All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 16'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago
Thank You!!

Man I love this story.. Thank you for continuing it I can only hope you find the time and motivation to write for a long time.. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best!

One of the best sequels!

Please go on with the story and don't let us wait too long.

one3nine0one3nine0over 11 years ago
LOL

"Remember the Alamo, Motherfucker"

Hahahahahaha of all the things to say right before getting shot

But no joke, love the series, hope it keeps getting better.

Although I do have to point out that I don't like the direction the story is going in regards to Peggy. Maybe I am reading into it too much, but I feel like Peggy is a ticking time bomb that will explode in the story's face, and given the insight that Robbie has shown it shouldn't be allowed to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Like the the devotion shown by Sarah... Suzanne is bossy as hell though, and honestly, if she's determined to have other lovers, plenty of others to take her place.

Also like that Robbie wasn't totally clueless about Dwight.

priv8iiipriv8iiiover 11 years ago
I'm running out of titles for my comments...

ANOTHER INCREDIBLE INSTALLMENT!!!!

This is a great series - and I love it!!! I'm hoping to only have to wait briefly for the next installment - but this one was great!!! As always, I love the story, and the characters...

Keep up the AWESOME work!!!!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Please don't delay

I hate cliffhangers! As much fun as they can be, too often the story never continues and we are left hanging.

I do hope you have all of the women plotted out. There do seem to be an ever growing number obsessed with being Robbie's for life. Could get awkward very fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Okay story, but sloppy writing this time around

I've enjoyed this story as it's developed, and have eagerly awaited each subsequent installment, but this is the first chapter that hasn't really done anything for me. There's tense changes, grammar errors, abrupt POV changes, etc, and that really just combines to disturb the reading experience.

I also echo a previous comment about how there are so many characters that it's hard to keep track of everyone and everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was two chapters, not one.

Not just in length but in how much happened. There were plenty of spots in the middle where the chapter should have ended. I like long chapters but this was unnecessary. Still love the story and directions. A little summary of character names and relationships at the beginning or in a totally separate chapter would be appreciated as the plot is becoming a bit convoluted. You could post a chapter with just those things very easily and it would not have to intrude into the story itself.-Thanks

x545245121x545245121over 11 years ago
For the love of god don't make me wait for more

cliff hangers are just torture don't make me wait to find out what happens next

Seansrickson189Seansrickson189over 11 years ago

What a great chapter, well worth the wait, please don't make us wait too long for the next one though. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a delightful series!

Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Looking forward to the next installment,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No!!!!!

Don't stop now!

What a great story. Now I've read all 16 installments and you leave me hanging???

Good job! You're a great writer. It is simply marvelous to see the maturation process, the evolution of characters and the thought process. Keep it up!

sexpanther2990sexpanther2990over 11 years ago
Great work so far!

Read through all 16 chapters of this story so far, and can't wait for more! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CLIFFHANGER >< NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This set of tales never ceases to satisfy. Avidly waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great work

This story is a great work. We are waiting for the next chapters.

alamodealamodeover 11 years ago
Wow!!

I have just read your whole story in one go and it is adictive, with proof reading it could esily become a main stream novel to rivel Shades of Gray as a best seller

please keep writing it

avidreader123avidreader123over 11 years ago
Cliffhangers are evil

If you left us with a cliffhanger and then take a holiday break, you are going to have some unhappy campers. Great stuff, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

First I was not that impressed with the story, but it got better and better with each chapter. As you seem to tend to large gaps between publishing, I look forward to the sequel in hopefully not the distant future. Keep up the good work and continue doing long chapters.

Rated 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You have a way with words

The paragraph on stadium 'nachos' is just pure gold!

gondaolgondaolalmost 11 years ago
Wait for it

Good way to "hang" it, just lie a movie director!

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
emotional complications

well, first of all, I usually don't read very much, but this story is really binding. I'm happy, I started reading it, when there where already over 20 chapters. So no breaks. ;-)

But the emotiinal part gets complicated. First he told Lara and Suzanne his love, Peggy is becoming a littlr posessive of him (Vargas Scene) and now Sarah is determined to catch him

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!

Do you ever fucking read back what you have written? As if the typos and your horrible fucking grammar weren't bad enough, you have to introduce plot gaps too. How the fuck did Robbie know about Pavel's plan when he had no fucking clue about anything in just the previous chapter?

I kept reading until now, hoping you'd somehow redeem the story. The first few chapters were good but then you started with the BDSM crap. Almost all your sex scenes are now related to the BDSM category. Why the fuck is then this series in the mind control category, when there is no actual mind control going on? You just keep making it worse with each new fucking chapter. You have almost made out Robbie to be a mentally challenged person, you have turned Suzzane into a manipulator. And you can't even their names straight and you keep introducing new characters. This chapter got me so fucking irritated I almost broke my computer.

Oh and my name's Marcus in case you are thinking I'm some anonymous fucking troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Marcus

You meed more oxygen. See discussion previous to Robbie talking to Dwight in the van.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 9 years ago

Best ending I remember of any chapter on the whole site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You stumbled.

Although I don't agree with how he said it, Marcus is correct. You did not elucidate how Robbie attained the knowledge of Pavel's plan. As the story becomes more detailed and complex, the greater the chance for mistakes such as this.

On a different tac, I am glad to see storm clouds on the horizon for our freshman. His maturity level is insufficient to make responsible choices given the power of his gift. I hope he is about to get a painful but necessary lesson in relationships 101.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Robbie deserves a medal

I hope he gets it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i have not read the rest yet

but if he loses his powers im giving this entire series 5 stars no matter what

NursesNursesabout 1 year ago

It's good to see Robbie is eating carbs now. Protein builds muscle. Carbs are what the muscles run on. Too bad no nurses in your story. Nurses are lots of fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous