My Niece is So Hot

Story Info
Emily lets me know how she feels.
1.1k words
4.29
18k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 8 years since I had seen my niece. She was 10 at the time and was a knockout at that age. Now 8 years later at 18 she was beyond hot. 5' 4" tall, 110 pounds roughly, nice D cup tits, round firm ass, and long blonde hair. I just knew I had to have her but wasn't sure if it was a good idea. Or how to go about it. I couldn't risk the family finding out. But wasn't long that I had to worry about how to go about it. I was now 30 and single.

"Uncle Bob," I heard Emily call.

"Emily. how are you. What have you been up to since I last saw you." I replied as we walked toward each other.

"Just finishing school," She replied.

"That's great. So you are done with school. What are you about 18 now."

"Yes. Just turned 18 a couple weeks ago."

When I heard that I swear my cock jumped. I could feel it start to stiffen at the very words. I must have formed a bulge in my pants because I saw her look down at my crotch.

We were now standing in front of each other and she moved in and gave me a big hug. I had to bend my lower body back a little so she wouldn't feel my hardon that was forming. But to no avail. She pressed against me anyway. We broke the hug. She stepped back.

"We'll have to get together later and do some catching up," Emily said. "Among other things." She said with a smile and walked away.

I watched her sweet ass sway as she walked away. I went and found a secluded spot by the lake. Took my hard cock out and started stroking it. Thinking about it being in every hole Emily had to offer. I came like I never came before. Shot my cum all over the ground thinking about it going in her mouth. I put my cock away and headed back to the reunion.

All the Aunts and Uncles were there. Brothers and Sisters. Nieces and Nephews. One Nephew in particular was there that I was happy to see. But that's another story.

It was about 7: 30 p.m. We had all finished with dinner and the tables were cleared. Everybody split into groups and struck up conversations. I looked over and there came Emily walking towards me.

"Hi Uncle Bob. Was looking for you. You want to go catch up."

"I'd love to," I replied feeling my cock stir.

We headed for the lake. To my surprise she led me to the same secluded spot where I jacked off earlier. Once there we stopped and she turned and wrapped her arms around me. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine. We kissed each other passionately. I felt her hand on my crotch rubbing my now erect cock.

Emily dropped to her knees and undid my belt and pants. She pulled them and my underwear down in one move.

"Mmmm Uncle Bob. You have a really beautiful cock."

She started licking the precum off the tip of my cock.

"Mmmm it tastes good." And she slid her lips up the length of my cock until she had it all in her mouth. The head buried in her throat. And she didn't gag.

"Damn Emily you are good. Think this is not your first time." I stated.

She pulled off my cock. "No it's not. I've been practicing for when I got to see you again." she smiled looking up at me. And took my cock back in her mouth. She continued to suck me a few minutes more. She stood up and bent over.

"I'm not wearing any panties under my dress." "Flip it up on my back and fuck me Uncle Bob." "Fuck me hard." Emily said grabbing her ankles.

I put my hard cock up to her sweet 18 year old pussy and shoved my whole cock in her. She let out a loud moan and pushed back against my every thrust.

"Yes, that's it Uncle Bob." "Fuck me hard and fast."

I didn't care if she had practiced for this or not. And didn't ask. I just kept slamming my hard cock deep into my niece's tight wet pussy.

We fucked for about 15 minutes when she asked me something that almost made me blow my load right then and there.

"Uncle Bob? Would you like to fuck my ass."

"Yes." is all I could say.

She pulled off my cock and reached into her purse. She took out a small bottle.

"I brought some lube in hopes that you would say yes." Emily admitted. "Here." She handed me the bottled.

I smeared some all over my cock and then pushed some lube into her cute little butthole. She softly moaned and pushed back against my finger burying it in her tight little ass. I worked a second finger in and slow fucked her tight little pucker. Getting her ready for my cock.

"Now Uncle Bob." "NOW" she screamed.

I pulled my fingers from her ass and shoved my cock deep in her ass. Damn was it tight and hot. She moaned loudly and starting moving with me.

"Oh Uncle Bob your cock feels wonderful in my ass." Don't cum in me though." I want that somewhere else."

I fucked her sweet little ass until I was close.

"Emily, I'm going to cum Sweetie."

She pulled off my cock and dropped to her knees again.

"Shoot it in my mouth Uncle Bob." I want to taste your cum and swallow every drop."

She opened her mouth wide and stroked my cock fast. I shot my load into her mouth and she just kept milking me. Stroking until I had no more to give. She savored the flavour for a moment before swallowing it all down.

"Mmmm. I'm so glad we got to see each other again." Emily said.

"So am I," I replied. Putting my now spent cock back in my pants.

"Thought you might want to know this now." I've taken a job here so we can do this as often as you want." said Emily.

"Really!!" I exclaimed. "Sounds wonderful." "When do you start."

"Next week." Emily said. "I have to find a place to stay though."

"I think I have an idea." I said.

We both smiled knowing what it was. We walked back up to the house. The following week she moved in with me. It's been heaven ever since.