All Comments on 'My Number Ch. 06'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Hearts

There's no nil bid, blind or otherwise, in Hearts. You're thinking of Spades.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Two Thoughts

Shoes - Didn't they have the shoes they took off before going into the house?

Kissing after oral - I expect HER to kiss ME after I eat her out, why shouldn't I return the favor?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years agoAuthor
You're right

I fouled up the difference between hearts and spades, which is a shame, because my wife and I used to play spades all the time. The scene where the sister's hand was played with was real: my wife bid blind double nil, because we were way behind, got up to hit the head, and by the time she came back, her hand had the Ace and queen, jack and ten of spades in it. The "We are so fucked" line was hers.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
I have no doubts either

Yap, they are made for each other and now they (well mostly Marcy) came to realise this. Daves mom might be a lot faster thinking than them so I expect her to ask about getting married least by thanksgiving, if not sooner. Glad to see Amanda & Eric well on their way to become an established couple, even if talking about their sexcapades embarrasses Dave. Speaking of Daves insecurities - it's fun to see him blush for simple fantasies, makes both their experiences and their relationship worthwhile and fun in the long run.

5* as always and looking forward to more.

P.S. Any chance the next instalment of "under the Tuscan sun" anytime soon?

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Great story, really enjoying it. Been a long time since I played hearts or spades. At one time did it a lot while in college, having a few beers at the same time of course. The term "nil bid" threw me, but realized we called it "no trump".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue...

... don't stop till college is over & they get married, & then some :)

~MD

mtil74mtil74over 7 years ago
Keep it coming!

Don't make us wait to long for the next chapter. Im hooked!

crazycujocrazycujoover 7 years ago
where's number seven?

hope you continue this when you can......many thanks!

mtil74mtil74over 7 years ago
Bring on Chapter 7

Any update on when chapter 7 is coming? Can't wait to read it!!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Very good chapter!

Ok, the first problem in the relationship, but happily solved!

It seems to me that David's parents and Marcy's mother are quite sympathetic, and that they do not trouble the relationship, at least for the moment.

We'll see what happens next.

I also see that Dave's fantasy of being seen having sex with Marcy has been fulfilled, I hope this does not have unpleasant consequences in the future.

5 * for you.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Eventually Dave is going to need to hear her #!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous