My Niece wants to See My Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As immediately as before, she began to breathe harder still. "You wanna see," she said in a sentence that didn't sound like a question, but I knew it was.

I answered her, "Even if you were only half as cute as you are," and I kissed her hair several more times, using my right hand to push her head harder against my face before finishing, "I would still wanna see," and I kissed her hair once more.

_____

Courtney turned her head up abruptly towards me and looked into my eyes with a slightly dazed expression. She was breathing even more heavily now, and I felt her rapid breaths as a soft and hot repeating breeze on my face. I breathed in her breath through my nose and tasted her lungs as I slowly kissed her on the lips.

I was careful to be gentle enough that my razor stubble didn't scratch her. At first her lips did not respond to mine. I began to feel a little guilty, realizing that this may have been the first time anyone had ever kissed her.

My feeling of guilt disappeared completely when Court kissed me back. I tasted some of the moisture inside her mouth, and I wanted more, but I was a gentleman and would not try to slip my niece the tongue.

_____

After our brief first kiss (we typically pecked each other on the lips but this was obviously different), Courtney broke away and again looked up at me.

"Can you do it too while I do it?" she asked clearly with wide eyes. We had watched about 2 and a half episodes of DBZ, so enough time had passed and I was pretty much good to go again.

_____

I wasn't sure how we would both get a good view of each other while sitting next to each other on the couch in the living room, but I had a pretty good idea of where this would work much better.

"You wanna go back to the office?" I asked her. She nodded eagerly.

I stood up first. I took her hands and pulled her up from the couch. Her pale breasts jiggled as she hopped up. I saw her eyeing my dick, which was about halfway hard now.

I held her hand and we took the short walk together back to my office, which was just to the right of the front door.

I guided Court to the couch in front of the window in my office. She allowed herself to fall into the cushions and her legs opened wide as she settled down. She started to slowly rub herself as I sat down in my office chair and scooted over to her so I was facing her as she sat back on the couch.

I slouched down slightly in my chair and positioned my knees so they were up against the front of the couch, just inside of Courtney's knees. I gently pushed my legs against hers, slightly opening them up, but opening Courtney's up even more.

Even with her legs open like this, her vagina appeared to be little more than an open slit of bare pink flesh, with a little bit of darker pink in a tiny stripe down the middle. Her outer labia moved along with the wide circular motions her fingers made against her clit. I began to think of how wonderful it to would feel to be inside of her.

I began to slowly stroke myself. I had become fully hard very soon after Courtney sat down on the office couch. She watched, beginning to rub herself faster.

_____

"So, like," Courtney began, her voice quivering slightly from her hand's firm circular motions, "what does it feel like?" she asked, referring to the thing she was transfixed on.

"It feels pretty good," I answered, "but it feels best when I'm cumming." I continued slowly, not wanting to finish too soon.

She breathed heavily. "Like when it's coming out?" she appeared to ask my dick.

"Yeah," I confirmed. "It's kinda like, each time it comes out, that's when it feels best," I explained further.

She began to rub herself a little faster. "So, like... each time I felt more cum on my face..." She paused to take a few labored breaths, and then finished: "that's when it felt best?"

Holy shit, what a great question.

"That's right, Babe," I confirmed, and I had to consciously slow my pace down again after Courtney had just said such an incredibly hot thing. I wanted to give make sure she had a chance to finish before I did.

She started rubbing herself faster now, and was moaning faintly under her breath.

I began leaning slightly forward, watching her now with the same perverted intensity that she had been watching me with. "It felt really good when I was cumming on your face, Baby," I told her while looking into her eyes.

That had done it. She began rubbing at what looked like must have been the fastest she could go, and began breathing very heavily.

"Uncle... Uncle Dave, I'm..." she struggle to say.

"Are you gonna cum, Baby?" I asked her sweetly. She nodded, her eyes now closed while she focused on finishing herself off.

"You're so sexy, Baby," I encouraged my niece as she approached her point-of-no-return. I was still stroking myself, and had increased my pace again now that my niece was about to finish. I continued stroking myself with my right hand, and placed my left hand on my niece's right thigh so I could lean in a little closer as she came.

Courtney began shaking and her motions on her clit became much more minor and specific and focused. Courtney let out a guttural grunt of satisfaction, and in that same moment I saw a small torrent of clear fluid flow from her smooth little vagina down to the couch cushions. Oh well.

_____

Courtney was recovering from her orgasm now, absentmindedly still slowly stroking her clit, and now re-focused on my dick, which was fully hard and still being steadily stroked for her.

"You really think I'm sexy?" Courtney asked, looking up at me.

"You see this thing?" I said to her playfully, holding my hard penis up for her to see clearly. "It doesn't get like this if I'm not around someone I consider sexy."

She blushed and looked away. I leaned back and got back to it, feeling a little awkward now that Court was done and I was still going. After a moment, she looked back and began watching again. A few seconds later, she took a pillow from the couch to her right and placed it on the floor in front of her. I scooted back in my chair to give her room, and she kneeled down in front of me. I slouched down in my chair, pushing my crotch a little closer to give Court a good close-up view of the action.

_____

"Can you cum in my mouth this time?" Court asked shyly. I was close, but not close enough that this would send me right over the edge. Still, it was nearly time.

"Court, that's crazy," I argued while still jacking off. "I know you tasted a little of it last time, but that was just a little. I think a whole mouthful would be different, maybe you wouldn't like it." I couldn't hold it much longer. Despite what I was saying, I wanted to give her what she asked for. I've never been good at saying "no" to my niece.

"I won't know until I try, okay?" She argued back. "Look, here's what I can do," and she readjusted herself so her head was about at the same height as my groin when I'm standing up. "I'll sit here, just like this-" and she opened her mouth real wide for a second as a demonstration, "-and you can just aim for my mouth. And, like, if there's too much or I don't like it or something, I can just close my mouth and you can finish up on my face." She raised her eyebrows: well?

That was too much. I couldn't hold it any longer. I hoped Court was ready for what she had asked for.

I stood up in front of her. Like she had demonstrated a moment before, she opened her mouth wide. She looked up at me, but I didn't want to risk getting anything in her eyes.

"Close your eyes, Honey, just to be safe," I told her and she obeyed. "And hold your tongue up so it doesn't hit you in the throat and make you gag," I told her, and I was able to see some movement in her mouth.

"Okay, Baby, here we go," I said encouragingly to my niece as I began ejaculating into her mouth.

_____

I held the head of my penis about 2 inches from Courtney's face. I watched as the first, second, and third spurts disappeared into the back of her mouth before reappearing as a shallow pool behind her lower front teeth.

She closed her mouth to swallow after the third spurt, which caused the fourth to hit her over her lips and splash up onto her nose. She jolted slightly and then opened her mouth again with a slight gasp and then the fifth and sixth spurts entered between her lips and deepened the pool behind her bottom front teeth.

My orgasm was beginning to die down. I was still cumming, but the spurts were weakening and it was harder to aim into her mouth. I inched forward a few inches and placed the head of my penis on Courtney's lower lip. She remained perfectly still with her mouth opened wide as I slowly stroked the rest of myself into her. After a few more convulsions, my orgasm was over. I hadn't intended to touch Courtney's mouth with my dick, but since it was already resting on her lower lip, I scraped it clean by pushing it down over her lip.

"Okay, Babe, all done," I said, my tone of voice sounding like I had just finished cutting someone's hair.

_____

"You can swallow it if you want, or-" and I was interrupted by Courtney immediately and loudly swallowing.

"Or, you can spit it into the trash, I was going to say," I finished, trying to sound a little weirded out, but secretly impressed.

"No need," she replied while wiping her lower lip with her thumb, and then cleaning the thumb off in her mouth. "It tastes fine. I mean it's not, like, gross or anything," she said while I was putting my pajamas and boxers back on, which I had removed earlier.

Court shot up from the couch, her thighs making a slight ripping noise as her sweaty skin disconnected from the leather. There was a delicious "Courtney's-ass-and-thighs-shaped" puddle of moisture left there, and we both saw it.

"Oh, GAWD," Courtney exclaimed with embarrassment as she darted out of the room. Her cute little ass jiggled as she turned left and zipped out of view. "I'm sorreeyyyy!" she yelled to me as she ran to the kitchen to grab a rag - she was always courteous about not leaving messes behind. I smiled lovingly after her in silence.

_____

While Court was gone I lightly ran my fingers along the wet mark she had left on the couch, careful not to disturb it in case she eyed it too closely before wiping it away. I brought my fingers to my mouth and sampled my niece's bodily fluids for the first time.

It was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted.

_____

Chapter 3

"Welp, I'm about ready for a nap," I said casually, yawning as my niece finished cleaning up her little mess on the couch. I was standing behind Court as she finished wiping her fluids off of the leather cushion. She was still naked, and I was staring at her ass while she cleaned up. I looked away, realizing what a filthy pervert I was.

But I couldn't help it; I looked back over at her. Courtney's short stature really made her physical features stand out more. She had the tits and ass of a taller and more voluptuous woman, but packed into her cute little package. She wasn't skinny - she had a pudgy little tummy and thick thighs. I had always thought she was cute (she's my niece, duh...), but I'd never realized just how physically attractive she was until now.

______

Courtney finished her quick wipe-job and ran the wet rag to the laundry room.

"I'm tired, can I come too?" she asked me on my way up the stairs. She was still completely naked.

"Put your shorts back on," I said. "And yeah."

Courtney zipped over to the office, which is right across from the base of the staircase. She returned in her pajama pants but still topless. I extended my left hand towards her, and opened and closed my fingers a few times in a silly gesture that said "Take my hand," or perhaps, "Gimme." She took my hand and did a silly curtsy while standing on the lower steps.

I held her hand, leading her up to my bedroom.

I fell onto my bed, positioning myself on my back in the center of the mattress with my left arm up and tucked behind my head, and my right arm extended out so Courtney could cuddle up to me.

Court plopped down at my right side and I curled my arm around her shoulder; she was turned mostly to her right (towards me), with her right leg bent over my right thigh and knee, her right arm over my torso, and her head resting on the side of my chest. Her chest and torso were pressed firmly against me, and her right breast was squished up onto the right side of her chest and was resting on me, and her left breast hung freely and pressed lightly against my right side.

Courtney was still topless, wearing just her short pajama pants and panties underneath. I noticed her bare breasts against my skin, but I was not tempted to and did not try to fondle her or anything like that. Maybe that would come later. As it eventually turned out, she would be the one fondling me; but for now, we both understood that it was nap time.

We chatted about nothing for a few minutes before Courtney fell asleep while cuddled up against me. I stroked her soft hair and listened to her quiet breathing as I drifted off to sleep myself.

_____

I must have woken up first. Courtney was still breathing steadily and a small puddle of warm drool had accumulated between her face and my chest. My brain instructed the fingers of my right hand to slowly wind their way into and stroke my niece's soft brown hair. My fingertips pressed against her scalp and I began to pull her hair in between my open fingers, feeling each strand against the sensitive skin of my open hand. Courtney must have woken up, because her right hand wandered up my chest and rested on my left pectoral.

Courtney's head was still resting on my chest. She turned her head slightly towards me, more to talk than to look at me, since we were so very close to each other:

"Thanks for doing that weird stuff with me earlier," she said to me sleepily, her head against my chest. She sounded a little embarrassed.

"Babe, it's okay. You just wanted some experience, right?" I replied, hoping to make her feel more comfortable.

"Yeah, that's it..." Court said dreamily. "But, I mean... I guess I didn't get any experience though," she said, sounding a little disappointed at the realization. She was silent for a moment. "Like, sexual experience, I mean."

"Honey," I began to correct her gently, "you got some experience doing a couple of things that a lot of guys are going to appreciate." I realized what I had just said. "Well, maybe not TOO many guys," I corrected myself.

She remained silent.

"Guys really like finishing on pretty girls' faces," I continued, "especially when the girls aren't too bothered by it. And it didn't seem like it bothered you very much, Babe."

"No--- I kinda liked it," she said, straining slightly as she sat up next to me on the bed, turning around and facing me cross-legged.

I was still laying down with my head propped up against my pillow. Courtney looked down at me, still wearing only her pajama shorts, and continued talking casually:

"I just mean, like, I didn't get any experience... actually doing anything."

She was quiet for a moment. I caressed her right knee and thigh. I felt her smooth skin, the short pale blonde hairs that grew on her body, and my fingers sunk into her soft flesh.

She looked away and asked me bashfully: "Can I try to make you cum, Uncle Dave?" Holy shit. Even after already ejaculating twice earlier in the day, hearing this sent a lightning-bolt of excitement through my brain.

_____

Without really thinking about it, I quickly pulled my pajama pants and boxers off and tossed them to the floor on my left. I settled back into my original position.

"Just getting comfortable," I said, grinning up at Courtney. She smiled back, and her gaze moved from my eyes down to my dick, and stayed there.

"You can play with it if you want," I suggested to her. I was about halfway erect, and my penis was laying flat on my torso, pointing up towards my chest. Courtney layed her right hand on top, and gently wrapped her short fingers around it. My penis is big enough around that she couldn't quite close her small hand around it. In an instant I became fully hard.

"Whoa," Courtney sounded impressed. She gently tightened her grip around my now fully hard dick and angled it up towards the ceiling. She had been sitting cross-legged facing me, but now she adjusted so she was facing towards my groin instead.

She began to awkwardly tug upwards repeatedly. I love my niece probably more than I could explain, but I won't lie; it didn't feel great. But I had an idea.

I reached over and opened the drawer of my left bedside table. I fumbled around inside until I felt what I was looking for. I pulled out a small plastic bottle and popped the lid open with my thumb.

"Give me your hand, Babe." She held out her left hand, palm up. Her right hand remained tugging awkwardly, almost painfully at my penis. I appreciated the effort, but this was really not working.

"Other hand," I corrected her. She took her right hand off of my dick and held it palm up towards me. I squeezed out around a teaspoon of lube into her right hand.

"Get it nice and wet," I told her.

Courtney obeyed. She returned her hand to my penis, angled it back up, and began rubbing up and down, twisting her hand around to make sure she had fully covered me.

"Is that good?" she looked up at me while slowly stroking the full length of my penis gently in her right hand.

"Yeah, Baby," I told her and she smiled.

"How can I do it better?" she asked genuinely. I had to think for a moment. She stroked lovingly while I pondered.

"Try paying extra attention to, uh... the "tip", you know?" I said, feeling a little ridiculous to be articulating something like that to my niece.

"Uhhh..." Courtney thought out loud, and adjusted her technique. Now, each time she reached the head of my penis, she would squeeze several times, each squeeze forcing her slippery hand over the very tip of my penis, before stroking her way back down to the base. Once she made her way back up, she would squeeze the tip several more times. It felt incredible, but it was almost too much.

"Keep doing that, Baby," I encouraged her, "But only do the crazy squeezing thing once every few strokes, okay?" again I felt a little ridiculous instructing her in this way, but the results quickly made me forget about that. As soon as she adjusted accordingly, I was getting the best handjob of my life. She was mostly stroking normally, but every once in a while she would squeeze her hand several times over the head of my penis.

"It's getting harder, Uncle Dave," Courtney giggled proudly after several more crazy-squeezings.

"That's because you're doing such a good job, Babe," I said to her while breathing more heavily. She smiled fiercely at me and returned her gaze to my dick. She steadied herself by placing her left hand on my chest as she continued her work for several more minutes.

"It'll probly stay about this hard until you're done," I told her.

"Are you getting close?" She asked excitedly.

"No, not really," I was sorry to disappoint her. "But it still feels really good. Are you getting tired?" I asked with concern.

"I mean, my arm is, a little bit," Courtney replied.

"That's okay, Babe. You can just slow down for a little while, or I can finish mys---"

And then she interrupted: "No, I wanna make you cum!" she sounded like a petulant kid. "I'll just slow down for a little bit," she said thoughtfully, and then she adjusted her technique, loosening her grip, and slowly driving her hand up and down the length of my penis with none of the crazy-squeezing technique. It still felt fantastic.

______

"Does it... does it still feel good..?" she asked, not sounding very confident. Her hand made a slippery squishing sound as it caressed my penis.