My Only Ever One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He never pulled back but he did wiggle and twist trying to work more up my bum.

Tavi spoke to me, "Oh Bryan, I knew you would like it. I feel you getting so hard in me again."

I could barely comprehend her words. She was telling me that I was liking a cock in my ass, a big fat sausage that was fixing to ream me completely. I mean, I was being anally fucked, at least two inches of man-meat was corkscrewed into my anus by now, and she thought I liked it.

Then I did a mental double take to myself. She was also telling me that my cock was hard again. She was telling me that my cock was hard.

Diverting my attention from the slick intrusion I tried to discern if that was true. Instead of feeling my stiff dick I was only able to feel the twisting cock circling it's way deeper. Five inches?

But if I were hard it would mean...did I really have a stiff one? Again I focused on my dick. I couldn't tell - so I thrust forward.

Yes, I was, I think! I had to make sure, so I used an old maneuver where I ground the base of my cock against the side of her pussy walls.

Not only did I confirm the worst fear I had at that moment, but it felt amazingly wonderful - in my ass!

Tavi let go of my neck, grabbed my face, and held it up, "You should see the look on Peter's face when you grind your hole on his cock. Keep it up and he'll grow to his full length."

I couldn't see the look on Peter's face but his mouth was right next to my ear. I heard him say, "Do it again."

I couldn't wait!

I pushed my ass back against Peter's cock, then into Tavi's cunt and it felt great both ways.

I would tell you we established a rhythm but we never did. The three of us were throwing our hips all over the place. Cocks were going into holes and holes were grinding on cocks. I was circling clockwise while Peter was circling counterclockwise, and it all worked out.

I don't know who yelled it first, or last, but Peter screamed, "I'm coming in your ass."

Tavi screamed, "I'm squirting on your cock." And she did.

I screamed out, "I'm coming in your pussy you crazy bitch, now fill me up you filthy shit packer."

We fell apart, panting and saying shit about how good it was.

Between Tavi's squirt, the lube she squeezed onto us earlier, and Pete's and my cum, we were one nasty mess. Surely I got the worst of it.

Of course my perception of myself changed again. I was no longer a straight pussy lover. I was now, not only an assmuncher, but a gay butt-fuckee too.

I don't know what they thought of me right then and I didn't wait around to find out. I grabbed my clothes, searching for my keys while dashing out the door.

Once in my car, I drove home trying to get dressed and drive at the same time - all while sitting in a sloppy sloshy quagmire.

And that's why I never tell the story to anyone I know.

I hated myself for weeks. Naturally, the negative feelings diminished over time.

In fact, I was feeling pretty normal when I got a text from Tavi, "How quick can you get here?"

I was in my car before I finished texting back.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

12