My Notes Ch. 03

Story Info
A man's wife further discovers his desire to not orgasm.
3.5k words
4.45
6.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlecBond
AlecBond
21 Followers

# Boost of confidence

"So, not a complaint at all, but what's been with the mood recently?" I asked her - it's been bugging me for days trying to figure out where this new adventurous sense came from in her, how she knew exactly what I was wanting - but I also didn't want to do anything at all to make it stop.

"Just a boost of confidence of what you'd like." she replies. Great, a vague answer - just what I never wanted. Do I press for a clearer answer or just enjoy this for what it is? I choose enjoy.

Things had been going on for a few days now - our sex life wavering on and off between our usual go-to and her ever-surprising introductions of things that I'd always fantasized about. I liked where this was going and it was leaving us both quite happy, so why couldn't I help but be bothered by it? I doubted that she just happened to be fostering the exact same desires that I'd had - especially the ones that were somewhat secretive because even I wasn't comfortable with them mentally yet; but I also couldn't put my finger on what else it could be.

# Anticipation drives me crazy.

"If you're up for, I think you should wear your plug this evening." She catches me off-guard in the evening after work. When I just raise my eyebrows questioning she smiles, "I'm in a mood." This can only mean one thing for my night, so I go ahead and find my simple buttplug and work it in. While I can adjust fairly readily for a pegging session it is both (a) great anticipation to know that it's coming (no pun intended?) (b) helpful to adjust more quickly if my ass has been plugged.

That evening she went out to run a few errands. Whilst out she texted me, "Be ready when I'm home." I took a shower, removed and cleaned the plug, re-lubricated it, and put it back in. I wasn't completely sure what "ready" meant in this context so I tossed on some knit boxers and a t-shirt. I wondered fruitlessly about what she had in mind. I wondered more what _I_ had in mind. Where do I want this to go if it were up to me?

"So I take it you did it?" she saw my damp towel hanging in the bathroom when we moved to our room. She meant if I had worn the plug like I'd been told.

"Uh huh," I nodded and stayed focused on her.

"Good start. Give me a few minutes and I'll let you know when I'm ready for you." Well, OK then.

# Back in the room

I heard the shower then the tell-tale sound of the shower curtain rings sliding across as the rod as she entered the shower. I sat in the living room and tried to just wait-it-out but ended up playing on my phone. A few minutes later I could smell her soap. Even outside of my existing anticipation that scent aroused me. Many evenings of showering her or showering with her associated it strongly with her naked body and sex.

The water stopped and the rings rattled as she got out of the shower. I put down my phone and waited.

I waited longer.

My ears somehow became more sensitive to every creak of the house as I stayed seated but listened to try to tell what was happening. Usually I'm pretty good about knowing her repertoire for bathing: Pretty quick in and out - depending upon whether or not she was shaving; Then out and in a robe, towel wrapped in hair, minor touch-ups to make-up if she felt like it; Then a moment or so putting on whatever she was going to wear - if anything at all.

This was taking too long. Or maybe it was just me? I checked my phone - it had already been a few minutes since the water turned off. Longer than she'd normally take. My mind began to wander and I wondered what elaborate outfit she'd have herself in - or if she'd just gotten distracted plucking eyebrows or something silly. I stood to go to the bedroom door to see if I could hear anything going on.

I leapt when she opened the door right as I stood.

"Sorry, I was figuring my plan," she said. Plan. I like plans.

She stepped aside and waved her arm to indicate that I enter passing her. She was still wearing her bathrobe, though her hair was now down and damp. I stood there in my knit boxers and t-shirt waiting any indication of where I should go or what I should do as she closed the door and walked back closer.

Silently, she reached for the hem of my shirt and reached it over my head to remove it. Her palms came to rest on my chest and she tiptoed up to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her and leaned my head down to meet her. Her hands lowered towards my hips but also gently pushed me back away from her. She kept the kiss until her arms were too low on my body and she had to lean -- she lowered off my underwear and bent forward as she did so.

I kicked them off and stood now fully naked in front of her - her still concealed with her robe. She smiled at my cock and put one hand on it before continuing her kiss. I wrapped my arms around her again and moaned as she kissed me deeper. Her hand never moved but my hips gently rocked against her trying to grind pleasure into my penis.

"Grab the towel and lay down," she whispered and pointed towards a towel on the edge of the bed. Towels were a regular standby for bedroom sex, both just to keep sweat off the sheets but also for quick cleanup.

I squared the towel off on the bed and laid on it propping myself on my elbows so I could still see her. "Nuh uh, other way." She pointed her finger and swirled it to indicate for me to roll over. I adjusted by hardon and laid flat on my stomach, my arms out to the sides as I lay prone. I was very aware of the buttplug now on display to her.

I heard the robe drop and felt the mattress dip as she climbed upon the bed beyond me. Her smooth, soft skin hit my calves first as she straddled over me. I felt the coldness of her damp hair first - dragging itself up my spine. She kissed as she went - drag hair, kiss back, drag to a new spot, kiss my back again. "Mmmm," my lips murmured, wanting to encourage exactly her behaviour.

Total warmth swept over me as she settled her body down atop mine: her breasts and stomach and hips falling on top of my own hips and back. She dragged her body back across me as her kisses again started at my neck. She bent at her waist and began to sit up as she got lower to my hips. This motion repeated a few times - she'd squash down upon me for the full warmth, and then in lifting herself off would re-warm my cooling skin with kisses as her hair dragged along me. I was both hard as a rock while also growing more and more comfortable and relaxed as she continued.

On one of these runs she swept my hair back and continued up my neck to my earlobes. My ears have always been madly sensitive and when she first gently nibbled I thought I was going to come. My exclamation must have made this reaction clear as she whispered huskily, "Oh, yeah?" and then bore down harder with the next bite and pulled gently to tug at my earlobe.

The sound of her breathing was so strong (go figure - she was literally on my ear) but it was so arousing. The rest of my body disappeared into a cloud of pleasure as she continued - only breaking the feeling and re-appearing when she let off.

She sat up again but no longer with her upper body leaned against me. It had both felt like forever of her continuing that pattern but also not long enough. As I felt the mattress change as she unsaddled herself from me I lifted up to my elbows and turned, "Thank you," I said as she settled beside me. A grin was all I got in response, but it was enough. I was already so turned on and riding good feelings that I wanted to do anything she wanted right then.

"Be my little spoon," she said - again using her gestures to indicate me rolling over. I rolled to my side and she pressed her whole body up behind me - warm and soft.

Her mouth found my earlobe again, her free hand touching on my hips. As she breathed heavily over my ear her fingers draped gently towards my cock. My hips desired to both cup backwards against her own while also wanting to thrust up and forward to meet her hand. I ground against her hips and as she moved her hand gently I tried to gyrate towards it. A moment of contact and then *smack* - her hand teasingly swatted me on the hip with an intention of "No."

I half-turned my head towards her - not fully to indicate "what the fuck" but more so just as a "Oh, it's like that then". I felt like I could hear her smirk even though I couldn't see it. "Be good," she whispered.

She stopped all kissing and just spooned me. Her free hand would still occasionally graze my hip and cock, but mostly just stayed tight holding me still against her. I enjoyed this, but the nude cuddling made me wonder where this was going. Sometimes we'd just lay like this and go to sleep - that's what usually happened if she wanted to just cuddle this long; but those situations weren't always after both being freshly showered and her having me wear a buttplug.

On one of the passes of her fingers going past my cock she whispered, "Are you getting soft?"

A strange question, but no reason to lie, "Yeah, but...."

She interrupted me, "Good."

"Huh?" I barely got out my questioning sound when she rolled her body away from me and I heard her nightstand open. I, too, turned so I could see what she was getting.

# Cockrings?

In her hands was what I thought was my cockring. We'd had it for years and years but just didn't use it as often anymore.

"I need you to stay soft." she said, and she hooked my balls through the cockring. My cock started to swell at her direct touch and the anticipation of what was going on. She flustered briefly and I bent and pressed my semi-chubby cock through the ring along with my testicles to help her. This is when I noticed that this was *not* my cockring. It looked like a regular cockring except for a depression in the metal along one side.

I looked at her with my cock and testicles seated in the ring as if to say, "OK, now what?"

"I need you soft," she said again, nodding towards my now almost erect penis.

"OK, well - I mean... it's..." I stammered around but wasn't sure what she expected. Anytime she's naked near me I was going to be hard, especially when she's touching me or I have any reason to expect sex."

She stood and put her robe back on. I thought, "What in the fuck?"" She was acting like she was stopping everything all together, but at the same time there was nothing I'd done to warrant such a decision - I was doing everything I knew I could/should be doing.

She turned - she had the biggest cocksucking grin on her face. "Much better." - We both looked down, she'd won - I was soft. She smiled, knowing her ruse had both worked and that I understood I'd done nothing wrong - that it was just a trick.

# The new toy

"I'm going to put this on, let me know if it pinches." She held the welded series of rings in her hand. *Now* I understood why the cockring looked a little strange. It was not just a cockring. It was the base to a cockcage - a male chastity cockcage.

I probably would've questioned this more if it weren't for how quickly she worked. She was on a mission and knew that as soon as she tried to touch me again (or even just let my brain process this situation long enough) that I'd grow to fullsize again and not be able to fit. Before there was time to argue I was being kissed on my mouth deeply as my cock warmed inside of her hand - OK - not in her hand - but inside of a metal cage that was in her hand.

She pushed me onto my back and made a scene of removing her robe again. She straddled me and put her ass down on my thighs so that instead of being seated like a cowgirl position she was too far down my torso for my cock to make any contact. The cage pressed against me as she lowered her body towards mine.

"Suck them," her breasts dangled in my face. I obeyed readily out of my own desire but also because the whirlwind of events had left my brain no time to process any other thoughts or abilities. I could feel my cock growing inside its new home as I suckled at her. Her breasts got farther away as she moved and her mouth was on mine, kissing me deeply.

Her kisses were full of tongue and made me grind my hips up against her. If I was able to be - I was fully hard again - there was no more blood that could get into my cock even though it couldn't escape. She leaned up a little and reached to the nightstand again as she continued kissing me. A moment later she gave up feeling around with her hand and looked over so she could get what she was trying to find.

Bzzzzzzz. I hear her small vibrator kick on. She shifts her weight around to get an arm between us - this forces her to put her full weight on me as she's no longer using the arm to hold herself up. She kisses deeply still. I expected the vibrator would travel to her own body, but it went instead to my confinement. "Fuck," I gasped at her as the vibrator gently rattled my cock's new home.

"Is that OK?" her normal voice was checking in on me.

"Yesssss," I hissed back.

"How about this?" She unsaddled herself from me again and sat by my side and gently smacked my thigh to indicate me to put my knees up. She pressed the vibrator onto the base of the anal plug.

"Mmmm, yes. Fuck..." (I've got quite a way with words when being this horny if you've not noticed.)

"Good."

She took the vibrator away. I opened my eyes to see what was happening. Then it was back. She continued on this way -- going from my inner thighs to the base of the buttplug to occasionally gently touching the head of the cockcage with the small vibrator. To say my cock throbbed is an understatement - it was beating like club-dance speakers trying to escape its confinement as she gave my body too much pleasure to handle.

I'd reached my hands around and was grabbing at her thigh and ass as she continued. I let myself writhe now and moaned in both pleasure and frustration as she'd travel her rounds with the vibrator on me.

# Trying to take over

"Can I?" I reached that hand closer to her pussy - I wanted to feel her wetness.

"I mean, if you want me to stop - if you really want to," she replied.

"I... I don't want you to stop but I need to feel you."

I dove my single middle finger into her. Thank god she was dripping. From the first penetration she stopped immediately with the vibrator and re-arranged her body so that I could more easily manipulate her. She relaxed and leaned herself back on her elbows. She was now on full display.

The power had transferred almost immediately - from the moment she OK'd me touching her I'd become empowered and in control of her pleasure. I'd gone from the moaning, desiring mess to being power-hungry - with her as my moaning, trembling mess of desire. Her hands clenched the bedsheets as if she was holding onto reality with every last big of strength she'd had.

"Can I have your breasts again?" I mouthed into her ear. There was no sound back but a strong, fast nod. I laid beside her without my hand leaving her - as one hand pressed inside of her strong but slow - the other caressed at her breasts and exchanged turns with my mouth amongst them. Her neck arched back to mimic her spine as her body pushed itself to be more exposed. Occasionally her thighs would tremble if I found just the right pressure and place between her legs.

Her glow seemed to peak so I just stayed steady on my motions. I gently licked at her breasts and stomach now while my hand continued its gentle pressing in and out of her. She'd always been strongly receptive to g-spot play and this evening was no exception. Her body's reactions proved worthwhile to listen to and as I continued her breathing pace hastened, then fell suddenly: fast, short breaths being replaced by the slower pants of someone well relaxed. With this her eyes opened - her teeth showed through her lips as she smiled at me in a bliss.

# Whose turn is it anyways?

As she re-entered reality and came-to, her legs rubbed along mine - a strong variance in her soft smooth skin against my hairier calves. She reached her torso up to kiss me - I met her where she was so she could stay laying. The kisses were pecks at first. Then she grabbed my lower lip with her own and sucked it. I parted a little and her tongue was deep in my mouth with the next connection.

We continued like unhurried newlyweds - coyly flicking our tongues across each others' before retreating and covering with pecks and soft holds again. While I'd been distracted at focusing on her pleasure and enjoying my view of her enjoying myself, my cock had not been distracted at all and was still on a crash-course mission to be erect, warm, wet, and penetrating; alas, the cage.

# The cage

Her hand graced by body again and took the heft of the metal cage into it. "Mmmm," she said upon grabbing at it. In her best post-coital Joey Tribbiani she smirked: "How you doin'?" I like flirtatious her. I appreciate when she's not shy and can be goofy.

"Pretty good," I smiled back.

"I really wanted to get cock tonight," she lead in with - but sort of trailed off at the end of the sentence and jiggled my cage.

"I would really like to..." I did the same tapering-sentence that she did - flirting back.

"Yeah, I think I'm already good with what I got actually." The devil grinned through her own face for her when she said that.

I paused and waited - trying to figure out how I'm supposed to play this situation. Here I sat high on good feelings, horny from every single action of the night, smelling our sex mingling in the air, dripping out of a cock cage while my hand was drying from her juices.

# The plug

"So you know I asked you to put the plug in?" She changed the topic.

"Uhh, yeah... sort of hard to not know," even when horny I was a smart-ass, but really - it's in my own ass - of course I remember.

"I was thinking I might need to fuck you in the ass tonight."

"Mmmm-hmmm," again - being cautious and seeing how this will play out.

"I think I'm too tired to now," she was being honest, but also pushing me - teasing me.

"Ok..." I trailed off again.

She looked a little upset - not sure how far she should push me with this herself. "Do you need to cum?"

"*Need*? I mean, I... " my mind raced, but *need*? I....

"Do you want to cum?" she was more direct now.

"I, I want to keep feeling this good." I stammered - I still get shy about some of my kink.

"But do you want to cum?"

"I, " she stared wickedly as if she knew the answers my brain would react with before I knew myself. "No, I want you to make me wait."

"Good boy. Can you clean me up and get on shorts? I need a big spoon so I can sleep."

The end of Chapter 3.

AlecBond
AlecBond
21 Followers