My Niece wants to See My Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing a great job, Baby," I reassured her. "It's actually a lot of work, it's just easier for me because I've been doing it my whole life."

"Really?" she asked, and her pace increased slightly.

"Yep," I reassured her again. "Actually, it's always been hard for a girl to make me cum like this," I continued. "It can take a long time." She grinned really big when I said this.

"So, I guess I'll have to play with it for a while, huh?" she suggested with a big smile, pretending to sound disappointed.

"As long as you want, Baby," I said to her.

"Yesss," she replied excitedly, and then she returned to her original technique, but with less of the squeezing on the tip. She now only did that once or twice every 5 or 6 strokes. It was still more than enough and felt incredible.

"That's really good, Court," I encouraged her. "I love you so much," I told her while watching her work on my dick.

"I love you too, Uncle Dave," she whispered to me.

_____

Courtney continued her work for 10 or 15 more minutes. She would alternate between her normal technique of stroking several times between crazy-squeezings, and her relaxed method of slowly stroking with no squeezings. I wished that she could just go all-out until I was done, but I was actually very impressed with her work, considering this was her first time ever doing it. It didn't help that I have a relatively large penis; it's more surface to cover.

Eventually, I could tell that I was getting closer.

"Honey, Baby," I started to say, "You're almost there."

"You're gonna cum?" she looked over at me excitedly. I told her I was getting close.

"Wait! Wait!" she exclaimed, jumping up from the bed. Her large breasts and her cute little tummy jiggled and heaved as she quickly stood up.

"Don't finiiiiish!" she yelled as she ran downstairs. A moment later she came bounding back into the room with her phone. She handed it to me and I took it. I held it in my right hand as I slowly stroked myself in my left, trying to keep myself on the verge of being about to cum. I was doing a pretty good job of that.

_____

"Will you make a video, Uncle Dave?" she asked as she kneeled down on the floor next to the bed. "I wanna watch you cum on my face." That did it.

Courtney's phone was already open to the video function of the Camera app. I started recording and transferred her phone to my left hand as I stood up next to the bed. Through the screen I could see Courtney's excited innocent eyes looking up at me, waiting.

"There might be more than last time, Babe," I warned her. She said nothing, but her smile widened. She closed her eyes and mouth and pulled her hair back; she had learned well from last time. She also angled her face up at just the correct angle.

The time had come. I scooted a few inches closer to my niece and held my penis a few inches above her chin. I watched the screen of her phone to make sure I got a good video. I didn't usually like recording in "portrait" mode, but for this, it would work pretty well.

The first two spurts of semen hit Courtney on her forehead and went partially into her hair. I adjusted my aim slightly, and the next two spurts landed in the exact center of her forehead and went down her nose and crossed over her mouth.

Then Courtney opened her mouth wide; I knew what to do. I placed my penis with the tip resting on her lower lip, and I carefully stroked my last several spurts into Courtney's mouth.

I was finished cumming. I took a step back from my niece and leaned my legs against the side of the bed. I continued filming.

"Can I see what's in your mouth?" I asked, still filming.

Courtney opened her mouth wide to proudly show her uncle's sperm on the video.

"Go ahead and swallow, Baby," I commanded her. She swallowed loudly, and smiled up at the camera, her face covered in my sperm.

"Did I do good, Uncle Dave?" she asked excitedly into the camera. She smiled wide with all of her perfect white teeth showing. God, I love this girl.

"Best handjob I've ever had," I told her truthfully. She blushed and looked away. In her phone's screen, I saw that my sperm was beginning to drip down her chin and onto her chest.

I turned off the video recording.

_____

Chapter 4

Courtney got herself cleaned up in the shower while I went downstairs and started dinner.

And I do mean that I only started dinner. After Court got done in the shower, she quickly came down to the kitchen in a short nightshirt and short pajama pants and took over for me. Cooking was something she normally did when she was staying with me, just as sort of a "thank-you" for letting her stay with me.

I stepped aside and Courtney finished making the salad. While she was working, I sat at the counter. I picked up Courtney's phone and played the video that we had just finished making. The volume was up pretty high.

"Pretty cool video?" Courtney asked playfully while popping a frozen lasagna ino the oven.

"Yeah it is," I said casually. "I think I know this girl," I added.

"Oh, yeah?" she said, and she walked around to my side of the counter so she could get a look. The video was very short, and it repeated each time it finished.

Courtney sighed. "That's a lot of cum," she said. She was standing next to me watching the video on her phone which I held in front of me.

"Like you would know," I teased her and pinch-tickled her side real quick. She giggled and quickly recoiled.

"I DO know," Courtney defended herself. "I just haven't seen a guy cum in person before." I reached out with my left arm, put my hand around her soft hip, and pulled her close to me. I was seated on a bar stool and she was standing next to me. I ran my hand up and down her left side over her shirt, appreciating the curves of her body.

_____

Courtney straightened out a few things in the kitchen, and we didn't have much to do until the lasagna finished. It was about 8 o'clock, and dinner wouldn't be ready until closer to 9. Not ideal to be starting dinner that late, but it wasn't that far out of line either - we usually ate at around 8 o'clock.

The rest of the night was a pretty uneventful uncle-niece evening. We ate dinner, watched a few more episodes of DragonBall Z, had some frozen fruit pies for dessert, and eventually we both went to bed.

Yeah, it was a pretty gosh-darned normal evening for us.

Except for one thing; when Courtney went to bed, she kissed me goodnight. It wasn't odd for us to kiss goodnight - for as long as I can remember we typically kissed briefly on the lips when we said any sort of goodbye - but this time was not like all those other times. She lingered for several seconds, and her lips pressed firmly against mine, and I kissed her the same way in return. She broke away and I saw a certain type of hunger in her beautiful eyes before she quickly turned around.

"Love you, Uncle Dave!" she called back to me as she hopped up the stairs to her bedroom. Errr, "my guest bedroom," I should say. I just wished that it was her bedroom. I mean, I still wish that, but I used to wish that too.

"Love you too, sweetheart," I replied in a voice low enough that I was not sure if she heard me.

_____

After Court went to bed, I plopped back down on the living room couch.

I reflected for a few minutes on everything that had happened that day. It was extremely hard to believe. I had jacked off on my niece's face. Not once, but two times, and another time in her mouth. Granted, the third time my niece did most of the jacking for me up until the end.

Had she really enjoyed all of this? I found myself getting very excited and almost giddy at the realization that she must have been having just as much fun as I was, even as I was cumming on her face. I remembered how she smiled as my semen accumulated on and dripped down her innocent face.

I can only remember one time when another girl told me to cum on her face before. This one previous girlfriend of mine asked me to do it once, years ago. She thought she was going to like it, but she obviously hated it, and she never asked me to do it again. I remember she had flinched after the first spurt, turned away, and most of it wound up in her hair. Disappointing.

That was nothing like how it was with Courtney. She smiled when I started cumming, and she held her face perfectly still as I finished. It was the same when she wanted me to cum in her mouth, too: no hesitation, just a seemingly genuine hunger for her uncle's sperm. And she didn't even mind if some got in her hair.

What a time to be alive.

_____

After five minutes or so of daydreaming I sat up from the couch and turned off the TV. It wasn't playing anything, it was just displaying the steady image of my computer desktop.

I tidied up a few random things in the living room and kitchen and headed up the stairs and down the hallway to my bedroom.

Before I reached my own room, I stopped at Courtney's door, which was closed, with light peeking out from underneath. She was still awake.

The pictures. The video. My sense of self-preservation kicked in. Not just for myself, but for the extensions of myself: Courtney, my brother, and the rest of my fucking family. Fuck.

That could wait until tomorrow. I knocked twice on Courtney's door: my signature knock. Courtney told me to come in. I stepped in and stood just inside the doorway.

"Hey, Baby. You need anything before bed?" I asked her sweetly. It was about the same thing I had asked her each night she had stayed over all throughout her life.

"No, I'm okay," she told me. "I really had fun with you today, Uncle Dave. I love you so much." She melted me.

"I love you too, baby. You can keep them for tonight, but tomorrow we gotta delete those photos and stuff, okay?"

"Oh-kay..." Courtney pouted. "But I can keep em tonight?" she asked me.

"Yeah, Babe, just tonight. So you better get your fill of them tonight," I told her. I knew she could back them up somewhere. I knew she might just do that. But I was also sure that, no matter what, she would keep them safe.

Whatever. I kissed my niece goodnight a second time, and then went to bed myself.

_____

Chapter 5

When I woke up in my bed the next morning, I wasn't sure what happened first: opening my eyes, or registering the smell of bacon. I'm pretty sure it was the bacon. I looked over and my clock showed 10:06. Good time for breakfast on a Sunday.

I went downstairs and had breakfast with my niece. She had prepared two plates of bacon, scrambled eggs with cheese, seasoned potatoes, and toast with butter and jelly. And this wasn't some special breakfast to commemorate all the crazy sexual shit we had done the day before - this was totally normal Courtney behavior whenever she stayed over. She might just be my favorite person.

As usual, cleanup was a team effort. I'm not a total jerk, even though I do have my moments.

"So, you got any crazy plans today?" I asked Court while rinsing off our plates and loading them into the dishwasher.

"Nothing as crazy as yesterday," she replied, wiping off the kitchen counter where we had eaten. "But I was probly gonna go to the mall with Lana."

About an hour later, Courtney was walking out the door to meet her friend, who was parked in the driveway.

"Be careful, Baby," I called out to her as she was walking out the door. She just looked back at me and made a cute little kissy-face at me before closing the door and taking off in her friend's car. It was half-past noon. I wound up spending most of the day playing video games, checking up on work stuff, and thinking about Courtney.

_____

"Lucy, I'm home!" Courtney called in her best Ricky Ricardo voice as she walked in the front door and ran up the stairs to her bedroom. Er, the guest bedroom... whatever.

Once Court had changed into her home clothes - an over-sized T-shirt and I can only assume underpants, or maybe underpants and some short pajama shorts - she came downstairs and joined me on the living room couch. Once she sat down, her shirt rode up a little bit, and I could see that she was wearing panties, but no shorts. Nothing out of the ordinary, just something I hadn't thought about when she had stayed over with me before.

"You ladies have fun?" I asked her.

"Ladies," she snorted. "Yeah, I guess so." she looked over at me and her eyes were a little red. Maybe stoned? Whatever, that's her business. She's an adult now. Technically.

"Court, I really hope no one saw those pictures on your phone," I said with some concern in my voice.

She snorted again and rolled her eyes. "Duh," she said.

"We need to delete those, Babe. C'mon."

"But-I-don'-wanna," she pouted like a little kid.

I realized that I didn't want to either. "Okay, well, send them to me, and then delete them, deal?"

"You'll keep them safe?" she asked me.

"Secret. Safe," I assured here. "Let's get to it, Babe."

Courtney emailed me the pictures, and the one short video. She was about to text them to me over SMS, but instead I had her send them to an obscure email of mine from an obscure email of hers. Then I watched as she deleted the files from her phone. She sighed with disappointment as she did.

"Don't worry, Babe, I'll keep them, remember?" I asked rhetorically.

"Can we see them now?" she asked.

I had an idea. I told Courtney to sit tight while I ran over to my office. I opened my "obscure" email and found the message from Courtney. I downloaded the files and placed them in a new folder that I shared on my home network and made accessible from my living room computer, which was hooked up to my living room TV.

I returned to the living room, turned on both the computer and the TV, grabbed my Steam controller which doubles as a mouse, and plopped back down on the couch next to my niece.

"All right, let's see here..." I said to myself as I opened Windows explorer and navigated to network shares. I opened the folder I had created. Immediately the thumbnails were visible.

"Click on that one!" Courtney said, pointing excitedly to the screen. I wasn't sure which one she meant, so I opened one of the photos. The TV screen filled with an image of Courtney in my office, kneeled down on the floor, natural light hitting her from the left side, and my sperm coating her face in streaks and puddles.

"No, no!" Courtney exclaimed. "The video!"

I should have known. I closed the photo viewing program and opened the one video file we had made - when I ejaculated into my niece's mouth last night.

It began playing automatically. I glanced over and Courtney's eyes were wide and glued to the TV. Her mouth was open slightly. She appeared to be thinking of absolutely nothing but the images that played in front of her face.

I looked back over at the TV just in time to see the first spurt of cum land on my niece's forehead. We both watched intently as I finished on her face and in her mouth.

______

The video player on my computer was set to repeat, so the video started over as soon as it ended. The video was only about 20 seconds long. It played, finished, and started over again. Then Courtney said:

Courtney: "You really cum a lot, Uncle Dave."

Uncle Dave: "Uh-huh. I thought you hadn't even seen a guy's dick before? You've got no frame of reference, dear," I teased her.

Courtney: "I've seen it, just not in person. I mean, until yesterday. But the guys in porn don't cum this much."

"Well, I'm sorry that's such a problem for you," I teased her again while continuing to watch the video.

"It's not!" Courtney exclaimed defensively. "I mean, I was kinda nervous, but then I got some of it in my mouth, and..." she trailed off.

"And?" I prompted her. We both continued to watch the TV as the video of me cumming over Court's face played on repeat.

"And it tasted okay, I guess," she said quietly, like she was embarrassed.

Hearing her say that turned me on way too much - I immediately became almost fully hard. I did my best to hide it without drawing too much attention, but I failed.

"Is your cock hard, Uncle Dave?" Courtney asked in what must have been the most innocent voice she was able to muster. I told her it was.

"Can I see it again?" she asked in a quiet voice that was almost a whisper.

"I guess it's nothing you haven't seen before," I replied casually as I pulled my pajama pants and boxers down and kicked them off to my left on the floor. I was fully hard now, and my dick thwapped up against my stomach once it was released from the waistband of my pajama pants.

"Is it true that, uhm, that if it gets hard and you don't do anything with it, it starts to hurt?" Courtney asked while gazing at my penis.

"Yeah," I replied, "if it stays hard for too long my balls get kind of sore. But also," I continued, "there's more if it stays hard for a while."

"More?" Courtney asked incredulously. "Like more cum?" she clarified. She sounded interested.

"Yeah, there's usually more if I get really worked up for a while before finishing," I replied, trying to sound as casual as possible. Without thinking, my right hand wandered to the base of my penis, and I held it stiffly upright, and began to slowly stroke my shaft.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Courtney interrupted me, tugging my arm away from myself.

"What's the big rush?" She asked, holding my arm and looking at me like I was doing something ridiculous. To be fair, I suppose jerking off in front of your niece is indeed ridiculous.

"Well it's out!" I defended myself, and chuckled as if someone had caught me stealing a bite of their cereal. "That's what guys do when it's out, Babe," I told her as if it was something everyone knows.

"Okay, well, stop it, okay?" She said with a funny kind of joking authority, and she placed my hand to the side of my right thigh, and then quickly moved her hand to the base of my penis, and held it upright.

"So how long does it take?" Courtney asked. She was still holding my dick at the base, but she was watching the video on the TV again.

"Huh?" I replied, unsure. "Oh, you mean how long until there's... more?" I asked.

"Yeah. More."

I thought for a moment - first about how long it actually takes, then about just how in the hell my innocent little niece had porned herself into being an absolute cumslut. It was weird. Unexpected. I felt so guilty and so excited. I always thought she was just about the prettiest thing I had ever seen, but I had never thought of her like *this* until yesterday.

"About 20 minutes, why?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"DBZ! DBZ!" Courtney exclaimed. "And I'm gonna hold it the whole time and make sure it stays hard. One episode."

Sounded good to me. I chuckled and leaned over to grab the Steam controller that was connected to the living room computer. I closed the video and navigated to my other network share where I store all of my TV shows. I pulled up the DragonBall Z folder and opened the next episode.

_____

As Goku continued on his way to King Kai's miniature planet, and Gohan continued his training with the brutal Piccolo, Courtney continued holding my penis at the base, occasionally running her fingers lightly over my balls.

I stayed hard for the first 5 minutes or so, but with no real stimulation, and my focus shifting from Courtney to the episode we were watching (hey, I love Dragonball too, okay?), I began to lose the full strength of my erection.

"Uh, Uncle Dave..." Courtney complained, and I knew why.

"Yeah, I know, here, try moving your hand up a little bit," and she did. Her little hand was now gripping around my shaft at about the midway point, but a little too tight.

"Loosen up a little, Baby," I told her, and her grip loosened a bit.

"All right, just go up and down gently until it's hard again," I instructed her. She did, and in a moment I was fully hard again.

"It worked! I did it!" Courtney exclaimed, and she started to go faster and faster. It felt good --- too good.