My Niece Gail

Story Info
A Uncle and niece find happiness together.
2.6k words
4.34
7.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustyc50
lustyc50
91 Followers

I had an accident that would have me bed ridden for six weeks after leaving the hospital. Which caused me a bit of trouble as I live alone on my seventy acre estate. My two children wouldn't come to help me as we have issue, as they had always take their mother's side after our bitter divorce.

For the first two weeks, I had a home health nurse come by, which had been set up by the hospital. Then my niece, Gail, who was in her thirties, came and looked after me. Gail is the oldest daughter of my oldest sibling, Arnold, who is deceased.

She had lost her job due to government cutbacks and on hearing about my injury, she came to look after me.

Gail is a fuller figure gal and wasn't expected to marry is what I had been told by her two siblings. There was a question about her sexuality which was their reason for that belief.

I hadn't had much to do with any of them while they were growing up. Being only eight when she was born and then joining the army at eighteen and getting married on the opposite coast and only moving back three years ago after leaving the army and being divorced by my wife.

I settled on my property and was content but it was nice having someone caring for me instead of wanting everything from me.

Gail also kept looking for work and she finally found a job in the local area. Which allowed her to work and still look after me.

Once I was up and around I got a car for Gail as she was using my pickup to go to and from work. It was a thank you present from me and I told her, she was welcome to stay as long as she wanted.

Once I was fully mobile again, I took Gail out for a nice meal then we started going out together on a regular basis.

Then after going to a concert one weekend, it was raining very heavily and neither of us wanted to drive in it, so we checked into a hotel for the night.

Not thinking anything about it, we checked in, getting only a single room. Gail decided to shower before bed and being the lifelong smartass that I am, I asked, "Do you wanted me to wash your back?"

To my great surprise, she said, "That would be great, if you really meant that."

"Yes, I meant it." I replied as I was not willing to back down.

We began to strip, other than carrying too much weight around my middle, I have a slightly muscular build. Gale carried a little too much everywhere but when the last of her clothes were off, I sure didn't find her unattractive.

Her thighs were thick leading up to her wide hips and ample ass cheeks. Like me, she had a bit too much belly. Under her belly her crotch was bare except for a strip of hair that pointed to her fat pussy lips. Above her belly her heavy tits sagged so she had slight stretch marks. Her titties were capped by the biggest areolas I had ever seen, especially since her nipples seemed so small in comparison. Her dark curly hair framed, what brought everything together, her cute face, lushish lips, her little button nose, and her sparkling eyes.

Now completely naked in front of me, I thought how sexy she was and how much I suddenly had the desire to fuck her, if she let me.

I joined her in the shower. She handed me a soapy wet washcloth and I began at her shoulders, then down her back, I slid under her arms to swipe over the sides of her boobs before moving down. I took my time scrubbing over her wide hips, ample ass cheeks and thick thighs. Then I returned to the small of her back and brought the washcloth down her crack and up between her ample ass cheeks. I pushed lower and forward making contact with those fat pussy lips of hers. Letting out a slight moan, Gail put her hands on the shower wall and pushed her ass back and out as her thick thighs opened up for me.

My hand covered by the washcloth rubbed over her hairless crotch and her fat pussy lips. I got a washcloth covered finger between her fat pussy lips and she groaned. I rubbed the rough cloth covering my finger back and forth. Every time I pushed forward Gail would moan so I figured I was hitting her clit, which was what I wanted to do.

Ga wiggled her hips back and forth every time I rubbed the washcloth forward making contact with her clit. The more she wiggled the faster my finger slid between her pussy lips.

Suddenly her head dropped forward and a deep moan escaped her lips and in a husky sexy voice, Gail said, "I'm good! Thank you soooo much! I needed that!"

I took that as I had gotten her off. Washing her soft ample naked body and rubbing her to a climax, got my cock going.

Seeing my now hard cock, Gail said, "I think we'd better take care of that!"

We hopped out of the shower and dried off quickly, she took a hold of it and by my cock, Gail led me to the bed. She crawled onto it on her hands and knees. Gail then reached between her thick thighs and spread her fat pussy lips. With the target in sight I took aim and hit the bullseye on the first shot. That pussy of hers was liquid heat and felt so good around my cock.

I grabbed two handfuls of that big ass of hers and went to town. There were times, I was hump her, squeezing her fat ass cheeks and at other times, I just stood still while Gale rocked back fucking herself on my cock. Allowing me to enjoy the sight of her fat ass jiggling as she smacked her ass into my crotch.

When she was doing the rocking, Gale would lower herself slightly so that her nipples that top her ample breasts rubbed against the bed.

It was a nice long fuck but all good things come to an end, when I announced I was going to cum. Gale hopped off me and took me in her mouth, sucking her cunt juices off my cock. Which was a treat as my ex wife would have never done that.

Gail let me finish in her mouth, another thing my ex wife would never have let me do. She then got up and rinsed her mouth after spitting.

After that we climbed into bed together and fell asleep, naked. Next morning, I woke up to my niece sucking on my cock. Which I suddenly decided had to be the best way to wake up ever. Yet another thing my ex wife wouldn't do.

She rode me, reverse cowgirl, once she had me hard. Again I grabbed a hold of those fat ass cheeks of hers. She bounced my cock and grinded on my cock, until I wasn't able to hold back. Like the night before, Gail took my load in her mouth, then went to the bathroom to spit and rinse.

We took separate showers. Gail laughed at me when I told her, "We have to shower separately or else we will never get to breakfast."

Us having had sex, seemed to make Gale more bubbly as she grinning more than she usually did and was more flirty. She also left several buttons of her blouse undone, showing off the deep valley of her cleavage. Shannon, our waitress seemed to enjoy the view and Gail flirted with her.

I suddenly understood what her siblings meant. If I hadn't just fuck my niece, the way she was acting I would have thought she was a lesbian.

When we got back to the room, I asked Gail, "Are you into women as well as men?"

Gale blushed, and just nodded. After a few more questions I found out Gale had been with two women, up to that point in her life.

One was a friend in her last year of high school, when she was eighteen and the other was her friend's mom. She didn't give me a lot of details, at that time, but I found what details she was willing to share super hot.

"Did you fancy our waitress at breakfast?" I asked.

Again blushing, she nodded her head, yes.

"I want her to think about her as I eat. So get your panties off!"

Gail grinned, "Ok, I can do that!"

It was sexy watching my niece slipping her panties off from under her dress. then she flopped back on the bed spreading her thick thighs for me. I just stuck my head up under her dress, and massaged her soft inner thighs with my hands, as I pressed my mouth to her slit.

My tongue slid between her fat pussy lips in search of her clit and when she moaned I took it as if I found my mark. I circled and lapped over her clit while enjoying the taste of her juices flowing from her cunt. I munched on her muff for a good while, giving her several small orgasms before I felt her hands pushing on the back of my head as she humped her crotch into my face.

Gail kept saying, "Oh!" over and over, then she squirted. As soon as I swallowed all the tasty liquid that had filled my mouth, I attacked her clit again, which led to another mouth full of her sweet love juice. I would have continued to lash at her clit with my tongue except Gail put her feet on my shoulders and pushed me again.

Once Gail caught her breath, she had me stand in front of her. She undid my pants and my rigid cock flopped down into her face. Gail's mouth engulfed my cock and began bobbing. It seemed her intentions were to make me cum as hard and fast as I had just made her do.

Hearing her gurgle and gag as she pounded her mouth on my cock, watching her pull away to catch her breath, and spit drool from the corner of her mouth, made this probably the most intense blowjobs I had ever had.

It took everything I had to not scream as I filled my niece's mouth with one of the biggest loads I had ever shot.

After cleaning up, I decided to spend another day at the hotel as I wanted to go back to the restaurant and talk to Shannon.

We spent the rest of the morning walking around and shopping. At lunch, we again had Shannon as our server.

After asking for the check, I came right out and said, "Gail, my girlfriend fancies you, Shannon, but she is too bashful to ask you if you would like to stop by our room after work for a little fun?"

Gail's mouth fell open hearing me ask Shannon that.

Shannon seemed amused by Gail's reaction, but her reply was, "Sorry I'm not into threesomes.'

I quickly informed her that I would happily clear out so it would be just the two of them.

After a second or two looking into Gail's sparkling eyes, Shannon said, "I'll think about it. What is your room number?"

I gave her our room number, and asked, "When will you get off?"

Shannon grinning, as she looked straight at Gail, "It will depends on how good your girlfriend is with her tongue, but I'm off work at two."

I paid the check and left an extra large tip.

Gail seemed a little disappointed when Shannon wasn't there after two but was almost giggling when closer to three, Shannon knocked on our door. Shannon had decided to go get cleaned up after working and switch out of her work uniform. She was in just a T-shirt and yoga pants, but damn if she wasn't sexy. The T-shirt showed that both her nipples were pierced. The pants were so tight, a clear camel toe was on display.

I really regretted saying I would leave the two of them alone. But I got to see Shannon plant a kiss on Gail's mouth as I exited the room. While Gail's hand gripped one of Shannon's titties.

I hit a movie theater and sat in the dark, nearly empty theater. I paid no attention to the movie as all I could think about was what had to be going on back in the hotel room.

My cock ached so bad in my pants, I did something I never imagined I would ever do. Checking around and then moving to one side of the theater as far away from the other movie goers. I then freed my cock from the confines of my pants. Thinking only about what Gail and Shannon might be doing. I wet my hand with spit and stroked the shaft of cock, then cupped my cock head as I imagined Gail's mouth on my cock.

Having experienced Gail's mouth on my cock I could only imagine how good Gail was making Shannon feel.

As to not draw attention it was a slow jerk off, and I shot my load into a napkin, it took a lot not to moan too loudly. I felt so perverted doing what I did, but DAMN, it felt good.

After the movie, I didn't watch ended, I found a sports bar and had a few beers and chicken wings. The waitresses in their low cut open T-shirts showing off a lot of cleavage got me thinking of Gail and Shannon again.

I was thinking of maybe jerking off again either in the bathroom or out in my car, when I got a call from Gail saying I could come back. Some three hours after I had let Shannon into the hotel room.

It turned out after they had their fun, the two of them had taken a nap together.

It took a little bit for Gail to give me all the details of what happened, but I did get them, but that like what happened in highschool between her and her friend and her friend's mom is a tale best left for another time.

On the way back home, I made up my mind, and once back home I asked Gail, "Would you like to move into my room with me and share my bed?"

After taking about ten seconds to think about it, she said, "YES!"

We weren't sex maniacs or anything like that, we had sex two or three times a week, as we were new lovers but slowed down a bit after that first month.

Then a three months or so after she moved into my bed, we were mucking around getting ready for a fucking when she surprised me by asking, "Would you be willing to get me pregnant, uncle?

With a smile, I said, "I would love to."

So that night, when I was ready to cum, instead of me finishing in Gail's mouth like I always did before, I blew my first load deep inside her cunt.

Gail was eager to get pregnant, so we became sex maniacs, fucking nearly every day for the next two months before we had success.

Gail's siblings were somewhat surprised hearing that Gail was pregnant but figured she had gotten pregnant artificial. We decided to let them believe what they want to.

I wonder what they will think when Gail gets pregnant again, as Gail has said to me, "uncle, I'm not sure how many children I want, I'm thinking at least two but maybe more."

lustyc50
lustyc50
91 Followers