All Comments on 'My Not So Bright Stepsister Pt. 02'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RanceSamaRanceSamaover 3 years ago
Heh. Wish I had a sister like this lol

She's hot af! That party was awesome. Although I am nunplussed that Luke and his sister gave Liam and Jackson the go ahead to fuck her silly and yet they refuse to do that. Kinda odd really.

Although, it would be interesting if they go out in public and do more lewd shiz. Like going to a nudist beach or something. Hellz you should do a Corona Lockdown of this story lol. And I wanna see Eva get somekind of job too. To earn her keep so to speak. It will be hard for Luke when they're living alone in their own home after he graduates or not and she doesn't help in bringing income to their cohabitating household. Perhaps that stripper job or something else more interesting. Maybe live webcam stuff too where she gets paid for it. Or she can do fetishized cosplaying.

Dasvidaniya O Author mine!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 3 years ago
Nicely Done

Vanessa, you have a way with words. This was simply written, and not complex at all, yet it conveyed the sexuality of the story completely. That is hard for a lot of authors to do, yet it appears easy for you. Well done.

There were a couple of small typos, but they didn't take away from the story any.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Nice but.

The way Luke sexualized Eva as an Air-headed Bimbo and passing her around like a side dish with no feelings absolutely infuriated me,yes Eva wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but jeez to treat her like that was just cruel and wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous