My Niece and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," she said with a big smile as she carried her bag into the en-suite bathroom and closed the door. When she was getting changed I pulled off my t-shirt and picked up my camera. I checked to make sure everything was ready and then I turned as I heard the door open.

She looked like a vision of innocence as she walked slowly into the room in her school uniform. She had on white knee socks and little black "Mary-Jane" type shoes. Her plaid kilt ended high on her thighs making those strong athletic legs of her look all the more enticing. The kilt flared out sensually over her spreading hips then nipped in nicely at her trim waist. Her crisp white blouse was tucked into the kilt's waistband and it was buttoned all the way up to the neck where it was adorned with her little black school tie. With her face clear of any makeup and her hair back in a ponytail, she was definitely a schoolgirl fantasy come true.

"Do you like me in this, sir?" she said demurely as she put her finger to her lips and sucked on the tip teasingly.

"Oh yeah," I could feel my cock surge already as I looked at this sweet innocent beauty before me. "You look absolutely gorgeous, Kid. Here, let me get some pictures of you." I directed her through a number of provocative and suggestive poses. Like I said earlier, she loved to pose for the camera just as much as Emma did and her enthusiasm and raw sexuality shone through. I took a number of shots from the side and around towards her back with her looking back over her shoulder directly into the camera. This accentuated her best feature, her beautiful firm round ass. The way the kilt would curve out over that delicious rump and then end where you could see the smooth backs of those strong thighs had my cock hardening in my boxers. Those athletic legs of hers looked so fucking good with those virginal white knee socks and Mary-Janes. She turned from one side to the other and would look back directly into the camera with a smoldering sensual look that was so fucking hot, it almost had the camera melting in my hands!

"Those are beautiful, Madison. The camera loves you. Now, I want you to sit on the edge of the bed. That's good. Now I'm just gonna kneel down in front of you here." I brought the camera up and started snapping shots as she followed my directions. "Okay....that's beautiful...now put your hands behind you...keep your arms straight and lean back just a little bit....that's perfect.....now look right into the camera....good...good....now let your legs open a little bit...that's it..." As I looked through the camera, she let her legs roll apart a couple of inches until I could see a little further up that enticing dark shadow beneath her kilt. "Now just hold it there...." I said as took a number of shots right up between those creamy thighs of hers. I could feel myself starting to sweat as I was becoming entranced by the alluring spectacle unfolding before me.

"Okay.....now let your legs open a little bit wider....that's it....just a little more....there...stop there." As her thighs parted and her kilt slid higher, I was now looking between the creamy expanse of those luscious young thighs right up to the front panel of those virginal white cotton panties. It was still partially in shade but I took a number of teasing shots right between those nicely spread legs.

"Okay, sweetie....nice and slow now.......open 'em up even more.....that's it....oh yeah.....nice and slow....wider......wider....oh fuck yeah......that's perfect!" I kept snapping pictures as she teasingly let her thighs roll further and further apart until she had them as far apart as she could go. Her kilt was now sitting well up on her hips and nearly the whole front panel of those teasing white panties was visible. I moved in closer and you could clearly see the inviting cleft of the hot little groove that lay beneath her snug-fitting panties. Her labia looked plump and succulent as they pushed out against the white cotton fabric. The smooth indented groove was even more accentuated by a damp wet stain where her delicious honey had already started to soak through.

"Oh fuck, Madison, that's beautiful!" I said as I took shot after shot. My cock was like an iron bar in my shorts as I looked on at the teasingly lewd display she was presenting to me. I angled a few shots up to get her face in the picture too and she looked into the camera sideways with sensual hooded eyes as if we were invading her privacy. Fuck...was she ever hot!

"Okay, Madison, I want you reach forward with one hand and slide it up your thigh.....that's it.....just a little higher." I kept taking pictures as she followed my instructions. "Just a little higher.....that's good....now run your fingers along the leg opening of your panties.....that's it....just like that.....now slide a finger underneath the edge....yep...good.....now move it all around...oh yeah.....now slip another finger in beside it.....that's it.....perfect......now move them around nice and slow.....oh fuck yeah......now bring them out and let me see." She let her two probing fingers slide out from beneath her panties and held them up towards me. They were simply glistening with her warm silky nectar.

"That's beautiful, Madison. Now get those fingers nice and clean for me....you know how.....that's it." She brought her shining hand to her face and looked right into the camera as she slid one glistening finger at a time between her pouting lips. "Oh fuck....that it so fucking hot....give me that look again.....Jesus....you are so sexy.....yeah....lick that other finger clean." I took shot after shot and felt the pre-cum oozing from the tip of my cock onto the front of my shorts. Oh man, was she ever turning me on!

"That's perfect, honey. Now I want you to trace your fingertips up along your thigh again....that's it...now push the front of your kilt up...yeah...just like that...now get your fingertips under the waistband of your panties....oh perfect....now slide your whole hand down inside your panties until you're cupping that sweet pussy of yours." She did exactly as I said and insinuated her hand into her panties and down until her fingers were nestled in that sweet groove of hers. "Oh fuck....that's just what I wanted to see.....now nice and slow again....move your fingers all around that sweet little box yours.....that's good...nice and slow.....now slip a finger way up inside.....yeah.....just like that......now one more.....oh fuck...that is so fucking hot!" She was gasping a little bit now as she played with her steaming cunt.

"Okay, sweetie, just keep working those fingers.....I'm just gonna watch and take some pictures while you get yourself off.....that's nice....I can really see those fingers working....keep doing that......oh fuck...that's good." I kept snapping away and she was breathing heavier and her head was thrown back with her eyes closed as she approached her orgasm. With her legs spread wide open before me in her knee socks, Mary-Janes and whole schoolgirl outfit, it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. I would have lots of pictures to look at later to remind me of this moment.

"OH GOD....I'M CLOSE.....I.......OOOOOOOOOHHHH," Her climax hit and her legs started twitching as her fingers wriggled vigorously beneath her stretched white panties. I could smell the warm musky fragrance of her seething cunt as her probing fingers sent her right over the edge. I could see the muscles in her forearm working as her fingers rubbed and rubbed over the sensitive folds of flesh at the entrance to her succulent young twat. She continued gasping and groaning for a long time as her fingers seemed to move upwards as she now toyed with her fiery red clit. Finally her legs stopped shaking and her fingers became still beneath her stretched cotton panties.

"That was beautiful to see, Madison. Now I want you to pull your hand out and show me....that's it....oh fuck....look at all that silky cream......you better clean that hand up too." She brought her whole hand to her mouth and sensually licked and cleaned the whole surface and every finger until all that was left were the drying remnants of her saliva.

"Good girl. Now straighten your panties up so they're back in place....that's good....now press your fingers over the front so they soak up all the sweet pussy juice....yeah....that's it.....up and down.....right along that beautiful groove......look how it's soaking through already." As she pressed the absorbent white material against her oozing twat, the damp stain on the front of her panties seemed to grow quickly right before my eyes. Jesus, was she ever wet!

"C'mere, Kid," I said as I quickly got to my feet in front of her. "I need your mouth." I pushed my boxers down and kicked them aside as my thick 9" cock pointed right at her face. She sat forward and I reached forward with one hand and wrapped it around the base of her ponytail. Her lips zoomed in on the pre-cum covered head of my cock and slipped right down over the wide crown until she had the whole plum-sized head locked within her mouth. She let out a soft moan of pleasure and then started to bob her head further down my rigid shaft.

"No!" I said as I gripped her ponytail tightly in my hand to prevent her forward movement. She looked up at me with a confused look in her eyes. "I don't want to cum just yet. I just want to feel that hot mouth of yours for a minute or two. Now just hold it in there and swirl your tongue all around it nice and slow....oh fuck....yeah...that's it....now just suck a little so you get some of that pre-cum out....of yeah.....you are so good......" With my hand tightly gripping her ponytail, I controlled her movements for the next couple of minutes as she softly sucked and nursed at my throbbing dick. It would have been easy to let her loose and enjoy her ravenous sucking, but I had something else in mind.

"Okay, sweetie," I said as I pulled my cock right out of her sucking mouth, "just sit back on your hands like you were before. She put her arms straight behind her and leaned back slightly with a bit of a puzzled look on her face. Obviously she was wondering what I had in store for her next. I reached over to the bedside table and picked up the spray bottle filled with water.

"Now this is probably gonna feel a little cold, but it will give me the look I want." I held the spray bottle out in front of me and started spraying the front of her crisp white blouse.

"Aaaaaaahh," she said with a sharp intake of breath, "it is cold."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, go ahead. I'll be fine. It was just the initial shock."

"Good. Let's just get this in a little bit better position," I said as I reached around her and pulled her blouse so it was fitting tighter across her chest. "There, that should do it." I held the bottle up and started spraying her once again. She held her head back slightly as the fine mist rained down upon her blouse. As it started to get slightly translucent, I set the bottle down and pointed the camera at her once again.

"That looks so good," I said as I snapped pictures of her firm little breasts pushing against the front of the damp blouse. "Okay, a little more now." I picked up the bottle and sprayed more of the fine mist from closer range. I aimed it right where I could see the darker tone of her nipples starting to shine through. As the material over them became more transparent, I put the bottle down again.

"Let's just make these stand out a little more," I said as I reached forward and rolled those firm little buds between my thumbs and forefingers. She let out a deep groan as her stiffening nipples filled and pushed back against my hands. I let go of those rubbery pebbles, then reached behind her and pulled her blouse tight once more. Oh fuck! Those hard red nipples were clearly visible through her soaked top, just like I wanted.

"Okay, Madison," I said as I lifted the camera up to my eye, "take a deep breath and push your chest out." She did exactly as I asked and the firm little mounds of her young breasts stood out prominently against the damp fabric. Those tremendous long hard nipples almost seemed to be piercing through the clinging wet fabric as they thrust majestically towards me. My camera kept clicking as she pouted and posed for me. Man, although those budding young breasts of hers were small, with her incredible sensuality and smoldering look, I'd enter her in a wet T-shirt contest anytime! This young friend of my niece's was hot as a firecracker! And now, I needed this hot little nympho to help me get rid of a big load of cum.

"I can't take this anymore, Kid. You have got me so fucking turned on, I need to get rid of this load of cum in a hurry," I said as I set the camera down and crawled onto the bed. I sat back against the pillows that I had piled against the headboard, my stiff erection hanging out hard and heavy towards her.

"Come over here and sit between my legs," I said as I parted my strong muscular thighs. "That's it.....now put your legs over mine....good girl." I reached over beside me and grabbed the jar of Vaseline. "Now put your hand in there and scoop up a big gob....that's it.....now rub your hands together so they're both nice and slippery.....yeah...just like that....." She looked so fucking desirable sitting there with her legs draped over mine, her kilt sitting high up on her hips so I could clearly see the damp front panel of her white panties. I looked up at those big stiff nipples clearly visible through the soaked front of her white blouse. The wet transparent material clung enticingly to those long red projections.

"Now wrap those hands around my cock and give me a nice slow handjob."

"I.....I've never done this before."

"Then both of us are in for a real treat. Just let yourself go. I think once you get your hands on it, you'll have no trouble figuring out exactly what to do........Emma didn't."

I figured there was no harm in adding a little rivalry between friends.

"Emma.....Emma did this for you too?"

"Yeah, along with a couple of other things I might show you tonight. If she could do it, do you think you can do it just as well?"

"Yeah, if she can, so can I," she said emphatically as she reached for my surging cock. Excellent! This was just the type of competitive spirit I hoped to instill in these two girls. After all, I was going to be the one to benefit the most!

I sat back as her two young hands wrapped around my rigid cock. It didn't take her long to learn what to do. She slowly started to slide her two slick hands all over my stiff erection until it was positively glistening. Oh man, I love the feel of a pair of hot slick hands sliding up and down my cock.

"Oh sir, it feels so big and powerful in my hands. It's so thick, my hands can't even go all the way around it," she said as she quickly got into the job before her. "Oh God, I love the feel of it this way. It's so hard and hot!" The way she was working my cock, I could tell she was just as talented at this as she was at sucking cock. She worked her slippery hands in a number of different ways; right now she was sliding them up and down together in a slow agonizing corkscrew motion that had me almost climbing the walls. I could see the precum flowing freely from the tip of my cock and turning into a frothy white foam under her sliding hands as it made its way down my rigid shaft. Under her skilful manipulations, I felt my balls draw up close to my body.

"I'm getting close, Madison. Keep it pointed up and just keep stroking it nice and slow like that," I said as I reached over beside me and picked up the empty wine glass. "Now, make sure you keep your hands below the head.....that's it.......get ready......OH FUCK......OH FUCK......HERE IT COMES!" I slipped the mouth of the wine glass over the end of my dick just in time. She kept her hands moving up and down in that delicious corkscrew motion but her eyes opened wide as we both watched the shining eye at the tip of my cock swell open as the first big blast of white seed shot forth.

"OH WOW!" she said out loud as the long ropey strand slammed against the side of the glass then slid down the curved surface to gather in the bottom. A second shot burst forth and then a third and fourth. She looked on in awe as the pearly pool of semen at the bottom of the glass continued to grow in size. Her hands felt so fucking perfect on my pulsating cock as they twisted and turned at the same time as they slid back and forth along the slick outer sheath. I sat back and simply succumbed to the delicious sensations of my orgasm as she continued to pump out wad after creamy wad of my thick cum. I looked down at those stiff nipples of hers and further down to her spread crotch and damp panties and felt my cock give one further spurt before I knew I was done....for now.

"Oh my God! Look at all that cum!" she said as she stared open-mouthed at the glass I held cradled sideways over my spent dick. I turned it fully right side up as I slipped it off my cock and held it in front of her.

"Do you like that, Kid?" I asked as I swirled the milky seed all around the glass like you would do with a fine wine. "Here, smell it," I said as I held it under her nose.

"Mmmmmmmmm, nice," she said as she breathed deep. Her eyes closed and she almost purred as the warm smell of my manly cum washed over her senses.

"Well, you did such a good job that I think you deserve your reward," I said as I passed her the glass.

"Thank you, sir," she said as her eyes simply lit up with happiness. She raised the glass to her lips and I watched as she slowly tipped it up. The warm viscous fluid seemed to cling to the side for a second and then slid towards the opening. The thick white cream touched her lips for just a second before she let out a deep moan as she tipped it up even further and it filled her waiting mouth. I saw her swallow and then open her mouth for more as she tipped it again to get the remaining cream she loved so much. After swallowing this time, her tongue delved deeply into the glass in search of any stray soldiers. She sighed contentedly once she hand gleaned the glass of every stray drop of cum, then passed it back to me. Her tongue slid out and slowly circled around her full lips to make sure she had every creamy drop.

"Mmmmmm, that was so good. I think I have new favorite drink," she said as she looked at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"Well, I'll make sure you have lots of that to drink from now on."

"Sir," she said as she took my heavy cock into her slick hands and caressed it lovingly, "you said that you were going to teach me something else new for your second load. What is it you want to show me?" You could see that definite spark of interest in her eyes as she looked at me intently.

"Well, you said were still a little sore down there from this afternoon, so I figured there's another hole down there that will feel just as good. At least Emma thought so."

"REALLY?" she said with a gasp as her eyes opened wide. "You put it in Emma's bum?"

"Yep. And once she got used to it, she just loved it. She liked it so much, she got me to do it to her twice in a row. Do you think you'd like to try it?"

"If she can do it, I can do it," she said firmly.

"Good, because I want to put it into you so deep and hard that you can taste it."

"When do we start?" she asked eagerly.

"Right now.............."

Chapter 14

"Right now," I'd just said to her, "but first, let's clean this Vaseline off." I handed her my whacking towel and she wiped nearly all the greasy lube off those magical hands of hers. Jesus, she had given me a great handjob. I then got her to use the towel to wipe off my cock, then had her get a steaming hot washcloth and clean my spent dick properly.

I took her into the washroom and got the enema kit out from beneath the vanity. She had never used one before and I had to explain to her how it worked. When she finally understood how it worked and what to do, I told her I wanted her to use it twice in a row to make sure she was thoroughly cleaned out. I instructed her to take a shower afterwards and I'd join her.

1...2930313233...35