My Niece wants to See My Dick

Story Info
My young niece asks if she can see my penis.
13.3k words
4.61
51.1k
98

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
558 Followers

Chapter 1

My niece was staying at my place for about a month. She was eighteen and had recently graduated high school, but was still living with her Dad - he was out of town and Courtney, my niece, doesn't like to be home alone. She and I have always been close, and I live right down the road, so I was glad to let her stay in my guest bedroom while her Dad was away.

I was pretty much flabbergasted when she came into my office and asked nonchalantly:

"Hey, Uncle Dave. Can I see your dick?" She was wearing an old undersized Dragonball Z t-shirt that didn't quite cover her entire tummy, and some short bright pink tie-dyed pajama shorts that ended at about 3 inches below her crotch.

I didn't know what to say, so I turned in my chair and just stared at her wide-eyed for a moment. Her eyebrows shot up in an unsure look of "Well?"

Thinking---knowing--- that she had to be kidding, I laughed out loud, turned back to my work, and told her how much of a fucking little weirdo she was.

But she stayed standing in the same spot, and she wasn't laughing. "I've never seen one in person before." I looked over at her and saw her face scrunch up into a mask of embarrassment and shame. She started to turn away, but I called her back.

"Court, Court, come back, come here," I said softly and reassuringly to her. She turned back and looked at me.

"Court," I said her name again, "Why would you want to see that?" I was still seated, and I looked up at her meaningfully.

She took a few slow steps toward me, looking down at the floor. After a moment she looked back up at me.

"Just... because I haven't ever... I mean, I've seen... Just never in person..." She looked back down.

"Court," I sighed. "Court, I promise you, there are dozens of guys your age in this town, maybe even on this street, who probably have nicer dicks than me anyway. And they're your age."

She continued to look down.

"And they're not your uncle," I added.

"But I... Uncle Dave, that's why... I just don't connect with any of the guys around here..." Courtney said quietly to the floor.

_____

Courtney was always a shy person. It's one of the first things I ever noticed about her. Her Dad (my younger brother for God sakes), had tried to get her out of her shell earlier on, but it didn't really take. By the time Courtney was in high school, her dad decided to just let her find her own way in life, with her small group of friends and whatever boyfriends she may or may not have had over the years.

She had never brought any guys home. Her dad had noticed this, but being her dad, he wasn't too concerned about her not getting railed by high school dudes. Understandable. And it was still possible that she was living a normal sex life anyway, even if very privately. It wasn't until this afternoon that I knew that was not the case.

Courtney was short and a little chubby. She had large breasts for someone of her height, and a big bubbly butt to go along with them. She also had thick thighs and a chubby little tummy, but nothing that sagged past her waistline, or extended farther forward from her torso than her breasts, or anything like that. No, she wasn't quite that chubby - but it was always enough that her dad and I figured her shyness was probably related to weight-related anxieties. But what could we do about that other than encourage her?

All that aside, she had it where it counts - not that I had ever thought about her in that way before this particular incident.

_____

"Court..." I sighed her name again. "So, what... you're not attracted to guys your age, but you're attracted to me?"

She looked up at me with big eyes, but didn't say anything.

"Your uncle?" I pressed. She nodded slowly.

I was silent for a moment. I looked away to think for a few seconds. I looked back at her, and her face scrunched up in that same way as before. My heart broke; it's not something I like to see. I had never had a wife or kids of my own, and Court lived so close and her Dad was away so often that she was more of a daughter to me than a niece.

"Fuckin' forget it," she said in sadness and embarrassment and frustration. "It was fuckin' stupid for me to ask, just forget it." She began to turn and walk away. I couldn't allow that. Not when it would be so easy to make her happy.

"Court, come back." She didn't. She was still walking away. She was out of view now.

"Court, it's not stupid, come back!" I called after her. I heard her foot steps stop.

"Couuuuurrrrrt," I sang her name, and soon I heard her returning footsteps, and soon after that I saw her back in the doorway, looking down. I mentally prepared to betray my brother in a way that I never thought of before.

_____

"So you just need to see it?" I asked her. I was still seated in my office chair, and she was standing in the doorway to my office. She looked up at me and nodded.

"Honey, if I... Your dad, no one, actually, no one. No one can know. Do you promise?" She smiled widely and nodded. Her beautiful face melted me. It was so similar to my mother's. Her grandmother's.

"It's not exactly hard, you know," I warned her. She shrugged. I sighed and turned my chair toward her.

"All right," I sighed, and started to undo the tie on my pajama pants. I work from home, I don't wear real pants, okay?

"You really wanna see?" I asked her one last time before exposing myself to my young niece. She nodded and looked at me meaningfully.

"All right," I said again as I stood up and pulled my pajama pants and boxers down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. I left my shirt on, but lifted it up a little bit to make sure Court could see everything she wanted to see.

I sat back down, and opened my legs a little bit. My penis was not hard, but it was not fully soft either. It was at that perfect point where it had a good portion of its full potential size, but was not yet "erect" in the literal sense of the word.

Court was standing in the doorway and staring at my penis. I know I had told her that other guys around town likely had better dicks than me, but now we both knew the truth: my dick is pretty nice, even when compared to the Photogenic Porno Penises that Court was used to seeing online.

Court took one cautious step towards me. She didn't take her eyes off of the prize.

"Is it hard?" she asked, still staring.

I looked down at it. "No, not really. Maybe a little bit," I said. "If it was totally hard, it'd be pointing up like this:" and I made a pointing motion on my chest pointing up at my chin.

Courtney's mouth opened a little bit, and again she stepped forward with her eyes still trained on my penis. She looked a little disappointed.

"Do you wanna see what it looks like totally hard?" I asked her, trying to sound open and eager and willing. The truth was, at this point, I still felt pretty god damned weird about the whole thing - but in a way I understood her, and I wanted to help my niece; regardless of what else you may read, I deeply and still love my niece in every appropriate and normal way.

All in one motion, Courtney stepped forward, kneeled down, smiled widely, looked up at me and said that she wanted to see my penis totally hard. Her new position gave her a much better view of both my dick and balls, and I saw her eyes and mouth open wider, her eyes staring.

I took my shaft in my right hand, and pointed my penis straight up. Court's eyes widened a little more as I began to slowly stroke myself in front of her.

"Does that, like... does that feel good?" Courtney asked me as I was still slowly working on myself. I was mostly hard at this point.

"Yeah, it feels all right. It feels better when it's hard." She smiled warmly at me and then looked back down at my penis.

After another moment, I was fully hard. I moved my hand down to the base of my dick and held it upright to give her the best possible view.

"All right, Babe, it doesn't get much harder than this." I said to her with finality.

Courtney shifted her knees and adjusted her pants around her crotch. She settled back down into a kneeling position and said, "What, so that's it? I don't even get to see you cum?" she sounded like a disappointed kid. She shifted and readjusted her pants again.

"Court, you don't wanna see that," I sighed. "That's gross."

"No it's not," she argued indignantly, "It's kinda cool. And it's not like I haven't seen it, okay? I just haven't seen it in person. Do you cum a lot?"

"It depends," I said, still feeling unsure about this whole thing but beginning to slowly masturbate for my niece. "If I wait a long time to finish, there's usually a lot. But if I cum really fast, there's less."

"So where do you normally cum?" Courtney asked me, not taking her eyes off of my penis, which I was steadily beginning to stroke faster.

"Usually in a tissue or straight into the trash can," I replied matter-of-factly.

Courtney was still on her knees a few feet in front of me. She inched forward, and then quickly scooted back.

"You can come closer," I said encouragingly to her. "You want to get a good look, right? You better get it while the gettin's good." She smiled sweetly up at me, and then scooted about a foot and a half closer. She was near enough that she could reach out and touch my penis if she wanted to.

Courtney settled back into a kneeling seated position on the floor, now closer in front of me. Once again she adjusted her pants around her crotch.

_____

"Honey, you can take your pajama shorts off if they're bugging you. It is a little hot in here." I did not interrupt my steadily stroking pace.

She didn't make a move, just continued watching. I was getting a little hot, so I pulled my shirt off over my head and tossed it to the side. I settled back into my seated position in my office chair, now fully nude in front of my niece who had never been with a guy before.

"Yeah, yeah," Courtney began sarcastically as she stood up. "It is pretty hot in here, I guess," she said as she pushed her pajama pants and underwear down to her ankles. I wasn't expecting the panties to come off as well. Once her pants and underwear were removed, she settled back into her kneeling position in front of me and continued to enjoy the show, which was still going on.

"Sorry if you saw anything," Courtney said bashfully.

In the brief moment when Courtney was standing pantsless before kneeling back down, I was able to see that her crotch was completely bare. Had she shaved before this? Does she normally shave? She's not sexually active, so why would she be shaved if not for a specific occasion? I concluded that she must have shaved just for this - and recently too. It looked so bare that if I had not known better, I would have assumed that there had never been hair there before.

"That's okay, Babe," I said encouragingly while continuing to stroke. I was going a little faster after seeing Courtney's bare vagina.

"Do you normally shave?" I asked her.

"Uhmm, no, not normally..." She replied.

"Well, you did a really good job, Sweetie," I told her, sounding like a true Uncle. "It looks really nice."

Her face lit up - she must have liked hearing that. "I did?" She looked away from my dick and up at me, but I continued stroking, and faster still.

"Yeah, Babe, it looked really smooth. No razor burn. You really don't shave normally?" I looked at her incredulously. Oh, God help me, I wanted to see again.

"Nope!" She exclaimed proudly, with a smile on her face. "I just watched Youtube videos and did it in the shower last night. I went super super slow so it took for-EVER!" She rolled her eyes. "So annoying," she continued.

"Ahh, it gets easier," I reassured her, and I was starting to breathe harder now.

Courtney must have noticed. "Are you getting closer?" she asked matter-of-factly.

I answered her honestly: "I think so, Court." I could tell that I wouldn't last much longer. Seeing her bare vagina like that had really affected me.

_____

My niece stood up, still fully pantsless, and stepped towards me. I stared ahead at her perfectly shaved vagina. It was a perfect slit of flesh. Every crevice looked like two pillows made of clouds, pushed together until they were near bursting. And I could smell her too.

"I wanted to show you again, since you said it looked nice," she giggled.

"It's perfect, Baby," I told her.

"Are you closer?" She asked me. I told her I was, and what she said next will be burned into my brain until my final breath:

"Will you cum on my face?" She asked sweetly. What the fuck? Where the hell did that come from?

Regardless, hearing her say that was too much, and it changed everything. I couldn't hold it any longer. I remember hoping that she understood what she had really just asked me to do, because there was no time to try and talk her out of it.

I stood up, pushing my office chair back a few feet in the motion. At nearly the same time, Courtney kneeled back down in front of me.

"Take your shirt off, Babe. We don't want it to get messy." She obediently pulled her shirt off over her head and tossed it aside. She was now completely naked, kneeling in front of me patiently waiting.

"Okay, Honey, now pull your hair away from your face," I told her desperately. She used her hands to push her hair back, clearing her face for the event.

"Little closer," I instructed her. She inched closer until I could rest the head of my penis on her chin, which I did. She didn't seem to mind at all. I continued stroking, careful not to punch my niece in the process.

"Try to stay totally still, and keep your eyes closed, okay? It can get in your mouth, but you don't want it in your eyes" I told her. "Mm," she acknowledged, closing her eyes.

The time had come. I couldn't believe that I was about to ejaculate over my niece's face.

_____

I held myself in place with the head of my penis resting on Courtney's chin. Her eyes were gently closed, and her mouth was closed as well. She looked determined and ready. I started to cum for my niece.

Court briefly jolted in surprise when the first spurt hit her and left a long streak of white semen that stretched from Courtney's forehead all the way down to the bottom of her chin. She settled back down and the next two spurts were caught by the ridge of her left eyebrow, and created a small puddle next to her eye.

"Keep your eyes closed, Honey," I said as I planted two more streaks over the other side of her face. She now had three long streaks of sperm resting on her face, and a puddle still next to her eye. Each long streak went over her closed lips.

My orgasm began to die down, and I readjusted myself so that the tip of my penis was over Court's face. I was now able to stroke myself harder, since I didn't have to worry about going to far and hitting Court in the chin. The increased motion and smaller spurts sent sperm flying all over my niece's face, with some getting in her hair.

While this was happening, I saw Courtney open up her mouth just a little bit, and stick out her tongue for a taste as my sperm rained down on her. She brought her tongue back into her mouth, and I could see that she was moving it around inside of her mouth.

I stood there, finally finished, looking down at my beautiful little niece's ruined face.

"Okay, Babe, all done," I told her, feeling a little guilty.

"It's really warm," she said, and I could see some semen stretch across her lips and fall into her mouth when she spoke. She swallowed it.

"Tastes pretty good, too," she mentioned nonchalantly. Holy shit.

"Really?" I asked incredulously. "Most girls don't like it."

"Well, whatever," Courtney said, and she probably rolled her eyes, not that I could tell with her eyelids plastered shut with cum. "Maybe I'm just weird."

"You're definitely weird, Court," I confirmed for her. "All right, all right, let's get you cleaned up."

"Wait. Not yet." She said, still kneeling down with her face tilted up with my semen resting on her skin. "Go get my phone and take a picture," she said. "I wanna see how I look."

"Court, no. If anyone sees that picture-" and then she cut me off:

"I'll delete it right after, okay? And besides," she added, "Even if someone saw it, it's not like they'd even think it's my uncle's cum on my face."

"Yeah, I guess that's true," I sighed as I began to walk out of my office to get Courtney's phone from the kitchen counter.

"Hurry, it's starting to drip!" She called after me in her cute little voice. I sped up a little, grabbed her phone off the kitchen counter, and opened the phone app as I walked back to my office.

Courtney had re-positioned herself so she was facing the office doorway.

"All right, Court. Say cheese," I said to her. She smiled wide for the camera, and I snapped a few pictures for her.

"Okay, so now can we get you cleaned up?"

She nodded, still smiling. She tilted her face forward, and the puddle of sperm by her eye dripped down over her lips and a few drops fell from her chin down to her chest.

_____

I went to the kitchen and got Court a warm wet towel. Once she was done cleaning herself up, she wanted to see the pictures. We went to the living room together and sat down on the couch next to each other. We hadn't bothered to put any of our clothes back on, so we were both still naked.

Court was leaning up against me. Her head was against my chest, and my right arm was around her shoulders. She was holding her phone in front of her and we both watched as she flipped through the few pictures I had taken of her.

"You look like a princess!" I joked to her. She snorted.

_____

Chapter 2

"Babe, aren't you gonna delete those pictures?" I asked Courtney while trying to sound authoritative, then feeling a little awkward after realizing that I was still naked (but at least she was, too).

Court and I were still sitting on the couch together, still not wearing any clothes, Court still leaning her head against my chest with my right arm around her shoulders. She had put her phone down on the couch to her right once she had had her fill of looking at the pictures of her drenched face. We had been watching some DragonBall-Z, Saiyan Saga. Goku was blazing his way towards King Kai's miniature planet at the end of Snake Way.

_____

"I already did," Courtney answered my question in a small voice that told me she was lying. She cuddled up a little closer to me as well -- cute, but another obvious tell.

"Show me, then," I challenged her.

She sighed. "I'll delete them tomorrow, okay?" she admitted.

I playfully raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'll show you, myself, deleting them," she said stubbornly. "Tomorrow. Please?"

I sighed and looked around for a few seconds and then asked her, "What's the difference anyway?"

She closed her legs extra tight. Her perfect slit of a vagina was fully hidden now by her not-insignificant inner thighs.

"I just wanna look at 'em a little bit tonight, and then we can delete 'em tomorrow, please?" she said, sounding a little embarrassed. God, I love this girl.

I turned my face towards her and kissed her on the top of her head several times. Her hair smelled like my shampoo. She was never fussy about things like that - while she had been staying with me, she had been using all the same soap, shampoo, and shaving stuff that I used. I realized she had probably used my shaving stuff to shave her vagina as smoothly and perfectly as she had done. Nice.

"Is it cuz you wanna touch yourself?" I breathed the question into her soft brown hair.

Immediately I heard and felt and saw my niece begin to breathe more heavily. "Uh-huh," she confirmed in a quick breath. Goku had just nearly fallen off Snake Way, but managed to get a handhold just in time. He continued on his journey.

I ventured farther: "You can touch yourself in front of me," I said encouragingly into her hair.

Ardresac
Ardresac
558 Followers