My Night of Pleasure

Story Info
Shopping for lingerie buys dreams, intimacy, and love.
2.7k words
4.11
5.2k
4
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

This fictional story is based on personal experiences. All of the characters in this story are eighteen years old or older.

I owe a debt of gratitude to three people that helped make this story possible. MissJenny54, a volunteer editor, helped me get this story "across the finish line." Lindat817, a superb storyteller and author, helped me express my innermost secrets and provided valuable advice about publishing stories in this medium. And my loving mother, Dorothy, inspired me by demonstrating the sensitivity and beauty of womanhood throughout her life.

DDM

****************

My Night of Pleasure

My fingers tingle as I feel the smooth and silky material of the nightgown before me. My eyes gaze upon the creamy pink fabric with white lace accents envisioning how it will match my skin tone. I imagine its fragrance once it mingles in my perfume-scented lingerie drawer at home. I softly moan in anticipation of changing into this lovely garment tonight.

"I'll take this one," I say to the saleslady after double-checking the size tag.

"What a lovely choice," the woman says. "I think it's very sexy," she whispers and nods with an approving smile. She is an attractive woman with a pleasing figure. My guess is that she is in her mid-40s.

"Do you have any panties to match this color and style?" I inquire.

I hand her the silky garment as she leads me across the Intimate Apparel section of the store. "What size would you like?" She asks.

"Size eight. I wear a size seven under most of my outfits, but I'd like them larger to wear at night." I experience a thrill as I tell her my private preferences.

We browse together through the selections of undies, comparing the fabric color and accents to those of the nightgown. My senses repeatedly quiver as I place each potential candidate against the garment the saleslady holds for me. We find the perfect panty that completes the set, and my body responds. I am sexually aroused, thinking of what will happen later this evening as I wear this ensemble.

"Can I help you find anything else?" The woman asks.

"No, but I would like this gift-wrapped. I want tonight to be special, and opening a pretty box with this inside will set the right mood," I reply.

She walks me over to the gift-wrapping kiosk. I hand her my credit card, and she reads my name from the back of the card. "Thank you, DeeDee. I'll ring up your purchase and meet you at the Customer Service Desk," she says, pointing in that direction.

I look at her and notice her name tag. "Thank you, Linda. You've been very helpful. You've made my day and tonight special." I smile at her and wink. She lowers her eyes and blushes.

I leave the store full of anticipation with my pretty treasure box in my arms. Once I get home, I will be busy preparing for an evening of pleasure. I want every detail to be just so.

***********

I decided to start the evening with a glass of white wine. My day at work had been a bit hectic, and the afternoon traffic commute was typically busy for a Friday. The shopping trip on the way home added to the day's excitement. I want to relax a bit and unwind. I sit back, kick off my shoes, and put my feet up. After a few sips of wine, the tensions dissolve. I close my eyes and have soothing thoughts of what will transpire next.

I grab my shoes and wine glass and head for the bedroom suite. In the bathroom, I fill the tub with warm water and add bubble bath. I ignite candles in the bedroom and around the tub and turn down the lights. I undress in the walk-in closet. I finish my glass of wine as I relax in the bath. With my razor and preferred peppermint-flavored soap, I shave my legs, underarms, and pubic hair. Draining the tub, I step into the shower, wash my hair and rinse off thoroughly. I use a fresh, warm, fluffy towel to dry off, and to wrap my wet hair.

I especially love the touch of silky panties gliding up my legs as I draw them up to my waist. I sense a shiver between my legs as the soft fabric moves over my freshly shaved pubic region. My undies are black with lace inserts at the sides along the leg band. I select a black lacy bra from my lingerie drawer inside the closet and put it on.

Back in the bathroom, I blow-dry and brush my hair, then delicately apply floral-scented skin cream on my arms and neck. I file the edges of my nails with an emery board, just as my mother taught me so many years ago. "With smooth nails, you won't risk snagging and ruining your lingerie or stockings," my mother often reminded me during my childhood. I take my time applying my facial and eye makeup before adding my go-to lipstick shade and a spritz of my signature perfume on my neck under each ear.

"Debbie, you look gorgeous," I think to myself. "You're definitely fuckable." I'm ready to get dressed.

I return to the lingerie drawer to select additional items. I attach a black garter belt around my waist and feed the straps inside my undies and down through the leg openings. I'm a "panties on top of the garter belt" type of girl. I become aroused as the slick fabric of my briefs moves once more across my genitalia as I arrange them over the garter belt.

I sit down and roll up a tan thigh-high stocking. It is heavenly as I unroll and draw the stockings up my freshly shaven legs. I fasten each stocking delicately to the garter straps. I stand up, adjust my stockings and step into a black half-slip adorned with cream-colored lace accents along the hem and side slit. My fingers shiver with pleasure as I glide my palms over my bottom, and I caress myself under multiple layers of the silky fabric. There is nothing else like this in the world!

I put on a pleated plaid skirt and add a gray cashmere sweater over my top. I step into my red "fuck me" pumps with four-inch heels. I look into the full-length mirror and fluff out my hair. I make one last adjustment to my sweater and skirt and ensure my slip isn't showing.

"Definitely fuckable," I think to myself once more as I look into the mirror.

************

I pour myself another glass of wine as I fix myself a salad. It is best not to forget to take my meds and vitamins with my modest meal. Since I am certain I'll be distracted later, I might forget to take them before bedtime.

While waiting for her arrival, I decide to read to put myself in the mood for what will happen soon. I open my laptop and browser and navigate to Literotica. I take a sip of wine as I find one of my best-loved stories. It is about a woman named Linda who discovers the thrills and satisfaction of her taboo passions.

As I read, I'm reminded of Linda, the attractive saleslady I met earlier in the day. I envision the Linda character in the story looking like the Linda from my lingerie shopping. With that thought, there is a stirring between my legs. I dream of being one of the female characters during one particular part of the tale. I become the woman who is watching Linda pleasure herself while on the phone with a man, her soon-to-be lover.

I reach under my sweater as I continue this fantasy. My nipples harden as I pinch them firmly through the lacy fabric of my bra, sending electric shocks through my body. I place my fingers at the hem of my skirt and move them gently along the inside of my stocking-covered leg. They spread out as they reach my naked upper thigh. My pinky spreads out under the welt of the stocking, and my thumb curls over the top of a garter strap and traces across the edge of my panties. I tease myself by not letting my fingers move further up my leg.

I close my eyes. My fingers caress my inner thigh along my underwear as I fantasize about watching Linda masturbate once more. I dream Linda is on her living room couch, her back beautifully arched and her mouth open slightly. She looks ravishing as her ample breasts are exposed, and her firm nipples point upward as she breathes. Her thong is down around one of her ankles. Two of her fingers are sliding in and out of her glistening pussy as she is about to cum. I hear her moan with delight. She is aware that I am watching her.

In my dream, my undies are moist from my secretions as my arousal increases. I want to insert my fingers into my dripping pussy, but I decide to wait. I am in no hurry to climax, so I take a break and have a sip of wine. I return to the bedroom and bring my laptop and glass of wine.

***********

The sitting area of my bedroom looks out onto a private yard. The windows are open, and I am caressed by the warm evening desert breeze, scented with sweet aroma from the plants growing outside. Soft lighting illuminates the spa, pool, and adjoining waterfall; the cascading water sounds soothing.

I set the laptop and wine glass on the table and have a seat on one of the comfortable chairs with my knees together. My posture is feminine, with my shoulders back and my breasts pushed slightly out. I take a deep breath and try to relax my thoughts. The smell of the scented candles mixed with gardenia and jasmine is intoxicating. I am in no hurry. I cross my legs in a ladylike way and hear the swish of my stockings as they rub against each other.

I take a sip of wine as I open my laptop once more. I navigate the browser to a popular amateur porn website, log in, and select a bookmarked video to watch. As it starts, I remove my skirt and sweater. I position the laptop to see the screen as I stand in front of the full-length mirror next to the sitting area.

I love to watch videos of women in lingerie masturbating and lesbian couples engaging in oral sex. As the women on the screen undress and caress, I emulate their movements as I watch my reflection. These sexy women are my dream lovers. I've been waiting for them to visit with me all day. I'd love to bury my face in any one of their pussies.

One woman, in particular, is my fair-haired sweetheart. I delight in watching her undress while walking upstairs to her bedroom. She unfastens her corset and admires herself in her mirror, wearing only her bra, thong, garter belt, stockings, and red pumps with four-inch heels. Unlike me, she is a "panties under her garter belt" type of girl.

She sits on her bed, crosses her legs, and browses a lingerie art book. The camera angle is from over her shoulder as she looks at several artistic pictures of models in lingerie. Her breasts strain at her bra, almost overflowing the material. I imagine them trying to burst out, and she exposes her perfect nipples to me. She lays on her bed seductively toying with her garter straps, then stares into the camera with a look that begs me to cum for her.

As I watch my girlfriend on the screen, I touch myself gently all over my body. I am fully aroused. Occasionally, I brush my palms below my waist to see my fully erect cock poking forward against my slip. I resist the desire to wrap my hand around it and ease it up and down. My legs tremble.

I move to the bed, adjust the pillows just so, and lay in a reclining position. As I gaze from my bra toward my shoes, I see a sexy woman ready for supreme pleasure. My erection creates a tenting effect under my slip. The Viagra I had swallowed earlier has attained its effect. My cock is as hard and erect as it has ever been. The head is extremely sensitive, and the friction from my underwear as I move my hips is exhilarating. I still have not grabbed it yet; the sensations I get from my undies moving across my cock are enough to drive me to ultimate excitement. My body is buzzing all over. I'm in ecstasy.

I reach down and guide my slip slowly up my legs. As my stocking tops are exposed, I hear myself moan with delight. The scent of my perfume fills my nostrils. The slip skims over my rock-hard member as I continue to pull it up to my waist.

My tented panties are translucent in the backlit candlelight. I see my engorged cock through the silky fabric; precum oozes out, and a wet spot forms on them. I'm almost ready to cum. I adjust my undies down and let the waistband rest below my shaft, then allow the slip to fall over my abdomen and let it form a tent over my erection. More precum oozes from the tip and wets the slip.

With my thumbs and forefingers of both hands, I hold the slip loosely to the sides of my cock. Slowly and gently up and down, the fabric drifts over it's rim. I close my eyes and imagine it plunging into my lover's wet and warm pussy. As the material glides down, I dream that the head, twitching with each movement, pushes gently into her cervix as the fabric draws tight.

I am about to cum, and the welling in my scrotum begins. As the first spasm approaches, I try to hold back, but from experience, I do not resist for long. The tension builds, and at the right moment, I let the spasm overtake me. I begin to cum on my slip. I am euphoric as a second spasm overtakes me, then a third. In my dizziness, I lose track of conscious thought for a few moments.

As I slowly relax and regain consciousness, my warm and wet cum drips down my cock and onto my abdomen. My heart is beating strongly, and at this point, all of my preparations have been worth it. I feel wonderful!

A generous portion of my slip is wet with my cum. I lift the fabric and run my finger along my cock, bringing it up to rub it along my lips and then lick them gently with the tip of my tongue. My rich and thick cum lying on the edge of my mouth, slick with lipstick, is thrilling; there is no other sensation like this. The salty muskiness of cum on my lips mixes with the scent of my perfume. It tastes divine: an unusual flavor that I forever associate with my private, personal, and satisfying sexual experiences. I lay back and relax. My night has been perfect so far.

***********

I need to freshen up and change into a different outfit. As I strip, I take notice of any cum stains on my lingerie that will need washing. I use a warm washcloth to cleanse below my waist. I open the present I bought earlier and lay the nightgown on the bed. I glide the new pink panties up my legs and notice how lovely they appear as I gaze into the mirror. The nightgown looks and feels heavenly as I pull it over my head. The night is still young, and I'm sure I will cum again before it is over.

I freshen my makeup in the bathroom and apply a new coat of lipstick. I spray some of my perfume and step into the mist. I look into the mirror and see a sexually satisfied woman. "How do you feel, Debbie?" I ask myself.

"I love how wonderful I look and feel right now," I reply as I view myself in my new pink nightgown. "But, let's get ready. We have the whole night ahead for more dreams and love."