All Comments on 'My Not So Bright Stepsister Pt. 03'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You really need to spank her

May not be your fetish but a few of us would love to read about it.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
No money left for food

Since all of 500 £ were spend on toys for Eva, she must now live on leftovers and cumshots in her mouth. However, Luke is a smart guy, and he will surely find creative ways to keep Eva well nourished and happy. For example, he can ask strangers to invite her for lunch, so they can remotely control her vibrator while she enjoys her meal.

RanceSamaRanceSamaover 3 years ago
How tantalisingly titillating!

I love how she's so shameless!

This story is so much fun. I like ho vivid the imagery is too. Makes fantasising much easier tbh.

I would be interested in seeing her on a phonecall whilst Luke or him and a bunch of other guys and girls fuck her. That or they can just use his remote controlled vibrator to control Eva.

That aside, it would be interesting to see some more public sex. Fore example going to the pack Eva went to alone. They can fuck her there. That or they can have strangers fuck her for free or pay per fuck.

Basically, even right now, her bro-bro, Luke is Eva's pump. So why not have him embrace that side of him more and ACTUALLY profit from selling her body for sex to strangers and friends or acquaintances, yes. He can then use the money she makes, the little money maker that she is, to fund her sex life. More toys, more costumes for roleplaying, more BDSM kits and fun.

Anyways, dasvidaniya O Author mine. Stay awesome O dastardly diabolical magnificué madlad you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous