All Comments on 'My Nudist Step Mom'

by sensualstories

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Passionless

That was one of the most stilted and passionless stories I've ever read on here. Were they robots?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great sensual story with meaningful sex

Well written. Loved the descriptions and the lead up to the sexual climax. Keep writing like this ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Almost unreadable

The dialogue is so bad, it pulls you out of the story completely. No one woujld talk like that, and they keep repeating themselves almost immediately. The concept was good, and the characters acted normally, but the dialogue ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I liked the story and want it to continue, I do have some helpful suggestions for you to improve it.

include their dialogue while they are having sex.. you know they are moaning and talking to each other. so let us hear it.

Think of it as your watching it.. keep their tense usage in 1st person but add more description and details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You lost me...

Sorry, you lost me at Mom the Dom wanting her son to suck off another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good

You have a voice. That makes you write differently but then you Are different. If this voice sounds different to your ear from how you usually sound, all the better. You've created another personna. It makes your work stand out. You set scenes up well. Well orchestrated and ending with robust sex. She's smart, like you are. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stopped

once again i stopped reading when the kid says he likes to look at nude men. no straight guy likes to look at naked men let alone jack off with them so i did not read any more and you should write in the prelude that it has gay stuff or bi stuff so we don't waste our time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Identity change or Plagiarism?

A story with the title "Finding out My Stepmom Is a Nudist" was posted on this site in 2015 by mikee_43 (no longer a member) which is word for word this story. Are you mikee_43, or did you find it, copy it, and re-title it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fatally Flawed

Obviously not a native English speaker - my guess is Central European, possibly even Russian.

Stilted, passionless, sterile and completely unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stopped? Really!

It's under Incest / Taboo ... the taboo is looking at other men ...damn where you babies come from? You want the Incest with out the taboo ... you want to teach english in a sex site where the main language spoken is no more than 4 letters, and the shit is free you didn't have to pay not one damn cent. Whats crap is your comment and thats free, because if your cheap ass had to pay to make a comment you wouldn't make one.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Really would have loved her as when I was a teenager!

A really sexy story, beautifully developed. Don’t know about her desire for me to have oral sex with a male teenager teenager, but with that hot stepmother who knows what could have happened. Never did that ever !!! Then or now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not only do I not want to see other men naked and jerk-off with them. I don't want to eat my own cum, I don't care how good the sex is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, clunkily written but the themes were hot

Okay, the story could've been better written but it was still hot. I remember years ago when I was in my late teens as a not out (and I'm still not out) bi guy I was around at a mate's house, around the same age. He was gay, not really "out" but not in the closet either (if that sort of makes sense). His divorced father was pretty loaded and had re-married a younger woman. Anyway, the two of us were sunbathing (naked) next to the pool in the back garden - his dad was away for a few days, I think - and, one thing leading to another, we ended up having sex (me riding his cock). It was only afterwards we realised his step-mother had come home and may or may not have been watching us fuck. At the time I was embarrassed but looking back it's a huge turn-on. Anyway, a bit later on - without any fuss - she comes out naked to go skinny dipping herself! He was unfazed but I was like "what the fuck?!" He was like "she's always walking around without her clothes on". It was almost like she was trying to seduce her step-son (not going to happen!) or even me. If it had been a Literotica story it would've turned into a hot MMF threesome... being real-life it was just, well, awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write a second chapter

Hope you continue this story.

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 6 years ago
I's sexual relationship?

Come on over to I's house?

That'd be Mom's and my sexual relationship ...

With more than one subject in the possessive, consider them first individually:

Mom's sexual relationship

My sexual relationship

then just put them together. Mom's and my sexual relationship. Works every time.

mammoetmammoetover 6 years ago
Love your story

hope to read ch.2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot but awkward

The story itself was pretty hot but the way it's written was super awkward, like a computer with a limited grasp on how people actually talk wrote it. I liked it though

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty Good

all except the gay CRAP!

barejohn45barejohn45over 6 years ago
Son with Male Friend

It was quite a turn-on for Mom to bring in a Male for the Son to feel the pleasure of MM sex. There is the feeling of male bonding as each ejaculate his seed into his friend and at the same time taking and swallowing their warm wet cum . This is just sex not gay.

curley_62612curley_62612over 6 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"... all over your father and I's bed?"

What??

Do you ever refer to "I's bed"??

Of course you don't! You'd say "my bed"!!

So the proper grammar would be "... all over your father's and my bed?" !!!!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
good

but would be better without boy on boy in my opinion

Saula88Saula88over 4 years ago
Great story, sexy teasing conversation!

I love the breezy conversation style of this story. I love the way the conversation teases the reader on and on. 5 stars.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Good but....

the boy sucking boy shit brought it down from a 5 to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In chapter 2 I hope they do it again in a hot tub or swimming pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the story but the homosexual side of the son distracts from the story. Its unnecessary and tarnished the mother son relationship at work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story! I can’t wait for the next part and read more about the bi experience she is pushing her submissive step son to

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The dialog sounds like he's 8 instead of 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish she was my mum. I always wanted to do it with mum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the homo part really throw off the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have definitely given you 5 star but because of the gay stuff you mentioned, I'll give you 1 star. Sorry I couldn't give you a negative vote.

UKGent34UKGent34about 1 year ago

Wow! Explosively good. Never mind about the negative comments. This is fantasy land and anything goes. Plus, it is very well written with an excellent slow burn.

RayScottRayScott12 months ago

Can't wait for more of this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

GGGGreat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensualstories@sensualstories
224 Followers
I enjoy a variety of stories from mature with younger, step mom, bi curious stories where the curious one is seduced, and mmf stories where the woman directs the guys in what she wants them to do to each other which she watches awhile, then eventually joins in. I also like nu...