiss. Her mouth tasted warm and fresh with the innocence of youth. She slid her tongue deep into my mouth and we rolled our tongues against each other as she ground her firm young ass down on my surging cock.

"Oh sir," she said breathlessly when she finally pulled her mouth back from mine, "I'm not feeling too well again. Do you think you could take my temperature again? I think I might need some more medicine."

"Well, if you're not feeling too good, we'd better put you to bed for a little while," I said as I slid my hands beneath her succulent rear end and lifted her as I got up from my chair. She instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck and her strong athletic legs around my waist as I carried her into the bedroom. I got to the end of the bed and leaned over until she let go and fell back into the middle of the bed. She scooted back a little bit until she was resting against the stack of pillows. She looked so totally fuckable as she lay there in that gorgeous corset with the black thigh-highs and pointy-toed stilettos completing the whole sexy outfit.

"Where does it hurt, Madison? Where do you need me to check?" I said as I stood at the foot of the bed and slowly stroked my rock-hard cock towards her. A glistening strand of pre-cum oozed from the opening of my engorged cockhead and distended down until it separated itself from my cock and fell onto the sheets.

"It kind of hurts all over, sir," she said as she drew those gorgeous nylon-clad legs up and let them fall to each side. She took her hand and slid her middle finger down over her stomach until it traced a line right down along the groove of her young slit hidden beneath the front panel of the corset. "But right here it feels really itchy way up inside."

"Well then, we'd better take your temperature there to make sure you're okay," I said as I started to kneel on the bed.

"But don't I have to sterilize your thermometer first, sir?" she asked with a woeful pleading look on her face as she pouted her full soft lips at me.

"You're right, we have to be careful." I crawled up on the bed and straddled her lithe body until I had my cock poised right in front of her sweet young face. "Now open wide and say "aaaahhh"."

"AAAAAAAAAHHUUUUNNPPPPHHH," her "aaaahh" almost turned into a gagging sound as I fed my rock-hard erection deep into her waiting mouth. I looked down at her beautiful lips adhered to the penetrating shaft of my cock as I worked it in and out of her sucking mouth. Her lips were pursed well forward and clung to my rigid dick as I slowly sawed it back and forth into that hot vacuuming mouth of hers. Jesus Christ, this kid was good. But I'd already had her mouth today and now I wanted that tight 19-year old cunt of hers. I pulled back and until my cock literally "popped" out of her sucking mouth.

"Now let's see if we can scratch that itch for you," I said as I moved back on my knees until I was kneeling between her spread legs. "Dig those heels in." She brought her legs up even higher as the pointy heels of the black stilettos stabbed into the mattress. The position caused her hips to roll up slightly and I was looking down at the shiny green satin where the front panel of her corset met the one at the back at the top of her thighs. I could see the three metal snaps; it was almost like they were staring up at me, daring me to unveil the luscious young pussy lying beneath. She was panting breathlessly and watching me intently as I reached down and plucked open one of the snaps on one side, then the other, leaving only the middle one as the last guardian to that delightful treasure.

"Is this where the itch is?" I asked as I pressed my finger over that last metal snap and pressed it in a slow circle against the quivering flesh beneath.

"Y....y....yes, sir," she said with a trembling voice. "It's itchy way up inside there." I reached down with my fingertip on the bottom edge of the front panel and flicked it upwards. As the snap popped open, the bottom portion fell away to drop onto the sheet beneath her while I flipped the top panel up to expose that succulent wet pussy lying beneath. I looked down at her shaven pussy and saw those swollen outer lips and beautiful pink inner lips just glistening with her silky young nectar.

"Oh fuck! You are so beautiful. This is gonna be so good," I said as I leaned over her and brought the broad crimson crown of my rigid erection right up against that slick opening. As I felt the initial sensation of her hot clinging lips stretching open around my pressing cock, I looked deep into her eyes. I started to firmly and insistently force myself into her and her eyes opened wide and she gasped as the tight hot channel inside her stretched to accommodate me.

"Aaaaaaaaaah," her little gasp didn't stop me as I kept feeding inch after thick hard inch further and further into her gripping vagina. "Oh God, it's so big," she groaned as I continued to slowly stretch and fill that steaming hot cunt of hers. I pressed further forward and methodically slid the last couple of inches fully into her until I felt my groin pressing against her splayed pussy-lips.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,711 Followers
1...2627282930...35