My Niece and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so big....so hard," she moaned as I saw her grip the sheets on each side of her tightly in her grasping little hands.

"Let's make sure it's in all the way so I can take your temperature properly." I raised myself onto my arms and with my groin pressed flush against hers, I kept my cock buried all the way inside her but started pounding her deeper into the mattress.

"Ungh.....ungh.....ungh," it was me grunting and groaning now with every downward thrust as I forced the buried tip of my engorged cock-head as far into her as I could. It was like I was trying to nail her to the cross by driving a big stake into her midsection.

"OH FUCK!......SIR......I......I........OOOOOOOHHHH," she almost screamed out loud as an instantaneous orgasm shot through her. Her hands were pulling up at the tightly grasped sheets and her lower body became a writhing twisting hurricane as she thrashed about beneath me. I kept flexing my hips and pinioning her down into the bed as her hips and ass gyrated in an orgasmic frenzy against me. Oh fuck, she felt good! As she bucked and thrashed about like a trapped wildcat, her tight gripping channel seemed to clamp down as it clutched at my cunt-stretching cock. It was all I could do to hold on as she convulsed, bucked and twitched beneath me. She finally rode out her toe-curling climax and her frenzied gyrations slowly subsided until she lay back quietly, her eyes closed and her mouth wide open as she gasped for air. I kept my rigid dick buried full depth within her until she was finally able to speak.

"So, how's my temperature, sir?" she asked in a husky whisper.

"Let me just see," I said as I rolled my hips and stirred my cock within her gripping cunt. "Hhhmmmm, you seem really hot. What do you think we should do about that?"

"How about if you gave me another big dose of medicine?" she said as she looked at me through hooded eyes with a nasty glint in her eye. From her intense orgasm, her whole face was flushed and glistening with perspiration. I reached up and stroked my fingertips along her forehead and cheek.

"Your face is really hot too. How about if I give you this dose of medicine right here?"

"Oh yes, sir!" she almost squealed as she gave me a big beaming smile. "Just like you promised!"

"Well, it looks like I'll have to work up a good-sized dose for you. The hotter you are, the more medicine you're gonna need. And you seem pretty fucking hot to me right now."

"Yes, sir. My face feels really hot. Do you think I could help you work up that dose?" she said as she rolled her hips in a slow circle against me.

"Well, Kid, there's nothing I'd like better. Now let's see if we can really start to scratch that nasty itch for you," I said as I finally started to withdraw my buried erection. I could feel those hot soft walls clinging to my receding dick. I pulled back until just the tip of the head was resting snuggly between those slick pink labia and then drove it home.

"OOOOOOHHHH," she let out another loud wail as I started to slam it into her. We quickly got into a smooth rhythm as I fiercely pounded my rigid erection in and out of her at the same time as she kept twisting and bucking her agile young hips up to meet each of my thrusts. Her stiletto heels were digging into the bed and I could feel her fingernails clawing at my back as I really poured it to her. I fucked her hard, fast and deep and within a couple more minutes, I felt her body go rigid for a second or two and then she started thrashing about beneath me once more.

"OH FUCK....NOOOOOOOOOOO!" she groaned loudly as a deep vaginal orgasm had her writhing and convulsing in rapturous pleasure. I kept slamming the broad enflamed head deep into her as I scratched that torturous longing itch that lingered way up inside her vagina. As that orgasm finished, I rolled my hips in a slow probing circle and that triggered another shattering climax within her.

"OH GOD........AAAAAAAAAAHH...." She was gasping for air and shaking uncontrollably as I keep thrusting into her. Her tight hot pussy gripped and massaged my spearing cock deliciously and I felt my balls start to draw up close to my body. I gave her another three or four hard deep thrusts and then I quickly pulled out and climbed up over her until I was straddling her body. I wrapped one hand around my surging erection and put my other hand on top of her head and held it in place as I feverishly stroked my throbbing cock directly towards her sweet 19-year old face.

"OH FUCK.....GET READY KID.....HERE IT COMES," I warned as I felt that first rush of my boiling semen speed up the shaft. Her eyes were glued to the glistening eye at the tip of my cock as it seemed to swell open for a split second as it filled with my pearly seed and then we both watched as a thick white streak shot out to land across her chin, up her cheek, over her eye, and right up her forehead until it disappeared into her hairline.

"WOW!" she gasped out loud before a second ropey strand spat forth to land across her nose and other cheek. I could feel the exquisite sensations of my orgasm coursing through me as I pumped my pulsating cock insistently towards her upturned face. Gob after creamy white gob of hot thick cum rained down on her pretty face. I kept moving the spitting head all around her face as I continued to unload my viscous seed all over her. My cock erupted time and again as her face quickly became a cloudy mess of milky semen. My climax finally started to wind down and I slowly pumped out the last traces of my pearly cum. A final big gob hung from the gaping red eye and I squeezed my hand slowly forward until it hung down and I drew it across her pouting lips until it separated itself from my spent cock.

"You look beautiful, kid," I said as I sat back and looked at the fresh job of face-painting I had just done. My silvery white seed was everywhere and it reminded me of the big load I had deposited on Claudia's gorgeous face last night. Although there was a large age difference between these two women, they both looked equally as beautiful with their faces covered in my cum.

"Oh my gosh," Madison said, "it was so cool to see it shooting up close. And there was so much of it. It feels so warm and creamy on my face. I can feel my temperature coming down already, sir." I climbed off her exhausted heaving body and lay down on my side next her with my elbow and forearm propping up my head.

"Let's make sure we get that medicine to all the places that really need it," I said as I reached over and started spreading the gobs of my seed all over face. It was like fingerpainting when you were a kid as I swirled my fingertips through the viscous white fluid and spread it all around her sweet young face.

"I think there's a couple of hot spots down here that need some medicine too." I scooped up a big wad of cum and slid my hand down her chest until I had inserted my fingers right into the top of her tight-fitting corset. My slippery fingertips sought out her pert young nipples and I rolled the slick gooey fluid all over the stiffening bud.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels nice, sir," she mewed as I gathered up another big gob and slid it right down beneath the structured bra cups into the other side. I tweaked her other rubbery nipple and spread the milky cream all over the tip of her budding young breasts. I spread the rest of my cum all over her face, neck and chest until all that remained was a fine shiny coating all over the top part of her body.

"Mmmmm, I love the feel and smell of your cum all over me," she said as she stretched out luxuriously like a satisfied cat. She reached down between us and I felt her delicate hand search out and fondle my heavy cock. "Sir, do you think I might be able to get at least one more oral dose of medicine before I have to go today?"

"You want another mouthful, sweetie?"

"Yes, sir. I just love the feel of your cock in my mouth. It's so big and powerful. I like that I can make you feel good by making it shoot into my mouth. And your cum is so thick and creamy. It tastes so good and I love the feel of it sliding down my throat."

"If you want me to keep feeding you my cum, Madison, you'll have to learn to take it any way I want to give it to you, okay?"

"Yes, sir."

"Even if that meant sucking it out of Emma's pussy after I just fucked her? Would you be willing to do that?" The broad smile that crossed her face told me all I needed to know.

"OH YES, SIR!" she said with a look of pure rapture on her face.

Good, the afternoon was still young and I had more cum stored up for my little suck slave......

Chapter 13

"If you're gonna be working on my cock for awhile, you're gonna need some energy. Are you hungry for some real food, Kid?" I don't know why, but I started to call her "Kid". Maybe it had something to do with her calling me "Sir". Whatever, it just felt natural to call her that. She didn't seem to mind.

"Yes, sir. Now that you mention it, I'm starving actually."

"Okay, you just lay here and relax and let that medicine start working. I'll go make us something to eat." I went out to the kitchen and got a bunch of stuff out of the fridge. Just as I set the stuff on the counter, the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Jeff? This is Fran Jenkins."

"Dr. Fran. How are you?"

"I'm fine but one of my patients isn't. That's why I'm calling. I have to go to the hospital and I have to postpone our appointment today." I could definitely hear the concern in her voice.

"Is your patient going to be okay?"

"I think so. The situation is critical right now and I need to be there."

"No problem. I understand completely. Look, how about if I give you a call once we're back from England and set up another appointment?"

"That sounds good. I'll look forward to it. Thanks again, Jeff. Okay, I've gotta go." I said my goodbye and hung up the phone. As much as I was looking forward to my appointment with Dr. Fran, I understood her need to be with her patient. That personal examination she was going to give me was just going to have to wait. In the meantime, my young friend Madison was waiting for me to feed her more of my cock. Life wasn't so bad after all!

I made us each a big sandwich with some cold meat, cheese, lettuce and tomato. I then cut a couple of pieces of chocolate cake I had in the fridge and poured a big glass of milk for each of us. I loaded up a tray, threw on a couple of forks and some napkins and headed back to the bedroom. She was sitting up against the stack of pillows against the headboard, my drying cum still visible on her face and upper body.

"Here you go," I said as I sat the tray between us on the bed and sat down opposite her. We were both ravenous from our recent exertions and dug into our sandwiches enthusiastically. We were both so hungry that we talked very little as we ate. We finally finished our sandwiches and washed them down with the icy-cold milk.

"I'm stuffed," she said when she finished the last bite of her sandwich.

"Me too, let's have our cake a little later," I said as I tidied up the tray and set it on the night table. I could feel the nutritious food starting to work its magic already as some new fuel started to flow through my bloodstream.

"Sir," she said as she sat up and looked at me with those innocent doe-like eyes of hers, "my throat's starting to feel a little sore again. Do you think you could take my temperature orally again?" Obviously, the food had revived her amorous desires as well.

"You do love a cock in your mouth, don't you Kid?"

"Yes, sir. Especially yours."

"Okay," I said as I took a couple of steps over to the TV and DVD player I had set up on my dresser. "I'm just gonna sit back and watch a movie while you suck me off. Let's see here...." I opened the bottom drawer of my dresser and surveyed the movies I had stored in there. I selected one where a principal was fucking his way through a cheerleading squad and slipped the disc into the machine. I went back to the bed, grabbed the remote from the bedside table and started the film as I sat back against the stack of pillows.

"There we go," I said as we both looked at the TV where the cheerleading squad was getting dressed while the principal looked on from his office via a hidden camera he had installed in the girl's locker room.

"Okay Kid, you can start sucking me off now." Madison quickly got between my spread legs and lowered her mouth to my flaccid cock. "Make sure you're nice and comfortable there. You're gonna be spending a lot of time in that position from now on."

"Yes, sir," she said as she lay right down on her stomach and bent her knees up like a little kid lying on the floor watching TV. Only it looked a lot more enticing with her wearing those spike-heeled stilettos and sheer black thigh-highs. Her tongue slid out from between her parted lips and she licked off her own drying juices and then took her time making sweet oral love to my cock. It didn't take too long having my cock in that magical warm mouth of hers before she had my full thick erection filling her mouth. Once she got the feel of my big hard cock in her mouth, there was no stopping her. I just lay back and enjoyed the movie as she bobbed her head enthusiastically over my upright dick.

"Your temperature seems pretty high again, Madison. Just keep sucking a little longer and I'll give you some more medicine." She continued to skillfully suck my rigid cock. She took it out of her mouth and licked it from top to bottom as she rolled the hard long sausage all over her pretty face as she moaned and groaned in pleasure. She slipped the wide flared head back into her mouth and I could feel her hot saliva trickling down my gnarled shaft as she let her spit run freely from her hot sucking mouth.

"Oh fuck, you are good, Kid. Just a little bit more and you'll get your reward," I said as I looked back at the movie where the "Head Cheerleader" was showing the principal how she'd earned that title. She was still wearing her cute little cheerleader outfit as she sucked him off and just when he pulled his cock out and jerked it off into her open mouth, I felt my own semen on the verge of bubbling over.

"Okay, I'm getting close, Kid. When I cum in your mouth this time, don't swallow it. Just hold it in your mouth until I say so." She hummed an agreement against the shaft of my gnarled cock and just kept bobbing her head as her cheeks pressed in on each side of my surging erection.

"OH FUCK, KID........HERE IT COMES," I bellowed as I watched the pretty cheerleader on the screen run her tongue all around the wads of cum clinging to her lips. At the same time, I started to unload into Madison's sucking mouth. Her hands pumped at my jerking shaft as I flooded her mouth with my cum. It felt so good to be watching one of my favorite pornos while a sweet young thing was sucking on my spitting cock. The girl on the screen took a big swallow and I felt another thick rope spurt out to paste itself against the roof of Madison's hot oral cavity. Finally, my climax started to subside and Madison slowed down the movements of her bobbing head and pumping hand and just sucked softly. I looked down and saw her cheeks slightly puffed out as she kept my big load in her mouth.

"Let me see what you've got there, sweetie," I said as I sat up slightly. She carefully drew her mouth off my dwindling cock and tipped her head up. She slowly opened her mouth for me to see the big pool of milky semen she was holding.

"That's beautiful, Madison," I said as an idea came to me. I reached over to the tray and picked up the plate with her piece of chocolate cake. I moved it over until I held it in front of her. "I don't think this piece has enough frosting on it. Why don't you give it a little more?" I could see the delight in her eyes as she understood my intention. She leaned over the plate in my hand and I watched as she formed her lips into a little "O" and started to drizzle my warm cum onto the cake.

"That's a good girl. Let it all out.....that's good. Don't worry, you'll get it all back." She moved her mouth all around as she held it a few inches over the plate. Soon, she had the whole surface of the chocolate icing covered with my own white frosting and some was even trickling down the sides of the cake. She finally raised her head and looked at me with that devilish glint in her eye and a pleased smile on her face.

"I guess I'm not as full as I thought, sir. Could I have my cake now?" she asked as she looked at me with those big doe-like eyes again.

"Sure, here you go, Kid," I said as I reached over to the tray and passed her a fork, "it's all yours."

"Thank you sir!" she said eagerly as she took the fork and sliced off a piece of the cake and stuffed it into her mouth. "Mmmmmm," she purred as she wolfed down the cum-covered piece of cake. I ate my own piece as she devoured hers then got her to get us each another glass of milk. The milk tasted so cool and delicious after the chocolate cake. After we had both drained our glasses, I set them back on the tray beside the bed and looked at my sweet young plaything still on her knees between my legs.

"Did you like that, Madison?"

"Yes sir. That was the best piece of chocolate cake I ever had."

"That's good, sweetie. We'll work on some other ways to get my cum into you too. You're starting to look a little flushed again. Now, how about you get back to sucking my cock. I want to get that thermometer back in shape so I can check your internal temperature again."

"Yes, sir!" she said gleefully as she settled back in between my legs and resumed sucking my cock. I lay back and continued watching the movie as she seemed quite content to suck on the spongy membranes of my flaccid cock. Under the skilful efforts of her talented lips and tongue, my cock slowly started to fill and extend. This kid was quite something. I had already cum three times and I had expected it to take much longer for my cock to come back to attention. I'm sure that knowing how much she craved a nice hard cock in her mouth had something to do with it.

"Okay, Kid. Get over on your hands and knees. It's time to check that internal temperature again. She quickly got to her hands and knees and I flipped up the back panel of her corset as I moved in behind her on my hands and knees. She was soaking wet again as I pressed the broad tip against her slick pink labia. She let out a deep groan as I grabbed onto her hips and slid my rigid erection all the way into her.

"Oh God, you're so deep," she said with a gasp as I started to pound it into her. I knew I'd be able to go for a long time now and for the next hour I fucked her in a number of different positions. I always made sure she had at least orgasm in each one. After taking her to two while fucking her from behind, I lay on my back and had her ride me. Her sweet young ass was shaking and bouncing like a bucking bronco as she had another two while she was on top. I then kept my cock buried inside her and flipped her over on her back. I lifted her legs way up against my shoulders and leaned over her as I pounded away into that hot slick cunt of hers. She was totally covered in sweat and had been fucked totally into submission as I now positioned her on her side, got her to draw one leg up, then kneeled behind her and fucked her sideways. After her climax in that position, she collapsed flat and rolled onto her stomach. I moved in behind her and slid my cock all the way into her as she lay flat on the bed with her legs pointing out to each corner. As I fucked her vigorously that way, she groaned and slobbered onto the sheets as another climax shot through her.

"Turn back over," I said as I had to help roll her over onto her back. I had been fucking her for well over an hour and she looked on the verge of total collapse. Her hair was soaked with perspiration and clung to her forehead and cheeks. Her mouth was hanging open as she gasped for air and her eyes were half-closed as she willingly let me position her as I wanted. I brought her legs up again and rested them on my shoulders as I leaned forward and drove that big thick 9" stake into her once again.

1...2728293031...35