My Not So Bright Stepsister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One noisy, girly orgasm later we went to the kitchen and whilst we got something to eat I asked Eva what she'd been doing all day. Apparently she'd done some tidying, put the rubbish out and had a good look around the back garden, all whilst naked. She told me that she'd waved at one neighbour that she'd seen watching her.

Then she'd put a dress on and gone for a walk. I asked her if it was a short dress and she said that it was, but it hadn't been windy that day so I doubted that she'd accidentally flashed anyone. Eva told me something that I hadn't known, not far up the road in the direction that we never go, is a park and Eva had had a walk around it. She'd stopped at a deserted kids play area and played on the equipment, complaining that she got a cold butt when she sat on anything.

I asked her if she'd played with her clit at all and she said,

"Not until I got home, then I made myself cum twice, once was when Jackson came down to get something to eat. He watched me cum then said hello then carried on what he was doing."

"So he didn't help you cum?"

"No, other than he was watching me and when someone watched me I usually cum faster."

"Jeez," I thought, "she only really discovered sex a few days ago and here she is talking about her cumming faster if she's being watched."

Anyway, we had a quiet evening, it only being disturbed by Eva's loud moans of pleasure as we fucked before we went to sleep.

*****

The Tuesday saw Eva get into a bit of a routine only she'd got lost when she was out walking and had to ask someone how to get back to our road. I was pleased that I'd got her to repeat the street name lots of times when we first went out for a walk.

*****

On the Wednesday morning Eva was doing some housework when the doorbell rang. I was working on my laptop in the lounge and both Liam and Jackson were at the university. Eva was near the door so she opened it. Either she forgot that she was naked or she didn't care that whoever it was was going to see her naked body, and the postman was treated to a beautiful sight.

It was the toys that I had ordered for Eva and the postman wanted a signature. Eva left the door open and came to get me. When I went to the door Eva came with me and stood next to me whilst I signed. The man was obviously distracted and enjoying the view because he kept repeating himself and fumbling about as he got the packages out of his bag and handed them to me.

I smiled at him when we were done but I stayed put with Eva next to me until he was off the drive and going down the street, him looking back twice, obviously checking to see if he was dreaming or not.

"Maybe I should order some more things for delivery when only you are here Eva?" I said,

"You liked him looking at you didn't you?"

"Yes Luke. Are those my presents"

"Some of them, there's only 3 packages and I was expecting 4."

"Can I open my presents please Luke?"

"Do you want me to sing happy birthday Eva?"

"It's not my birthday."

Eva ripped open the first package and wanted to try the Ball Gag straight away so I put it on her then had to laugh as she tried to talk to me so I took it off her.

Next Eva ripped open the Remote Controlled Vibrator and just stared at it for a few seconds the asked,

"Is that thing is supposed to go inside me, in my vagina?"

"Yes."

"It's so big."

"It will go in, trust me Eva."

"I do but won't it hurt?"

"Not if we get you all wet it won't."

"Well that won't be a problem, I've never been wetter and for so long, since I got here."

"You mean since you discovered how much fun sex is?"

"Isn't that what I just said?"

"Not quite, but okay, let's find out how to charge this thing then read the instructions."

Eva sat on my lap and we read everything that was in English. Eva was fidgeting and grinding her pussy onto my jeans covered hard-on. It was obvious that she has little patience.

Soon I had downloaded the App and was ready to connect the fun bit. Unfortunately we had to wait another hour until it was fully charged before the games could begin. When I told Eva that we had to wait an hour for it to get charged she was disappointed but soon came up with something else that we could do while we waited.

After we'd repeated all the sex positions that Eva had learnt so far Eva collapsed on her Bean Bag and just watched me as I managed to put I some time on my uni assignment.

I only got about 5 minutes work done before Eva told me that the hour was up and could I please show her how the Lovense worked.

First I went through what the button on the end of the antenna does, with the vibrator on a table, Eva asking if it doing that inside her would hurt her and I reminded her that we'd already talked about that.

Then came the real trial run. Eva wanted me to put it inside her so I did, Eva leaning back to give me better access to her pussy.

"That feels bigger than your cock Luke."

"That's because it is Eva."

After checking that she was okay, I pressed the button and Eva both jumped and screamed, and my ears hurt, before she sighed and said,

"That feels nice, can I keep it in all day?"

"Not if you want me to fuck you."

"Oh yes, but until then?"

"Yes, but I don't know how long the battery will last, let's try the other settings."

I got Eva to press the button at the end of the protruding part of the vibrator and the more she pressed it the stronger the vibrations got until just couldn't keep still. One of Eva's hands was cupping her pussy with 2 fingers either side of the antenna whilst her other hand was squeezing one of her A cup tits that were jiggling about.

I watched as she pulled and twisted her nipple then she slipped of my lap and onto the floor. Apparently unhurt, Eva's whole body was shaking and jerking about until she screamed,

"I'mmmmmmm cummmmmmmminggggggggg."

But her body didn't stop shaking and jerking until I realised that she was incapable of pressing the button on the end of the antenna so I reached down and pressed the button. Eva suddenly went still and she let out a long sigh before finally saying,

"That was weird, but awesome, can I do that again?"

Before I could answer Eva's body suddenly jerked and she screamed again.

"I think that you've changed the setting to random blasts Eva. Press the button, wait a couple of seconds to see what it does then press it again if you want. Go through the cycle so that you get to know what it does."

I watched as Eva did just that, letting out a mixture of noises and her body the occasional jerk and tit wobble, until she seemed happy that she had mastered the control.

Eva lay back on the floor relaxing with a happy face.

"Now," I said, "let's see what I can do controlling it from my phone."

I opened the app on my phone, connection was made and my fingers got to work sliding and tapping on my phone. Each time that I did something I looked down at Eva's body and her smiling face.

Each time I increased the vibrations to max or near max I saw Eva's body jerk and shake and I considered putting the Ball Gag on her, it was a good job that we were alone in the house.

It wasn't long before Eva was cumming again. As she was writhing about on the floor Jackson arrived and looked down on her.

"Is that one of those remote controlled vibrators?" He asked.

"Yes, just got it and we're taking it for a trial run."

"Can I have a go?"

"Sure." I said and passed him my phone.

In between the whimpering, the screaming and the orgasms I said,

"The Ball Gag has arrived as well but I didn't want to overload her with too many new sensations at once."

"Good idea." Jackson replied as he turned the vibrations right down.

As Eva got control of herself back she said,

"Hi Jackson, I've got my first sex toy."

"So I see, do you like it Eva?"

"It's totally awesome Jackson, you should get one. Oh wait, you're a boy, you haven't got a pussy."

"No Eva, but it's great seeing you play with it."

"I wasn't, Luke was controlling it, oh, and I think you did a bit as well."

"I did Eva, and it was like, great controlling you."

"Maybe Luke will let you put that app thing on your phone so that you can control me. Luke's getting me a phone so that I can control it without having to put my hand on my pussy. Do you think that people will see this pink antenna thing hanging below my skirt?"

"Having seen the length of the skirts that you wear Eva, yes, people will see it and they will wish that they could control it."

"That would be so cool, strangers controlling my pussy."

"They will be able to when I setup the Wi-Fi connection." I said, "I'll let you have the info just as soon as I've got my phone connecting via Wi-Fi Jackson, then we'll be able to control her from anywhere. I'm getting a phone for Eva so that we can have fun from anywhere assuming that Eva will keep herself within Bluetooth range of my phone until hers arrives."

Jackson installed the app on his phone then had a little remote play with Eva making her dance around a bit but not cum. Then he saw the package with the rope in it. He was a bit confused at first because he had never seen white cotton rope before and when he realised what it was he asked me what id was for so I told him that it was to tie Eva to a table and let lots of people grope her. He liked that idea then he remembered that one of his classmates had invited us to a party at his house. When he asked if he knew about Eva his reply was,

"Why do you think I've organised the party?"

Apparently word about the naked housemate who likes to let people make her cum was spreading. Jackson had thanked him for the invite and promised to take Eva.

"Maybe we can take her new toys along with us and maybe tie her to a table there?" Jackson asked."

"Yes please." Eva replied, "I like university parties, they're much more fun than the ones I used to go to when I was little."

The rest of the day was relatively quiet, Eva demonstrated her new vibrator to Liam when he got home, Jackson and I managed to get some course work done and Eva managed to run the battery in her vibrator flat.

When we went to bed Eva was quite tired so the fucking wasn't as good as usual, but still good.

*****

12