My Niece, My Sub Ch. 02

Story Info
Uncle starts to train his niece.
2.7k words
4.63
12.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

It's been two weeks since my niece became my sub. I've been taking my time training her, not wanting to push her too hard or too fast. Even though she agreed with little coercion, she was still young. However, she's unhappy with the wardrobe I picked for her to wear around the house. Every top is too small, making it short and tight, leaving her breasts practically hanging out, accentuating her cleavage. I've only allowed her to wear skirts with her cheeks hanging out. Four-inch stilettos are the shortest heel I have her wear because they make her legs look longer. The outfits also allow me to grope her, touching her tits, her pussy, or her ass. She doesn't wear any panties or bras in my house. I leave the air conditioning on high so her nipples are permanently erect, wanting her cold and uncomfortable.

She could not leave my property since she arrived. The collar that she is wearing will prevent her from going too far, though she's too embarrassed to leave wearing the clothes I brought for her. I have much more conservative clothes for her when she goes to school. I don't need those horny frat boys hitting on her. No, that body is for my enjoyment, at least for the next four years. I sit in the living room, waiting for her to come down this morning. She is due in two minutes.

I hear her heels and watch as she navigates down the stairs, feeling the blood rush to my cock. Damn, she looks even hotter than I imagined. She's wearing a tiny black camisole designed for a woman with a B cup and a black tennis-style skirt about six inches wide. The strips of fabric that go across her chest barely cover her breasts. The four-inch black stilettos she has on finish the look perfectly.

When she arrives in the living room, I say, "Wait." Kitty Kat quickly stands with her legs shoulder-length apart and arms locked behind her back, chest out. I walk around her body, inspecting her. "You are gorgeous, Kitty. These tits, these are magnificent." As I caress her breasts, I put her nipple between my fingers. She is ready for the next stage. I hear her breath hitch as I touch her. I stand in front of the couch and undo my belt buckle. I open the button and gently pull down the zipper of my jeans, slowly showing Kitty my 8" fat cock. I push my pants off and sit on the couch, legs spread.

"Let's see how well you suck cock. If you do a good job, I'll reward you."

She kneels between my legs, and I see her apprehension. I take a moment to stroke her face gently. "Take your time; take as much as you can. I don't expect you to take it all in your mouth, at least not tonight. Eventually, you'll get there. Go on, Kitty, be a good little slut."

I see her relax, and she wraps her lips around my head. I groan at the feeling of her warm mouth on my hard cock. Her tongue explores my cock, and I know she has so much potential. "That's it, just like that," I tell her, encouraging her to continue. She slides her lips over my head, slowly moving towards my base, as she tries to take my entire length into her mouth. She gets a little more than halfway, which was more than I expected. I place my hands gently on her head and control the speed of her bobbing while gently thrusting into her mouth.

"That's it, Kitty, take my cock in your mouth. You like my cock, you little slut." I can tell she's beginning to struggle a little as she is gasping for air, and saliva is dripping out of her mouth. I pull her head off my cock. "Go bend over the table, face down, and spread those legs apart for me," I order her. "Today, Kitty, I will fuck you. Are you okay with moving to the next part of your training?" I ask. Even though I am her Master, she still can say no, at least during this stage of training. However, once her training is complete, I will no longer ask for her okay.

"Yes, Sir, I am ready for you to fuck me any way you want. I want my Master to use me."

I smile at my niece, glad I went a little slower as she is much more receptive. There will be plenty of time to force her as her training continues. For now, though, this will do. I've been dreaming of this moment for years. As I prepare to fuck my niece for the first time, I move behind her. I slap her ass, watching it turn red. She yelps a little but doesn't object. I run my hand along her pussy, finding her wet already, clearly turned on. I line my cock up to her pussy and slam it inside her, filling her tiny, tight pussy.

"ARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH," she cries out, clearly not ready for my cock.

I hold myself steady inside her pussy for a few minutes before I thrust in and out of her, slowly at first and gently bringing up the pace. For now, I'll be gentle, but soon, I'll show her how I am, brutal. The feeling of my cock inside my niece's tight little pussy is even better than I fantasized about, and soon I'm shooting my load deep inside her. "AHHHHHHHH."

I milk my cock a few more times, sure that I got it all out before I pull out of my niece's dripping pussy, as she had an orgasm. "Stand up," I say.

She stands. I watch as the cum drips down her legs, watching it flow slowly toward her feet. "Turn around."

She is facing me; her face flush from her orgasm. "Did you enjoy that, Kitty?"

"Yes, Sir, I did."

"I'm glad. We are now in stage two of your training. At this stage, you will become used to me fucking you whenever I want to, and you will service me at my command. For the next two weeks, I will only penetrate you vaginally or orally in any position I desire. What do you say if something doesn't feel right or hurt?"

"Popsicle."

"That's right. If you say that word, I will immediately stop. I will introduce bondage as well. Initially, it will be only wrists and ankles, but it will be more. Since I want free access, you will strip and remain naked for the rest of the day. Until I say so, you will not wear clothes. Complete your chores. You may not clean yourself up. You must keep the cum on you until I get home. Do you understand, Kitty?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Remember, I'm watching. Now strip."

I watch as she removes her top and skirt, standing naked before me. I can't help but walk over to her and play with her breasts, pinching her nipples and squeezing. "No touching, pussy, ass, breasts, nothing. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"See you later, Kitty."

I arrived home several hours later to find that Kitty completed all her chores and was kneeling in her spot. I play with her nipples in greeting and head up to my room. After showering, I check the videos to ensure she followed my instructions. After confirming that she behaved, I returned to the kitchen, where she still kneeled like a good little slave.

I make dinner for myself, a steak with potatoes and carrots, and for Kitty, I give her a bowl of dry cereal in a dog dish for her to eat from her spot. While in training, she does not get to eat anything other than plain cereal, bread, or cheese, unless she is out of the house. Then, she must clear all meals with me beforehand. She devours her cereal, as she only gets two meals a day. I enjoy my steak. When I finish, I lean back.

"Suck my cock, and this time, swallow all of my load."

She moves under the table and takes out my cock, gently stroking me and then taking me in her little mouth. I close my eyes, enjoying the sensation as my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and see it's my big brother.

"Hi Josh, how are you?" I say as Kitty panics and tries to stop. I place my hand on her head, a sign I expect her to continue.

"She's at the campus, some type of orientation or something. No, she's not giving me any problems. She's been very obedient, doing whatever I ask her to do." I answer, smirking, thinking that if only Josh knew his little girl was sucking my cock right now.

"Oh, don't worry. Sara's not dressing like one of those slutty girls. I make sure she doesn't wear clothes like that." Yeah, big bro, I keep her naked.

"Okay, I'll tell her to call you. Give my love to Liz." I say before hanging up.

"Daddy is proud that you are listening to me and not giving me a hard time. He told me to punish you if you misbehave. If only Daddy knew how obedient and submissive you were. That's it; suck it harder, slut."

This blow job is even better than her first, as she is less tentative. But she's still not taking enough of me. I think I should order a dildo for her to practice when I'm at work. Soon, though, I feel my cock pulsing as I shoot a load in her mouth, holding her head down, making sure she has to take it all. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I see some cum drip out of Kitty's mouth. I take my finger and wipe it off. "What's this?" I show her my finger.

"Cum, Sir."

"What were you supposed to do?"

"Swa...swal...swallow it all, Sir."

"That's right, Kitty. But since you didn't listen, you need to be punished. Stand up and follow me. Up to your room."

I permitted Sara to look up the stuff she saw behind the glass cases in her room. I wanted her to understand what she had signed up for, to know what I had planned for her. She asked some questions, and I further explained some items, and she seemed resigned to me using them at some point. While I might never use some of the harsher equipment, there are pieces I will definitely use. When we reach her room, I lock the door.

"Go lie on your bed on your back, arms as close to the posts as possible." She goes and lies down as directed. I then tie her hands to her bedpost. I contemplate how I'm going to restrain her legs. Part of me wants to start easy with the traditional X position, but I think she can handle more. I lift her legs near her arms and tie her ankles next to her wrists, fully exposing both her ass and pussy.

Her legs beside her torso push her tits together, inviting them to be touched, pulled, and grabbed. Her pussy is wide open for me, ready to have my fingers, tongue, or cock. I slapped her ass six times. "You will not disobey me again, Kitty. When I tell you to swallow, you swallow. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"That's a good little slut." I take a few minutes to run my hand along her clit, watching her arousal build. I get up and go to the cabinet, opening a drawer. I remove three items and carry them back to the bed. I hold the first item up for Kitty to see. "Do you know what this is?"

"Yes, Sir, it's a butt plug."

"Correct. I'm going to place this in that pretty little ass of yours. I need to get you ready for my cock." I put it on the bed and then picked up the second item. "What is this?"

I watch her eyes grow wide and see her look at me. "A really enormous dildo."

I slap her pussy hard. "What did you say?"

"A really enormous dildo, Sir."

"That's correct. And this?" I ask, picking up the last item.

"A ball gag, Sir."

"That's right, Kitty Kat. Let's put this inside the tight little ass of yours." I take the butt plug and put a generous amount of lube on before pushing it inside her puckered hole, watching the tears fall from her eyes. She knows she can say her safe word, but she isn't. I next place lube on the dildo and push it inside her pussy before turning it on to the maximum setting, watching as her body trembles and shakes with pleasure. Finally, I place the gag in her mouth.

I thrust the large dildo into and out of her wet, tight pussy while I squeeze and rub those huge tits she has. I watch her orgasm repeatedly from the vibrations and dildo fucking, sweat visible at her hairline, heart rate up. She keeps moving her head back and forth and trying to stop me or getaway, which is funny considering how I have her tied. I push the dildo deep inside her and get up once more. I get a larger butt plug along with a flog. Time to add some new sensations, so I showed her the flog.

"Blink twice for me to proceed, four times for me to stop." I wait and watch as she blinks twice. I wait to make sure that she doesn't blink again. After a minute, I flog her clit, and then her breasts, watching as she comes again with the dildo inside her pussy. I remove the first butt plug and place the large one inside. Once it's in, I remove the dildo and line my cock up with her pussy when I fuck her as hard as I can, my balls slamming against the butt plug. I lean down over her, sucking on her nipples and biting them, only to hear little moans of pleasure and pain. I never imagined my niece would be such a pain-loving slut.

"You're such a dirty little slut, aren't you? Spreading your legs wide open for me to shove my cock inside you. Working as an escort to get fucked. You want to be a slut, don't you? You want this pussy abused, right? Well, now you got your wish, you little fuck toy. Now you are my cum dump."

I feel my balls tighten as I shoot a massive load deep into her pussy. As her body convulses beneath me, feeling her orgasm hit her. After milking my cock, I pull out, watching her cum and my load drip from her pussy. She put her legs down when I untied her ankles. I take a collar out of her drawer and place it around her neck, locking it with a small padlock. I then release her hands and take off the ball gag.

"Well, my Kitty Kat, how was your training session?"

I watched her intently, trying to read her emotions, and I saw she loved it, even if she didn't want to admit it to me or herself. I wait for her response, "Master, I loved it. It was great. I love being your little cum dump fuck toy. Thank you, Sir, for training me."

"You're training is far from over, and it will get rougher. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now, take a shower and make sure you are clean. When you finish, come to my room. I want a blow job before bed. You will sleep on the floor next to my bed. I expect you to wake me up with a blow job as well. Do you understand your role, Kitty Kat?"

"Yes, Sir, I do."

"Remember, you are prohibited from sexual gratification unless I permit you. No touching or playing with yourself. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You have thirty minutes. Don't keep me waiting, slut."

I smack her ass and then leave her room. Tonight was better than I imagined, and I look forward to further introducing her bondage and, soon, to the pleasure of a good anal fuck.