My Niece and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, eh Kid?" I asked as I held her head in both hands and started flexing my hips.

"Mmmmmmhhhmmmm," she moaned in agreement into the veiny thick shaft. My cock was quickly getting harder in her sucking mouth and it was pushing her head back as more and more of my lengthening shaft came into view. I looked down at those soft full lips of hers beautifully stretched wide open and adhered to my burgeoning dick. My cock was fully hard now and as I slid it backwards from within her sucking mouth, I loved to see her lips pulled out away from her face like a fish gasping out of water. She would then keep them pursed like that as I drove my hips forward and fed the thick monster back deep into her vacuuming mouth.

"Unnnhh.....unnnhh.....unnnhh" She let out a series of little groans as I bumped the engorged head against the soft opening at the back of her mouth. I spread my legs a little further to each side and got a good firm stance. The next time she bobbed her head forward and the broad flared head pressed against the opening to her throat, I gripped her head tightly and held her against me. I stayed perfectly still but with my hands holding her head tightly, I moved her whole head back and forth an inch at a time as I pressed the big dripping tip against the soft membranes at the back of her hot mouth.

"How do you like the feel of that big cock all the way into your mouth, sweetie?" I asked as I continued to pull her head back and forth.

"Mmmmmmm........uunnnnhhhh....mmmmmm," she moaned as she looked up at me and nodded.

"Well, that's good. Because with my third load tonight, I'm gonna show you how to take it all the way down your throat," I said as I took her head and moved it in a slow circle so the broad tip of my cock rubbed all around that soft opening to her throat.

"Unnngghphhh," her muffled groan was a low throaty growl and her eyes opened wide but I could see the excitement and desire in them as she looked up at me. She didn't try and pull away at all as I kept my hands in her hair and used her head to rub my cock all around those tender membranes.

"Yeah, it's gonna feel so good to have those lips of yours right down on the base of my cock. I'm gonna fuck that throat of yours until it's as raw as that sweet pussy of yours is already and as raw as your tight asshole is gonna be in a little while. Now get up on the bed on your hands and knees," I commanded as I pulled my hard wet cock right out of her sucking mouth. A thin web of saliva connected my dripping cockhead with her gaping mouth and I reached down and flicked it so it fell onto her chin. Her tongue quickly slid out and licked down towards her chin as she scrambled onto the bed and set herself in the middle on all fours. I got to my knees behind her and looked down at my rock-hard cock. Jesus.....I was looking forward to this! My cock was standing totally upright; it felt so hard I could have cut diamonds with that thing. The head looked dark purple and angry, it was so engorged. As much as I would have liked to go in dry and feel that incredible hot tightness, I knew with the size of my cock that it would tear her beautiful 19-year old ass wide open. I didn't feel like getting my hands all gooey right now so I picked up the big jar of Vaseline and stuck the open top right down over my cockhead. I mucked it around inside the jar for a bit and then pulled it out with a big gob of the Baby-Fresh lube covering the broad crimson head.

"Okay, sweetie, get ready to relax just like you were in the shower," I said as I moved in close behind her. Her curvy rear end looked so inviting as her shapely legs with the white strappy sandals and sheer nylons seemed to direct your gaze up to that sweet virginal hole. I reached down and flipped the shiny red satin slip up so those two delicious mounds were totally exposed. Her warm dark crevice looked lusciously enticing as I pressed down on the top of my cock and nestled the grease-covered tip against her puckered little rosebud.

"Are you going to take my temperature again, Sir?" she asked as she looked back over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"Oh yeah. I'll just have to get this rectal thermometer way up inside you to read your core temperature properly. Think you can take the whole thing?"

"If Emma could take it, I can take it," she said as she rolled her hips back against me. "Besides, if everything's not okay, I want to make sure you give me enough medicine."

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll give you as much medicine as you need." I put my hands on her hips and started to push, "Okay, relax now. Let's see how much you can take." I saw her take a deep breath and let it out slowly. As she did, I started to push myself into her. Jesus Christ! Her ass started to open up to me on the first go! That tight wrinkled pucker seemed to just spread open over my invading cockhead as I pushed it forward.

"OW.....OW....OW," she started to moan in pain as the broad head stretched her further and further. I stopped for just a second with about half the length of the big plum-sized cap inside her.

"You're doing great, sweetie. Just take another deep breath and then I'll slide the rest of the head into you nice and easy. That's the hardest part. Once that's in, the rest should easy."

"Okay, okay," she said as she panted beneath me. I saw her take another deep breath and as she let it out, I could feel her clamping sphincter ease up on my dick. As it did, I pushed inward. I watched that tight little hole stretch further and further outwards and then just as the thick rope-like corona approached that wrinkled pucker, I flexed my hips and popped it right inside.

"OOOOOWWWWW!" She let out a long wail as her hole automatically closed down on the thick invader. Her body had gone rigid and I held tightly to her hips as her head shook from side to side as she fought to recover from the initial onslaught. She was taking deep long breaths and I could feel her trying to will her body to accept the strange penetration.

"Are you okay, Kid?"

"Yeah. It's just so thick. Just give me a second," she said as she concentrated on the new sensation of the thick hard monster lodged in her ass. As she slowly recovered, I could feel the clutching muscles of her sphincter ease up. As it did, I felt her slowly rotate her hips in a slow circle.

"Mmmmmm, that feels better now," she said in a low husky voice as that delicious ass moved slowly around with my engorged cockhead locked within it. I pulled back slightly and felt the delightful tug of her ass-lips gripping me just behind the pronounced corona.

"Okay, honey, you're gonna really hafta concentrate on relaxing for this next part. I want to pop that beautiful asshole of yours a few times."

"Pop my asshole?" she said questioningly as she looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Yeah, I'm gonna pull my cock all the way out and then pop it right back in and then pull it all the way out a few times. I want you to get used to taking it in there any time I want to give it to you. The sooner you learn, the better."

"Okay," she said as she breathed deeply and turned her head back around to face the headboard. "Okay, I'm ready." I looked down and saw her tight anus clinging deliciously to my broad flared head as I started to withdraw it. They pulled out nicely as they adhered themselves to the spongy membranes and then quickly closed in upon themselves once I pulled the head all the way out.

"Here we go," I said as I pushed forward harder this time right on the center of that winking little rosebud.

"OW," she gave a little abrupt groan as I fed the broad crown into her until she clamped down behind the head once more. As soon as she had it inside her, I reversed direction and pulled it back out. It was beautiful to see that elastic-like opening closing and opening as I popped the big plum-sized head in and out.

"Ah.....ah.....ah," she let out a little grunt each time I popped it into her. Soon, the opening was staying open longer before closing in on itself. Perfect....just what I wanted. She took to it like a pro and it didn't take long for her to easily take the broad flared head with no difficulties.

"That's beautiful, Kid. You're doing great. I think all that concentration on controlling those muscles seems to have made your temperature go up. I can see the sweat running down your back already. I think I better check your temperature now. Are you ready?"

"Yes, sir." I could hear the excitement in her voice as she got ready for me to feed my thick gnarled manhood into that hot tight ass of hers. I nestled just the very tip right up against that hot opening, then took a firm grip on her hips.

"Okay, let's see how much of this you can take." I flexed forward and after popping that opening for the last few minutes, the head slid right in smoothly. I pressed forward and looked down at my disappearing cock as I slid inch after thick hard inch into her.

"OH GOD.......OH GOD.....OH GOD," she was almost hyperventilating now as she was breathing so raggedly as my thick cock stretched and filled those hot tender guts of hers. "STOP PLEASE!" I held still and looked down at her beautiful round ass just quivering as she got used to the thick hard stake stuffed up inside her. The inside of her ass felt deliciously hot and sinful as the tender membranes tightly gripped my rigid shaft.

"How....how much do I have inside me?" she asked.

"You've got about half. Do you want me to stop?"

"NO!" she answered emphatically. "It feels good. It's just so big. Would it be okay if you just held still and let me push myself back onto it?"

Well....well....now isn't she sweet. This I was gonna love to see. "Sure, sweetie. Just push back whenever you're ready and take as much as you want."

I stayed still but kept my hands resting lightly on her hips. After her breathing returned to normal, she slowly rolled her hips and moved her knees slightly out to each side as she got accustomed to accommodating my rock-hard erection inside her ass. Then I felt her start to push back. I looked down as her tightly stretched ring almost seemed on the verge of tearing as she forced more inside herself. She grunted and groaned as a few more inches disappeared from view inside that hot gripping channel. She stopped again and I could hear her breathing raggedly.

"Oh God, I feel so full. Is it almost all in?"

"You've got about two more inches left to go," I said as I looked down at the root of my thick gnarled shaft. "You can stop if you want to."

"NO! It feels good. If Emma can do it, I can do it." She took another deep breath and then I saw her flex and then drive herself back forcefully.

"OH FUCK!" she groaned loudly as the firm cheeks of her ass slammed back against my groin. As she forced herself back, the final couple of inches became enveloped in that hot molten channel. Oh fuck....was she ever hot and tight! She had the whole length buried inside her and I felt the broad head resting comfortably, high up in her steaming guts.

"You've got it all, Kid. Every last inch."

"Mmmmmmm, It's so thick and hard. I feel so full inside. Can I....can I start moving back and forth now?"

"Be my guest," I said with a broad smile on my face. "I'm gonna hold still and you're gonna fuck me with that sweet ass of yours. Let's see you work it, Kid." I adjusted my knees slightly so I was a little more comfortable. She moved forward slowly until my dick was tugging slightly at her sphincter. Then she pushed herself back.

"Mmmmmm," she groaned as her soft bum pressed against my abdomen. She wriggled her ass and then moved forward again. She quickly got into a smooth back and forth rhythm. She was huffing and puffing as she worked that beautiful ass all along the full length of my rigid cock. And fuck....was she ever hot inside! It felt like a tight hot buttery glove massaging my dick as those sensitive membranes clamped down and gripped my penetrating shaft. For ten minutes she threw herself back and forth as our pleasure escalated.

"Oh gosh....I feel all funny......I....I think.....OOOOOOOOHHHH," she let out a long low wail as a climax washed over her. I knew this kid was incredibly sensitive in all aspects of lovemaking, and now she was already thrashing about in the throes of orgasm with my stiff erection filling her ass. Her rear end started to buck back against me hard and I could feel the muscles inside her gripping and massaging my rampant dick as she gyrated about beneath me. I held onto her twisting hips as she rode out a shattering release.

"Did you like that, sweetie?" I asked as she started to come down from her climax.

"Oh fuck, yeah! My whole body feels numb when that big thing's inside me. I never thought my bum would be that sensitive but it feels amazing. It's so hard yet so soft at the same time. And it just makes my whole body feel absolutely full." She finished her explanation by slowly rolling her hips back against me with my rigid dick still buried inside her.

"I'm glad you liked it. How about we see if we can give you another one, okay? This time I'll drive."

"Okay," she said as she looked back over her shoulder at me with lust-filled eyes. "Sir, do you think you could do that thing again, but this time when you've got it all the way into me?"

"What thing?"

"That "popping" thing where you take it all the way out. It felt kind....I don't know...it felt really nasty and dirty." Man....she was a hot little slut!

"I'd love to." I put my hands on her hips and started driving my hips back and forth. After a few deep thrusts, I started to pull back far enough that my cock would pop right out of her clutching ass. Now her hole was staying wide open, then I would slam it all the way back into her.

"Oh fuck....that's so good," she moaned as I popped my stiff erection in and out of her. "Do you...do you mind if I play with myself, sir?"

"No, go ahead. Knock yourself out." She leaned forward so her head and shoulders were resting on the mattress while her ass was still perched up for my use. I saw her arm reach underneath her, then heard the squishy wet sounds as her fingers started to muck about in her dripping cunt. I "popped" her asshole for another minute or two and then kept it inside her as I started to fuck her ass more vigorously.

"Oh God......I'm so full," she said as her fingers dug furiously into her sopping pussy. "I think I'm gonna cum again...oh fuck.....OOOOOOOHHHH," she let out another long wail as a second orgasm flowed through her. I could hear the sloppy sounds of her hand manipulating between her legs as I pounded my rock-hard cock deep into her clutching ass. I just kept fucking her hard and she kept her fingers busy pleasuring herself until another shattering orgasm tore through her. Her ass was thrashing about from side to side and I could barely hold on. Fuck....she was killing me!

"Turn over," I told her once the intense sensations flowing through her subsided. I pulled my cock all the way out and flipped her over onto her back. I pushed the front of her red satin slip up out of the way and then reached down to grab her ankles. I bent her legs all the way back until they were over her shoulders. I leaned over her and looked down at that delightful pink pucker of hers.

"Relax it for me, sweetie. I'm gonna pop it for you this way." I looked down as that clenched little rosebud eased open right before my eyes. I leaned forward until my cock was angled right at that inviting little hole and then started to pop just the big mushroom head in and out of her.

"Oh fuck! I love the feel of that," she said as I watched her reach down between us and start to rub the protruding nodule of her stiff red clit. I had her bent almost completed in two and started to drive the stiff hard length of my cock all the way into her, and then all the way out of her beckoning ass.

"It's so big......so hard," she panted breathlessly, "harder.....harder....oh fuck......AAAAAAAAAAAHH...." Her fingers combined with my pistoning cock to take her over the edge once more. I could feel the delightful sensations of the muscles spasming inside her as she gripped down on my thrusting cock. She was almost slobbering as she breathed raggedly and gasped for air. Her hair was matted to her face and she was covered in sweat as she quivered and shook through her orgasm. I pushed her legs further to each side and kept fucking that amazing ass of hers. Every time I would approach my own climax, I'd slow down until I was ready to continue. She kept her hand busy between her legs most of the time and I completely lost track of the number of orgasms she had. One seemed to follow right on the heels of the preceding one until she was now nothing more than a quivering incoherent mass beneath me as she babbled and moaned with satisfaction. I fucked that gorgeous ass for more than half an hour straight before I decided she'd probably had enough.

"I'm gonna cum soon, honey. Where do you want this one?" I asked as I pushed her legs further back against her shoulders and thrust the full length into her viciously.

"My....my....my mouth," she panted breathlessly as she looked up at me through glassy eyes. She had been totally ass-fucked into submission but was still aware enough to know she wanted my cum in her mouth.

"Well," I said as I stopped with my cock buried to the hilt inside her and looked down at her sweaty face and puffy red lips, "I want to cum deep inside this beautiful ass of yours. So I guess we'll have to work out a solution that satisfies both of us." I raised myself to my knees and leaned over and opened the drawer in the top of my bedside table. I reached in and pulled out a condom package and quickly tore it open. I leaned back and pulled my raging cock from within her steaming hot ass and quickly slid the condom down over my surging dick. I leaned forward and grabbed her ankles as I pushed her legs back up and further out to each side until she was totally splayed out beneath me. At this point, she had become nothing more than a willing receptacle for my lust-driven passion.

"Mmmmmmm, that's so good," she moaned as I slid my condom-covered cock all the way back into her gripping ass. "Oh God....I'm so full....fuck me hard....oh fuck....so big.....I.....need.......OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH...." She squealed through another climax as I felt my own approaching. My balls drew up close to my body and I gripped her slim ankles tightly as I just pounded her deeper into the mattress with every downward thrust.

"OH FUCK.....HERE IT COMES!" I bellowed as I felt the cum speed up the shaft of my pulsing cock. The muscles inside her gyrating ass gripped and massaged my plundering shaft as I ejaculated deep inside her. I thrust forward hard and deep as I unloaded time and again with my cock buried as far into her as I could get it. My orgasm went on for a long time as I knew I had built up a big load by taking myself to the verge of climax many times before finally allowing myself to feel the overwhelming sensations of this tremendous release. I finally stopped shaking and let go of her legs. They collapsed down on each side of me as I lay fully on top of her; our gasping mouths inches away from each other. Her eyes were closed and she lay quietly as her firm young chest heaved beneath mine. I lay still for a long time as my cock slowly started to deflate inside her. Her eyes finally opened and she looked up at me with a look of pure bliss on her face.

"Oh wow....that was just so beautiful," she said as she threw her arms around my neck and kissed my lips softly. "I can't believe how sensitive my bum is. I've never cum that many times in my life. Did you like it, sir?" she asked as she nibbled on my lower lip and I felt her squeeze down on my spent dick with the muscles inside her.

"Did I like it?" I asked as I looked down at her bright shining eyes, "I loved it! You are absolutely incredible, Madison. That ass of yours turned out to be even better than I ever could have dreamed of. I loved having my cock inside you like that."