All Comments on 'My Oni Love Ch. 06'

by princess_kay

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Try letting yourself create. You have a character or characters in both your story cases. You throw a new trouble, task, condition or character at them and then think of how they would handle it. There will be at least a couple paths for each decision or action taken. In your creation, look down all paths that present themselves to you. One at a time though for your own sanity. You may see a happy path, a troubled path, a tragic path for a singular character or multiple characters as they share the same path. Even sharing a path, they are all still on their own paths so they of course have their own motivations, fears, joys, strengths and weaknesses.

Having a pre-planned outline can be nice I suppose, but it can also be restrictive as you then have to steer things to meet those preplanned points. It all depends on how much framework you wish to be guided by in your creation.

The freeform way of exploring the paths with every decision can be quite involved and could have many dead ends but you can then take those diverse paths as a map laid out before you. Select your story's path(s) from point A to B for a chapter, many chapters, a book or series of books.

As for packing too much into a small space, details are great. They give us readers something to chew on between chapter postings while trying to predict what will happen next. Don't let the site's recommended word count limit you. It makes for stunted chapters with abrupt endings or repetitive cliffhangers. Free your mind.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Awesome book. Anxiously waiting for the next part.

Will someone see through the illusion? Will her parents approve? Will they find a place in the city? Will someone new join the harem??

Ugh! The possibilities are endless!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprincess_kay@princess_kay
Trans woman. Writer of lesbian erotica. You can find more of my stories at my website, which can be found under the contact tab of this profile. Feel free to follow me on twitter @PrincessKayTG or join my Patreon - I'm listed there as PrincessKay