My Older Co-Worker Pt. 02

Story Info
My lesbian affair with my older co-worker.
2.8k words
4.69
9.7k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My older co-worker part 2

A couple days later we were back home and in the office. Rose and I shared an office with one other other woman, but she rarely came into the office, so for all intents and purposes, the office was ours. The first day back I noticed Rose wore an outfit that was a little more revealing than she would normally wear, and I knew she did it for me. As I passed her desk I quietly said, " you look hot enough to fuck in that outfit." Then I walked out.

When I came back Rose looked up and said, "you should see me out of this outfit, oh wait, you did." We both chuckled and went about our day. Towards the end of the day Rose looked up at me and softly said, "I didn't get a damn thing done today, all I could think about was our trip and now when I look over at you, I only see you naked and vulnerable, just the way I like it."

I responded by saying, "same here, your hot petite body was all I thought about all day, I guess I know how I'm gonna go to sleep tonight." All she did was give me a big smile. That night I masturbated myself to sleep thinking of that night on our trip. The following day when I got into the office I noticed Rose was wearing a dress and it was a little on the short side, but she could handle it. People were complimenting her and asking her why she was all dressed up, she told them she had to go out right after work.

When I got into the office and closed the door she looked at me and said "I wore this for you and since you like to look at me, I also wore this, or should I say I forgot to wear this." With that she spread her legs and I had a great view of her bare pussy, no underwear, nothing.

I said, "great, now here's another day of no work, I'm gonna be looking at that all day." We both laughed and then I said, "not that I'm complaining." She closed her legs and spun back around at her desk. As you can imagine, it was very hard for me to concentrate all day. When it was near the end of the day, rose came into the office and shut the door behind her. I looked up and watched as she pulled the bottom of her skirt up to expose her body from the waist down. All I could see was that beautiful smooth pussy that I licked last week and it was driving me insane.

Rose said, "why don't I stop on the way home and buy us some dinner and a nice bottle or two of wine, we can have dinner together."

I said, "Do you think there's any way in the world I would say no to that?"

She smiled and said, " why don't you go home, take a nice shower, put on something sexy, and grab whatever you think we might need for tonight, then and meet me at my house around 7:00." The last hour of the day took forever, but when it was finally 5:30, we both left and I headed home. I took a quick shower and put on my sexiest thong with matching bra with a very easy to remove sun dress. Then I put my favorite toys in a bag and headed out to rose's house. Rose answered the door wearing a beautiful silk robe tied at the waist, and all I could think about, was what was underneath.

Rose told me she ordered us salads and soup because she had a feeling we wouldn't want to overeat, at least now right now. We both laughed and ate our dinner. After dinner and three glasses of wine each we went into the living room, and before we even sat down, Rose untied her robe and dropped it to the floor. There before me was the hottest 74 year old woman on earth wearing very small white panties and a thin lace white bra. My juices immediately started to flow.

Rose said, "we might as well be comfortable the rest of the night, right?" I nodded my head and lowered the straps of my dress and let it fall to the ground. Rose's face lit up, I knew she liked what she saw.

She said, "please turn around, I really need to see you ass in that thong." I did as she asked and she said, "stay that way for a minute, I need to warm up." I turned only my head and watched her slid her hand inside the waistband do her panties and move right down to her pussy. I thought I would help her out a little, so I bent forward, reached behind and pulled my thong to the side so she could see my pussy from behind. I could see her working feverishly, so I decided to tease her a little. I stood up, walked over to her, pulled her hand out of her pants and licked her fingers.

I could feel her heard pounding and I knew she was ready. I said, "ok, you can go back to what you were doing, I just needed a little taste" and with that, her hand went right back into her panties. I stood in front of her and watched for a few seconds then I decided to give her a little show. I put my own hand under the tiny patch of material that was covering my pussy and played with my clit for a few minutes. Her eyes never look away from my pussy, she was zoned in on watching me play. I reached down and pulled out her hand again and said, " that's enough for now, what do you say we watch some porn?"

I found some nice lesbian porn on my phone and streamed it to her gigantic 72" TV, it was like they were in the room with us. I snuggled up next to her and we watched some women have sex with each other. As we were watching, I was gently rubbing her pussy over her panties just enough to keep her interested. I could feel her panties getting wetter by the minute, but I was just as happy snuggling with her and gently playing. The women on TV we're using a very large strap on and the woman getting fucked looked like she was really enjoying it. I asked Rose if she would like that and she said absolutely she would.

Rose's hips were really starting to grind and her pussy was pushing hard into my hand, it was time! I told her to stand up and face away from me. When she did, I slowly pulled her now very wet panties down and she stepped out of them. I reached up and unhooked her bra and I dropped it to the floor. There was rose's ass 6 inches away from me and I just couldn't resist any longer. I slowly licked each cheek up and down then I found my way in between them and continued to lick. Rose instinctively bent forward and now it was my job to find her pussy with my tongue.

The more I licked her, the further forward she bent until all I could see was her pussy lips right under her ass. I licked her pussy feverishly while holding and spreading a tiny cheek in each hand. I thought I would be a little bold and see how she reacted, so I said, "by the way, I'm in charge tonight, you need to do exactly what I tell you to do, will that be a problem?

She answered, "not as long as you keep making me feel like this, you can do whatever you want."

I said, "good, because I brought my favorite dildo with me and I would really like to fuck you with it."

She turned her head, looked down at me and said, "what position would you like to fuck me in?"

That was the best answer she could have given me. We decided to head to the bedroom where we would be more comfortable in her bed. Once we got there I got completely naked and climbed into bed with my bag of toys. I told her to sit in the chair by her vanity while I took care one my own needs. I oiled up my 8", pretty thick dildo and laid against the headboard making sure Rose had a good view. I slowly inserted my dildo into my pussy, and as always, it takes a few short in and outs to get it in, but once it was wet and oily, my pussy sucked it in right up to the balls.

I made sure Rose could see how I took it all the way out, then pushed it all the way in, she looked impressed. After I got a little satisfaction, it was Rose's turn, so I called her to the bed and told her to get on all fours. Rose did as I asked and I went behind her, but instead of pushing that thick dildo into her older pussy, I used my tongue instead, she was pleasantly surprised. She moaned pretty loud as my Tongue did it's job, and when I thought she was wet enough, I pushed the big rubber cock into her waiting pussy.

She let out a pretty loud moan as I pushed it all the way in, her ass was bucking like a wild horse, she was riding the shit out of it from behind. While I was slowly pushing it in and out, I teases her asshole with my tongue and I guess it was too much for her because she had a major orgasm with an almost primal groan. She didn't actually squirt, but the dildo was soaked and her pussy was actually dripping.

I took it out and she collapsed face down on the bed. I straddled her and put my pussy right on her ass. I gave her a light back rub while she caught her breath. She turned around while I was still straddling her and now my pussy was right on her belly. She reached up and started to fondle my tits and then said, "I haven't been fuck like that in years, I almost forgot what a big cock felt like, thank you."

I simply said, "you're welcome.''

My nipples were getting hard with her touch and my pussy was already wet from playing with her. Rose knew how horny I was and said "I know you in charge tonight, but can I please eat your pussy, I think you need it." She couldn't have been more right, so I slid off her and laid on my back.I did notice that where my pussy just was on her belly, there was a big wet spot, fuck was I horny! Rose took my legs, raised my legs and opened them wide. There I was in front of my 74 year old co-worker spread eagle waiting for her to push a big rubber cock into my pussy, and I loved it.

Rose picked up the still wet dildo and put it right on my pussy and put it in just enough to spread my lips. She just sat there smiling and waiting, torturing me. I finally said, "are you going to fuck me with that or do I have to do it myself?"

She said, "both" and with that she gently pushed it in. My hips had a mind of there own and they were riding that dildo like a cowboy. The faster she pumped it, the crazier my hips were going, I couldn't get enough. After a few minutes she said, "I think you need to cum, so here's your vibrator, you take care of your clit and I'll take care of your pussy." We both worked on my pussy together until I had a massive orgasm, and unlike rose, I did squirt a little. Now my legs were soaked, the sheets were wet and what does Rose do? She immediately goes down on me. My clit was so sensitive that literally 30 seconds of her tongue and I was on orgasm number 2.

Now like I said, Rose is 74 but her sexual appetite was unmatched. Right after I came the second time, Rose turned me over on my stomach and buried her face in my ass. My natural reaction was to raise my ass so she had better access, and as soon as I did, her tongue went right into my ass. Damn this woman was amazing. I hadn't even caught my breath from my last orgasm and she had me on the verge of another one. As she was eating my ass, her thumb found my clit and slowly started to rub it. Bam! Number 3.

I definitely needed a rest, or should I say, my pussy need one, so I laid on my back and told her to straddle my face. She did and I immediately started to lick her pussy. She was rims face and tongue like it was a cock and when I concentrated on her clit for a few seconds, she exploded with an orgasm. At this point I know I had at least 3 orgasms and she had at least 2, so we were both feeling pretty damn good. We took a few minutes break and sipped our wine while leaning against the headboard. I looked at Rose and said, "I'm not too proud to say that I've had my share of guys fuck me, but I have seriously never been fucked this good. No guy ever gave me 3 orgasm in one night, not to mention I'm still fucking horny."

Rose smiled and said, "I know, I'm 74 and probably screwed a lot more guys than you did, but this is probably the best I've ever been fucked too," and with that she leaned over and kissed me. Without even realizing it, my hands were all over her tiny little tits and when we broke our kiss, I leaned down and put her tit in my mouth. My tongue found her rock hard nipple and it was all over it. I think she was enjoying my mouth because she put her hand on the back of my head and pulled it in to her chest. When if finished sucking both of her tits, I sat up and she immediately went down and started sucking my nipples too.

My tits are bigger than hers, not huge, but not tiny like hers and I think that's why she was really enjoying sucking them. She had both hands on one tit as she sucked it. Once she sucked both tits she sat next to me and said, "would you mind if I brought myself to one more orgasm?"

I said, "only if you squirt like I did, then I won't mind at all."

She responded with, "Don't forget, that beautiful pussy right there is younger than mine, but I'll try for you." She took the dildo and pushed it in, then she turned on her vibrator and put it directly on her clit. She put her head back and slowly started working the dildo.

I leaned into her and said, "I would love to take over that dildo for you while you concentrate on that vibrator."

She said, " yes please." So I reached down and started to fuck her pussy with my dildo. I started going faster and faster until I saw that, "I'm gonna cum" look on her face and I pulled it all the way out, then I immediately pushed it all the way in, out and in, out and in, until she exploded all over my hand and the bed. I pulled it out but she kept the vibrator on her clit and she just kept squirting. The bed was soaked. She finally collapsed back on the headboard and dropped the vibrator.

She looked at me and said, "100% the best orgasm I have ever had! Ever!"

I bent down and kissed her on each nipple then I said "I think that's a wrap." We both laughed and decided that would be it for the night, both of our pussies were on fire. Because we were both soaking wet, we each took separate showers and went back downstairs.

Rose asked me, "do you think we'll do this again, please say yes."

I looked at her, leaned in and kissed her, then I said, "Wadda ya doing tomorrow night?" We both laughed and then I said, "that was by far the best night of sex I've ever had, why the hell wouldn't we do this again?" Then I gave her one last kiss and left. When I got home, I took off my pants, spread my legs and took a picture of my sore pussy. I sent it to rose with the words, "good night" I got one back in return.