My Only Talent Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

"Come, come my dear! But then you did, didn't you?"

Before Elizabeth could compose a response, Vivian continued. "You just had the misfortune to be dallying when this young American Air Marshall went bonkers. That's what they are calling it so far - late onset schizophrenia, paranoid delusions, persecution complex, etc. I'm still not sure I buy that. But you reacted well in the moment. Very impressive, dear, that you could subdue him so quickly and all by yourself, to boot. By the way, we saw you hack the reservation system to get Roberts on the flight that you could dead head on. That was our first clue."

Elizabeth was still too stunned to speak. This woman apparently knew all about her plan to be with Robbie in the aircraft. This was the end of her career then. She sat slack jawed and still said nothing.

"Lighten up, dear. I did the same kind of thing several times." A wide grin spread across her face. "A girl has to find a way to truly relax sometimes - it really helps with the stress of this job. I used to like them young, dumb and full of come. Your young man seems to be pretty bright. He is certainly young. Tell me about the rest on the way back home, eh?"

*******

I hadn't realized how much I had missed my new car until I began to prepare it for my early morning trip to Austin, with a stop in Waxahachie for breakfast and a serious talk with Jay Kincaid about Millie. The two families had spent quite a bit of time together over the holidays swapping visits between Waxahachie and Houston, and had gotten along famously, despite their two grandfather's previous long term oil patch feud. It was about 40 degrees F when I was ready to leave, so I put on a cotton undershirt, a wool shirt, and my stylish English wool coat with the zip-in quilted lining, and put the top down on the SRT. The trip to Jay's grandfather's ranch, which was a few miles east of Waxahachie, was about 65 miles, and I was planning to make it in a lot less than 65 minutes. I was not sure I could manage 100+ mph with the same aplomb that Peggy had demonstrated in her Range Rover on our way down south to our birding adventures, but Oiler had assured me that the radar and laser detectors in my car were totally superior to anything available to Peggy. I pulled up the ranch coordinates (there was no address other than a legal deed description) on the navigation system, and it showed almost a straight north south shot to via the Tollway, and I-35E.

I hit the Tollway on mental autopilot, and no radar emissions showed up on the heads up display painted with photons across the windshield, which also had the Weather Underground map superimposed to show weather and traffic hazards: today there were none. It was clear; the humidity was low, and the visibility unlimited, and the traffic was still light at this early hour. The car seemed to accelerate without me even touching the pedal. I could see Bent Tree from the elevated Tollway, where my dad was playing golf later this morning with a potential new private equity firm client that was about to do a roll up of a bunch of government contractors and needed him to combine all their sales forces without any earnings hiccup, and soon passed by the Galleria on my left, and then Love Field on my right. As I went over Harry Hines Boulevard, I slowed down to about 70 to enter Stemmons Freeway. There was no indication of radar, but there was enough traffic that I could not go much faster until I crossed the river to the R.L. Thornton.

Things cleared out about the time I crossed Camp Wisdom Road, counter commuting to the south as they traffic built up in the northbound side, but before I could punch it, the car spoke to me. Oiler had programmed it with Mei Ling's voice for the announcements, since military research showed sexy female voices were best for getting the attention of male pilots. It got my attention all right, but partially diluted it to recall the look on Mei Ling's face as she watched as Millie was tied down, whipped, and penetrated doggie style by a double-gloved Ralph in Lara's apartment. I shook that off and tried to concentrate on the announcement, as a red "X1" appeared on the windshield HUD display slightly right of center and on the horizon. Mei Ling's sexy lilting voice said "Kay A band emission bears 15 degrees. Possible Stalker hand held or fixed photo radar. Local speed limit 65." A high pitched steady tone began to sound, and then pulsed in synchrony with the "X1" on the windshield.

I slowed a little and moved to the right lane, and the "X1" moved to the right, got larger and the tone grew louder. "Kay A band emission X1 bears 30 degrees." I looked up to see a motorcycle cop ahead on the right leaning around a billboard just past the I-20 interchange with a radar gun pointed at me. Nothing happened as I passed by, and I waited until the tone disappeared and then three minutes more. When no other warnings sounded, I accelerated to 90 and then to 100, moving to the left hand lane to pass traffic and back to the right whenever possible. Brookside Road seemed to appear almost instantly, and then I had to remember Jay's verbal directions and the gate codes. When I pulled into the ranch, I didn't get greeted by a pack of Border Collies, like Jay usually did, but Cactus Jake Warner came around the garage and waved as I parked the car.

"Roberts! Why didn't you tell me that Jay's new girlfriend Millie was descended from that horse stealing, claim jumping, deed forging, and slant drilling Aggie son of a bitch!"

I laughed, despite his wild expression. "That's just about what he said, except he added "Tee Sip Idiot" to your description." I had heard about their longstanding feud, and it was certainly not forgotten, by either grandfather.

"God damn it, Roberts! I had to really come to terms with how much I like Millie in a big hurry when I found out who her grandfather was! He laughed. "I suppose I don't have to worry about her family being no account wimps, but I do have to watch my livestock carefully when her grandfather is around!"

"I understand he said he didn't have to worry about you asking to borrow any money, but he did have to worry about you stealing it!"

Jay emerged from the kitchen door and waved. "They just won't let go of that shit."

I followed Jay back into the kitchen, where a table was set with a 'make your own breakfast taco' buffet. Perfect. Cactus Jake went back into his study, and I heard one of the cable business network market talk shows begin to recite commodity prices. Jay and I were now alone in the kitchen. I had not been looking forward to this conversation, although I knew I had to do the right thing for Millie. At least the tacos were good.

"So, Jay, let's talk about Millie. Are we beyond the 'let's see how it goes' stage yet?"

He looked a little sheepish. "Yeah, I guess so. I think she is the most wonderful thing ever to happen to me. What is it you want to talk about?"

"What it takes to really make her happy, and whether you are willing to do it for her."

Now he really looked nervous. "Look, Robbie, I know you have fucked her, a lot, but I am still trying to come to terms with that, and frankly, I'm still not comfortable with it."

"Chill out man, it's time to work this out. I have fucked her and she is wonderful, but I will never do it again unless you ask me to!"

His eyes flashed anger. "Is that what you think she needs - multiple guys?"

"Either that or one guy who will really do her like she needs it done. I want that guy to be you, not me. She is a very unusual woman, and she has unusual needs - very strong needs - but what she really wants is one man who can handle her."

"You make her sound like a horse that is tough to break and ride."

"That's not bad analogy, if somewhat crude. Millie knows exactly what she is - she is a natural born slut, Jay, but she wants to be a one man slut and a wife and mother. She can only do that if that one man can fulfill her needs. But if you can handle her, she might be the best horse around."

"OK smart guy. Do you know what she really needs? If so, tell me."

"She needs to be owned, Jay. She needs you to tell her that she belongs to you, and that she will do anything you want, anytime you want, any way you want, anywhere you want. That she is forbidden to even look sideways at another guy. You love her, but she makes you crazy with lust, and you can't always be nice about it. She needs to be fucked like a rented mule - hard and cruel - about half the time. She needs to be kissed all over and treated like a sweet, tender little princess about half the time. And every time you touch her, you can never give her a clue as to which one it is about to be."

"I don't know if I can roll that way, Robbie. I was taught never to hit a woman."

"It's not about what you want, Jay, it's what she needs. ` But she would like it better if you didn't care what she wanted. She would like it better if you were just taking what you want from her. Spank her ass until it is red, and then fuck her throat and make her breathe through her nose to survive. She will love you for it."

"I did spank her the other day, just a little, just in fun, and she got really hot."

"She can come from the pain, Jay, and you have to learn to make her come that way. I am going to send you some links to study up on."

"OK. But it freaks me out a little."

"But I have to tell you one other thing that is perhaps even more disturbing."

"What the fuck?"

"You know how some girls go crazy for guitarists, or singers, or movie stars, and they get like groupies and follow them around and fuck them any time?"

"You aren't saying Millie is like that for rock stars, are you?"

"It's much worse than that. She gets like that about politicians!"

"Politicians?"

"Politicians of any age or description make her crazy. You have to watch her like a hawk whenever she is around them."

*******

I left a few minutes after that, and raced south down the Interstate, passing Hillsboro, Waco, Temple and Georgetown on the way, making it into sight of the dorm in less than two hours. I had a choice between parking at UDP or in Lara's second space at her apartment building. I headed for Lara's; saddened that neither she nor Suzanne would return until the Sunday night before classes began, when Suzanne and I were scheduled for another in our series of 'dinners' at Strelsa and Günter's apartment. A quick walk with my backpack on got me to the dorm, but not in time for lunch. I was starving, and an idea dawned. I texted Günter and accepted his offer of lunch and a talk, and we met at the University Club just north of the stadium. The big buffet line was still open.

Like last time, I knew I could polish off at least one full plate while Günter talked and I ate, and it worked out that way. But I almost choked on my food when I figured out what he wanted to talk about. He was very emotional, and began once again to sound a bit like an inebriated Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"Rah-Bee I know ve zaid ve vould not try to do our best fucking when we had zee treesomes with Strelsa and Suzanne, so they would not like it zo much with two men, but ah cannot let you do it zat way wid her nah."

He waited for my response but my mouth was full.

"Zee whole idea is to let Strelsa get thrills she never got before vee vere married, zo I vant you to give her all you can and ze best fucking you can. Udderwise I will worry that she will still wonder and zink aboud it more and more, instead of forgetting aboud it and being happy with just me after that."

I guess I got his point. I wondered if he were right. Would I always worry about Suzanne wanting to try multiple guys again? I had told Jay it was his job to give Millie what she needed. But I was sort of being a hypocrite, since I really liked everything that had to be done to make Millie happy, so it was easy for me. But would I have been so diligent in getting her what she wanted if it had made me more uncomfortable?

He continued. "Zey have it all planned out. This Sunday Suzanne and Strelsa both do you vile I vatch. I vant you to give Strlesa all zee thrills you can - no holding back. Ze next week zey both doo me, and I will hold back with Suzanne if you vant me to."

I suppose that meant I would have to watch. Not fun. But then that only left...

"Then the next week Strelsa gets double teamed by us guys while Suzanne watches, and zen finally Suzanne gets us both. But there is a surprise coming. Strelsa is not going to just vatch us with Suzanne - she is going to jump in and try to get Suzanne off too, three on one.

I thought about it. "Günter, go ahead and do your best with Suzanne. I have to know if she really needs it that much."

He looked sheepishly pleased. "I'm not zure I could hold back anyway because Suzanne is zo hot."

Then he changed the subject. "I also need your help with something else." He went on to talk about rowing and recruiting the best rowing prospects to ESU. I knew all about how competitive football recruiting had become, but it never occurred to me that rowing could have the same issues. Apparently the big programs were mostly in the east: Yale, Georgetown, BC, Cornell, Rutgers, Penn State, Columbia, and a few in the west: UCLA, Stanford, and UC SD. ESU was trying to break in as the third coast choice and new kid on the block. He was fired up, but not like he was about Strelsa. His accent became much more Americanized.

"I have to bring in some big recruits to get re-hired. The Holy Grail of rowing this year is Muffy McGunnigle. She is 6' 2" and 175 lbs of prime heart lung system and skeletal muscle magic. It would be like in football recruiting Ricky Williams and Vince Young in one body for only one scholarship! I need your help when she visits to figure out what she likes to do besides rowing, to see if she can connect with some of the ESU students who are not rowers. We also don't have any idea whether she is into boys or girls or both." Apparently the same rules applied as in football recruiting - sex is undefeated - they just had to find out what kind of sex she was into. I agreed to try - and he promised to keep me updated on when she would visit and what they had learned about her in the interim.

After our late lunch I went back to the dorm and put on my running clothes and did 15 miles at a very good pace, then showered and got dressed just in time for the early dinner line. There would be snacks at the several receptions and open houses I would attend tonight for the beginning of Spring Rush, but that was hours away and I was starving now. It was a whole new semester, and the Spring Rush crowd was a small subset of the full spring semester crowd, so there was only one serving line open. I was not the first in line, but in the first two dozen or so. As I finished making up my plate, I looked up to see Lizzie Faye Reagan and her roommate Orinda seated at a table for four. I joined them, and their conversation stopped.

"Hello girls, it's nice to see you both again. I hope you had nice vacations?"

Lizzie Faye cut her eyes over and Orinda. "Hi Robbie! Are you going through Spring Rush?"

"Yes, I am going to make the rounds, although I may not pledge anywhere. How about you guys?"

I knew Lizzie Faye had pledged in the fall and as a first year pledge was probably going to have to do all the real work at her sorority for their Spring Rush, and she confirmed it. "I am signed up to work at the house every minute until Monday night, while my 'sisters' do their nails and tell me what to do."

She cut her eyes at Orinda again. "But my roommate, on the other hand, broke up with her frat rat asshole boyfriend over Christmas, so she is not invited to all his stuff anymore. She decided to come on up for Rush anyway to escape certain boredom at home."

She cut her eyes at me. "All alone, unattached, and available!" With that, she stood up, put her plate in the dishwasher line, and headed out the door.

Orinda looked at me funny. "Is that right Orinda?" I said. She dropped her eyes. I took that as a good sign. 'Are you still interested in finding out what it is like to be a pet of the Master?"

I didn't need my Suzie receiver to tell me I had hit a nerve. She made a loud gulping noise like a fish out of water. "You won't have to be naked on a leash, Orinda. You can wear regular clothes like you would have anyway. But you will have an imaginary collar on, and that collar will be mine. It will mean that you are with me everywhere I go and you are ready and willing to do anything I want, anytime, all through Rush."

A major Suzie signal escaped her, a plaintive wail that combined excitement and dread in equal proportions. "If you want to find out what it is like, meet me in front of the dorm in thirty minutes. We will spend the first night getting to know each other. If that goes well, I will teach you how to please me. If you do, I might want to learn how to please you. Dress modestly - but with high heels, and absolutely no bra and no panties." I stood up and walked out.

I went up to the dorm and brushed my teeth again, and then unpacked the stuff from my backpack. I found Adnan's gift in the bottom. I had packed it in London when we got back from the yacht trip, and had never opened it. When I did, I discovered that it was a full up Rosetta Stone set for learning Arabic, levels 1 through 3. Perhaps I could listen to it while I ran. When I went back down to the lobby, Kevin was just arriving back at the dorm, and needed to change to go the opening reception of ZZZ's Spring Rush. After I spoke to him for a few moments, I realized that Orinda was standing by the door, waiting for me. I could see her nipples pointing through the fabric of her blouse.

Boy it's good to be back at school. It's my duty!

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers