All Comments on 'My Night in the Park'

by bingochalice

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so thirsty!

Wow - this sounds like an amazingly decadent way to enjoy a park... I'd actually would love to have been a witness to all of this!

I'm looking forward to another tall glass of your adventures to be served up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
much like some of my own fetishes.

You discribe some very intense feelings that I have enjoyed from the male point. This was also done in the deserted outdoors. I have never had the chance to do it again but if I do then I would do more than just wee.# and come. I would love performing these acts while watching a girl act as you describe. With or with out contact and oral stimulation with each other. Thanks for a great story.

William smythWilliam smythover 15 years ago
Wonderfully Descriptive

Beautifully written and wonderfully descriptive! I have always been somewhat envious of the ability of the female sex to enjoy such prolonged masturbatory sessions and multiple orgasms-an ability that even the best of we mere men cannot match. This story seems to capture the essence of this ability and it would be most interesting to hear comments from female readers on this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cumming Hard

I came so hard while reading this. TWICE!!! This story made me sooooo horny. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whoa.

I also came twice too!!!! It was pretty cool. I love pee play and I loved you describing your orgasm while peeing. Here is the problem though, stop telling us what you already told us as readers. Don't make lists of things we have already read or ramble on about the experiences effecting you because you already told us. We read it the first time!

And that last part about orgasm after orgasm after orgasm seemed waaaaaay too unreal....like something you would watch in a bad porn movie, but anyway, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I DID cum twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Foreplay

People having sex aren't the only ones who need foreplay! This was excellent, but draw the beginning out for your readers a bit more next time. Also try to shorten or vary some sentence length.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous