My Niece wants to See My Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, Baby---" I began, and she immediately stopped, but kept her hand wrapped around my cock in the same way.

"Oh, yeah, I got a little carried away, huh, Uncle Dave?" She said, looking over with a big dumb smile on her face.

"Do what you want, but I might finish too soon if you keep that up like that," I told her.

"Okay! I'll only do that when it stops being hard." She said, and her left hand returned to the base of my penis where she held it upright while occasionally grazing my balls with her fingers, and her attention returned to the TV.

Before the episode was over, Courtney had to jerk me off briefly a couple of times to keep my dick completely hard. Eventually the episode ended, and the credits song began to play.

_____

"So... like... there"s more now?" Courtney asked as the episode ran through its credits.

"Should be, yeah," I told her. "It's pretty much a scientific fact."

"But in science, don't you always have to try to prove your hypotheses?" Courtney asked innocently.

"That's true," I said, raising my eyebrows thoughtfully. "Glad to see all that money your dad spent on your schooling didn't go to waste," I joked with her.

"I went to *public* school," she joked back to me. "So can we test our hypothesis, Uncle Dave?" She always sounded so innocent and perfect when she called me "Uncle Dave." I'm glad she never stopped that - I think a lot of people start calling their uncles and aunts by their first names later on in life, but not Courtney.

"Yeah, Baby," I said as I relaxed and slouched a little further down. I put my arm around my niece and began to stroke her soft brown hair, grazing her scalp with my the tips of my fingers. Courtney began to breathe harder.

"Can I do it?" She asked, again in a quiet voice like before. "Can I make you cum again?" She looked over at me and I began to breathe harder too.

"Yeah, Baby," I said again, this time speaking in a quiet voice myself. I strongly felt a deep, primal part of myself that did not want the universe to know what we were doing. I quickly looked around at the windows and was relieved to see that all the blinds were closed.

_____

"Do you wanna try using your mouth this time?" I asked before I could stop the words from coming out.

"Uh-huh," Courtney said dreamily, standing up and pulling her shirt off as she began to turn back around to face me. Instinctively I reached to my left, grabbed a small couch pillow and placed it on the floor between my legs. My niece, topless now and wearing just a pair of plain white cotton panties, knelt down in front of me about as soon as I had the pillow on the ground and before I even had a chance to relax again. Her large pale breasts jiggled as she settled into position. I wanted to kiss her soft pink nipples and feel them become hard in my mouth.

Courtney placed her hands on my thighs and began to lean forward slowly. Her breasts grazed my knees as she did. She was breathing hard from excitement.

Abruptly she stopped inching forward, and looked up at me. "Will you tell me what to do?" she asked, still breathing fast and looking as serious as I had ever seen her. Wow. I had never done this before, but it came surprisingly easy to me to give someone blowjob instructions.

_____

I inhaled a sharp breath. "Okay, Baby," I began, "but you can stop anytime if you want, okay?"

Courtney snorted. "Hokay," she said, rolling her eyes, as if the idea of her stopping was absolutely ridiculous.

"Okay, baby. Take my cock in your hand like you had it before, and do it like you were doing earlier."

"Okay," Courtney replied as if she was in a daze. She slowly brought her hand to my penis, held it gently at the halfway point, and started to move her hand up and down.

"Is that good?" She asked with wide eyes, sounding unsure. She didn't look up from my genitals.

"It's good, Baby," I reassured her. "Start licking my balls, but keep doing what you're doing," I instructed my young niece.

"Yes, Uncle Dave," she said as she leaned towards my scrotum. Her right hand continued to work on my penis, and her left hand remained on my thigh. She leaned farther forward and I saw her mouth open wide. A moment later I felt her slippery tongue press flat against the right side of my scrotum and begin to glide upwards. Once she had reached the base of my shaft, she brought her mouth back down to my balls and repeated the motion. It felt incredible.

"Do you think you can fit it in your mouth?" I asked, looking down at her.

She didn't look up, but a curious look crossed her eyes. Then she brought her tongue back into her mouth and fastened her lips to the right side of my scrotum. I felt some suction, and suddenly my right testicle was safely in my niece's mouth.

"Keep using your your tongue, Baby," I reminded her, and soon her delicious tongue was caressing me in her mouth.

A moment passed with my right ball in Courtney's mouth. "Now do the other one, Baby," I continued to instruct her.

"You're really naughty, Uncle Dave," Courtney said to me before reconnecting to the other side.

I reached down and stroked her soft brown hair. "Hey, you said you wanted instructions," I teased her. "If it gets too naughty, we can always stop," I teased her further.

Her answer was to begin caressing me with her tongue again, faster. I think I knew what she meant: "As if." (do people still say that?)

I grinned down at my beautiful little niece. I decided it was finally time. "Do you wanna suck it?" I asked her sweetly. I ran my fingers through her hair.

She looked up at me and nodded, her mouth still full of her uncle's right testicle. I guess it was show time.

_____

"Okay, Baby. Just start with the tip and see how far you can get down, but don't rush yourself," I instructed her.

Her mouth disconnected from my scrotum with a gasp for air. She held my penis upright, fully hard, and gazed at it with some sort of detached sexual hunger. I was not prepared for or expecting what happened next:

My niece positioned her face over my penis, and pushed a thick glob of spit out of her mouth. It landed directly over my urethra and cascaded down my shaft in multiple directions. Then she suddenly took the head of my penis into her mouth. I felt her slippery tongue caressing me all over as she slid the first inch of my shaft into her mouth. She continued, slowly, gradually, and another two inches were in her mouth and I was partially in her throat. She pushed through the final few inches, and I was now fully in her mouth; her lips were pressed against the very base of my penis, and none of my shaft could be seen at all.

I watched with an amazed expression: How was she able to do this? Did it just come naturally? Had she practiced? Was this really her first rodeo...? I was surprised to find myself hoping that it truly was, and I realized that I would have jealous feelings if I were to find out that it wasn't.

Courtney finally came up off of me with another gasp for air, louder this time. Bubbles of spit cascaded from the tip of my penis downward. She brought her right hand back to my penis and began to glide it up and down slowly. With her left hand she grabbed her phone, which was on the couch to my right. She placed it on my stomach, which was at a mostly flat angle due to the way I was slouched down on the couch.

Without a second thought I opened the camera app on Courtney's phone, selected "Video", and started recording. After the beep indicated the recording had started, Courtney looked up at me and asked innocently into the camera:

"Can I suck it some more, Uncle Dave?" She sounded like a kid asking for a second bowl of ice cream.

"Of course you can, Baby," I replied sweetly to my niece, and before I was done talking she had already begun to work my dick back down her throat. I kept the camera steady on her. She held me fully in her mouth for a few seconds, and then came back up. When she reached the tip, she did not take me out of her mouth, but instead went back down, more smoothly and quickly this time. Once she reached the base, she immediately began going back up again.

After a few wonderful cycles like this, I had to ask:

"Baby, how are you so good at this?" I tried not to sound too skeptical.

She took me out of her mouth, this time with an even louder gasp for air which sent bubbles of spit frothing away from her mouth when she disconnected.

"I practice on my toy at home and watch blowjob videos," she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Can I get back to work now?" she ran her right hand up and down my slippery shaft a few times.

"Please do," I chuckled, and she put me back into her mouth and began sucking again. I watched in amazement, still making sure to keep the camera steady and trained on Courtney. Her quick reply had reassured me -- just as I knew she was lying about deleting the video before, I knew she was telling the truth now. I was her first sexual partner. I tried not to show it, but my heart was filled with relief and happiness at this understanding.

After a few more minutes, I realized that I was becoming closer, which was good because Courtney was breathing harder and faster, and was clearly becoming quite tired. She breathed a sharp breath in and out of her nose each time her head came back up. Her forehead was beaded with droplets of sweat.

_____

"Honey, I'm getting close," I told her as I lightly gripped her soft arm in my hand.

She responded not with words, but by going faster, which made her breathe even harder. She still didn't take me out of her mouth, and she breathed only through her nose. At one point, when she held me fully in her mouth, she snorted involuntarily, which created a bubble of snot in her left nostril. Still she kept me in her mouth, and continued her increased pace. Now as she breathed, a small amount of mucus entered and exited her nose. Eventually it disconnected, smearing along the top of my shaft as my niece persisted in her diligent work.

I know that probably sounds kind of gross, but believe me, it wasn't.

"Baby, I'm about to cum," I finally told her. She took me out just long enough to say: "Cum in my mouth," and then she went back to sucking at the same pace.

I started cumming at one of the points where my penis was mostly out of her mouth. After the first spurt, her eyes grew wide and she made a surprised "Hrmmp!" sound, keeping me in her mouth.

She held me there, with just the tip of my penis (not even the full head) in her mouth. She brought her right hand up to my shaft and began to gently stroke. I watched through the camera, and she was looking up, directly into the lens. She looked so beautiful with a big cock in her mouth. Knowing that it was mine made her a million times more beautiful.

After about 8 or 9 good spurts, I was done cumming, but Courtney still held me in her mouth, stroking my shaft toward her face.

I ran my fingers through her soft hair. "All done, Baby Girl," I said quietly to her.

She came up off of me, pursing her lips tightly closed. It was obvious that her mouth was full.

I was still filming. "Open up, Sweetheart," I instructed her, and she opened her mouth wide to show the camera what she had. She angled her face to give the camera a good view. She lapped the puddle with her tongue, and in the phone's screen I could see my sperm cascading over her delicious tongue. It was obviously more than last time.

"Do you wanna swallow it, Baby?" I asked sweetly.

She nodded with her mouth still open, looking directly into the camera. Her eyes were wide and innocent. When her head moved, I could see the pool at the bottom of her mouth slosh forward and backward.

"Okay, go ahead," I instructed her. She closed her mouth tight, and I could hear the sound of her swallowing in a single loud gulp. I hoped that the camera had picked up that sound in the video.

"That was really yummy, Uncle Dave!" Courtney said directly into the lens.

"You did a really good job, Baby," I told her. "I love you so much, I added."

"I love you more!" She replied, and kissed the underside of my penis at the tip.

I stopped the recording.