My Night With Lara Flynn Boyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Lara broke the kiss and said, “Stop, baby, stop.”

I was just seconds from the orgasm that might damage my balls. But I didn’t care. I had to come inside the magnificent woman. I needed to leave part of me inside her, to leave proof that I was good enough for a woman of this quality. I humped harder and faster into her.

“Stop! Stop, wallflower. I’m serious!”

Just two or three more strokes, I thought.

I slid back one more time feeling every muscle in the bottom half of my torso tensing up, getting ready for ejaculation when Lara dug the heels of her hands into the tops of my hips and locked her elbows. She quickly wiggled her hips and crawled up the bed until, with a look of regret on her face, the head of my cock slipped out of her pussy.

“Two more strokes,” I said, embarrassed by the tone of pleading in my voice.

She pulled my head down and buried my face in her neck again. “I know,” she whispered into my ear. She took a deep breath a let it out in a warm rush, tickling my ear and neck “I know.” Another warm breath. “Just give me a minute, wallflower. Let me catch my breath.” Her breath sent a ripple of goose bumps down the side of my neck. As frustrated as I was, I was still content to feel her under me, the soft hot skin, her nipples stiff against my chest, her feminine touch caressing my back and ass.

She kissed me on the ear and said, “You’re a wonderful lay, wallflower. I hit the jackpot with you.”

We lay there, Lara holding me, waiting for her panting to slow to more normal breathing. I tried to keep my hips still, but it was a hopeless cause. I had to move them. I rocked them back and forth ever so slightly, knowing my cock was suspended in mid-air, parallel to the mattress.

Lara put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me. “Let me up for a minute, baby. I need a cigarette.”

I rolled off her and when I flopped onto my back, my cock was so stiff the head couldn’t move enough to touch my lower belly. As rigid as an iron bar, it just throbbed with each heartbeat, pointing at my chin.

I watched Lara’s naked ass sway left and right as she crossed the room to her makeup table. “Go clean that stuff off your cock,” she said without even bothering to look at me.

The pressure in my groin and the ache in my erection blocked out every other thought in my head. A massive orgasm was so close. And I wondered for the first time was I going to be allowed to come at all. Whatever else Lara had in mind, I wasn’t sure I wanted to keep playing this game. I closed my eyes and gently stroked myself.

“Don’t do that!” Lara barked at me.

My entire body tensed so hard so fast, I jumped an inch off the bed. She was staring at me, a stern look on her face. “Go clean yourself.”

I rolled off the bed and walked past her for the first time since she took off her high heels, and again I was struck by how tiny she was. The top of her head was a couple inches below my shoulder.

In the bathroom, I stood at the sink and examined my cock. All the friction had left it swollen, shiny, and bright red. I didn’t see any of the desensitizing cream. I squeezed the head gently and a big drop of pre-cum oozed out and dripped into the sink. The head was too sensitive to wash even gently so I soaked a washcloth in cold water and then wrapped it around my cock. I used a small handful of liquid soap to work up a lather in my pubic hair. Lara called from the bedroom, “Rinse it off good! All I want to taste is clean dick and hot cum, not soap!”

I let the washcloth drop into the sink and splashed plenty of cool water on my cock and kept splashing until I was sure all the soap was washed off. Then I splashed on still more water.

I walked back into the bedroom drying myself with a towel. Lara sat in front of the mirror at her makeup table, repairing her ponytail. “Go sit on the desk,” she said.

I crossed the room to a writing desk, pulled out the chair and sat down.

“Not AT the desk, ON the desk,” she said, looking at me in the makeup mirror.

I got out of the chair and sat down on top of the desk, feeling self-conscious about my cock pointing at the ceiling. Lara put down her hairbrush, stood up and dabbed perfume on her wrists. Her tiny waist accentuated her bare ass. Satisfied with the way she looked, she turned to face me, and smiled her best red carpet smile. The stern look she gave me before I went into the bathroom was gone.

Again I was struck how she is much prettier she is in person than she is on television or the movies. Her fair Irish skin made the dark brown triangle and the small shamrock tattoo just above the left corner stand out all the more. Her areola looked puffier than they did an hour ago. Her belly was almost distractingly flat.

She walked towards me, deliberately rolling her hips as she came, her head tilted slightly downward, smiling without parting her lips. She had a look of “You’re going like this next part” on her face. She toyed with an unlit cigarette as she walked. “Your smoking fetish …I want to hear more about it. Tell me about the most memorable time you saw a girl smoking”

She sat in the chair I was just in, and I caught the scent of her perfume – the same fresh-water smelling perfume she had worn to the ball. She made no attempt to hold her legs together, and I saw the inside of both her thighs were red from clamping them around my hips.

She pulled the chair closer to the desk, pushed my legs apart, and then pulled the chair still closer so that she was sitting between my knees. She put her elbows on my thighs caressed my cock with the same hand she used to hold the cigarette. She looked up at me and said, “Well?”

My cock ached from being stiff for so long, and Lara’s caressing was making it try to stiffen even more.

“One time, four or five years ago, I’m sitting on a train and this girl gets on. Very pretty, beautiful even. Dark brown shoulder length hair, nineteen or twenty years old. She sits down across from me and she’s talking on a cell phone. And she’s laughing and smiling as she talks, really enjoying the conversation, you know?”

Lara nodded and watched me intently, paying full attention to my story.

“Anyway, she holds the phone to her ear with her shoulder and starts digging though her shoulder bag and pulls out a cigarette. She puts it between her lips, lights the lighter, and just as she lifts the lighter, whoever she was talking to must have said something funny because the girl smiled. Not a big smile, just enough so that her mouth moved from a straight line into a very gentle arc. And she lit her cigarette while she was smiling that soft smile. At that moment, she looked almost angelic. And this thrill of excitement shot through my heart at the sight of her.”

“It really got to you, huh?”

“To this day, when I jerk off, I can make my orgasm more intense just by clearly picturing the corners of her mouth turned up as she lit that cigarette.” My stomach tightened and my face warmed with embarrassment.

“Have you ever told anybody that story before?”

I shook my head. “It’s been a private secret. Until now.”

“Wallflower, just about everything you say or do impresses me. How’s this?” Lara put her cigarette between her lips and smiled so softly only the corners of her mouth turned slightly upwards. She scratched her lighter to life and touched the flame to the tip of the cigarette. She even held the smile as her cheeks hollowed inward, the tip glowed orange, and a trail of smoke drifted up to my face. She removed the cigarette and asked, “As good as the train girl?” before she turned her head to blow a long thin stream of smoke.

I heard myself moan with pleasure, and I didn’t realize I was reaching to touch my cock until I felt Lara’s hand tighten around my wrist.

Lara barked a delighted laugh, and as the smell of the smoke combined with her perfume, I strained against Lara’s grip trying again to touch myself.

“Wallflower, I’m becoming more fascinated with you by the minute.” She held the cigarette beside her ear. “You don’t smoke yourself?”

I shook my head. “I tried it when I was in high school. I hated it, couldn’t figure out how anybody could like it.”

“But you like the smell?” She took another drag, still smiling as she did.

“I don’t like the smell by itself. But when it’s mixed with perfume, to me that’s the smell of a woman. Not a girl, but a real woman who is a force to be reckoned with.”

She pursed her lips and blew the stream of smoke up in my face. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply and suddenly Lara was standing and holding her wrist under my nose, her perfume filling my nose along with her smoke. The top of my skull felt like it was trying to float away. Then Lara’s hand closed around the head of my cock and squeezed gently.

I opened my eyes, looked down, and saw Lara was holding my cock with the same hand she was using to hold her cigarette. I looked at her and saw staring at me as she lovingly squeezed my cock with rhythmic pulses.

“Thank you,” I heard myself say.

She leaned forward and kissed me again, the awful taste and exciting smell of smoke on her breath, and then she sat down once more. She licked her lips and bent forward over my cock. I couldn’t see what she was doing, but I felt Lara gently angling my erection towards her face. Wet heat surrounded the head of my cock as her lips formed a seal an inch or so behind the head. Lara swirled her tongue around my cock again and again, the friction making me tense almost every muscle in my body. She wriggled the tip of her tongue into the slit, and I jumped again, making the desk creak under me

Lara put the cigarette hand on my knee and her other hand closed around my shaft. She ran her thumb up the underside of the shaft and I felt a big dollop of pre-cum sliding up through the thick vein as Lara’s tongue massaged the slit and caught the pre-cum. Three more times she ran her thumb up the vein, each time starting closer to my balls, and each time more pre-cum tickled the inside of my cock as it slid forward out of me before ending up on Lara’s tongue. Then the sucking began.

Lara’s lips squeezed tight just behind the head and she sucked delicately while her tongue made barely grazing touches all over the head. I watched the smoke drifting up from the tip of the cigarette and smelled the biting tang of it. I leaned back and when I put my hands behind me, I knocked something off the desk. I looked at the floor and saw it was a script, and again the thought hit me: a TV star is sucking my dick. Lara started sucking a little harder and she began stroking the shaft and bobbing her head up and down a couple inches. I moaned softly and Lara chuckled. Light reflected off her ponytail as it lay among the freckles between her shoulder blades, and I concentrated on the smell of perfume and smoke and listened to the occasional sucking noise whenever Lara missed an up-stroke or down-stroke. But the feeling of the tight ring she made with her lips sliding up just those couple inches up and down the shaft started that familiar feeling of an orgasm begin to form. I began to squirm.

Lara stopped sucking and looked up at me. “You’re getting antsy. Does that mean what I think it means? Already?”

I nodded, embarrassed once again.

Lara smiled and brought her cigarette to her lips and I watched her cheeks hollow again When she took the cigarette away, she opened her mouth wide open to show me smoke so thick it looked almost solid. Then, in an instant, it vanished. She smiled and said, “How’s that?”

All I could do was grin foolishly.

Lara fondled me with the hand she was using to hold the cigarette as she sent the long stream of smoke right at my cock. I could have sat there for hours just admiring the sight her slender, delicate fingers, her polished nails, the smoke rising from the tip of the cigarette and enjoying the aroma of perfume and smoke.

“Oh, God,” I muttered as I watched the stream of smoke continue longer than I would have expected. “This orgasm is going to kill me.”

“Well, at least you’ll go with a smile on your face,” Lara said, her voice sounding husky again as she squeezed my cock and caused another big drop of pre-cum to pop out of the slit. She spread it around the head with her thumb.

Lara licked my pre-cum off her thumb. She put the cigarette to lips again and took another deep drag. Then she bent forward again, closed her lips lightly around the middle of the shaft, and exhaled. I felt a warm rush of air on my cock before a cloud of smoke came up from my lap. The sudden intense tingling at the center of my cock made me dig my fingernails into the palms of my hands. My left leg started to quiver and I pulled my stomach in, trying to force down the orgasm. But the smell, Lara’s aura of confidence and femininity, and the sight of her delicate hand on my knee…

I focused on Lara’s mouth. At first she didn’t seem to be doing anything; all I felt was warmth of the inside of her mouth and her tongue resting against the thick vein running along the bottom of my cock, and my excitement receded once again. I expected her to start bobbing her head but instead I felt very slight suction. Lara kept her head perfectly still but the suction on my dick got a bit stronger. And after a few moments, it got stronger still. Bit by bit, the degree of suction Lara put on the top half my cock grew. Her cheeks slowly caved in until they had collapsed as far as they could go. And still she sucked me still harder.

We both moaned. I don’t know which of us did it first, but I do know there was something in Lara’s moan made me think she was enjoying the blowjob even more than I was.

The suction continued to grow until I felt the head of my cock get pulled toward the back of Lara’s throat. The blunt, rounded head took on a more pointed shape, like the nose of a missile. Then Lara began licking the head. Her tongue swirled and danced and stroked and licked and tasted the head of my cock.

I leaned back against the wall, listened to Lara’s murmurs of pleasure, concentrated on her tongue swirling around me, enjoyed the aroma cocktail, and I realized: as swollen as my cock was from all the fucking and now the sucking, I still hadn’t felt Lara’s teeth touch me.

On my left, two framed photographs hung on the wall. The shots were taken during the filming of the show, with Lara in her role of assistant District Attorney Helen Gamble, dressed in a dark suit, caught in mid-speech and looking earnest. The backs of the heads of the jurors were in the foreground. I had seen Lara doing scenes like that plenty of times, and now, icy cool Helen Gamble sat before me, stark naked, face down in my crotch, sucking my dick and grunting softly at the pleasure of doing it.

Thinking that, pressure built up between my balls and my asshole. My cock had been stiff for almost two hours without a rest, and I wondered how much semen my balls had created during that time.

Almost as if she were reading my mind, Lara fondled my balls and gently massaged them as though trying to coax them not to hold back anything when they sent their load on its way.

Something in her caressing drove home the aura of self-assured femininity that flowed from her, and I realized that from the moment I first laid eyes on her dancing at the ball, she had radiated an air of quiet but unshakable confidence with her every word and every action. The more I thought about her natural sense of poise, the more my orgasm threatened to explode.

I leaned forward and reached under her, cupped her small, pointy breasts, warm and soft, feeling her hard little nipples press against the palms of my hands.

Lara moaned in pleasure as she began bobbing her head on my cock. She pulled up until her lips hit the ridge formed by the back of the head and then lunged down to within two inches of my pubic hair, all the while maintaining a fierce suction while her tongue alternately danced around the head trying to seduce my body into giving away my semen and then lashing the head, trying to beat my cock into surrendering my cum to her mouth.

The feeling of pressure spread to just above my pubic bone, and it quickly seeped down the length of my cock and back towards my asshole. The heaviness built, creating a sensation similar to, but noticeably different from a full bladder. All the muscles around my pelvis began to tingle, getting ready to clench tightly and send my cum on its way.

I stopped fondling Lara’s breasts and pulled her up off my cock and then pushed her away.

“Hey!” She sounded offended, but she was smiling at me. “What’d you do that for?”

I slumped back against the wall, and pressed the fingers of my right hand along the vein under my cock. A big drop of fluid appeared at the slit. The drop was clear on the surface but there was a swirl of milky white at the center.

When Lara saw it, she laughed, “That was close.”

“You seemed to be enjoying yourself,” I said. “I thought I’d draw it out just a little longer for you.”

She laughed again, and said in a playful tone of voice, “That was very considerate of you, wallflower: sacrificing your pleasure for me. After all, how much could you be enjoying your first blowjob in five years?” She laughed again, leaned forward, and scooped up the drop of pre-cum and sperm on her middle finger and put her finger in her mouth. She moved her tongue around her mouth, making sure she got the full taste. “So you want to stall for a little time?”

Delighted by her good-humored reaction to my unexpected move, I nodded.

She leaned away from me and balanced the chair on its back legs. As she spread her legs I instinctively looked down to her bush.

“What are you looking at?” I glanced up in time to see her putting the cigarette between her lips. She continued to smile and she dragged on it.

“Your shamrock,” I lied, gesturing at her tattoo just to the upper-left of her bush.

“Liar.” She blew a stream of smoke towards the ceiling while still smiling. “Do you want to see my pussy?”

Half embarrassed and half delighted at her playful nature, I nodded.

“Don’t nod. Say it.” She liked being in charge. “Say it and I’ll show you.”

Embarrassed and excited, I said, “I want to see your pussy.”

She set the chair down on all four legs, slid forward to edge of the seat, and then tilted the chair back again, spreading her legs wide. Her outer lips were still flushed, swollen and damp. The insides of her thighs were still red.

Suddenly, I felt self-conscious and I couldn’t look.

“What’s the matter?”

“I can’t look knowing your watching me.”

For a few moments she stared at me, her head cocked to the side and once more, nibbled at the inside of her cheek. She held her cigarette beside her right ear, flicking her thumb back and forth across the filter causing the stream of smoke drifting towards the ceiling to keep breaking up.

Then she dragged deep on her cigarette, spreading her fingers wide and moving her hand dramatically far from it, her polished nails catching the light.

She smiled softly to herself and nodded her head: she had made a decision. She set the chair back down on all four legs and leaned towards me. “Ready for the big finish?”

I nodded and Lara scooted the chair forward blew a long stream of smoke on my cock.

She smiled, licked her lips, and bent towards my groin and kissed the head of my cock. Her tongue gently probed at the slit, maybe trying to taste a little more cum. Keeping her lips tightly pursed, she pressed her head down, her lips forming a snug ring that slid over the head, onto the shaft and more than halfway to my balls.

Feeling that unyielding ring squeezing down my shaft made me grip the edges of the desk, trying to maintain some sense of self-control. She began sucking the air of her mouth and the insides of her cheeks gripped the sides of my cock and her tongue rocked and rolled against the bottom of the head.