My Nympho Futa Neighbour Pt. 03

Story Info
Aiden & Baileys relationship continues to grow…
2.3k words
4.69
12.2k
30

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden had to shower after Bailey left, though a part of him was tempted to crawl into bed still covered in their cum just so he could retain their joint scent. He washed off but relished the feeling of it as it rinsed off his body. He wanted to be covered again, more next time. Her cum tasted delicious, but he wanted to feel it spray all over him and drench his whole body. At the thought he began getting horny again and had to actively try to calm down before bed; which was hard because his mind kept going back to the sexual encounters with Bailey. The Futa-girl; the unbelievably hot woman who not only had a small tight pussy, but a big thick cock as well.

Aiden slept, waking in the morning to sun beaming through his window. He looked at his clock and saw that he had slept for almost 12 hours. It was close to eleven AM.

Thank fuck I don't have to work today, Aiden thought as he got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Then his next thought; I wonder if Bailey will come by again today. Maybe I should go see her...

Don't be desperate, he tried to tell himself, but to no avail; because he felt desperate. Desperate to feel her body, desperate to taste her again. Most of all just desperate for more of Bailey. He couldn't get her big cock and the little pussy hiding underneath out of his head. He wondered why the hell he hadn't asked for her number? Stupid Aiden, he thought to himself.

Once he was dressed again and ready, he went downstairs to have a bowl of cereal. With every spoonful he put into his mouth he couldn't help but wish longfully that it was Bailey's dick instead of a spoon, and that it was her tasty cum filling his mouth instead of milk.

He was rinsing his dishes and loading up the dishwasher when there came a knock on the door. He rushed to the door excitedly and was immeasurably disappointed to see that it wasn't Bailey like he had hoped. After shooing away the nosy bible-pusher (who insisted that he was a sinner and going to hell) he closed the door and leaned against it.

I can't wait, he thought, and put his shoes on. He walked to her house and took a deep breath before he knocked on the door. He waited; no response. He knocked again and started tapping his fingers on his legs impatiently. Still nothing.

He turned to the driveway and saw that her car was still parked there, he frowned. He was about to walk away when he heard a faint noise from inside the house and turned. He put his hand on the door and heard more muffled noises from within. Ah fuck it, he thought and tried turning the handle. He wasn't entirely shocked to learn it was unlocked- like she was expecting him.

Once the door was open and he stepped inside, closing the door gently behind him, he could now hear clearly what he had heard through the door; Bailey was moaning, and dirty talking- it seemed. He heard a brief 'Fuck that feels so good! Fuck fuck fuck!' followed by some loud moans.

He was more curious than worried, though there was a part of him that briefly thought, Fuck. Maybe she found someone else already. Or has multiple partners... Why would she just be with me?

He braced himself and made his way quietly towards her sex room- which was where the noises were coming from. There was still no door (it was placed off to the side in the hallway) and so he could see inside immediately. He was once again overcome with lust; a more powerful sense than want, it was a need.

His dick grew rock hard in his pants as he watched her for a moment. She was in the back corner of the room (the other back corner was the one containing the bed where she had bent over and pleaded with him to fill her up.) 'I want to feel that cum inside of my ass SO fucking bad.'

She was in a squat position and riding a large dildo that was suction-cupped to the ground. In each hand she held another dildo; each placed on the wall close to the corner, one for each side. She would bounce up and down, moaning loudly, while stroking both of the dildos and going back and forth between sucking on one and then the other. She continued to bounce and her hard girl-cock slapped against her stomach and her legs as it bounced around with the motion of her riding.

Aiden watched, unable to look away. He was mesmerized by her thrusting hips and her bouncing cock. She turned slightly and finally noticed him. She smiled widely at him, and he returned the smile. She didn't say anything, not yet, but she didn't stop and she didn't slow. She continued to bounce up and down, maybe even faster than before- as if spurred on by her audience. He could see a small stream of precum glistening at the head of her shaft, and then the bouncing made it slowly drop down the length of her dick. He needed to taste her cum again; it was almost becoming an addiction.

He moved further into the room and closer to Bailey, who was continuing to moan loudly as she rode the dildo. She switched from sucking one of them to the other, and looked up at Aiden while she did. She didn't break eye contact as she started sucking ravenously at the dildo and Aiden felt his dick throb.

She sucked, slowly, one last time on the dildo before it popped out of her mouth. 'I've been riding this dildo so long and I'm going to cum so fucking much... You want to taste?'

He nodded eagerly and moved over to her, taking off his shirt and dropping it along the way. She bit her lip at the sight of his toned physique, rocked her hips quickly back and forth, then moaned loudly, 'Ohh fuck- quick, I'm gonna cum!'

He once more dropped to his knees (something he had never done before yesterday but was hoping would become a frequent habit) and began sucking her again. It was everything he had hoped for; had been longing for. The amazing taste of her cock and her sweet precum against his tongue... The way it filled his mouth. The way it felt.

He didn't get much into his mouth at first because she didn't slow her pace at all. He grabbed her cock to steady it as she bounced and that helped. But she wouldn't stop riding, and in doing so, was actually fucking his mouth at the same time. Every thrust of her hips upwards plunged her cock deeper into his throat and he gagged and drooled but didn't let her delicious cock out of his mouth for a second. She moaned loudly and sat on the full length of the dildo, then grabbed Aiden by a fistful of his hair and started forcing him to keep sucking- hard and fast.

'Oh my god YES! Take my fucking cum you little bitch!' She screamed as her big girl-cock twitched and started releasing heavy streams of cum deep down his throat. He swallowed as much as he could but she had clearly been worked up longer today, because she kept cumming. Eventually he couldn't swallow anymore and gagged one last time as she pulled his face away and began stroking her cock. 'Stay right there cumslut, don't move okay?' she moaned as another hot streak of cum flew from the head of her dick, spraying Aiden across his chest with hot sticky cum. It began dripping it's way down his abs as another blast shot out catching Aiden mostly in the face. He had to shut his eyes but sat there willingly as she continued to cover him with her cum.

Another hot splash of liquid against his face, another to his body... then another.

He lost track of how many times she had actually released, but by the time she was done, Aiden was soaked in warm sticky cum. It dripped off his lips (which he licked clean) and down his face. His stomach was soaked and her cum was so plentiful that it was spilling down his chest and into his pants as well; soaking his underwear with her creamy load. It was everything he had hoped for.

'I love your cum so much... I need it,' Aiden moaned, still on the floor and covered.

'And you'll get more. Lots more, if you want?' She said, finally standing and slowly pulling the dildo out as she went.

He once more nodded eagerly, ready and willing to please.

'Great,' she winked. 'Get on the bed.'

At this point he didn't question her and he went to the bed in the corner of the room to lay down. He did so, with her cum still covering his stomach, chest, and most of his face.

She moved over to him and tugged his pants and socks off, throwing them across the room. She wasted no time as she climbed on top of the bed and mounted him. 'Good. You're hard already.'

She gripped his dick and maneuvered it to her pussy, which she rubbed the head of his dick against before sitting down. Aiden gasped as she did- the inside of her pussy was incredibly wet and hot. She was absolutely drenched and her pussy made loud wet sounds as it slid up and down on his dick. Everytime he was balls deep inside of her, her girl-cock (still semi-erect and leaking small bits of cum) slapped against his cum covered stomach.

He let her continue to ride him, but grabbed her cock with both his hands and began stroking her as she did. He matched the rhythm of her bucking hips and she moaned loudly and said, 'Don't stop. Don't stop. Oh fuck don't stop.'

He stroked her cock as she rode his, and finally Aiden couldn't hold back anymore. It was all too much, she was too much. 'I'm going to cum Bailey,' Aiden breathed.

'Yes please,' she moaned back at him. 'If you cum I'm gonna cum.'

Aidens dick absolutely erupted inside of her, and she squealed and moaned in delight as her already wet pussy got filled with his hot load. The orgasm shook through his body and with every subsequent wave he shot another stream of hot cum from his cock. He could feel the coating of cum inside of her pussy rubbing against the tip of his dick as he continued to shoot stream after stream.

She wiggled and moaned and pushed into his throbbing cock as hard as she could; forcing it as deep inside of her as it would go as he continued filling her with his creamy white load.

This position laid her cock flat against his stomach and she let out one more little squeal of absolute ecstasy before her cock started cumming too; all over him. Her dick throbbed and everytime it did another hot stream of cum shot out, leaving thick trails of sticky cum dripping off of his stomach.

She collapsed on top of him. He was still inside of her and his dick twitched in pleasure with every small movement she made. She laid on him for a moment, breathing heavily. He could feel her tits and her dick pressing against his sticky cum covered stomach as she hugged him for a moment.

Then she gave him a quick kiss, and slid off of him. Aiden lay panting as she stood, admiring her body; her legs, her ass, her stomach... her tits, her cock and her pussy. Her mischievous eyes sparkled with nothing but naughty thoughts. She dabbed at the stickiness on herself and gave it a quick taste, 'Mm. Sweet,' she said.

She then strolled casually around the room and began picking up all of their clothes. He watched, mesmerized, as his mostly hard dick rested on his cum covered self.

Once she had picked up all the clothes she turned to him with a smile, 'I'll wash these,' she said.

'Okay sure, thanks. I mean... thank you, really. I can't even express how much I...'

'Don't thank me just yet,' she said, 'I'm gonna wash these now. And what you're going to do for me in return...'

He propped himself up on his elbows, his dick immediately starting to swell and get hard again, 'I'll do anything, yeah, of course.'

'What you can do for me is walk home,' she said softly.

He paused for a moment, 'Oh, okay. Yeah, sorry... Could you just hand me my pants..?'

'No, silly. I told you- I'll wash these now. I want you to walk home.'

Colour rose to his cheeks. His heartbeat quickened. 'But... but I'm naked! And.. literally dripping with both of our loads!'

'Exactly,' she said, and led him gently towards her front door.

They stopped at the threshold and he turned to her. 'I don't know if I can do this. I'll do anything with you- anything. This is just...'

'Extremely hot that you're leaving my house naked and covered in cum like a dirty little slut? My sexy little cumslut?'

He gulped, she opened the door, and then slapped his ass as he walked through. He turned to look back and she winked at him, still naked but partially covered by their clothes. He was absolutely thrilled but also terrified of what he was about to do. 'I'll come by later okay?' then, loudly, almost yelling it- 'Bye my sweet little cum loving whore! I'll see you soon!'

Then she closed the door.